Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Vote_lcapAkunin vs Shivering Jemmy Voting_barAkunin vs Shivering Jemmy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Vote_lcapAkunin vs Shivering Jemmy Voting_barAkunin vs Shivering Jemmy Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Empty
PostSubject: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:16 am

Setting: The contestants appeared on a large mountain way too high to be on earth, which was surrounding a large pit of lava almost spilling over the edges of the mountain. It was surrounded by a large forest miles in expanse.

If a contestant is hurtled into the lava and is incapable of surviving lava, they are immediately disqualified.
First Blood: Toxicity
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Kyte was transported to the volcanic area, and took one analytic look before running off the edge of the mountain, using his feet to skid down the steep slope and kick up tons of dirt and dust behind him as he did so. If Jemmy was anything similar to their previous encounter then he would have to use his magic, but he wasn't ready yet. He still had thousands of more books to research closely and examine before trying to defeat her.

However, he was in this tournament, and while his feelings and goals may have changed towards her, and while he was unable to defeat her last time, he was sure enough that he could anger her.

And that's all he needed.

He kept sliding at a fast pace towards the forest. More cover and tricks to be played there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm

So, Jemmy got to play with her dear friend Kyte again. Jemmy smiled, evilly. It had been a long time since they had battled, so this was sure to be interesting. She wondered if Kyte had become any stronger. Jemmy herself hadn't really grown, although she had certainly changed. The unfortunate side of being a Lord of Chaos was that none of your powers were safe. One day recently, Jemmy's abilities had just switched on her.

It wasn't like her old tactics had been particularly effective against Kyte last time, so it didn't really matter. This was serious business. Jemmy didn't really care about this tournament, but it would be fun.

Jemmy teleported up into the air, where a spectacular view of the volcano and the surrounding forest awaited her. Looking out over the endless trees, Jemmy could see Kyte running away, heading for the forest.

She could also feel him. His magical aura and his thoughts both reached out to Jemmy. She closed her eyes, pin-pointing his location with her mind. He was running away from her, trying to take advantage of the forest's terrain, probably to set some sort of trap.

Well, she would just have to play a trick of her own. Jemmy teleported down, just a few inches above the volcanic lava. She dipped her feet in. They melted away quickly, but before they completely disappeared, she teleported again, this time right in front of Kyte.

"What's the matter?" Jemmy asked, with a big grin on her face. Holding onto her balloon to keep her in the air, she kicked out at Kyte's face with both of her lava-covered feet. "Did you get cold feet?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Kyte kept sliding/grinding down the mountain on his feet, almost at the forest, but then Shivering Jemmy appeared in front of him for the first time in many centuries. Jemmy may have been a cosmic being with godly powers, but Kyte had been honing his reflexes for millenia as a martial artist. As soon as she appeared he kicked off with his feet to go above her kicks and her entire person, forming his wings as he aimed to boot her into the mountainside with five tons of force into the face.

"Cold feet? I think it's a bit too warm to be talking about cold feet..." he remarked, chuckling with a grin.

Kyte flapped strongly, getting some distance between Jemmy and him, and facing her slowly as he nearly hovered in the air.

"I've changed over the past few centuries, Jemmy...and I think you know why," he glared. "But whatever the case may be, although I'm a changed man...I'll still bow to no one in subservience."

As Kyte finished speaking, he became wreathed in black, magical energy, his red eyes glowing, and changing shape into the second seal, before blasting a large wave of black energy at her, wondering if his corrosive effect would work. It would engulf her balloon, too, provided she didn't move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Kyte managed to dodge Jemmy's lava kicks, and kicked Jemmy's face into the mountainside. By the time Jemmy stood back up, both her face and her melted feet had healed completely, without leaving a single scar.

Kyte made some lame joke about it being too hot to get cold feet. Jemmy frowned and stared at him, unamused. "I get it. We're at a volcano."

Wait a minute. Kyte was flying. Did he have wings before? Jemmy didn't think so. It seemed he had changed quite a bit since their last meeting. He mentioned as much, summoning an aura of black magic. It wasn't anything too impressive, but learning magic did take a lot of patience and concentration, which was the main reason Jemmy hadn't bothered to learn any.

Kyte called himself a changed man, but Jemmy didn't know why. His reasoning wasn't at the front of his thought right now, so she could only guess until he thought about it. Despite his changes, Kyte said that he wouldn't be a servant to anyone, not even her.

As Kyte shot his magic at her, Jemmy wasn't afraid for herself. Her balloon familiar, however, couldn't survive such an attack for very long. Jemmy teleported out of the way, reappearing back on top of the volcano. She decided to leave her balloon here for the rest of the fight. Only if she needed to go far away from the peak would she move it. She couldn't risk Kyte's magic hurting her beloved pet.

Jemmy teleported back to where Kyte was. She didn't want him to become suspicious of her balloon, so she had to explain it's absence somehow. "I spent a whole dollar on that balloon," she said, rolling up her sleeves. "But now I don't have to hold back. You ready, Darling?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Kyte didn't take her disdain for his joke too seriously. It wasn't as if he were trying anyways.

As Kyte's magical blast coursed towards Jemmy, she disappeared. Kyte sighed. It was going to be another touch and go fight. He kept wary, looking around the battlefield. Up, down, left, right, behind. Nowhere. She soon appeared again where she had been previously, minus the balloon.

Interesting. Is that balloon precious to her?

Jemmy explained it away as she had spent an entire dollar on the balloon, rolling up her sleeves and saying she didn't have to hold back. She asked if he was ready, addressing him as darling.

Kyte didn't seem to catch on immediately, raising an eyebrow.

"One sec." Kyte clapped his hands together, forming Hametsu in his right hand and Sekaikui in his left, his armor also coming into view. It didn't really provide astounding protection from attacks, but it was armor.

"I think that should...do..." Kyte was suddenly very confused, his eyes widening, before lowering his weapons. "...did you just call me darling?!" He was still on his guard, but majorly confused. "Don't be freaking creepy like that! You still look like a child, Jemmy!"

It may have been apparent to Jemmy just how much he had changed now, for while he wasn't really thinking of his former self, his personality was entirely different.

He became coated in the black energy, it acting like another layer of skin as he readied his sword and scythe. Jemmy couldn't really appreciate the fair rules of the tournament, because she wasn't getting injured in the first place, but it was best to keep prepared. If he couldn't hit her, he'd just have to trick her into hitting him, or at least grab her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:53 am

Kyte seemed to have been bothered by Jemmy calling him "Darling." Strange. He had been so full of himself the previous time they had met. What was his problem now? Just how had he changed over the past few centuries?

She could find out later. For now, she had a fight to win.

Kyte took a moment to conjure some weapons, armor, and some sort of magical aura. Jemmy had to admit that it looked cool.

Jemmy walked closer to where Kyte hovered. "Oh come on, Dear. Give me a kiss." She teleported behind Kyte this time, and a few feet above him. Her mouth stretched and opened impossibly wide, wide enough to engulf Kyte's entire head. Sharp, shark-like teeth snapped together as she tried to bite his head off. If Kyte didn't notice her, or wasn't fast enough, he would soon be without a head.

Of course, Jemmy had said she wouldn't kill Kyte. Not until she tormented him enough, at least, but she had a feeling that this tournament wouldn't result in any final deaths. She herself was unable to teleport off this planet right now, even to the realm of Chaos. Reality itself was being manipulated here, but she didn't care. It was all just a bunch of fun for her to sink her teeth into.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:31 am

Kyte readied himself as Jemmy approached, teasing him by asking him to give her a kiss and calling him dear, before disappearing. Kyte immediately looked behind him, the most open place, and saw Jemmy moving in to devour him. Kyte whirled around with his black wings, swinging Hametsu up in an arc to try and hook Jemmy's mouth open.

"I don't think you want a kiss, Jemmy." Kyte, if he had succeeded in hooking her mouth open with the scythe, secured it further with his right foot on her lower jaw, and pointed Sekaikui within. "They tend to get messy," he said in a disturbingly dark voice.

"Enervation!" he exclaimed, shedding the outer layer of energy in a radial blast of destructive force, carrying the same traits as his magic blasts still. "...I can't believe I just used a named attack..." he said, ashamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Kyte put a scythe in Jemmy's mouth, locking it open. Jemmy tried to open her mouth even more to get it out, but Kyte put a foot on her lower lip. Well, this was awkward. If nothing else, Jemmy's teeth might stab through Kyt'es boot to impale his foot. After saying that kisses often got messy, Kyte aimed his sword between Jemmy's shark teeth and unleashed a blast of destructive magic. The resulting explosion tore Jemmy's body apart. As the cloud cleared, however, Kyte would see Jemmy about fifty feet away, coughing hard but visibly unharmed. She had a puzzled look on her face.

"Enervation? What does that even mean? Also, you're a terrible kisser. No wonder you can't get a girlfriend." She coughed hard again, pretending that the magic attack had hurt her. "That wasn't very nice using your magic. Do you get a kick out of beating up little girls? You're so naughty, but don't worry. I'll get you back for that."

Jemmy teleported away, returning a second later. She was now twenty feet above Kyte, and she had a hand full of lava. She threw the lava down at him, and it spread out into little destructive droplets as it fell. Jemmy disappeared for a second, only to reappear twenty feet above Kyte again, regardless of where he might have moved. She threw another handful of lava down at him, her first hand already fully healed from the previous attack. She repeated this attack twice more for a total of four hand-fulls of deadly lava. All that teleporting was hard work, so she followed the last spray of lava down to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Kyte was glad that his plan worked, and as Jemmy's teeth came into contact with Kyte's boot, which was covered in the black energy, unless it could survive extreme heat and acid, it would pierce his foot.

I shouldn't be so careless.

Jemmy appeared again, asking what enervation meant, and said that he was a terrible kisser, and that that was why he couldn't get a girlfriend. That actually got through Kyte's armor, and if Jemmy scanned thoughts in the form of images, she would get flashes of some women, and the thought, I let them all down.

He snapped back to reality quite quickly, though. If Jemmy hadn't been able to read thoughts then she might've been unaware her comment had triggered a reaction entirely.

"...if that was a serious question, Jemmy, it basically means the weakening of something. That's what my magic does."

Jemmy said it wasn't very nice using his magic, asking if he got a kick out of beating up little girls, and saying he was naughty, but that she would repay him. She returned from teleportation a second later, throwing lava at him! He flapped his wings strongly, trying to make a slight blast of air that not only throttled him backward, but redirected the magma droplets for maximum protection.

He repeated this as she repeated her moves, but when she didn't disappear the fourth time and started descending, he followed her as fast as his wings could take him, putting away Hametsu. He aimed to impale her with his sword, Sekaikui, through the chest from behind, and use his free arm to put under her neck in a chokehold. If that worked, he flew for the volcano as quickly as he could.

"So that's why you use that form. It's not a scare tactic. It's to guilt trip someone into not hurting you. Honestly, Jemmy, why even try that when I know who you are? ...though I'll admit this is kind of fun."

If he reached the volcano before she could do anything to escape, he would attempt to throw her in, seeing the balloon there.

Why the hell would she try so hard to save that if it was only a measly dollar? And why hasn't it taken off already?

OOC: This section under the line break above is if he reaches the volcano with no complications.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:12 am

Jemmy's comment about Kyte not being able to get a girlfriend seemed to bring up some unpleasant memories in him. He remembered women from the past, women he had loved and let down.

After annoyingly dodging the droplets of Jemmy's lava attacks, Kyte stabbed Jemmy in the back, grabbed her neck in a choke hold, and started flying towards the top of the volcano.

Kyte suggested that her little girl form was intended to cause guilt, and Jemmy grinned. Kyte would hear her voice telepathically speaking in his mind. 'That's an interesting way to look at it, but you're giving me too much credit.' Reaching her hand over her head, she jabbed her thumb into Kyte's eye. Both of his hands were busy, and with his aura of black magic gone, his eye would be unprotected. Of course, she didn't have the strength to do any real damage, but she could sure make it hurt. 'Guilt is just an unintended side effect. I can hear your thoughts, Kyte. I know about all those women you let down. You failed them all. The feelings of guilt you have are all your own, simply projected onto me. You really have changed, haven't you? It seems my Cupid's Arrow really went deep. I gave you a heartbeat, Kyte, and now I get the chance to take it away.'

As they approached the edge of the volcano, Kyte passed by Jemmy's red balloon. Jemmy could hear his thoughts. He was becoming suspicious of it. She also knew he was planning to throw her into the lava below, so she locked her hands around his hair at the last moment. She dangled from his hair, waiting for him to rip it out in order to throw her down into the volcano. She also tried to distract him by talking in his head more. 'You think you know who I am? You know nothing about me, because you know nothing about yourself. I taught you how to love, and I hope you're thankful for that.'

As she was distracting him by messing with his head in two ways (by pulling his hair and telepathically speaking to him), Jemmy's red balloon floated up silently behind Kyte and expanded until it was about 5 feet in diameter. Two black eyes and a huge, sharp-toothed mouth opened from its red body. The mouth opened wide, intending to bite Kyte's head off from behind. It didn't care if it took Jemmy's hands with it.

Jemmy couldn't help but chuckle in Kyte's mind. 'You deserve a second chance. Give me a kiss.'

The balloon's jaws snapped shut.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:33 am

Kyte was about to hurl the small child into the magma before she poked him in the eye. He didn't let her shove it in, rearing his head back instinctively to prevent any permanent damage as she latched onto his hair. He then blinked, feeling her presence in his mind and realizing she was communicating telepathically with him, saying that guilt wasn't the intention. She revealed she had been reading his thoughts the entire time, and that she knew about them. All of them. How he failed them. She said that all of the feelings of guilt he had were only projected onto her, remarking that he really had changed, and that she was going to take his heart away.

His mind went dark, going through many graphic images of slaughter, some including Jemmy herself, as did his voice, as Sekaikui rippled with black energy, tearing her entire torso apart as he ripped it out, only the upper half of her body hanging onto him. She continued, saying he knew nothing about her because he didn't know anything about himself, and that she hoped he was appreciative she taught him how to love.

"Shut up."

He slit his hair with the blade, letting her fall, and as she was still in front of him, released another blast of Enervation, which would hit her and her precious balloon as well with the corrosive power and explosive force right as she asked him to give her a kiss again, provided she couldn't get away. She was chuckling. Was she up to something? He expected her to teleport behind him again, whirling around and looking, seeing the monstrous balloon, before looking down towards Jemmy again.

"I'll never submit to you."

He turned his attention back to the balloon, hoping it wouldn't survive the blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:15 am

Kyte was getting angry now. His sword let loose some magical energy, and Jemmy allowed it to tear her body in half. Only the top half of her torso was now clinging to his hair.

Uh oh. Jemmy realized that she had hinted too strongly. Kyte whipped around and saw the balloon coming. He even managed to avoid its jaws before unleashing a blast of black magical energy. This wasn't good. If that balloon got hurt too much, it was game over.

Jemmy's legs teleported in front of the balloon, shielding it from the black, corrosive energy. A moment later, her torso teleported in front of the balloon, too. Jemmy's entire body was destroyed in the process, and the balloon still lost a little bit of flesh. Blood started dripping out of its wounds and between its teeth as the black explosion cleared.

After a display like that, Jemmy was pretty sure that Kyte had figured out the situation. She would do anything to protect that balloon. Her body slowly started to rematerialized, but it wouldn't be fast enough to defend her familiar. Instead, she had a different plan. She commanded the balloon to stand its ground.

Jemmy's voice sounded in Kyte's head again. 'That wouldn't be a good way for her to meet her end. I call her Red. She looks like a balloon, but she's actually a living thing. You know, sometimes people make deals with me. This particular person...well, they were special, so I made them immortal, and a balloon. Were they someone you knew? Who can say?' Jemmy's face materialized, floating about 4 feet in the air beside Kyte. She laughed, her voice completely evil. 'You said you would never submit to me. Well, let's test that. Kyte, I command you to kill Red. She's your enemy, so kill her and never regret it. Never question your actions here today. Kill Red. That's an order.'
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 am

Kyte watched as Jemmy actually sacrificed her entire body to protect the balloon, although some damage did linger on it. Jemmy's voice lingered in his head, saying she didn't want Red to end that way, as she introduced the balloon to Kyte. She said that Red was actually living, and that was because she was an actual person, because of some deal she had made with Jemmy. Jemmy hinted that Kyte might know her, but then again might not.

Kyte wondered just how desperate Jemmy was getting as she slowly started materializing. She said that since Kyte vowed never to submit to her, that she wanted him to kill Red, as an order. She thought she had achieved some loophole so that he couldn't blow it up. She was wrong. He had.

He pointed a finger, massive amounts of energy curling off of it and spiraling around his fingertip.

Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy CeroOscuras-

"No," Kyte said simply, before firing off another large, destructive blast at Red, smirking, and leaving Jemmy to ponder how exactly he was refusing her order while carrying it out. Perhaps he knew a bit more about this tournament than he let on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:17 am

Jemmy frowned as Kyte refused to follow her orders, but still carried out what she had commanded. Perhaps he was simply too dumb to understand what he was doing. Then again, he was probably just spiteful that she had out-smarted him. Either way, he had won this fight.

Jemmy felt tears forming in her eyes as she watched Kyte's magic tear through Red, completely destroying her demonic balloon. She had grown quite attached to the creature. She had been lying about it being a person, of course. It had been born a demon, and Jemmy had merely shaped it to her liking. There was little difference between Kyte and the balloon, but one of them had chosen to obey Jemmy, and the other had not. Now one demon was killing the other.

What did she want now? She wanted to cry for her dear balloon. But even more than that, she wanted to make Kyte suffer. "Well," she said, wiping her tears away with a recently materialized hand. "Even if you said the wrong word, you still did what I wanted. It's so beautiful, you know? Seeing you finally submit to my will. She really loved you, you know. But just like with Cleopatra, you only pretended to love her, only to kill her in the end."

Jemmy started crying now, but she was too stubborn to give up her cover story. "And I spent...a whole dollar on it."

The balloon familiar died, consumed by the corrosive magic. But something was wrong. Jemmy didn't disappear. She couldn't return to the realm of Chaos. What was going to happen now? Suddenly, she understood. She had been disqualified. Kyte had won the fight.

They were both transported back to the room where the pairings had been made. Red was suddenly returned to life as Jemmy finished healing herself. Nobody could die in this tournament, and that included Red. Jemmy smiled and gave the balloon a hug. It had reverted back to just a normal balloon now. She was so glad that her friend, her anchor, was still with her. Even the mean Kyte couldn't take Red away from her.

Losing in some dumb tournament wasn't so bad. Jemmy still had her balloon. Her pride was a bit wounded because Kyte had beaten her, but she would have plenty of time to pay him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy   Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akunin vs Shivering Jemmy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next