Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Vote_lcapNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Voting_barNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Vote_lcapNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Voting_barNina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Empty
PostSubject: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Nina finished packing her things, she and Kyte had bought tickets as she had planned to go back to the South Yorkshire forests of England that she and her mother had called home, she hadn't been able to be in contact with her mother since she went to Jump City, she zipped up her suitcase and locked up the shop, she had arranged for a reliable friend who needed some money to take her place and look after the store too, she had arranged to meet Kyte and his little sister Rico at the airport, she also knew a few other Hive members would be coming with her too, along with Tib as well, the plan was that Kyte and Rico would come with her to visit her mother, getting the train once they got to London, then everyone else would just go their own way if they wanted.

Nina then got into the taxi which drove her to the airport, putting her bright purple glossed suitcase into the boot of the car, the taxi then drove her to the airport where she then waited for everyone, the flight was in two hours but they would have to check-in a while before the flight, it also would give them a chance to check out the duty-free too.

Last edited by Emmi-of-the-Emmz on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Tiberius was at the counter in an argument about if he was allowed to bring his hands on the plane. He said something quietly to the guards who went pale and pointed him in the right direction. Tib saw Nina and walked over to her saying seriously. "Your lucky your hands aren't considered lethal weapons that make you a flight risk. He shook his head clutching the ticket in his large fist. It was hard getting by without skin to grip things in this situation. He sniffed the air and said "I guess others are coming too."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:16 am

Hydra was going to arrive in the United Kingdom a different way. Since airline travel isn't the most reliable form of transport these days, Hydra had opted for a different mode of transport; Swimming. She's a fast swimmer, 60mph being her usual speed, but of course this was nothing compared to the speed of a plane. Which is why she had begun her journey several hours before now, in order to reach the UK in time. She had informed Pix his was how she was going to get to the UK, so hopefully... he'll let someone know of her whereabouts; 'Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean'.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Kyte yawned, waiting in airport luggage customs. It was a bit of a tricky thing to do, since Kyte didn't want to go without his weapons, but a few bribes here and there fixed the problem. Kyte proceeded with his fake guitar case to join Nina at waiting.

You should've just called me. I have no issues with showing you and my car off in Jump City. He smiled a bit. I decided it would be better if Rico not come...if something were to happen to the flight, there would be little I could do for her. Perhaps next time.

Kyte was in human form, as he took off his shades, pocketing them as he looked to Tiberius. After all, this is practically a flight of world class criminals. Unless you don't have quite as extensive a history; if so, I didn't mean to brag.

He offered Tiberius a hand.

We met briefly before, but were never introduced. I'm Kyte.

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXwaX4Vegzcil47TeZMyG0m1GpcqDYPf2AHth1oGysuBwFTMhcHh-8eL2u

Kyte was also carrying a suitcase with clothes and such for the stay over there.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Nina frowned a little at the fact that Rico couldn't come and her friends were having difficulties with the flight "awwh, well I'll be sure to take some pictures for her and bring her some souvenirs, before I went from England my mother had told me that she and the other Kitsunes were thinking about turning the den into a spa house kinda thing for visitors of the magical and mystic kind, as well as a kinda healing place for general woodland creatures too" she said with a smile "I'll make sure to bring her some nice smelling lotions or something for her" she added calmly, wondering how much her home had changed, and knowing full well that she would be getting an earful from her mother...then there was introducing Kyte to her too...she wondered how well that would go.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Tiberius shook his hand and laughed a little saying "You are good at keeping a straight face. I'm a nighthawk not a villain, I gave up attacking people when I realized how much fun it was hunting down those who like to hide." Tiberius looked at Nina and added. "I prefer aiding little stores like your comic shop."
Tiberius stretched a little his armor covered him head to toe, it was his skin after all. Tib looked at the board trying to find when they left, he also wondered who else would be coming.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Whilst everyone else had a rather relaxing journey ahead of them, Hydra certainly did not. She was steadily making her way across the Atlantic Ocean, finding a rest by surfing a wave towards the United Kingdom. The only problem was that dark clouds were beginning to cover the sky, suggesting rain and harsh seas. Flying looked like the good option of choice about now for the Sea Dweller.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 pm

"If you prefer grunt work-" A balled up leaflet paffed against Tib, "Then tidy that up. Isn't honest labour how you get your warm and fuzzies nowadays?" It was a great man who rose above petty differences. However, Pix didn't count his temporary death as a petty difference. The HIVE student was understandably sore about the time Tib slaughtered and decapitated him. As most people were prone to be. He and his so-called friends should have been exacting vengeance, not organising a package holiday.

Kitsune wanted to visit her parents though. It hit something of a chord with Pix.

Dumping his hand luggage against a pillar, Hugh turned to Kyte next, "Was that a fifty you just handed the US Customs Agent? F*ck, and I assume they're letting Tib on as well. Have we found ourselves America's most incompetent terminal or what?" Corruption ran deep it appeared. With various Supermen flying around an air traffic hijacking was less of a concern than it used to be, "Check that the tickets don't just list the arrival airport as 'Englund'."

Considering the arsenal they would be bringing on, Pix began to wonder what other people might have gotten away with. C4, perhaps? At any rate he was beginning to wish he'd gone with Hydra. A refreshing Atlantic swim sounded safer right now, "Kitsune. Hydra's gone on ahead. Said she'd tell us what port she arrives at. We can figure out the logistics from there." On second thought, Pix would rather the comfy chair and in-flight movie.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:23 am

Nina was a bit disappointed Rico couldn't come. Kyte reassured her slightly with a smile and took her hand in his.

I'm sure she'd love that. I can't wait to meet your mother, Nina.

He then looked to Tiberius, as he shook his hand as best he could. Kyte contemplated thanking Tiberius for not crushing it, but concluded that could come off as offensive. Tiberius said Kyte was good at keeping a straight face. Kyte raised an eyebrow, smiling.

While I'm sure I have good acting skills, this isn't an act. Trust me, where I come from, your appearance is hardly given a second glance. Again, if that's offensive, I don't mean it. I'm surprised you recognized me; I don't usually use this form. And I didn't catch your name?

Another man then came onto the scene, asking Kyte if it was a fifty he had bribed the last customs agent, and said that probably meant they were allowing Tib on as well. Kyte assumed this Tib was the large fellow next to him. Kyte chuckled.

Observant. I like that. You can't blame these men. Times are tough, customs have to be overlooked considering the fresh influx of aliens, metahumans, sorcerers, and the like. They just need a little extra cash to get by. Besides, I still have to put it in cargo. I just don't want to have to pay some fine for hauling around enough firepower to put a dent in Superman's chest, he joked.

I'm Kyte, I think we met at the HIVE base. What's your name?

Kyte noted that Pix said a person named Hydra had gone on ahead, and would be arriving later.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Nina nodded "well we'll be arriving somewhere in London, I told Hydra that so I figure she might be swimming up the Thames and we might meet her somewhere in-between there and the airport, once we get to England you, Tib and Hydra can explore wherever you want, then me and Kyte will be taking a train up to South Yorkshire where my mother lives in one of the forests there, if you want you can come up with us, my mother said about her and the other Kitsunes creating a mystical healing spa and hotel kinda thing, like the spa-hotels you see in Japan, since there are other mystical animals that roam the British forests, my mum also said they would try to make a health center for general woodland animals too, and my mother told me this all before I went to Jump about three years ago, so they'll probably have finished it by now hopefully" she said before she looked to Kyte as he held her hand, blushing a little before she smiled at him "I just hope my mother approves of you, but I'm sure you'll be able to charm her, you certainly charmed me when we first met, enchanted me in-fact" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Tiberius glared at Pix as though something was remembered something he couldn't place. Maybe he was just reminded of prey that had escaped. He was so caught up in trying to place the feeling he didn't remember what Kyte had said. Tiberius looked at Pix and said. "Look here little grunt, I don't have anyone who demands I follow. I choose what orders to obey, more than I can say for you if the rumors of your petty crimes are to be believed." Tiberius had limited information on the HIVE students but it seemed this Pix always got the short end of the stick, he only hoped it wasn't by choice.

Seeing the HIVE kid gave him second thoughts and made him start wondering if Nina was on the right side of things. He'd have to confront her about this in private of course, possibly with his talons doing some of the talking. Then he felt it the familiar hunger to just kill everything around him to hunt everything that moved, the beast in him had woken up and he was about to have nothing to release it on.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:52 pm

OOC: Skip me, not much I can do with the 'swimming' thaang, go go DD!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Nina told everyone the plan, saying that they would be arriving in London, and that they were only planning on Kyte and Nina taking a train to Yorkshire. She said everyone else was free to do what they wanted, but could come along if they wished. Nina then added that she hoped Kyte would appeal to her mother, but doubted it would be a problem with his charms.

Well, in that case... he chuckled.

Kyte then turned to the others.

So, any of you guys coming with us? I'm sure someone will need to tell this Hydra person about our plans in case they come along.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Nina looked to the others happily, curious if anyone would be coming with her and Kyte once they got to London, she'd be more than happy to introduce her friends to her mother too, it'd prove just how well she was getting on in Jump, she knew she wouldn't mind the fact that they were almost all Hive members, she'd just be glad to see Nina after so long.

[OOC: Okay, once everyone's chars have replied to the question or something, then we can skip to them being in England, I just didn't want to skip it while in the middle of a question that's all lol.]
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:25 am

In response to Kyte's first inquiry, "Just call me Pix. My passport says something different." Hugh shrugged. He didn't know why he preferred his codename. It was escapism at its most juvenile form. Yet he extended others the same courtesy of mainly using their codenames. For now he just had to assume 'Kyte' was a codename.

The second query was a little harder for him to wrap his head around. Was Kyte asking if they were going to travel up north to Kitsune's house? Or if they were getting on the plane? "Me and Tib aren't coming with you. Nooo. We're catching a flight to Mexico to start our own mariachi band! Its the only place that sells hats in a large enough size for the big guy's head."

"We'll join you later. You don't go to London to just check out its departure trains. I want to watch some Beefeaters lock Tib up in the Tower."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)   Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina's Homecoming (Ixen, Amag, Akunin & DD)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next