Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Vote_lcapPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Voting_barPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Vote_lcapPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Voting_barPet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 11:10 pm

It was the very next day after finding the cutest little cyclops girl ever and Gluttony was trying to figure out a lot of things all at once. She needed to make a list!

List for the cutie!!
- Name
- Figuring out language thing
- FOOD!!!
- Space for her
- Clothes for her
- Does she have family?
- Where is she from?
- Other things I'm forgetting

List for the house!!
- FOOD!!!
- Get cleaning stuff
- Clean stuff (What stuff are you supposed to clean all the time?)
- Money stuff? Budget or whatever?

The little sin looked at her list with a bright smile. She was glad she had watched one of Pride's assistants make their lists all the time back even in ancient Egyptian times. This felt like a good start! But, where should she begin? Glut bit her lip as she looked it over time and time again before coming to a very simple conclusion...

She needed help.

After feeding the cute cyclops breakfast, Glut had decided there was only one woman whom she could think of that could help her with so much. So, it was time to take her new friend to Sconehenge!! She had dug a collar and leash out from Kyte and Bow's room. Guess they had thought about getting a dog at some point? She shrugged and put it around the cyclops' neck with a smile. She was somewhere between a pet and sister right now, so this would be fine, right? Glut couldn't have her running off after all!!

And then a taxi ride later they had arrived at Sconehenge with list in hand and walked inside, looking around for someone special. "Where is Miss Cain?? I need to talk with her please..." She had tried to convey to the cutie that she couldn't eat everything in sight when they got here but, she wasn't sure how successful she had been with slow-talking and gestures as her only form of communication. So she went ahead and ordered a loooooot of the cheapest thing on the menu for her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 11:30 pm

Sleep here was good, comfy; better than outside. Especially nice with Feeder to snuggle with; not sure why yet- warmth? Feeder made more tasty things to eat appear, but then stopped long enough to look around. The little devourer started going around licking stuff to test tastiness. Soft mini-bed felt nice against tongue, but also had Feeder's scent on it. She chewed on it a little before Feeder returned with something. The little devourer had already gotten comfortable enough around Gluttony to not immediately pull away, her eye stalks watching her curiously as he placed a thing around her neck. Sniff sniff... this smelled good for some reason, she wasn't sure why but she tried to lick and chew on it. Ack! She was being pulled away somewhere! Maybe there was more food? That would be the only reason she didn't drag her heels as she was led along by the blue haired sin.

Now for a refresher of what she was "wearing": A pair of pants that had been crudely wrapped around her torso in no intent for decency, in fact this just brought up more questions in addition to the stares Gluttony probably got as she led this... creature around on a leash. Also, she didn't seem to like the sunlight it seemed; now actually dragging her heels as her eye stalks receded to spare her the excruciating headache of the sun! Nuuuuu, it was too early to be up and about! But then there was more food, she could smell it even before they got out of the cab/taxi. She ignored Glutt, distracted by the smells and the sudden text box that appeared- instead trying to eat it to no effect. But if Glutt didn't keep an eye on her, she would go and try to eat people's food! Why was she annoyed with Glutt again?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 11:39 pm

Cain was there to greet them when they entered. "Gluttony! Good to see you! Who's your-" she blinked at the cyclops, and then clicked her fingers. She would be fit with clothes that would at least cover her up decently and fit her well. A mountain of Cain's homemade banana bread would appear on Glut's table, which she briefly regarded, and then smiled to them both, continuing the conversation without skipping a beat. "-Now decent friend?"

She was in cosplay, not out of the normal for her.

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) XeLAEnZ

She crossed her arms and smiled. She noted how the creature was trying to eat other peoples' food, and Cain would rotate a finger, as the tables and chairs holding the people would move away, some even without them noticing. The creature wasn't violating the rules, they were like a child. They didn't know better. Or an animal? "Hmm... is a pet policy necessary?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Gluttony blinked when her friend started to drag her heels as soon as they got out into the sunlight but then noticed her eyestalks receding and blinked. "Oh! You don't like the sun!! That makes sense..." She bit her lip and reached into her portal, bringing out a parasol to help shield her from the harsh sun.

When they got to the cafe and Cain greeted them, Gluttony smiled brightly and hugged her as she fixed the girl up with something to wear. Meanwhile, Gluttony was wearing a simple cute dress that she had thrown on without care before arriving.

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Hatsune_miku_cute_edit_by_abrilkagamine2403_dbx3tzs-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD02NjciLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9lODMwMzY2Mi1iNWNlLTRlZDItYmM1Ny1mMTc3NDhkZjdjZTJcL2RieDN0enMtMzUxZGQ4MjktMjhkNy00YzM5LWE5ZjctMDNmMzVlMDdlODBmLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD00MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

She backed up and held onto the leash a little tighter so that the girl didn't run off but saw that there was already a pile of food on the table she had sat at last time. So Glut pointed her friend in that direction and released her... but kept an eye on her while she talked to Cain. "I found her last night while she was destroying a restaurant downtown and led her back to my apartment with food... She doesn't speak english... But Cain..." The small Sin looked up at her friend and tugged at her costume lightly. "Cain... She smells like me. I don't know who or what she is but... But I couldn't just leave her. But I don't know how to take care of her either... I-I wrote a list!! D-do you think you could help me??" The girl, a practical child herself, looked up at this woman with bright, pleading puppy dog eyes as she held up the notebook in her hands with the list right inside.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 10:36 pm

Ack! Curse this thing around her neck! Also why was everything floating out of reach? Also what was with these coverings? Not important- food! The little devourer flailed and strained against the leash and tried to will herself taller, hell bent on eating food- wait. Sniff sniff... her head twisted back around most iunnaturally as she finally caught wind of the mountain of banana bread. The rest of her body twisted the right way around and she naturally descended upon the table with a vengeance, with literally no shred of awareness for table manners. She was hungry and only cared about shoving things into her maw, and had more or less completely spaced out everything else going on around her. Was probably important stuff going on and all that, but she didn't care. If there wasn't food involved, it didn't matter! Cain and everything else probably smelled odd, not a fact she'd bring to attention with food going down her throat though...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:20 pm

She looked between Gluttony and the creature with some concern. Her eyes began to glow as she focused on the girl who was currently trying to devour a mountain of banana bread. Though clearly, the girl didn't need to try all too hard to accomplish that feat. She pored through her thoughts- her mind was very complex, but Cain was more than human now. And had been for a long time. She couldn't find much more than instinct. While reading her mind, Cain waved a hand and the banana bread would disappear.

She stepped forward, and would begin humming a song lightly as she locked eyes with the girl. Magicking up one of the banana breads and slowly offering it to her as she experimented with her responses to things. She thought back to the list Gluttony had shown her moments before, continuing to feed the girl banana bread loaves one at a time while hopefully keeping most of her attention with her tune. Finally, provided she behaved well enough, she would give her two loving pats on the head and then turn around to Gluttony as the plate full of banana bread existed once more.

"Gluttony, this is an infant. What you are trying to do is raise a baby." She gestured back to the girl while she spoke. "She's little more than an animal at this point. This... this is going to take a lot of work. I'm not sure you're up to it," she said honestly. "Teaching her how to behave like us... years of work. She possesses intelligence, but I don't think she's meant to be like humans. Or Sins."

She returned her gaze to the girl. "She has no name, she would need to be taught a language, because you are physically incapable of communicating the way she does. The only thing on your list I can tell you is that she is from another world, not of this one."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Her mind was indeed complex, and while SHE did run off of instinct, there was something much more to her than that. But it'd need quite a bit of digging to get to it while she devoured the helpless banana bread people! Then they all vanished! She blinked with confusion, one of her eye stalks poking out from under her wild mane of black hair and trying to look around with her. Sniff sniff... Oh! There the food was! But instead of just immediately chomping down on the bread, with Cain's hand, she was distracted by the melody. That was a nice sound, and making her way off the table toward Cain, she opened her maw expectantly for Cain to toss it in. She had A LOT of teeth- enough to make a shark jealous. A couple eye stalks would poke out from under her mane of hair, avoiding the sunlight while bobbing like snakes entranced by music.

The little cyclops was also swaying like a snake entranced, defintiely behaving just as much for the melody as she was for the food. She tried to lick Cain's hand after the head pats, confused as to why and why the food stopped going into her mouth. Sniff sniff...

Now she was staring at Cain as she talked to Gluttony, like really looking at her. Her eyestalks from their hiding places looked around, scanning their surroundings while their mistress eyed Cain like a predator eyeing a piece of meat- which can be taken two different ways. But she lost interest and went back to the table of infinitely spawning food, genociding all of banana breadland!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Gluttony watched like a concerned parent as Cain interacted with the girl that she had found. The small sin had no idea what was going on inside either of their heads as her older friend fed her newfound friend one piece at a time. She looked around herself to find something to munch on while they were doing their own thing.

When Cain came back to her, she was eating a loaf of banana bread herself. The words that she spoke made Glut squirm a bit and bite her lip. She didn't think that Glut was up to the task of raising this girl?? That was fair. She could barely raise herself... "B-but I can't just leave her somewhere..." Was the response that Gluttony had to make. She didn't care how hard it would be or how long it would take or what it would even mean. All she knew was that she couldn't leave her. She felt a familial bond to this devourer...

Their eyes both went back to the cyclops and Gluttony listened to the rest of what Cain had to say. Her voice was soft as she returned her message. "I hear what you're saying... I do... but... she's mine now. I'll name her and teach her as best as I can... Thank you for your help?" The small one bowed gently and put the girl back on a leash. "Come on... I really should name you... Cyco? Coco!! Coco." She giggled lightly and brought out a chocolate bar to lead her out with. Back home she guessed? Unless she was stopped for some reason.

She mumbled to herself on the way out, staring down at the list. "I guess I'll take you back to the house for now... Make sure there's enough food... And then I'll go get supplies for us? What all do we even need? Cleaning stuff... Umm... I'll get you more clothes too. Hopefully, there's a size on that somewhere... It's super cute though! Hmm... I need to..." She bit her lip and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 12:51 am

Cain frowned down to Gluttony, crossing her arms as she told Cain that she couldn't just leave the cyclopean creature somewhere alone. She would take out a candy bar to lead the girl- Coco, she was going to name her- out of the cafe after she put her on the leash. Cain made her way over to Gluttony on her long legs, and looked her friend in the eyes again. "You're assuming too much, Glut. First of all, I wasn't telling you what decision to make. That's entirely up to you."

"Second, you're taking keeping Coco and leaving her somewhere as the only options. You could find her parents. You could try and get her back home. You could put her in a metahuman orphanage. There are an infinite number of choices you could make here and you're limiting yourself to two."

She clicked her fingers and a notebook would appear, a pen appearing next to it and scraling notes in neat, legible handwriting for Gluttony. Then a page would rip out and fold itself neatly, tucking itself into the pages of Gluttony's own notebook. "Those are her measurements. You can come back at any time for some help, or you can ask me to babysit if need be. But third, you need to figure out whether Coco is going to be a child, or a pet. Because that will let us know what direction we need to take." A screen would pop up in front of Gluttony. "Accept that document so I can have the banana bread delivered to your dimension."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 11:48 am

Munch... chomp... gulp "Coco" was blissfully unaware of whatever was going on, one of her hiding eyestalks acknowledging the candy bar. But outside of that, Coco seemed to have enough common sense to realize when she had a good thing. Glutt was a feeder who could make food appear out of thin air! But so could Cain- no she didn't know either of their names. Well- actually, Glutt's name seemed to be somewhere in Coco's mind. It was only when the banana bread ran out (probably due to Cain not summoning more) that she finally paid the chocolate bar any heed. She had more or less atatched herself to the table and refused to move, hoping that more food would appear on it. Sniff... sniff... Oooh that smelled good!

Coco let go of the table, hurrying over to Gluttony with her maw open. "AH!" She gestured to the chocolate bar and to her mouth, already salivating. Life was easy when you only focused on the bear necessities, and didn't understand what was going on other than the fact people were feeding you. If only the sun was less oppressive though- she could get used to being awake during the day!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 1:31 am

Gluttony was indeed stopped by her friend before she could exit the shop. She blinked and turned her eyes upward to Cain and blinked. What? She had misunderstood? The small Sin bit her lip and blushed lightly in her embarrassment. Those were a lot of options and, Cain was right, she hadn't considered any of them except for keeping her and letting her go all by herself. Let's run those ideas through her mind real quick...

Find her parents? Who would want a never-ending black hole to feed forever? They'd put her back on the streets! She shook her head. She didn't like that idea.

Get her back home? She bit her lip. That did sound like a good option... but... Gluttony was too selfish. Maybe when she understood more or could tell Glut that's what she wanted. But for now, Gluttony didn't want to get her home.

Orphanage!? Hahahaha. That one made Gluttony laugh. Bow had volunteered at lots of orphanages and always talked about how she wished she could do more. How poor the stuff was. Nope. Not sending her to an orphanage.

While she was thinking about all of that, Cain had put the piece of paper into her notebook and, only when she spoke again, Glut turned her attention back to the green-haired lady. She was presented with one last choice. Would she raise Coco as a child, or as a pet? The girl looked down at Coco and bit her lip, looking back up at Cain. "She reminds me a lot of me... I want to raise her as a child... I... I know I'm not the most suited or anything... but I want to do it... I can't describe it... but her smell... her smell is like mine!! I can't do any of the other options... She has to stay with me. No matter what... Even if it's selfish of me." The small one pouted and tightened her hold on the leash a bit.

She signed the document and wiped a few stray tears from her eyes. "So... But... Y-you'll help me? I don't know where to start... There's books for this, right? I could start there... I need to get the apartment... baby-proofed? That's a thing, right? I'm pretty sure I heard Bow talk about it back when the twins were born... Umm... Maybe she has some books too..." It was obvious how hard Gluttony was trying. How much she wanted this to work.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 2:07 am

Cain crossed har arms as she waited for Gluttony's response. She could hear what she was going over in her head, and she was steadily becoming more and more upset with Gluttony. But it wasn't her place to intervene. So, she simply focused on the fact that Gluttony trying to raise Coco was admirable, and carried on from there. Instead, she remained serious with Gluttony.

"Glut, if you do not think you are suitable for raising Coco, then you shouldn't. The problem here isn't you. The problem is Coco. Because if you fail as a care provider, she is the one that ends up getting hurt. Because you wouldn't allow for someone that was going to raise her properly. Never be proud of being selfish, especially in the position of being a care provider." She calmly adjusted her outfit. "I will help you. But I will not be a care provider. I am only here to help. Again, you can bring her by any time you want. Consider me the aunt."

"This could very well be the hardest thing you are going to do. Oh. And if you are going to rear Coco as a child,"
she grabbed the collar on Coco's neck and it simply fell off of her, reforming as it fell to the floor. "Then you will not treat her as a pet. You love and nurture, not discipline and abuse. If we are treating her as a child, then you need to learn to control her without restraining her." With that, Cain snapped a piece of the chocolate bar off, and would smile down to Coco. "It's wonderful to meet you Coco, I'm your auntie Cain! I'll make sure mommy takes good care of you." She would stroke Coco's cheek and then put the piece of chocolate in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 11:45 am

Why was no one feeding her? She was sure she learned how to mimic interaction enough to get the point across that she wanted more food- even with all of that banana bread, she definitely had room for more dessert. The taller feeder seemed to be taking a tone with the smaller feeder- was she trying to get the small one to feed her some more? Why didn't the tall one just summon more food for herself? Then there was just a brief flash of realization, they were talking about her. Coco blinked with a moment of confusion from where this idea came from but lost it almost immediately as she had it when Cain removed the restraint around her neck. She actually missed it for a brief moment, but didn't know why as she was finally presented with more food! Nom. Coco purred and enjoyed the cheek touch, and also enjoyed the softer sounding tone; but still enjoyed the chocolate infinitely more.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 2:58 pm

Gluttony was still struggling within herself. There was so much about this entire situation that was in conflict with her core nature. Taking care of someone else that wasn't herself? That wasn't something she was used to or even something she thought that she should do. But, Coco was different. She felt a kindred spirit in her and she couldn't just let it go. No matter how much it made sense to do. Right? But then Cain started to talk again...

"If you do not think you are suitable for raising Coco, then you shouldn't." And then she went on to explain why. And it all made sense. If Gluttony failed at this, she wasn't just hurting herself. She was hurting someone she cared about. The small sin looked down at Coco and bit her lip gently, still listening to the woman talking to her. She didn't want to be selfish like this. It wasn't good for her or Coco. She had to actually think about this and not act on impulse... That thought alone made her wince in pain. It was so against her nature that she physically felt ill for it. What was she going to do??

"This could very well be the hardest thing you are going to do." And you aren't very good at doing things that are hard... Her own voice spoke back to her as Cain let the collar drop to the floor. Along with her own heart. She bit her lip and listened, but her eyes stayed glued to the floor. What was she going to do!?!

Hearing Cain call her mommy made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside but then immediately right after she felt regret and a heavy burden laid on her. She gulped and bit her lip, looking up to Cain with tears flowing down her cheeks already. Her voice was quiet and scared sounding. "C-can you please watch her for a little bit so I can go for a walk and... and think about things?" She sniffled and looked around for a tissue or something.

Presuming she got one, she blew her nose and wiped her eyes. "Th-thank you... Auntie Cain..." She gave a half-hearted smile and got down to eye level with Coco, giving her another piece of chocolate. "B-be good for Auntie and I'll be right back, okay Coco?" She gave her a kiss on her forehead and walked out of the shop. She had a lot to think about. And she needed to do it by herself she thought...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 8:12 pm

Cain took a breath. She could hear everything going through Gluttony's mind still, and she knew that she had been a little harsh to her friend. But while she had been harsh, she had been truthful, she thought, and said what Gluttony needed to hear. She decided that some time to process all of what had happened would be good for Gluttony, and so she nodded when Gluttony asked her to watch Coco for a bit while she contemplated the whole of it. She produced a napkin for Gluttony when she looked around for one, and gave her a light hug. "Yes, Glut. I'm sorry. I just want you to make sure that you're doing the right thing here."

When Gluttony left to go on her walk, Cain turned her attention to Coco with a smile, and would continue feeding her the more that Coco behaved. Now woulde be a good time to begin combing her mind for more information, but Cain was never so nosey into other people's business. Now that Gluttony had decided Coco was a person and not a pet, at least. She made sure that her outfit was proper. "You're so adorable, Coco. We're going to make sure you're treated well, mm?" She took out her phone and would call another friend. Cain would be available to help Gluttony often, but she knew of another friend that could very much help her. Cain could talk all day about how she should raise a child, but she had never raised one herself. The phone rang on the other end. And when it picked up, or when it went to voicemail, she spoke.

"Bow! You're back on earth I see. How have you been, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)   Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet? Friend? Family? I don't know!! (Kyte and Mega)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next