Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Akunin vs Metamorphi Vote_lcapAkunin vs Metamorphi Voting_barAkunin vs Metamorphi Vote_rcap 
Moon
Akunin vs Metamorphi Vote_lcapAkunin vs Metamorphi Voting_barAkunin vs Metamorphi Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Akunin vs Metamorphi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Akunin vs Metamorphi Empty
PostSubject: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Setting: Downtown Jump City, active, but strangely abandoned. I.E. cars moving, but no one in them.
First Turn: Akunin
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Kyte roamed the streets of Jump City, looking into the windows of cars as they drove by.

Curiouser and curiouser...there's no one in them, yet they're driving perfectly fine. Marvelous work.

Kyte drew his sword, before flapping his wings to go to the top of a building, looking around for his opponent, Metamorphi.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:30 pm

The Metamorphic titan in question was at the bottom of the building Kyte was on, he saw Kyte at the top of the building and let out a loud whistle to catch his attention, before transforming his body into a bullet-roof metal.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:41 pm

A whistle drew Kyte's attention to Metamorphi, a Titan that had been on the roster for quite a while, but one whom he had never had the pleasure to meet. Kyte watched him take on some form of metal; probably to protect him from Kyte's ridiculously powerful handguns. Kyte chuckled.

Is he brave, or just stupid?

Kyte's wings appeared, before he dived off of the building, aiming for Metamorphi. Drawing his sword and taking one gun in hand, he fired a few rounds in Metamorphi's direction. His bullets were still known to dent steel.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Meta saw Kyte flying down at him and drew his arm to protect where the bullets were aimed, making slight dents in them I guess I'm not trying hard enough! his metal was replaced by a strange kind of rock that Kyte would not recognize, Try shooting me now!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Kyte closed in on Metamorphi very quickly, and as he changed materials again, shifted slightly to Metamorphi's right side. He did this so he could swing his sword in a powerful arc for Metamorphi's chest, hoping to use the speed and momentum he had gathered from the dive to amplify his swing.

Huh. People don't usually ask me to shoot them until after I'm done with them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Unfortunately for Kyte, his attack was all for naught, the sword merely sent Metamorphi back a few metres, it's magical quantities being the only reason it didn't break, Metamorphi aimed a punch at Kyte's right arm pit, then an elbow from the other arm at his face, then a foot at his balls.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:07 pm

His attack worked...kind of. It sent Metamorphi back a bit. Landing on his feet, his wings disappearing, Metamorphi charged in with some martial arts.

Oh, boy, I've been waiting for someone to make that mistake.

Kyte blocked Metamorphi's incoming punch with the flat of his blade, stepping out of the way of his elbow. Then, when Metamorphi tried to kick him in the nuts, Kyte jumped, stepping on Metamorphi's upraised leg to kick off of it and kick Metamorphi in the face. However, this attack didn't have too much force behind it.

I need some way to get through that armor...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:32 pm

The face kick had little effect on Metamorphi's super hard body, in fact it probably hurt Kyte more than it hurt Meta. Metamorphi flicked his arm into the air to shake Kyte off, then he lept towards his foe and attempted to deal a devastating body blow that would easily kill anyone who couldn't regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:01 am

Metamorphi's shake worked, getting Kyte off to about five feet from Metamorphi. He landed, giving Metamorphi an intense analytical gaze.

It's like fighting JaK Sage. Only this time, I don't have to convenience to burn him out of that armor. ...or do I?

Taking their surroundings into play, Kyte grinned, before dodge rolling out of the way of Metamorphi's attack, and sprouting wings. Giving a few flaps, he easily created a bit of distance between him and Metamorphi, landing in the midst of the active yet abandoned cars. Sheathing his sword, he pulled out his pistols, switching to armor piercing rounds, and firing about six rounds in total at Metamorphi to slow him down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Metamorphi ran at Kyte, but the cars and even the bullets did little more than slow him down, that combined with the surprising light-weightedness of the rock meant that he made short work of the distance between them, he threw a right hook, then used the momentum from it to attempt a backhand with his left hand, then used the momentum from that for a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:25 pm

The setting up was almost complete. Metamorphi closed distance quickly, trying to engage in more hand-to-hand combat with Kyte. Kyte was wondering if Metamorphi didn't pick up a hint from his last try. Kyte may not have been damaging Meta at all, but he certainly wasn't a match for Kyte in hand-to-hand. He seemed to be somewhat skilled in kickboxing, though. Kyte could give him a few pointers.

Kyte took a step back to avoid the right hook as he came in with a left backhand. As he was still whirling around to come in with the backhand, Kyte tossed his left gun backwards, drawing his sword, and parried the backhand. Kyte would then catch his gun with his boot, kicking it up into the air again and forward, before ducking under Metamorphi's roundhouse kick, and sweeping his blade strongly to Metamorphi's remaining balancing leg while running behind him. Whether Metamorphi dodged or blocked (In which case he probably wouldn't be injured, but tripped a bit) Kyte caught his gun again, holstering it. They were now in the middle of some cars.

Flapping his wings to lift high into the air, Kyte quickly shot all four cars in the gas tanks, them all exploding one second later. Kyte didn't know of the material's weakness to fire; he was only trying to do what he did with JaK Sage: Cook Metamorphi out of the armor.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Metamorphi lept over the sword attack, but grunted when he saw the explosions, he braced himself and was thrown to the ground, but he wasn't too injured, the materials only weakness was EXTREME heat, unless Kyte threw him in a volcano or somehow figured out Metamorphi's main weakness then he didn't really stand much of a chance of hurting him, but then again, Meta was of limited stamina, like most living beings. He looked up at Kyte and picked up something from the ground, a crowbar, then threw it at Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Kyte looked at Metamorphi. It seemed he wasn't all that affected by the explosions of the cars around him. Kyte smirked.

Well. You're certainly enduring.

Kyte had to come up with another plan. It seemed using more of his environment was his only option. Kyte quickly hacked through a fire hydrant, and, using his sword and his foot, redirected the geyser of water towards Metamorphi, wanting to douse him in water.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Metamorphi stepped out of the path of the water No thanks, I've already showered today! he then ran at Kyte once the flow of water stopped, but suddenly screeched to a halt, kicking dust at Kyte's face, then he attempted to punch Kyte in the throat, using the momentum to follow up with a kick to the stomach and then finishing with an attempt to grab his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Metamorphi   Akunin vs Metamorphi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akunin vs Metamorphi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next