Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Voting_barPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Voting_barPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 am

Coco woke up slightly more on reflex to the hug, a couple eye stalks poking out and looking up warily. This felt nice- but what was she doing? Also more tears? Her first reaction would've been to try and wipe them away if not for the arival of more people. Her eye went wide warily, and even though it sounded like Gluttony recognized them. Sniff... sniff. Two more names which suddenly sparked... something or other, she didn't know why. Coco's reaction would be to like a stray cat and sniff at it before relaxing again. This one smelled nice, in a more literal sense if that made any sense. Bow hugged her too, and whatever this was, Coco was enjoying this either way. She tried to mimic the gesture and wrap an arm around each of them.

Then the... only notable male introduced himself, ruffling her hair, and it was clear she mostly had no idea what he was talking about. This one made her bristle only slightly, some kind of baser instinct toward more physically superior creatures. The name was the other only reaction; that and the sundae which her eye locked onto with obvious desire. "Ah!" She voiced her want for the sundae, opening her mouth for a moment to convey that more appropriately.

Smol Steves in their little corner had somehow gotten/been given blocks, and had assembled a little fort. Quite important stuff.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 10:19 pm

Gluttony giggled when she was pat on the head by the familiar hand and smiled up at him as he looked through the menu. Speaking of which, she got more banana bread to feed her daughter while he debated the validity of this establishment based solely on their availability of pizza. That was big brother all right!!

The small Sin nodded up to her brother and sister-in-law with a confident smile. "I know it's a big step. And I've got a lot still to figure out... I just found Coco yesterday and it's been a lot to take in and deal with and think about... but I'm glad I'm taking it too." She giggled when he said that he would teach her how to fight and Glut stuck her tongue out at him.

Bow smiled proudly at Glut and kept messing with Coco's hair as they talked. "Well we're here to help too, okay? You've got a whole support system that will be here. So you'll always have someone you can turn to. But... I do have a question..." The pink haired girl smoothed Coco's hair some more and looked over her physique a bit. "...Is this even a child?" She looked up at all of them, Gluttony, Cain, and Kyte.

Gluttony then saw her Coco lock eyes with the sundae and gave a sound indicating she wanted it and giggled. "Well she's more like a baby... Apparently? That's what Cain said." Glut would order a sundae for her and give it to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 12:56 am

Kyte blinked down to the other glutton, and began feeding it the sundae without a second thought. I mean, it was Gluttony's kid. Surely she wouldn't complain. "Yeah, you like that? It's ice cream. One thing Cain does right." Cain shot him a look that almost literally pierced him. "Wait till you try pizza."

"As incorrigible as ever, I see..." She smiled over to Gluttony and Bow. "Well, that was after a preliminary search of her mind, and you were rushing into a decision. After a little longer, she's... very well learned. At least, in the ways that she has experienced. But she does not identify things with language as we do. She identifies them with scent and taste," she... well, kind of lied.

"Because of this, teaching her to be like someone who identifies with words is going to take effort. That's why it would be more like a baby. A baby who has spent a lot of time eating anything she likes."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 12:44 pm

The first bite of ice cream made her flinch, having no idea that it was going to be cold at first. But she still wanted more, and as long as Kyte kept feeding it to her, she saw no reason to just take the entire thing. Everyone was doing that thing of making noises back and forth- communicating. She purred contently from Bow messing with her bushy mane of unruley hair and Kyte feeding her before blinking at Bow as she was asking about her physique. Which Coco didn't understand any of the words spoken, but noticed that Bow had looked at her strangely. So Coco paused from eating ice cream to do the same, staring at one of Bow's features probably longer than she should've but now she had a feature for reference. A couple eye stalks poked out and also stared for a moment or two before Coco tried to poke Bow's chest curiously. Poke sounds.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 12:04 am

Gluttony listened to her big brother and giggled at how fixated on one food group he was. Yes, pizza was indeed a food group in her eyes, specifically thanks to her big brother's relationship with it. "We'll get pizza as soon as we go home, okay, big brother??" She giggled more and then looked over to Cain with curious eyes as she began to talk on behalf of Bow's question.

As Cain spoke, it seemed the person of interest got interested in something else! Bow felt something against her chest and looked down, giggling when she saw Coco innocently pressing against her ample bosom and smiled down sweetly to the girl. "So... she's not exactly an infant... but is infantile in her understanding of our world specifically... Hmm..." She looked at Coco a little more intently, recollecting her thoughts and remembering her times spent with many different alien species. "...She doesn't look like anything I've seen before... But from her physical aspects alone I would place her age at somewhere between 12-21... physically anyway..."

Gluttony blinked and looked up at Bow wide eyed. "A-are you saying that I can't be her Mommy because she's too old??"

Bow giggled and pat the Sin on the head. "Of course not. You heard Cain. She's a baby as far as a lot of things go and needs your help just like any child would. I'm just trying to give you as much information as I can. Teenagers have a whole different set of needs. So once we've established communication... You'll be working on other things. But... You might come to think of her more as a friend you're helping than a child. Depending on how things work out. Just... keep an open mind, okay?" She smiled down to Glut and Coco and kissed each of them on their head.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 10:13 pm

When Kyte got about halfway through his sundae, he stopped feeding her the ice cream. But he had made sure to give her some of the fruit. "Alright. This half is mine. Gotta have something to take my mind off of this travesty." He only grinned at Cain's resulting glare, but he was done for now. Besides, Gluttony was starting to feed her again. He got another spoon and would eat the sundae. "Yeah, yeah," he told Gluttony, not too worried about it at the moment, despite how much he had bitched about it. Maybe it was just because he hadn't seen Cain for a while.

Cain clapped her hands together and admired the sisters in law as they talked it over. "Marvelous. I knew you would be the perfect person for this, Bow. It's so wonderful havingf the two of you back in Jump again!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 10:32 pm

Coco was for the moment more distracted with Bow's features, glancing around as if doing a comparison of all those standing around- herself included; but there was more food! "Nom," went the banana bread offered. This was tasty and all, but Coco kind of wanted more ice cream and thus stared at the remains of the sundae intently until Bow smooched her on the head. It was hard trying to actually pay attention to what was going on when people did things she liked but didn't know why immediately. Coco blushed instead for a moment before she once again locked eye onto the sundae. She made indstinguishable noises and pointed at it urgently.

Smol Steves scurried over carrying a sundae, settting it on the floor by her before scurrying away back to The Steve corner. Another one scurried up with a spoon and offered it to her, to which she took it and stared at it in confusion as The Smol Steve Scurried away again. Oh! The male was using it to move bits of it into his mouth... but that seemed like a very slow and inefficient way of eating so Coco was about to just open wide and down the whole thing- completely unaware of Brain Freezes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3