Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Voting_barPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Vote_lcapPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Voting_barPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Coco had alreayd quickly devoured the piece of chocolate, already realizing that without the restraint she was free to roam around , and was already scanning the room while sniffing at the air. It should've been obvious what she was planning to do in a moment if not for something which seemed to jar her out of her constant snacking. The small feeder was... leaking. Blink. She sort of recognized that tone of voice, but it sounded... actually bad with something else she was struggling to- "Crying." Coco blinked again as another random thought/realization popped up, but she was already distracted to question it as the small feeder gave her more chocolate and kissed her on the forehead. A couple eyestalks blinked from her messy mane of hair, still trying to avoid being out in the sun as she didn't immediately just eat the chocolate, and just stared at it for a moment. What was going on?

This moment was soon spoiled as she became aware of the chocolate again, and promptly ate it as the taller feeder started speaking sweetly to her again. Cain's "probing" would further indicate that her mind was something very strange. Since Coco was completely unware of what was going on, as she didn't even seem to feel it, Cain would be able to see enough of her recent experiences all the way back to... darkness. Her most recent memories would probably strike a strong reminder of a more feral Gluttony, and a lot of early experimentation with learning what was food. These were purely HER thoughts and memories, until going back to a point where there were MANY thoughts. There were so many eyes, mouths and teeth constantly shifting and writhing as if clawing at an unseen barrier to be free but not able to escape from their prison.

There were flashes of raw, ever growing and dangerous primal desire when a spacecraft had the misfortune of passing through. Coco was ONE of others which latched onto the ship and tried to reel it in, but the craft fought the others off and escaped, tearing her away and into this world where she soon found herself.

Coco meanwhile, was still casually eating food whenever Cain offered it to her- occasionally glancing back at the entrance of the shop...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 9:56 pm

Of course that friend would answer! Cain got a chipper voice on the other end that sounded just a touch out of breath~ "Cain!! Of course you'd be able to tell that we're back! We just got to the apartment... It's a mess!! giggles Have you seen Gluttony recently?? We thought she'd be here..."

-------------------------------------

Gluttony was rubbing her temples as she made her way out of the shop and towards the park. This was a lot to think about and she didn't even know where to begin. Again. She passed by an ice cream truck and didn't even pause. It may be the very first time in her existence that she wasn't hungry. Her mind was full of questions but they were all trying to get through together so Gluttony couldn't separate them into coherent thoughts.

The sin went to sit on the swings and looked around at all of the children that were playing. She saw the mothers sitting nearby watching them as well. Her heart swelled and she felt the tears stinging her eyes once again. "...Do I even want a child??" She looked back out at the kids and felt her heart ache. Then she thought back...

Back to when Bow and Kyte were expecting. Gluttony was so excited to be an Aunt herself! She had all of these ideas and she was sure she got on both of their nerves by expressing them all the time. But she couldn't help it! When the twins were born, Gluttony stayed by their side almost all the time, helping in every way she could... but... she always knew that she would just be "fun Aunt Glut". She would never be a nurturer. Or a disciplinarian. She wasn't built for it. Had that changed since then? 16 years felt like just a few months to her... The girl sighed.

Being excited for something and being ready for something were two completely different things.

That was one thing she was certain of. She wasn't ready to be a mother. That was it then, wasn't it? She wasn't ready so that meant she should give Coco up... "But I don't want to!!" She yelled at herself and bit her lip, drawing a few looks, but they quickly went away. Not every Mom is ready when they get pregnant, but they still turn out to be good Moms anyway! Just because she wasn't ready didn't mean she wouldn't be good at it!

But she just said she wouldn't be good at it! But what did she know!? It's not like she's tried before. And even Bow wasn't perfect. She had said so before! Gluttony sighed and gripped her head. If she failed she would be hurting this precious child... but what if she didn't fail!? And she wouldn't be doing it alone! Cain just said so! And she had other friends too!

That gave her an idea. She made her own phone call. To Rico. And when it picked up, or when it went to voicemail, she spoke.

"Rico! You're back in Jump, right? H-how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 1:03 am

Cain was naturally skimming the thoughts of Coco, until she found some details in her memories that were... quite interesting. A sly smile came across her face while she waited for Bow to pick up. "I see... well aren't you just an interesting little girl?" she said in baby talk to Coco, feeding her more. Gluttony had enough banana bread to go to last her a while with Coco, so Cain began feeding her some different things from the cafe, all free at her expense. When Bow did finally pick up, she started with a smile. "Yes, Gluttony made quite a mess of things, didn't she? And yes, I'm choosing to believe that's what you meant, don't correct me."

"I have seen Gluttony, actually! That's what I wanted to talk to you about. She seems to have found quite an interesting... little girl and is now looking to adopt. She insists she can't leave the girl because they smell the same. I had to be quite harsh and firm with her on the responsibilities of raising a child. And I offered my help. But you've raised two of them, so naturally, I imagine she'll be wanting your assistance more. What do you think?"

Rico answered the phone, taking a break on her jog as she caught her breath. "Hey aunt Glut! ...what? I live here in Jump. I only ever visited Ja..." Oof. "Anyways! I'm alright. You caught me during my jog, but I haven't talked to you for a while! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 1:15 am

"Aaahm, nom~" Coco would simply continue to nom and eat whatever Cain gave her without thinking to much about any form of consequences. Except an obvious difference between Gluttony and her was that Coco didn't have a pocket dimension for things. That being said, she still had plenty of room. The Tall feeder was talking to someone she couldn't see, but Glutt's name seemed to trigger a thought. Something was telling her who that was, with each mention of the name. Coco seemed to pause between munches each time but otherwise didn't react to these little bursts of information that seemed to be trickling in from nowhere.

Speaking of, she glanced at the entrance again- and one of her eyestalks hidden from the sun's evil burning light poked out and seemed to be... staring very intently at one of the walls in the direction Gluttony had gone, as if it was trying to peer through the wall. Which it was, as its small mind would convey to Cain- yes, it had its own little brain for which it used to move around without Coco's help. Its thoughts were somehow even more primitive than Coco's and didn't lack the... potential of self-awareness.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 2:27 am

Bow giggled at the implication of Cain's initial comment. "That is actually what I meant for once... It's just mountains of pizza boxes and discarded cereal bowls everywhere!!" She huffed lightly, but Cain could still hear her smile.

When Cain actually said that she had seen Gluttony, Bow blinked. She honestly wasn't expecting that. And the rest of what she had to say made her pause in thought for a few long moments before responding. "...Gluttony found a child... and wants to raise her? Is she there with you now? You said you were firm about the responsibilities involved... that's good. I...I don't know how I feel about Gluttony trying to raise a child... that smells like her or not. She's too impulsive! She's like a child still herself!! I mean... Just look at this place!! Oh dear. Oh no..." But then she paused.

What was she saying? It wasn't like Gluttony would be raising the child alone. And she had been such a wonderful Aunt to the twins. She always said that she couldn't do children by herself but she knew that wasn't true. Gluttony was stronger than people gave her credit for. All of the Sins were. The woman looked to her husband who was surely cleaning up and smiled gently to herself. "Did she seem excited about it? Of course I'll help her. This might be exactly what she needs. And we'll let her know that if it becomes too hard, we can always cross that bridge when we get to it! Is she there with you now? I'd like to meet my niece!!" She giggled happily and looked over to Kyte, wondering if he was even paying attention.

----------------------------------------

Gluttony bit her lip, wondering if she actually should've called. But she was already here now! "I'm feeling a lot of stuff right now actually... I found a girl who smells like me but she's like a baby Cain said so I said I was going to raise her but Cain isn't sure that I can do it and if I fail that means that she gets hurt too and I don't want to hurt her but I also don't want to give her up and I don't know if that means I should adopt her or if I should just give her up but I don't want to! But Cain says it's not good to be selfish but I don't know if this is selfish or not but I don't want to hurt her..." Gluttony paused to take a few deep breaths before asking a question quietly and nervously. "...Do you think I would be a good Mom?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 10:48 pm

Cain found Coco's little omnoms absolutely adorable! And would continue feeding her patiently as she spoke with Bow on the phone. She smiled when Bow said that she would help Gluttony. "Good! in that case, I'm sure that this child can be raised right. She's right here with me right now! Would you like to stop by? Gluttony should be here by the time you come around!"

Kyte looked at Bow, raising a brow. In the background he could be heard saying, "Wait, Gluttony bred? Like bred with an e, and not bread with an e-a?"

Rico patiently listened to Gluttony's concerns as she blurted them all out once, and then ended abruptly with a question. Did Rico think she could be a good mom? Rico took a moment, tying her shoelaces. "Well... aunt Glut, I think you can do anything you want to. As long as you know the responsibilities. But if you can't do it, then she has to go somewhere. As a mother, I think you should have to realize whether you would be a good mother or not. And even if you aren't, maybe you could have someone help. There's usually two parents, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 11:03 pm

And Coco would continue to eat whatever was offered to her, starting to show more visible signs of her apparent gluttony- she wasn't eating thins quite as quickly. So unlike Gluttony, she COULD get full, it just took a lot of food to at least start making her sluggish... and would take a bit more after that. She seemed more content to rub her belly than eat at some point. "Aaaah~" Coco opened her maw, yawning widely as she looked around sleepily before curling up into a ball to sleep where she was; her hair seemed to poof out and she practically became a literal poof ball. A pair of eye stalks would blink and stare out from small little openings in her makeshift blanket, probably at least somewhat trying to keep an eye out for when Gluttony came back or... any actual danger that was probably never going to find her here.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 11:27 pm

Bow gasped in excitement when offered the chance to come and meet her niece! She didn't even pause to ask Kyte if it would be okay before exclaiming. "Of course we'd love to stop by!!" She then looked over to her husband and giggled. "Or at least I will. I'll ask Kyte what he wants to do. I'll be over in about... 15 minutes? Give or take."

Before she hung up, Kyte made his comment and Bow stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Neither... She found a little girl apparently who smells like her?" She asked for clarification and nodded. "Yes. So... Would you like to go meet your new niece?" Bow would ask and then no matter the response would go back to Cain. "See you in a bit!!" *click*

----------------------------------------

Gluttony continued to swing gently and watch the park that was bustling with life as she waited for Rico to respond. She couldn't stop imagining herself here with Coco. Pushing her on the swings and running around with her and getting ice cream. The Sin wanted this more with every passing second. She listened to Rico talk and nodded along, thinking about everything that was being told to her before speaking again herself. Her voice was soft and a lot slower this time around. "I do know the responsibilities... Cain talked to me about them... Except I know there's more too... but I didn't get nine months to prepare so I'm still learning things... I think... I think I would be a good Mom. No one will love her like I do. She's already family to me..." The girl paused and thought about the other thing that Rico said and bit her lip. "Well... I don't have a husband... but I do have someone who wants to help! Cain!! So... I think I'm going to think about it for just a little bit longer... but you've been a great help, Rico!! And I'll visit you with her soon okay!?" And with that the little sin hung up and stood up. Time to take a few laps around before heading back to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 11:37 pm

Cain smiled and would pet the little poof ball lightly as Coco rested. "Great! I'm looking forward to seeing the two of you again, darling. I'll get some food ready for you! I don't make pizza here but I'm sure Kyte can deal with it."

"The fuck I wil-" Click.

Rico smiled gently when it seemed Gluttony had attained some conviction to do what she wanted with the girl she was adopting. "I'm glad I could help aunt Glut! If you do decide to keep her, then I can't wait to meet them!" And then, when Gluttony was done talking on the phone with her, she would start her music again and resume her jog.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 11:45 pm

The poof ball would look like it was breathing, Coco falling fast to sleep and only slightly aware that Cain was petting her; Coco's eyestalks would be more aware, more seemingly blinking open and peering out of any little gap in the poof. Gluttony would hopefully be back soon. If Cain was privvy to such things, Coco would be... dreaming of more food. But for whatever reason they were in cages and being whipped- how strange.

Also Smol Steve Sightseers would be waddling into the store after forming a Smol Steve Stack to reach the door handle. They had escaped their colorful captor! Or had been too smol to be seen immediately- in any case the Smol Steve on the bottom of the stack would immediately start to stumble in from the shift in weight, resulting in the lot falling over in an adorable little pile of squeaks. Eye stalks congregated to one side beneath the poof ball, watching the strange little creatures curiously- also no, this was not just filler!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2020 11:59 pm

As Kyte was complaining, Bow spoke on top of him. "Sounds great!!" *click* She gave Kyte her most vicious look and then immediately giggled. She ran over to him and hugged him around the neck, kissing him lovingly before staring up into his eyes. "Isn't this great!? Our little Gluttony is growing up!!" She then blinked and tilted her head in curiosity. "What do you think of her adopting and becoming a mother?"

------------------------

Gluttony finally felt at peace with her decision. She was going to try. When she needed help she would be sure to reach out and ask for it. If things got too hard, she would reevaluate and think about what she should do next. If it came down to it and looking for another home would be best for Coco, then that's what she would do. It's not what she wants to do. But this isn't actually about her. This is about what is best for Coco. Right now though, Gluttony was confident that she was what was best. It would be hard. But there's all kinds of support groups for Moms and stuff too! She wasn't alone in this. She wouldn't hurt her baby no matter what.

And these were the thoughts that continued to circle in her mind as she walked back into the cafe. She was about to make a loud exclamation when she saw Coco again, but then saw that she was sleeping and swiftly quieted herself. The young Sin giggled lightly when she saw the poof ball and smiled to Cain. She picked up a smol Steve and helped him get to his friends and then sat down with Cain, getting a tea. "I'm going to do it. I'm going to raise her, Cain. She's my daughter. My Coco." The girl spoke spft with certainty now and smiled with excitement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 12:11 am

Cain smiled and hung up, waiting for either of her friends to return to the shop. Meanwhile, she paid attention to Coco and her adorable hibernation for the moment. It seemed these eye stalks had thoughts of their own, and Coco... well, those were some interesting memories indeed.

Kyte got done cleaning up the apartment, dusting off his hands as he was talked over, and rolling his eyes. Then she came over to him and they shared a kiss, which put a smile on even his face. He listened to her as she asked her questions, and quirked a brow. "Uh... in nice words?" he asked for clarification, thinking for a moment. "I think she's going to need a lot of help. But you're probably going to help her with that, judging by what you told Cain."

Cain was giggling slightly at the assembly of Smol Steves as they fell in through the doors. They were easily her favorites. She noticed Gluttony entering the cafe again as well, and smiled lightly to her as she came. And she had come to a decision. "Good. If you're sure that you can do this, then I'm satisfied," she said, hugging Gluttony.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 12:35 am

The Smol Steves Steved about, noticing the fuzzy hill before them- which they immediately started to climb on after Gluttony made her announcement to Cain.

The eyestalks did have minds of their own, albeit they were even more simple minded than Coco was- they were more like a drones. Through a combination of The Smol Steve Shenanigans, and Gluttony coming back, Coco would stir and open her eye sleepily. What were these little things clinging to her. A Smol Steve looked into one of the little gaps and waved. There was a deep sniff, followed by a tongue flicking out at the Smol Steve before Coco sat up with a yawn. Smol Steves fell with more squeak sounds, one or two clinging to her hair for dear life and climbing back up onto her head. Coco seemed to be ignoring them mostly- somehow just by smell and taste, she concluded eating them would be pointless.

But she blinked at Gluttony and sniffed some more, really looking at her face as if remembering the tears from earlier as a Smol Steve waved his little nubs at her excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 12:49 am

Gluttony was prepared to defend herself now against Cain. It was all on the tip of her tongue. All of the thoughts and discussions came racing back to her as she got ready to clap back however she needed to... And then... She was embraced. The young Sin blinked and deflated into her friend's arms with a sigh. "Thank you... thank you so much..."

Then she looked down at her sleepily waking daughter and dropped to her knees, bringing Coco into a loving hug and whispering to her. "I promise. I promise I'm going to take care of you. I promise to be the best Mom I can be. I know it's going to be hard. But it'll be worth it all to watch you grow up. And I'll be growing up with you. I promise." By the end of her little speech two things had happened. She was crying. And Bow had walked in.

Bow watched with Kyte right beside her. A smile played on her lips and her heart filled with love and warmth. She looked over to Cain and just waved, making her way over with Kyte's hand in her own.

Then Gluttony sniffed the air. Her eyes went wide and she spun around, arm still around Coco. "B-Bow!? Kyte!? Umm... Uhh... H-hi!! Welcome home!! Umm... Th-this is my daughter, Coco!!" No hesitation. There wasn't a need to ask more questions in her mind. This was confusing and exhilarating but she wasn't unsure any longer.

Bow giggled softly and knelt down beside Gluttony, reaching a hand out slowly to see how the small one would react. "It's nice to meet you, Coco... And hey Glut. Miss us?" She smiled and wrapped her other arm around her adorable sister-in-law.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 1:10 am

She smiled gently to her friend Gluttony, knowing that she was prepared to defend herself against Cain if necessary. Some of her arguments would have been less than stellar, but all she wanted was for Gluttony to make an actual decision rather than a spur of the moment one. She watched as Gluttony pledged herself to her new child, and seemed committed enough. "This might be the hardest thing you're ever going to do, Gluttony. That's why I had to make sure that you would be committed to your decision. It's not something you can just pick up and put down. But we'll help you."

At that moment, Bow and Kyte had walked in. Kyte yawned lightly as he approached the both of them with Bow, putting a hand on Gluttony's head and patting it. "'Sup." He scrolled through the menu and narrowed his eyes, grumbling. "You still haven't put pizza on the menu? What kind of cafe is this?"

"A normal one," Cain replied simply with a grin. "Welcome back~."

Kyte huffed and ordered a sundae before turning to Glut and her spawn. He leaned down to look at her. "Well, congrats sis. This is a very big step. But I'm glad you're taking it." He ruffled her hair and knelt down to Coco. "Well helloooo there. I'm your uncle Kyte. When you wanna learn to fight, tell me and I'll put in a good word with your mom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next