Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Akunin Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Akunin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Akunin Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Akunin Vote_lcapAkunin Voting_barAkunin Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Akunin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 am

Kyte Kaosu Uchiha

Akunin DtW-1

I apologize for the text in the picture; it's really the only picture I have or can find.

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Kyte Kaosu Uchiha
Codename: Akunin
Nickname(s): Kaosu
Alias(es): Mugen Nisshoku, Kokuyouseki Kiritsukeru, Sairen Karuga, Tanner Mantel
Birth date: 01-10-X024
Classification: Wolf Demon
Affiliation: Chaotic Neutral (Generally Neutral, but has Evil tendencies. Neutral for short.)

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Pitch black, with slight red highlights here and there. Refer to the picture.
Eye Color: Blood red. His pupils are also slitted, similar to a cat's.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 240
Other: Kyte often disguises himself in a human form, though his demonic form is already human enough. This human form has the same height and weight, but his hair becomes brown and his eyes become blue, now resembling a regular human. When Kyte wishes to switch from this human form, a black blaze envelops him, and he is then revealed within 2-4 seconds in his demon form. This change isn't very noticeable, and would require you having a clear line of sight to him to see. When he wishes to revert from the demon form to the human, the changes simply morph, taking about 1-3 seconds. The morph from human to demon is necessary for Kyte to activate his powers for now. Both morphs; human to demon and vice versa, cannot be stopped by anything; even if one were to control Kyte's mind. Kyte, when on the job (Demon form), wears:
-A brown leather choker around his neck, which is plain.
-A red haori with many blue and purple designs on it.
-A black gi; the parting of which he leaves open, revealing his well toned muscles.
-Brown leather bracers of sorts, which attach to his hands as fingerless gloves and are tightened and adjusted via black laces.
-Black pants to match the gi. The gi and pants are resistant to tearing, and waterproof.
-Black leather boots. Steel toed, and water resistant, they have a worn tread.

===POWERS===

Powers:
  • Enhanced speed
Kyte's speed, unlike his strength, isn't really enhanced that much, but he can run at prolonged speeds for durable amounts of time, and at speeds of around 60mph.
  • Regeneration
A short time after Kyte's been wounded (Anywhere from ten to fifteen minutes), Kyte will start healing at a rate rarely ever seen, allowing him to kind of "tank" battles when he wants to. This does not mean they don't heal until that time; no, it just means his healing time will increase by an exponential rate. So wounds will, of course, close up before long.
  • Enhanced senses
Kyte's senses are increased, especially those of scent, sight, and hearing. He has enhanced nocturnal vision, allowing him not to be totally blinded in the dark, and can see things with great detail. His scent and hearing are those of the ranges of a wolf's scent and hearing. For some reason, he is able to control his sight and hearing, but not his scent. So he can block out most of his hearing and the sharpness of his sight, but he hasn't learned to quite control his scent yet. However, he can block up his nose and mouth to stop smelling.
  • Gekido
Gekido takes the appearance of a pitch black, four foot long longsword. The handguard is in the shape of bat-like wings folding towards the blade as if embracing it. Where is it on his body, you ask? Nowhere. Gekido exists somewhere within Kyte, and he can pull it out of him any way and any place he wishes. For example, he could pull the sword tip-first out of the middle of his chest and it wouldn't cause any damage to him by doing so. Gekido's ability is to unleash high power energy blasts, and also store energy to use the first ability. To put it frankly, anything that's not brute strength or a weapon isn't getting past it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Blood (Let's just say that picture's not just for looks...), violence, alcohol, soda, blades.

Dislikes: Anything that ticks him off, which he's usually not bothered by for long.

Strengths: He's very intelligent, and is able to assess situations very quickly.

Weaknesses: He's very stubborn, and it takes a lot for him to back down. Also, when he gets in a frenzy, it can cause him to lose well judgment.

Skills: Highly intuitive thinking, master swordsmanship, martial arts (Wushu, Kung Fu), and overwhelming.

Equipment: A titanium katana, three foot long, that hangs over his back in its sheath, leaning towards his right shoulder.

Then, there is of course, his favorite weapon: Gekido. Gekido takes the appearance of a pitch black, four foot long longsword. The handguard is in the shape of bat-like wings folding towards the blade as if embracing it. Where is it on his body, you ask? Nowhere. Gekido exists somewhere within Kyte, and he can pull it out of him any way and any place he wishes. For example, he could pull the sword tip-first out of the middle of his chest and it wouldn't cause any damage to him by doing so. However, Gekido must be pulled out completely for use (To prevent automatic hits). Gekido's ability is to unleash high power energy blasts, and also store energy to use the first ability. To put it frankly, anything that's not brute strength or a weapon isn't getting past it.

Habits/Quirks: Kyte has some odd habits and quirks, though they are not very odd to him at all (Of course). One being he has a thirst for blood. Most of his attacks with his blades will cause blood to spray; even onto him. You could consider him a kind of cannibal, if he was a human. If blood is present while in his human form, he will become uncomfortable depending on the amount.

Personality: Kyte has problems with higher authorities, though he isn't blatant minded enough to disobey them if it's going to cause trouble for his false identity and his way of living. Kyte can be very attractive to woman, and is susceptible to flirting with them when he's not destroying somebody. Kyte can usually predict where a situation is going to end up, and adjust himself accordingly. If there's a bomb in the building, he's not going down the the first floor to try to get out. He's going to jump out of the window of whatever floor he's currently on and haul.

Kyte sees the glass as half empty. Most people would think this a disadvantage, but it's saved his life more times than he can count. He has no problems killing someone unless, of course, he cares for them or simply doesn't want to. Kyte, however, can usually switch moods very quickly. "You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter"", as he usually says.

Kyte knows there are no true heroes, and there are also no true villains. It isn't simply black and white. It's a whole bunch of gray in between. People are fueled by motives and goals, and he accepts that. As to what his goals are...the world will just have to find out.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
  • Kazuma Uchiha:
Kyte's father, which he's never seen. When Kyte was born, his father was no longer around. The only thing he really ever inherited from Kazuma was his blood and his name; Uchiha, a play off of the Japanese word uchiwa; meaning fan. The name was inherited because the Uchiha are forgers of their own destiny; wielding the fan that can control the flames.
  • Kitsune Hirako:
Kyte's mother, who raised him as long as she could. She raised him happily, and he grew up to be a good kid, until she was killed by military officials for a reason yet unknown to Kyte. He since then sought out revenge against them, and that cold revenge led him to a secret school for assassination and the deadly arts.
Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan.
Current City: Jump City.
History: As aforementioned, Kyte joined a clan for assassination and the deadly arts. The leaders of this clan saw the cold rage burning in Kyte's heart, and decided to take advantage of it, thinking they could use it for many deeds. They were not in the least bit incorrect; Kyte excelled well in their studies, quickly rising to the top when he realized he would have to pass this crucible to move onto his mission.

However, he went on one mission for the clan in the suburbs of Tokyo, along with a few other operatives. The mission turned out to be a success, but another clan working for the government happened to catch Kyte in action; observing both of his forms.

Not wanting to lose a valuable operative, the clan sent Kyte to where he now is; the very same clan funding all of his expenses to keep him hidden. They pay for his hideout, and all things inside it. Kyte has been living here for quite a while while the clan tries to sort out the problems they have in Japan. Since then, Kyte has seen a bunch of "locals" around, including the tower which stands as a giant "T" out in the bay. He has also heard of many people with special abilities, and wishes to combat them, though he hasn't had the chance yet.

Sample RP

The chill of morning didn't quite bite through the thick-fibered blanket of which he was wrapped up in. He rolled over on the small cot, facing the wall. He was still a little too sleepy to wake up and see where they were. They said they would wake him as soon as they got there, anyhow. That was what they were being paid to do, anyway...

Kyte yawned, and actually sat up around half an hour later. He yawned again, and pulled the hakama out of his pack, wrapping it around his frame so he could be a bit warmer. He got out of bed, scratching the back of his head lightly, before walking to the door, and opening it, stepping out onto the ship. The view wasn't much; it was foggy out on the water, accompanying the chill climate that he was experiencing. The captain of the ship looked to him from the captain's deck, giving him a slight nod before putting his eyes on the water again. He couldn't afford to tarry long, after all, with this low visibility.

Kyte looked gloomily outwards from the front of the ship. From what he had been told, his destination was called Jump City. Really, was that some kind of a joke? What kind of idiot named this place? And why? Putting it out of his mind, he decided to be grateful. This was where he was going to be living, after all. He walked up to the deck where the captain and a few shipmates were on. He approached the captain, and inquired to him.

"Captain. When shall we arrive? I wish to be on stable ground soon."

"We should be there soon. I give about a half hour before we arrive. If only this damned fog wasn't in the way..."

"Take your time, captain. Though I may wish to be there sooner, I'd like to be there safe instead of mangled on rocks."

The captain just nodded, and kept steering. Eventually, they broke through their patch of fog, and came out upon Jump City in the bay. Kyte could see an island far off, with a structure in the middle of it. The structure was shaped in a "T". Kyte raised an eyebrow at this; especially at the horizontal part. It seemed such an unstable structure.

He then looked around, away from the "T". It seemed the city was built around the bay, and it looked very modern. However, the "T" kept bothering him. What kind of individuals took refuge there? Or even called it home? He supposed he would find out, as the ship docked and he gathered his things, ready to embark on a new adventure...hopefully with some worthy opponents.

Last edited by Kyte Uchiha on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Edited to make the powers a bit less broad.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 am

Alright. This might be a piece of work. I will need to ask you to clarify some more things:

I have read your application and stumbled upon a few things I would like to have clarified. First of all is this demon form you speak about. I have read about it but not about it's affects. Is it a cosmetic thing, or does swapping forms (which is, as said, one for fighting) do something to him? Do his powers only work when demon, or at all times?

While you state you changed the powers to make them less broad, they are still just quite that. Your enhanced senses should not only overpower any being that's only half human (due to all the impulses you get) but their given boundaries are still big. I looked it up, a regular to well-trained dog does not smell things from 5 kilometres away. Combine this with your hearing, and your enhanced vision plus the fact that you can apparently see in compelte darkness makes it quite versatile.

Speed. Durable amounts of time? How much is the difference between your durable and mine?

You'd have to clarify what you mean by the superior reflexes thing. I mean, regarding the use of a weapon while rolling? While you're dodging? Please forgive me for this one. As I read it, it sounds much like a instant-dodge-everything-and-counter-thing.

Regeneration. If healing does not start until half an hour after a battle, how does it allow you to 'tank' a battle? You can take as much punishment as any other, and your healing starts after the battle (or at least, most likely since battles usually don't take hours). How would this power benefit your performance in-battle, when it's not supposed to start until after?

Gekido. Wow. A sword that can pop up from anywhere. Peculiar idea, and I would not give myself that power. It's a great ower to abuse. You see, if say a hand-to-hand fighter would want to hit me, I would already be apparently able to reflex, but I'd allow him to strike me, popping up the tip of Gekido where ever he wished to strike, so that he'd hurt himself. In such context, I would not allow Gekido.

I do need more info on that sword though. For instance, how fast does it pop up? Can it pop up partially, or needs to be taken out compeltely? How strong are those blasts fired? How fast does it recollect energy? How many blasts before it's energy is depleted?

And why even have one when you already seem to have plenty of weapons at your desposal, as listed in equipment?

In conclusion, I want to say that a lot of the profiles I check seem to think they can stack one power after another. Not only does my guidelines thread state 4 powers maximum, but it's pure overkill. Everyone seems to be aiming for the world's top fighter. Like there is nothign else. Why have so many powers when you can be great in so many other ways?

It's a nice character, but it's quite overkill. Please answer all my worries so we can continue the process.

Regards,

Emblem
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Emblem wrote:
First of all is this demon form you speak about. I have read about it but not about it's affects. Is it a cosmetic thing, or does swapping forms (which is, as said, one for fighting) do something to him? Do his powers only work when demon, or at all times?

He should, by all means, be a full-blooded wolf demon. However, I thought that may be a bit too overboard for something like Teen Titans. So I'm going to say swapping is necessary to fight, because he hasn't reached his full potential yet. However, it may be a possibility in the future for him to retain a bit of his powers in human form. Better? =P (Not a sarcastic remark)

Emblem wrote:
While you state you changed the powers to make them less broad, they are still just quite that. Your enhanced senses should not only overpower any being that's only half human (due to all the impulses you get) but their given boundaries are still big. I looked it up, a regular to well-trained dog does not smell things from 5 kilometres away. Combine this with your hearing, and your enhanced vision plus the fact that you can apparently see in compelte darkness makes it quite versatile.

I am sorry, I do admit, in hindsight, that was a bit overboard. I would usually insert an excuse of how I made it and submitted it all at six AM here, which is actually true, but would that truly get me anywhere?

Since he is actually based off of a wolf demon, let's base it on wolves. So...hearing, scent, and sight of a wolf...unless that's worse than human's. Wouldn't want that, unless that's the only way I'm getting him through approval.

Emblem wrote:
Speed. Durable amounts of time? How much is the difference between your durable and mine?

Good question, but about as broad as my powers are (No offense. I like making jokes.). Speed, around 45 mph, fairly (Again based off wolves). Thing is, cheetah goes faster, but wolf has the durability to win the race, cause cheetah gets tired quickly (Why did I even make that reference...?). I meant the broad part on your durability. If you mean durability in the ways of how fast could Kyte hold a 45 mph run? ...20 minutes, give or take a half minute or two. If it didn't answer your question, be sure to let me know.

Emblem wrote:
You'd have to clarify what you mean by the superior reflexes thing. I mean, regarding the use of a weapon while rolling? While you're dodging? Please forgive me for this one. As I read it, it sounds much like a instant-dodge-everything-and-counter-thing.

I am, good sir, highly against gming and how popular it has become, and I understand your concern. So no offense or anything taken. I merely put that there to say that some new hero that throws a punch at Kyte should expect his reflexes to be a bit more honed than they think.

On that matter, I think if somebody got up close to me, I seriously would have trouble deciding whether or not my counterattacks would be automatic hits or not, due to the account of having fast reflexes and being so close and all, but I will try to use as much discretion as possible. If I cannot reach a decision, I will come to you. Cool?

Emblem wrote:
Regeneration. If healing does not start until half an hour after a battle, how does it allow you to 'tank' a battle? You can take as much punishment as any other, and your healing starts after the battle (or at least, most likely since battles usually don't take hours). How would this power benefit your performance in-battle, when it's not supposed to start until after?

I was actually wondering about this myself. When is the soonest you would allow regeneration? That also means limbs cut off, by the way.

Emblem wrote:
Gekido. Wow. A sword that can pop up from anywhere. Peculiar idea, and I would not give myself that power. It's a great ower to abuse. You see, if say a hand-to-hand fighter would want to hit me, I would already be apparently able to reflex, but I'd allow him to strike me, popping up the tip of Gekido where ever he wished to strike, so that he'd hurt himself. In such context, I would not allow Gekido.

...I would not deny the thought crossed my mind a few times. xD But wouldn't I have to do that in my post before theirs?

Emblem wrote:
I do need more info on that sword though. For instance, how fast does it pop up? Can it pop up partially, or needs to be taken out compeltely? How strong are those blasts fired? How fast does it recollect energy? How many blasts before it's energy is depleted?

Ooh. Nice questions. Ever seen Soul Eater? You know how in the intro, Maka's father has a bunch of those scythe blades pop out of him? About as fast as that.

I would say partially, but you already seem against that. So completely.

I was actually planning on establishing a system for that. Such as recording how many blasts I intake with it, and at certain percentages of capacity (Though Gekido was originally almost limitless), it would fire blasts at certain strengths. Such as:
1-10%- Energy enhanced slices, moving about seven from where they were slashed.
11-20%- Stronger slashes, that carry for about fifteen feet.
Etc, etc, though I don't know if I'd actually use those numbers. And seeing the complexity of it, I don't think you'd approve it.

It can only take in energy that it absorbs. So it depends on the energy absorbed. Increasing its chances of disapproval, unfortunately.

And for the number of blasts, it would depend on the amount of energy deposited, and the amount of energy it is currently storing.

Also, Gekido originally was able to manipulate the energy inside it to new forms of energy, as long as it was scientifically applicable. Such as fusing fire and lightning to make a new form of plasma. But seeing this is getting more and more ridiculous, I probably shouldn't include that ability now.

Emblem wrote:
And why even have one when you already seem to have plenty of weapons at your desposal, as listed in equipment?

Another good question. I actually should remove the tanto. Yeah, yeah, I only want the katana and Gekido. But anyone that has a good power and is smart doesn't go around flaunting it. Data can be collected, and things can be learned, that can eventually help defeat you. So you shouldn't use a power constantly if you can help it. Gekido's the "Ok, now I'm going to kill you" thing, or the "Uh-oh. That's trouble," kind of thing.

Emblem wrote:
In conclusion, I want to say that a lot of the profiles I check seem to think they can stack one power after another. Not only does my guidelines thread state 4 powers maximum, but it's pure overkill. Everyone seems to be aiming for the world's top fighter. Like there is nothign else. Why have so many powers when you can be great in so many other ways?

It's a nice character, but it's quite overkill. Please answer all my worries so we can continue the process.

Regards,

Emblem

I'd like to say something here; I have a very bad habit when creating new characters. I've used Kyte for years, and he's grown very powerful. So when I make new characters that are supposed to be the same guy but toned down, I usually only tone him down a little bit. So, when I've gotten these powers a year or so back and have since mastered them, like reflexes, it usually ends up on a new Kyte somewhere, which is usually taken badly. I apologize. Also, you said three minor and two major would be alright, so I guess I kinda pushed for five minor and one major. Yeah, bad, I know. =/
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 pm

If I came off as cocky or a smart aleck, I'm sorry; that's not the way I meant for it to sound. If it will make it easier:

• I can deal with taking out advanced strength.

• Enhanced reflexes are actually kind of a given, now that I think about it.

Taking out those two, that would leave me with four, no? So would that make it simpler?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Edits:

Classification: Wolf Demon

Other: The morph from human to demon is necessary for Kyte to activate his powers for now. Both morphs; human to demon and vice versa, cannot be stopped by anything; even if one were to control Kyte's mind.

Enhanced Senses: His scent and hearing are those of the ranges of a wolf's scent and hearing. For some reason, he is able to control his sight and hearing, but not his scent. So he can block out most of his hearing and the sharpness of his sight, but he hasn't learned to quite control his scent yet.

Regeneration: (Anywhere from ten to fifteen minutes)

Omits:

Superior Reflexes

Enhanced Strength

Equipment: Two steel tanto
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 am

Cocky? Smart? Think I'd be bothered? I take it you thought so because of my not-posting.

A lesson abnout your Admin: He's weird. Possibly one to watch, as he can justify every action he takes with quite unflawed logic, even if the action itself is flawed.

The reason I did not reply is quite simple: Absence due to Carnaval. I made a thread about it in the Medical Bay, saying I would not be back before Wednesday?

I'll read everything over again quite soon. It does take a long time to read through it again, simply because your character is still quite heavily stacked, especially attack-wise. Removing those two offensive powers (possibly until some later time) would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm

I get nervous easily; sorry.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Alright, this ain't getting me anywhere...

Please edit your profile so that it contains all the inquiries I made: I can't get a good feeling of your character if I have to switch between a profile and personal OOC-answers.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Edits made.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 am

I still do not know whether or not Gekido is to be pulled out completely. However, although I personallystill think you're highly combat based and not much else, it's taken up enough time. If I get complaints, I'll have another look at the profile. Until then:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I don't know whether you're talking about pulling Gekido out of Kyte's body, or if you're talking about pulling Gekido off of my character. If it is the first case, then yes, it has to be pulled out completely for use. I believe I edited that in.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Actually, you're right, I didn't. But now I have. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Also, can you pull it out only partially then stuff it back in?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akunin   Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm

No. Pull it out fully. <===========]==>