Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The New Kid On the Shock (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 6:33 pm

"Yeah Andy? This is Ally- oh thank you. Anyway, I'm calling to let you know something came up and I need to reschedule our 'appointment' for another time," Ally started with her call, gesturing to Toji with her finger to be quiet for a moment- the finger to her lips. "Hm? Nah it's not super serious, just something I need to get to sooner rather than later when it is serious- y'know? Uh-huh, thanks for understanding. How about tomorrow night? Heeheehee, oh it's no problem; I'm used to being up all night~" she continued her conversation with a giggle, hanging up. "There we go! I am now free for the rest of the day! Which means we can go out and get stuff to eat!" Ally declared triumphantly, her chest bouncing with her. "So I guess we're going to the store then for tonight... or wait- should probably stock it for the week shouldn't we? Ugh! My sister also had this taken care of before," Ally whined at the thought of having to do math. She was also probably not the best choice for shopping- especially where food was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Giving a nod at the quietening gesture, Tazi listened curiously as she started speaking what seemed to be another person, his head tilted slightly to the side. As she made a triumphant announcement, he perked up excitedly, the strange characteristics coming back once again, (even more evident this time,as if he slowly relaxing enough to let his more unique traits out) and gave a happy nod.

Though he wasn't sure if he was as happy about being around a bunch of strangers, the boy definitely welcomed the prospect of more food. Blinking as Ally seemed to become a bit confused and frustrated, he nodded in agreement with the stocking for a week, and then tilted his head curiously at the mention of a sister. It was probably evident he was a little curious about that, but as she gave a frustrated whine, he reached up to give her arm a reassuring pat.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 7:47 pm

"I'll just bug her once we're done," Ally finally concluded from Toji patting her arm. One of them would be called and forced to help her do math! Assuming her older sister wasn't busy- and on second thought her baby sister was off the table because of the last time she woke her up. How can one person go through THAT MUCH Dr. Pepper in a week?! Ally would start to lead the way out and back downstairs, definitely not bothering to change out of her gym clothes- why bother? It' be more clothes to wash later anyway, and they'd need lots of food. Oh! Maybe Inferno could- no wait he was definitely busy with his bar and looking after Daniella. Ohoh! She should totally take Tazz to see them- maybe they could hit the place up on the way? Ally had gotten so distracted that she was not paying attention to where she was going or who was about to get a face full of Ally.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 10:54 pm

”That’s wassup, that’s wassdown~ Imma turn your down, cause were gonna turn this **** around~!”Jenny mumble sang to herself with earbuds in bobbing her head, she was sporting today, a t shirt with a screeching elf in the art style of slightly fleshed out stick figure and the words ‘Respect thy ears! I screech in thy Honor!’ in big letters. Over top of this she had on a black leather jacket that she was putting some mail in its pocket as she walked upstairs strutting her dark blue tight jeans and black dress boots with zippers going up the sides. Her hair was bushed out and her hair its normal loose curled black self resting on her shoulders. She was just about to drop of her mail back in her room before heading back out.

Though the next thing she knew was bewbs…. No this wasn’t a joke. It was just a fact of life that somehow she and who ever it was both hadn’t been paying attention… and well the other fact being that Jenny wasn’t the tallest person, and who ever this was… was… or at least was much taller than her. She though despite her small stacher wasn’t one to be knocked down easy after a collision. She'd be one shitty fighter if she was. She though instinctively if the girl did start to fall would wrap her arm around the girls waist to catch her and pull her back up to her feet with a mild blush and a goofy smile and pulled out an ear bud with the other. If the girl didn’t fall shed hold the same look and just pull out her ear bud and take a step back chuckling. ”Heh, sorry about that. You okay?” She said with a friendly and inviting tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Tazi gave a small smile as Ally came to a decision after the pat he gave her, and nodded. Following her out of the apartment and down the stairs, the boy glanced up at Ally. She seemed pretty busy, so as he walked Tazi sunk into thought himself, softly, and subconsciously, humming a song as he considered all of the stuff that had happened in the past few hours.

When their quest to retrieve Food came to a stop, Tazi blinked. Hearing a stranger apologize and ask Ally if she was ok, the boy blinked. Oh! Someone bumped her? Whether or not she was almost put off of balance by the impact,he'd peek around Ally and look up at the two women with a pinch of concern.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 12:52 pm

Ally had not fallen over from a speeding Toji, despite the physics of her upper body implying it could be easy to knock her over- much like a soda or snack machine. In any case, THIS time Ally did actually almost lose her balance. But Jennifer saved her from falling over! "Oh! I need to stop spacing out... sorry- hello!" Ally switching emotional gears without a clutch; from surprise, concern, to excitement, and landing on realization. "Hello uh... Juh-Jenny! Right?" Ally asked hoping she remembered her name. She had seen Jenny more than once at Inferno's bar- which she remembered more so out of the fact she thought she was cute~

"We were going to go grocery shopping. How're you?" Ally continued, giving Tazz a chance to introduce himself. Up until now they hadn't talked too much, Ally had only caught sight of her going in or out- much like her swinging by to get something to eat on her way to work. Suddenly she could go for some of Inferno's buffalo bacon and eggs. No, that was not a typical item on the menu- it was a craving once and he cooked it for her that one time. And now she was getting hungry again at all of this talk of food!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Jenny finished helping her up and took a step back, you know people and needing space to breath and all. She chuckled at her spacing out comment before the girl recognized her. ”It’s cool I was zoning out too, and yep Jenny.” Jenny never really minded clarifying her name usually due to the fact that she knew people forgot and with Addison running around who besides her red eyes looked just like her, she sorta understood sometimes people wanted to make sure it was her and not Addison. She remembered Ally pretty well though, since she was one of the few people around her floor level that wasn’t part of her people and well out of habit she memorized the people who were ‘outsiders’, no rudeness intended, due to the feeling that she needed to ensure her people stayed safe.

That and she was a cute girl who lived really close to her that didn’t feel to a level like family, nor was someone she knew just about everything about. ”I’m not too bad, I was just gonna drop off my mail and head out, my paycheck hit the other day so I was thinking of going out to buy some things.” She said with a soft smile now noticing the little one by her she thought knowing very well the kid wasn’t that much shorter than her despite the age gap. She smiled in a friendly manner to him and gave a small wave. ”Hey little man, nice to meet you.” She knew for a fact she had yet to meet this one she held out a hand to him to shake. She looked back over to Ally, now that she thought about it she thought she had seen her before at that new bar she found recently that recently had become one of her favorite spots to go to when he needed some breathing time away from the apartment building.

Having all your immediate friends, family, and working from home sorta didn’t cue a lot of times where you felt the need to head out so she did her best to give herself reasons to leave so her friends and family wouldn’t tease her about her hermit life.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Tazi was relieved no-one seemed hurt or annoyed with each other, and curiously watched the two adults interact. He nodded in agreement as Ally said they were going out to shop, tilting his head to the side in curiosity as Jenny responded. Paycheck? What exactly was that? He knew what pay was...Maybe she needed some sort of expert to check it?

However, she noticed him, and greeted him with a small wave. He blinked, and drew a little closer to Ally before returning the wave. As Jenny holds out a hand, he tilts his head. That seemed familiar..Oh! Glancing up at her and seeming to take her measure for a second, he reaches out and gently shakes her hand, if a bit hesitantly. Tazi then gave her a verbal, if somewhat shy and soft, greeting. "Nice to meet you too, Ms. Jenny."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Ally was relieved that her scatter brained memory got this one right. "Oh cool, small world then. Did you need groceries too? We could all go together," Ally said before Tazz shyly introduce himself. She had the strongest urge to just pick him up again but felt like she had already done that enough in such a short time frame. Maybe later. Besides, she was now getting invested in also hanging out with Jenny! No sense in wasting the opportunity right? "Plus I'm not used to getting stuff for like a week," she admitted sincerely, implying she totally wanted someone to help her not spend her entire budget.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Jenny notice his head tilt at the term pay check. She smiled softly and explained. ”It’s the form that the money I earn for my work comes in before I can use it to get objects. It’s silly but it helps keep all the money organized and in a smaller condensed form so it's more convenient when there's a very large amount of it.” she had heard of paychecks once or twice when she was a kid the first time around and it confused her back then too and well the first time growing up no one needed paychecks or at least didn’t really use the term so the second time growing up she and the others were a bit confused at the term. She saw him shy away a bit and chuckled, such a shy one. She gently held his hand gently and shook it. ”Nice to meet you too Mr. No Name.”

She said just a bit jokingly since she still had yet to get the boys name. She let go of his hand and left him be returning her focus to Ally. She smiled a bit more, such a kind invite. ”Yeah, just let me run up to my apartment real quick and I’ll meet you back down stairs.’ She was gonna ride her bike over but with there being now someone else going plus a little kid she didn't really want to risk over stuffing the bike and endanger the two of them unneededly. She chuckled a bit hearing she wasn’t used to it. ”I’m more than used to it we can talk figuring that stuff out when I get back down stairs. Just start thinking about what you guys normally eat usually on a daily basis.” She said before starting up the stairs. She used to have to budget out, and plan out how to stretch out food to last for months for her plus like a couple 100 other people. You tend to pick up some things when you and your bestie form an entire empire together in a post apocalyptic world, fake or not.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Tazi perked up as Jenny explained what exactly a paycheck, and gave a nod of understanding. Giving a small smile as she gently shook his hand, his smile then became a pinch sheepish as she called him Mr. No Name. As she turned her attention back to Ally, he let the two adults resume interacting. Blinking as Ally invites Jenny along, the boy glances up at them. Ms. Jenny was coming along too? Well, she seemed to be another nice adult...It might be nice to have her along! Nodding and giving a small smile as Jenny said that she'd be back in a bit, Tazi did as she suggested and started considering what he'd like. Hmm...  Well, he honestly didn't feel too particular, being that anything was better than filching food from people, but maybe he could point out stuff that his family made meals with or something. (And sweets. Lots and lots of sweets. That was definitely a important part of any meal.)
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Ally smiled at Jenny getting along with Tazz, it would have been weird to have her come along if they didn't get along- and she didn't know if Tazz would have been any more adept at grocery shopping than her. She was looking forward to this. It only vaguely reminded her of shopping with her sisters- actually come to think of it, maybe it was more similar than she thought. No. Tazz was friendlier than her baby sister- she wasn't shy either, just very prickly when around anyone else but her or their sister.

At the mention of picking stuff they'd want, Ally had to remember that she couldn't just buy every last item in the store. Maybe it'd be easier to remember what sorts of things she didn't like to eat and just take them off the list? No, in hindsight that'd stil have them end up with more food than needed. "Sweet or spicy... fast food counts right? But it tastes different heated up in the microwave," Ally said offhandedly, looking to see if Tazz had any input. He looked just as thoughtful as her. "Doughnuts! We definitely need doughnuts! They're these tasty pastries with frosting, sprinkles, or cream fillings- chocolate or powdered-"" Ally suggested excitedly before going off in a tangent, visibly salivating for a moment. Yup, she was definitely hungry now... and you can bet that any doughnuts bought soon would not make it back home.

"Maybe some chocolate pie too... mmmm~" Now remember, Ally works as a fitness instructor. Let that sink in for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 6:49 pm

Alright so he understood that was good, Jenny smiled and chuckled though leaving him be for now given his sheepish manner figuring he would want some space. When the time came she had to head out she did so goin up to her room down after obnociously knocking all overaddisons door. You know, in case shes home. She ran a little faster as she heard movement from inside and started to bolt the moment her door opened.

"Jenny!" she heard being shout from the wet haired half dressed Addison as she bum rushed her. Jenny laughed and shut and locked the door right before she got there. She rushed over to her table dropping her mail on the counter and grabbed her backpack for groceries and bike keys just in case.

"Biiieeee Addi!" she called out laughing before hearing a laugh beyond the door. "Bye dick!" she said teasingly back as Jenny hopped out from her window letting herself fall till right before she touched the ground and started to float and gently landed on the ground beside her bike.

She patting it as she walked into the building again looking over to the two from the outside door putting on her back pack "Alright so what did you come up with?" she can only imagine why she and her people were noticed so quickly in the last city they were in for their powers...

[[OOC: Phone post!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Tazi gave a chirping. inquiring hum as Ally spoke up and looked up at her. He tilted his head to the side curiously at the mention of a microwave, but gave a small smile and nod at the mention of sweet and sour, and fast food. As she gave a exclamation and explained what donuts were,Tazi's eyes widened and shone, drooling slightly. Those sounded absolutely delicious!! As she mentioned yet another sweet treat, the boy gave excited nods.

Then Jenny came back through the...front door? He blinked, tilting his head in a confused and curious manner, then glanced first at the stairs she'd went up from and then at her. Her question distracting him from that little matter, he chirped out with a excited grin, "Doughnuts!!"

Jenny, and Ally once again, would probably notice that his ears were a little fuzzier and pointer, and his canines were a little sharper. Blinking after his excited outburst, he reddens a bit in embarrassment, and inches a bit behind Ally. His voice a calmer now, and soft like it had been when he'd addressed Jenny a bit ago, he rattled off a quick, small list of stuff, consisting of stuff like fish, rice, chicken, and bread, and a few other various things that served to make the meals he remembered making with his mom and dad.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Ally would likewise be snapped out of her food stupor at Jenny seemingly reappearing, following Tazz's gaze in a double take manner. Had she missed something cool? "Yes Doughnuts! Lots of them!" Ally chimed in with Tazz, not in the slightest ashamed to admit she had a huge sweet tooth. One could not simply live off of doughnuts- one does not simply question the lifestyle of people with unholy metabolisms. Ally's tail (which was curretly concealed thankfully) would instead wiggle about, trapped between the fabric of Ally's yoga pants and one of her legs. Her chest also felt like it was burning but she ignored it for the moment. "We should get going, I'm starving again~" Ally added, noticing Tazz's fuzziness and in typically Ally fashion, picked him up and hugged him again. "I thought werewolves only came out at night~" she giggled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid On the Shock (Open)   The New Kid On the Shock (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Kid On the Shock (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next