Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The New Kid On the Shock (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Tazz shook his head as Ally apologized,as if to say it's ok, but smiled and nodded in agreement as she said that they should definitely visit Sconehenge sometime. He was always down to see a new place, especially if it had sweets! But first, they should probably finish shopping and get the kid settled into his new home before going on any big trips.

As Ally added that she was just thinking of changes she needed to do, Tazz tilted his head, giving a curious hum, only to blink in surprise as she started cleaning his face off. The boy held still, waiting for her to get done, and gave a slightly sheepish smile. "Thank you, Miss Ally."

As Jenny pulled out and looked down at some weird glass square that just made a noise, he gave a curious hum again, glancing over at her quizzically as she glanced over at them, giving them a rueful smile. "I'm sorry you two, but I have to leave you to it. My sister just texted me, and I have to go check on something. Oh! But..." She paused, snagging a napkin and wrote some things down on it. "I can give you a few recommendations as far as buying going stuff goes. They're pretty decent, and should be able to help out your budget as well."

Tazz blinked, then nodded, speaking up somewhat shyly. "Was nice meeting you, Miss Jenny." As she smiled and ruffled his hair, he'd lean into the warm gesture with a small smile. "Nice meeting you too, little guy." She'd grin at Ally, handing the napkin over. "And it was nice seeing you as well, Ally. Good luck on the shopping, and I'll see you two later!" Waving goodbye, she jogged out of the door.  Tazz waved back, then glanced up at Ally, tilting his head with a questioning, chirp like hum, as if to ask if it was time for them to go as well.
Back to top Go down

The New Kid On the Shock (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4