Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Akunin - Page 3 Vote_lcapAkunin - Page 3 Voting_barAkunin - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Akunin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Akunin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Sorry this has taken so long. I've been busy, but I have also been considering these changes in powers. Right now, I don't think these forms are going to work. Kyte has been pushing the power limits of the site from time to time, and I cannot allow him to gain these forms. Alone as a main power, regeneration and speed might work. But the other 3 forms are too powerful to be allowed at all, at least without seriously being weakened.

Strength Form- That's too strong. Nobody on the site should be able to fight Superman or Darkseid. 100 tons is the suggested limit of lifting weight, and that's for a main power.

Speed Form- How fast?

Fire Form- Magical fire that can burn through almost anything? That's too powerful.

Omnipotent Form- Way too strong, and will last long enough for Kyte to win any fight. He probably isn't going to need to use it more than once per day.

On top of this, your character can't be prepared for every situation. With these forms, Kyte is going to be a strong adversary no matter who he's facing. On top of this, his weakness was already a bit weak considering how much power he has. Teen Titans Legacy tries to have characters that match the power levels of the characters in the Teen Titans cartoon. Kyte is not matching that. Just one look at his powers makes that clear. While you are allowed to have 4 or maybe 5 powers (if they're weak) Kyte's power section looks like a book. So before any changed powers will be approved, you are going to have to simplify and reduce.

I hope I'm not coming across like I'm angry. You are a valued member, but we can't give you special privileges. Get down to the core of what the core of Kyte Uchiha really is, and give us that.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Akunin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Angry? Didn't even consider it.

As for the strength vs Superman/Darkseid, I admit that was a bit much. However, as a character that regularly takes on Titans, it was a way to match Superboy, for he'll have to encounter him sooner or later. And I can't just say "Hey, I've got Kryptonite powered gloves". That would make me much worse of a person.

I only didn't mention this because trying to build against specific characters is frowned upon, whereas I'm trying to build so Kyte at least stands a chance against multiple opponents or singular, jack-of-all-trades characters.

So...since you complained about my powers section being so detailed, and I'm aware you don't have much time to look through such a detailed section, I'll try wrapping it up as simply as possible.

These new powers are not adding onto Kyte's list. They are replacing them. So consider all previous powers removed.

Supernatural Reflexes- Due to a combination of having lived for over 5,000 years, practicing martial arts all throughout that time, and having fought for nearly as long, Kyte has developed combat reflexes to the max. There are two types of memory. Memory of the mind, and memory of the body. Kyte has trained to a point where even when he is disoriented, his body can react just as quickly as if he weren't.

Supernatural Healing Factor- As his powers are maturing, Kyte is getting stronger. His healing factor has grown along with him. Kyte can now readily take on impalement and mutilation without immediately being defeated. Kyte can grow back missing limbs in a few minutes, but the exhaustion and trauma of doing all of this taxes his body.

Flight- As a biblical demon, Kyte was once an angel, and so has wings. Instead of feathery, like a bird's, they are leathery, like a dragon's. They are not apparent until Kyte makes them apparent.

Martial Arts Mastery- As it has been mentioned before, Kyte has been practicing martial arts for as long as they have existed, and could school anyone in their arts for any style that hasn't been improvised for one's self. Even at that, Kyte can pick apart and analyze styles for himself, easily finding weaknesses to employ in his own style. In addition, Kyte can even improvise styles for himself.
Back to top Go down

Akunin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you for being understanding. And thank you for not having kryptonite gloves. Very Happy

Akunin - Page 3 Riful_14
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Akunin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:31 pm

And thanks for the Riful of the West sticker. It's genius. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akunin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akunin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3