Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barA place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Voting_barA place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A place of Solace [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Cain nodded to Jennifer as she offered to show her some more of her friend's work and give her his contact information. "That sounds great." She leaned over to help her see more of the pictures, taking note of the pictures that Jennifer was showing her. At first she thought Jennifer was just wearing contacts in the different photos, but it turned out it was someone identical. That brought a raised brow to Cain's face. Who was that girl to Jennifer?

"In any case I'd love to meet him. I'll take his number down."

Inferno spoke to her, and she smiled lightly, understanding him perfectly this time. "Daniella? That's a wonderful name. And you said that you adopted her? That's sweet. I'm sure she feels very lucky to have a caretaker like you," Cain nodded, finishing her meal and watching as Inferno used his inherent abilities to sterilize the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 1:05 pm

Jenny continued to eat casually drinking her water down past it’s broken seal and reabsorbed the energy she had been holding the bottles gaps with  and  relaxed her hand finally. She though when Cain stated she was interested in seeing the photos she started to flick through them for her. Seeing raised an eyebrow at the one with her and Addison in it she chuckled and smiled. ”That’s Addison, she’s my twin sister.” She said casually with a fondness to her tone. In all technicality Jenny wasn’t certain how the people who made her and the others made her and Addison since they were technically human but she wasn't sure if they cloned Addison from her after they made her or something or got lucky and made twins from step one then altered the two of them after.

But hey as far as the government was concerned given the info they themselves crafted for them, legally Addison was in fact her twin sister… that and the two girls for like 20+? Or so years have treated each other that way if you counted the fake years in their memories. She smiled when cain said she was interested in meeting and pulled out a pen from her back pocket that technically was supposed to be a prop for the prop book she had and pulled over a napkin and wrote down his first and last name and his phone number and when he was normally off work and available before sliding it over to Cain.

She looked over curiously to inferno as he seemed to make some sounds… ah he was speaking she just didn’t speak the language. Cain though seemed to understand though. She was his her adopted father huh? That was pretty cool actually. She finished up her food and  drank the rest of her water using the busted open hole on the side as the drinking hole.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Inferno nodded, slipping off to continue work. It would be this time that someone in their late thirties would walk in, sticking out like a sore thumb in the place full of cosplayers and younger people. He was technically off duty and had heard about this place from some of the younger officers. He could smell the food from the street. But of course it had to be packed full of people- what was the deal with everyone walking around dressed up? Some kind of comic con or whatever. He remembered reading comic books when he was younger, pretty sure he recognized one or two costumes which cheered him up abit. Was good to know that you were old but a few people still liked the same things as you. He'd wait until a place at the bar opened- sitting a table seemed... wasteful. Plus it just screamed "lonely old guy."

And yes, he had noticed the literal fire man from the door. This was Jump City, home of the teen titans, and number one place to get conquered by super powered beings or nut jobs with an army of robots. There was also that alien attack. Needless to say he was not freaking out over seeing Inferno at the bar- though it did raise some minor concerns. Not enough for him to think too much about it though. Josh would wait until a spot at the bar opened up, taking his seat as Inferno made his rounds over. "How's it going? is it still too early to bring out the good stuff?" He chuckled as Inferno... rasped something. Josh blinked and arched an eyebrow in confusion, to which Inferno offered him a menu. "Oh, right. Think I'll try a flamebroiled classic," Josh said handing Inferno the menu back, Inferno nodded and continued about his work. Did he seriously run this all by himself? Josh could respect a guy with some work ethic.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Cain smiled lightly at Jennifer when she told her that the girl's name was Addison and that she was her twin sister. "Ah, yes, that figures," she nodded, looking through the pictures again briefly before taking the phone number. When she began to write it in the book, she faked shock. "Whoa there Misa! Won't he die if you keep writing it like that?" she joked lightly, flashing a smile towards her before putting the information into her phone and adding him as a contact.

Cain smiled and waved lightly towards Josh when he took a seat near them, greeting him but not really saying anything for the moment. She returned her attention to Jennifer. "Do you see your twin sister much, if you don't mind my asking?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 12:05 am

Jenny looked over to see the new guy enter, he was pretty out of place but hey the place seemed welcoming to all so it would be rude to stare at him like he didn’t belong there and ruin the welcoming vibe. She took note of him sitting down at the bar though. She redirected her attention to cain though as she replied to who was in the photo with her. She blinked at the sudden surprise and thought for a moment before remembering oi you writing in a death note. She smirked and chuckled. ”I suppose it would if this were his real name.” She said in a joking creepy tone of voice that felt like it needed a dun dun duuuun sound effect right after it.

Though funny thing was like the rest of her people and herself she nor the others were really certain if their names were theirs or if they even had real names to begin with. Ut also like most to all of the others she didn’t care to find out since at least she and Addison decided to make these names their real names officially. She let her copy the information over and closed the book when she was done  she chuckled and shook her head. ”I don’t mind at all and yeah I do, we and the rest of our friends and family all live in the same apartment building or ones right next to it. My sister is right down the hall from me so he see each other just about daily.” She said happily and casually.

[[OOC: Sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 4:18 pm

Barlowe wasn't really close enough to hear Cain and Jenny's conversation, not that he was even paying them much attention- of course it wasn't everyday you saw someone with green hair. For now he'd wait patiently as the fire man went to work on his order. "Hey, hate to ask seeing as you're made of fire- but can I also get a coke?" Barlowe asked after Inferno returned with his order, he was probably the only one to note that the guy probably didn't take to getting wet very well. Inferno's brief change of demeanor seemed to confirm this but nodded, finding a pair of tongs. This seemed... superfluous but it was mildly entertaining to watch him careful set down the bottle of soda like it was a bomb. "Thanks for that... Sol I presume?" Barlowe guessed, Inferno nodded before he went back to check on Cain and Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:27 pm

Cain chuckled lightly when Jennifer made a remark about how the note would be deadly if it were the boy's real name she had written. At least she had gotten the Death Note reference. It could be sometimes a little frustrating if someone did a cosplay without knowing about the source material it was originally from.

She then said that she did indeed see her sister pretty often. Cain smiled lightly. "That's good! I've never had any siblings, personally, but I'm sure it can be a lot of fun." Her phone began buzzing, and she smiled lightly, checking it while trying not to be rude. "I'm afraid I must return to the Sconehenge! It was wonderful meeting you, Jennifer." She offered a hand to shake. "Feel free to stop by!" She left her payment as well as a generous tip for Sol, and smiled, poofing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place of Solace [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2