Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The New Kid On the Shock (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 1:20 pm

Doughnuts, well that was pretty definitive. Jenny chuckled nodding [color=#00ccff]”I know just the place so you can get a few dozen for stupid cheap. She said trying not to draw too much attention to their gazes from her to the stair case….. Yep no idea why they were found out so easily last time <<.... She nodded listening to Tazz’s list, that was a pretty fair and balanced list. Jenny nodded and moved off to the side motioning outwards holding the door open. ”I’ll lead you to the doughnut shop first so we can sit down and eat then buy the dozen doughnuts it's not too far away, thankfully.” Jenny had definitely noticed Tazz’s appearance quickly though just smiled fondly at his odd features.

”Then maybe he just something more than a werewolf, either way he’s definitely still a very sweet and polite kid.” She said respectfully and like his features weren’t that odd before bowing her head a bit to him before leading the way. This was definitely a great place to have picked as a new home city given all the powered people and odd looking people around. Especially given the fact that so far those said people were able to live normal casual lives in this city even if people knew they were odd. Maybe they wouldn't have to remove to a new city again if their people were found out to all have powers here. The thought definitely brought a warm smile to her lips and a warm feeling to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 1:56 pm

As Ally echoed Tazi's exclamation, he gave a few excited nods, though they didn't stop him from reacting in the embarrassed way he had. Despite hiding, however slightly, behind Ally, he gave a small, happy grin as Jenny agreed to lead them to a doughtnut shop nearby first and nodded with Ally's comment about starving again, his stomach giving a small rumble.

Though he blinks in surprise as he's picked up and hugged again by Ally, the boy seems to have gotten used to it, and instead of tensing up in wariness simply leans into the warm gesture, giving a small but happy smile. That said, they noticed his shapeshifted state, and thus so did he. As Ally playfully teased him, and Jenny makes her own kind comment, Tazi ducked his head, reddening slightly in embarrassment at both the compliment and the fact that he was still shifting without realizing it. Closing his eyes and focusing, he wills himself to go back to normal before looking back up to give a sheepish smile.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Ally didn't mind in the slightest bit that he was accidentally shifting. It did help her become aware of her own unintentional shapeshifting, getting control of her tail and forcing it to recede again. Fortunately no one seemed to notice it, which she didn't care personally if anyone did but as her sisters had told her time and time again, people would freak out if they found out about what she actually was. Still, she felt like she'd be alright with her present company. Maybe later she could unwind alittle- she'd have to remove her necklace first though. "A few dozen of doughnuts?" Ally repeated excitedly, unintentionally pressing the side of Toji's face against part of her chest. She was sure that was a decent number of doughnuts to be had."Then let's not stand around, my mouth's already watering~" Ally verbally echoed Toji's stomache as she finally set him back down.

So assuming Jenny led the way, Ally would keep from getting distracted with which flavors of doughnuts she was gonna get, or trying to think of how things would be with her new roommate. Ally had crashed chest first into enough people today- well that wasn't true. "So, he's from far far away he said- but what about you? You a local?" Ally asked as they were en route.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 3:24 am

Hearing the rumbles of tummys made Jenny chuckle a bit, alright early dinner for all it is… or maybe this was a normal time for them but not her? EH either way she’d get some for herself too. Jenny smiled softly watching Tazz’s reaction to them and his focus to change back as she began to lead the way. She looked back when she restated the amount and nodded ”Yep, my sister and I go there all the time to bulk buy doughnuts for the next weeks breakfast. It’s buy 2 dozen doughnuts and get one free and one batch is 4 dollars so you get like 24 doughnuts for 4 dollars.”

She loved the place it had a lot of silly doughnut flavors, and they were all so soft and fluffy, it was like you were biting into a beautiful dream every time. Even the ghost pepper one felt so nice before you know it hits you that there's ghost pepper in that one and you're screaming and your sister is laughing and you're now showing the rest of the doughnut down your sister's throat while your uncle/guardian is trying to pull you off cause you're almost about to choke out your sister… the owners were very nice too and forgiving. Jenny walked down the street next to the two and looked to Ally as she spoke smiling in a friendly manner.

”Well for the past while me and my family and friends have lived in the city, before here I thiiiink we were in the state of Tennessee we had a small village going while we went to a local city’s school and college.” She said casually. It was a bit tough for them to find a good spot close by each other where they all could refined good jobs… you know for those who didnt work from home or could get transferred.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 12:51 pm

As Jenny mentioned how many doughnuts the three were going to get, the boy gave a small grin. Blinking as the side of his face is smooshed against Ally's chest, Tazi leaned his head slightly away and nodded in excited agreement with her statement. He couldn't wait to try out these 'doughnuts'!!

After he's sat down, Tazi trotted beside the two women as they start walking and stuck close to them, Looking up at the pair, he listened as they talk to each other. He nodded in a slightly sheepish manner when Ally comments about how he was from 'far away', and tilted his head curiously when she asked Jenny where she was from. Blinking as Jenny explained that her friends and family had lived in a small village before they all moved here, he gave a small, happy grin. Living and keeping in touch with her family, coming from a small village...she was like him! It was good that they were all sticking together. He blinked, then glanced up at Ally curiously.

He tugged gently at the hem of her shirt in a effort to get her attention. Then, though he was still a little hesitant to speak more then he absolutely had to, he tilted his head curiously, softly asking, "You...from?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 1:20 pm

Ally was liking this place more the more Jenny went into detail, making a mental note to let her baby sister know- she wasn't as big into eating as she was but this would give a penny pincher like her an excuse to buy more than normal. Something about Jenny's reply about where she was from stuck out to her. A village? Not a town? She wasn't going to think too far into it. She was more keen on eating doughnuts right now than anything else. Then Tazz surprised her by actually speaking again... well it was two words but he was so quiet it was still a surprise. "Oh I'm from Europe- Germany I think, which is far from here," Ally replied, clarifying for Tazz. "Grew up in a travelling circus for a good while," she added thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 am

Jenny glanced down to see Tazz’s look when he grinned hearing about her past. Mayve had a similar past to her, or maybe he thought her origins were funny? Either way it was nice to see the kid having fun. She looked back when he asked Ally where she was from and well Jenny was a bit curious now too. Ally seemed just as uncertain about where exactly she was from too, maybe she had a similar past to where thinking about those kinds of finer details of the story you gave others was a bit harder to remember. Ally didn’t pry into her so she’d be courteous and not pry into her. A circus though intrigued her. ”What was that like? She asked as she turned and entered into a small doughnut shop that most would pass by easily to get to a bigger chain uncertain of the random mom and pop doughnut shop.

She made her way in and waved to the people behind the counter who chuckled and waved spotting her. She walked up to them and leaned forward. ”Alright can I get the first dozen as the usual thing and for the second can I gets 8 Long Johns, 2 standard chocolate dipped doughnuts, and 2 cinnabon cinnamon roll doughnuts.” The guy nodded smiling “You got it.” The cinnamon roll ones granite wasn’t really a doughnut but more or less a cinnabon cinnamon roll with no center and the rest was smooshed more into a doughnut shape.The man began to grab her order of various flavors of doughnuts, devils cake, cookie chip, pickle dill relish, pretzel.

And many more. The usual was the order she and any of her other members of her people got when they stopped by here and would pass out and share with the others since they were all so close by. Not all of them really liked doughnuts so they never really got one but there was still a good few who did. Jenny looked back to the other two as they would stand in the little dinner doughnut shop and pulled out her wallet. ”Alright so fun trick here Ally, if you pick well and stretch them out these could be breakfast for several days of the week which is what I tend to do. All for the cost of a few bucks.” She said with a smile, paying for her two boxes and took a seat at a booth after asking for a water as well since they were going to eat there. She saved a spot at her booth for the two as she popped open her main box she had gotten for herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 10:47 am

As Ally answered him and told him where she was from, the boyegave a nod and a small smile. So she was from far away as well. As she then said she'd grown up in a circus, his eyes widened. A circus? He'd heard about those! It must've been really fun. As Jenny asked what it had been like, Tazi gave a few, excited nods, gazing up at his new roommate curiously.

When they arrived at what must be the doughnut shop and entered it, he stepped a little closer to the two adults, hiding slightly behind them as Jenny made her order.  As she listed off a few flavors and types of doughnuts, the boy listened curiously and with slightly widened eyes and a small, excited grin. So many flavors!

He glanced up at the pair as Jenny gave Ally some advice, and then as she walked away turned his attention back to Ally as they stood at the counter to make their own orders, giving her a small smile.Giving the people manning said counter a small, shy (and maybe a pinch wary) nod in greeting, he hid behind Ally slightly and let her order. If she asked his input, Tazi would quietly speak up on a few flavors that seemed interesting.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Ally hadn't paid enough attention in her youth to figure out the details of where exactly she grew up, they traveled around a lot so it wouldn't be accurate either way. "It was a lot of fun. Worked with a lot of cool and interesting people, and I got to perform with my extended family in the acrobatics act," Ally replied cheerfully, a very very brief moment of her face stiffening visible. Her voice didn't sound any different but her demeanor had changed very slightly, as if she remembered something less than pleasant. Fortunately it was quickly swept away when they arrived at the doughnut shop, and she changed gears back to normal at the sweet smells.

She fidgeted impatiently as Jenny made her order, getting hungrier by the second as she listed off every single item. Ally was positive that whatever she ordered would be gone within... a day or so at most. But she had Tazz to think about now too. So by the end of the day, they'd probably be gone. "Can I get, a mixed dozen of chocolate glazed cream filled, jam filled, and regular glazed? Then for the next one, chocolate, powered with jam filling, those little twisty ones... uh-" Ally splurged with her order, basically getting most of what she wanted and then some for Tazz. The cashier was friendly enough though, and Ally paid for her order. Her sister would be floored to know how much sweets she could get at this price~

Ally opted for coffee, for herself, and whatever drink Tazz wanted before joining Jenny at the table. "Thank you so much for showing me this place. To be honest I had been thinking of checking out that Sconehenge place by Sol's Bar," Ally remarked popping open a box- which was definitely going to be empty before her and Tazz were done.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Seeing Tazz’s excited nods made Jenny chuckle well it was good to know she wasn’t the only one curious about where the girl was from. Jenny smiled over to Ally as she explained her past. ”Ah I could definitely see you being in an acrobatics act.” She said with a nod. Jenny though noticed the look she had as she remembered something else… everyone’s past always had a little pain in it even if it seemed mundane to another. It made sense, but she did feel a bit bad with the girl looking like she was remembering something bad. She didn’t push into it though seeing her shift back to normal when she saw the shop.

Jenny smiled softly as she ate watching them order and Tazz being all shy up there, this was certainly nice. She was glad she said yes to tagging along. Seeing them coming over jenny made some room for them sliding her boxes off to the side and smiled, nodding. ”No problem, the cheap prices here helped me and my family and friends make it through the first few weeks of living here when we first migrated here. I figured it’d be a nice place to point out to you guys.” She kept eating and nodded. ”Yeah I think I’ve heard of the place, it could be cool to check out. SHe said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Tazi's eyes shone with some awe as Ally responded to Jenny's question. He'd heard about acrobats...They were supposed to be able to fly, just by jumping. Not to mention that being able to being able to soar through the sky with your family sounded amazing! His brow did furrow just a pinch in concern, because for a brief second there she...almost seemed upset. However, that disappeared when the smell of the donut shop hit them, and the boy himself was distracted by the sweet scents floating out of the door.

As his soon to be roommate made her order,he couldn't help but give a few, quick small bounces on his toes in excitement as the list of tastiness grew, though he still yet stayed somewhat hidden behind Ally. (And managed to keep enough focus to avoid his ears from becoming fuzzy again.) As he was asked what drink he wanted, Tazi tilted his head, then scanned the menu with a thoughtful hum. Tazz pointed at something called root beer semi-randomly, then followed Ally back over to the table. As Ally thanked Jenny for guiding them here, he'd nod in agreement and said a quiet, "Thank you,Ms. Jenny."

After letting Ally set down on the inside seat first, Tazi would clamber into his seat and took a sip of root beer, pausing before giving a small grin. This drink was great! He'd definitely have to find more. As they talked about some places called Sconehenge and Sol's Bar, Tazi would give a slight head tilt and a quizzical hum, glancing up at the two adults. Another couple of places full of tasty stuff? That said, his attention was drawn to the box of donuts that Ally opened up. After she got her first doughnut, he'd reach for one himself, (with a bit of stretching, that is), and gave a happy smile as he bit into the sweet treat. The boy then made sure it swiftly disappeared before getting another.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 1:51 pm

"It always smells so good when I pass by it- and it has a lot of cute girls dressed like maids," Ally said with a mouthful of doughnut(s). It was more apparent that she was raised in a circus based on her table manners, despite her eldest sister's best efforts to curb that attitude. Her sister's tutoring had not encompassed the heavenly delight that was doughnuts! Fortunately she was still aware that she wasn't the only one to eat, so restrained herself from... well, commencing doughnut genocide. She was slowly becoming more aware of the fact that she'd have someone else living with her- and also for the first time seemed to be taking into account that they acted much younger than she was. Ally got lost in thought for a moment to ponder this.

Neither of her sisters needed looked after- one literally lived in a mansion and had servants, and the other one... basically had the same setup. In reflection it seemed like the only time she really started looking out for herself was after she moved here, on her own- and come to find out that her sisters were also in the area. She didn't remember why but this way she wouldn't be too far from family.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 1:22 pm

Jenny smiled softly as Taz thanked her as well and nodded. ”Your welcome.” She said with a nod. She smiled seeing the two enjoy their doughnuts happily, it seemed like she may end up being the only one walking home with 2 boxes of doughnuts. She listened to Ally explain that the place always smelled good and had a lot of- her head perked up and smiled with a chuckle. ”Were definitely going to have to check it out now then.” She said toooootally not having a bias cause pretty girls.

She noticed Ally seemingly getting lost in thought as she grabbed out her last doughnut, that she would eat for now not the last doughnut in the box, before closing the box she was eating out of. She soon finished it up and looked down to her supply before thinking for a moment and opened both boxes and shuffle them around making some lean on other and shuffled in her remaining doughnuts into the box. She then grabbed some napkins and pushed time into some of the spot in the box to help support the doughnuts before closing it and shook it lightly to make sure nothing moved drastically and it didn't. She then put the box in one of the areas of her back pack to make it easy to carry later.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 2:53 pm

As Jenny smiled at him and said that he was welcome, Tazi would give a shy grin back at her before turning his attention to the tasty treats that awaited him. As the two adults continued talked about Sconehenge and the girls there, his head would tilt a little more in some confusion. The boy didn't seem to understand why the pair was so eager to go visit this place. (Well, aside from more tasty foods, that is.)

Tazz's own table manners weren't exactly neat, and as he continued enjoyed the doughnuts crumbs and icing flecks scattered across the table and his face. That said, he was finished after a few, and took up a napkin to wipe up the mess scattered across the table surface, though he didn't seem to remember to clean himself up. Watching Jenny as she packed up, he perked up and gave her a grin. Now there was a idea! They had to keep their tasty treasure safe, after all.

The boy glanced up at Ally to see if she was done, only to blink at how she seemed to have drifted off in thought. Hesitantly reaching out, he'd give her arm a tap and then a quizzical hum. Though Tazz was a little curious over what she was thinking about, he was also, distinctly, a little concerned about his new guardian as well.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Ally was brought out of her musing by a combination of Tazz and Jenny, blinking with a start. "Sorry, I kinda zoned out for a moment- we totally should go to Sconehenge when we get a chance then," she admitted sincerely. "Was thinking of some of the changes I need to do- for no particular reason," she added for a bit of clarification, not saying what changes she meant exactly as she noticed Tazz still had food on his face. And without thinking about it she simply grabbed a napkin and started to wipe his face off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Kid On the Shock (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next