Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A rock and a hard place [Open] Vote_lcapA rock and a hard place [Open] Voting_barA rock and a hard place [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
A rock and a hard place [Open] Vote_lcapA rock and a hard place [Open] Voting_barA rock and a hard place [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A rock and a hard place [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A rock and a hard place [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:33 pm

It was mid morning- or early afternoon depending on your point of view. One of the local museums were unveiling a new exhibit featuring ancient relics and pieces the museum had recently acquired. Daniel had read about it on The Internet and thought it would be pretty cool to see them up close, and he had been looking forward to it for awhile now. So he dragged his lazy, good for nothing brother along with him!

"Hurry up you lazybones or we won't get there in time,"[b">"Aw c'mon Dan. Not like the owners are coming to claim em or anything," Hans replied with a yawn. He was looking forward to this, he was just too tired to really express it.

"Be that as it may- I want to make sure we don't get stuck behind too many people," Daniel said leading the way.

Contrary to his own excitement, it really wasn't that busy. Some history buffs and tourists alike had shown up but it was hardly anything to write home about. "Looks like we beat the rush," Hans commented, eyes half open as he was still trying to wake up. "This place got coffee?"

"I believe I saw a Starbucks across the street somewhere. Will you make it until after the tour?" Daniel asked him, totally willing to get him some if it meant he'd be awake.

"Mmm better not risk it. I'll be back bro. You want anything?" Hans asked as he started to head back out.

"No thank you brother," Danny replied as his brother left for the time being. So he was alone, for now. Assuming his brother didn't fall asleep waiting for his coffee. Daniel in the mean time stuck with the tour as it came to the new exhibit. Apparently these were brought from overseas from an archaeology dig. Some ancient looking tools, some vases, bowls and stuff. But what seemed to capture everyone's attention (Daniel's included) was that of a massive stone statue. The figure was mostly human looking apart from his single large eye. The guide mentioned something about that they believed the statue and all the items currently on exhibit were from ancient Greece. The stone statue was believed to be representation of Prometheus. He had also explained that the statue was in much worse condition when it was found.

That definitely explained the numerous chips, cracks, and pieces missing. But man was he big! He was even bigger then Daniel, who was the tallest person in the room as it was. This normalcy seemed to go on as the crowd started to snap some pictures, the flashes from their phones going off as normal. But then the eye of the statue blinked. And with everyone looking it had not gone unnoticed. "Did... that thing just blink?" Someone asked to see if anyone else had seen it. The eye moved with the sound of grinding stone. Yes, everyone saw that.

And then it immediately broke free from it's display, almost falling on a few people as it fell from it's one leg. Daniel had tackled them out of the way in time, surprised and alarmed as the stone figure tried to pick itself up. But astonishingly, what it did instead was absorb part of the floor into it's good remaining arm. Like magic, the material fused with it's body to fill in any gaps, cracks, and missing pieces. The tour group panicked, fleeing in all directions. Seemingly triggered by the loud noises and the fact it probably woke up in a completely different place then it remembered going to sleep, the stone giant ran straight through a wall and onto the street.

Daniel came too as the shock finally wore off, giving chase after it as it ran right into the middle of the street and was nearly hit by a car. Both the giant and the car swerved to avoid eachother, causing the car to crash into a light pole. The stone giant seemed... at a loss and just kept running. And then Hans appeared out of no where. "Hans! W-what kept you? Did you see it? A living statue!" Daniel exclaimed, still in disbelief.

"Eye did," Hans punned, drinking his coffee.

"Hans this is no time for puns! I must pursue it and determine if it is a threat to people!" Daniel proclaimed as he summoned his green, power ranger knight armor.

"Alright bro. Eye'll keep a look out for it," Hans chuckled as Dan groaned again. He had no time to scold him again, there was a potentially dangerous creature on the loose!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:48 am

A little girl with dirty blonde hair tired back in a high pony tail with a ribbon skipped in and followed the tour around with a bright smile on her face. She wore a cute puffy green dress and a rather large backpack on her back. She eyed the statue in awe as she listened to the tour guide talk about it. She grinned widely though when she noticed the blink. Some guy asked if it really blinked and she nodded "Sure did!" She said almost excitedly.

"Cool!" She shouted as it broke free but was tackled out of the way but the random guy from a few moments ago. She watched excitedly as she sat up to see the statue reform itself while everyone else fleed. She then watched it run through the wall and into the street and smiled wider. "I so wanna ride on that thing..." She said to herself before getting up to her feet and running after it. She then looked up to some guy in a green suit running after it and shouted.

"No way I so called riding on it first!" She shouted before running faster after it. If she managed to get up to it she would make a shocking sized leap at it and try to cling and climb up on it. She would prove to be very hard to shake off as she tried to get up to its shoulders to ride on it. If she managed to do so she would raise a fist into the air and shout a victory cry with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:16 pm

Daniel's armor was alot lighter then it looked, which more then allowed him to keep on the sprinting statue's trail. But he was not alone! There was a little girl chasing after it too! "Young lady trust me when I say it is much too dangers to-" Daniel started to respond when she suddenly leaped and managed to get a hold of the statue. He had no idea if he should be shamed by the fact she managed to catch it before him, or just conclude that a smaller build meant less energy needed to leap. For the sake of his pride he was going to go with the latter of the two and add that no normal human could have leaped that far!

The statue meanwhile, didn't even seem to acknowledge her. It had other problems such as avoiding these weird metal animals barreling passed in all directions. It made a move to swipe at one such beast, only for Daniel to intercept it with his shield... getting flung off in the distance in the process. "AAAAAGH!" Daniel exclaimed, trying to right himself just in time to bump into a lamp post. Landing with an oof, he climbed back to his feet and quickly caught his breath before going back in pursuit.

The statue resumed it's sprint, mostly just trying to get away from the noises and screeching, honking metal beasts that were (in it's mind) trying to do it harm.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm

The girl st on the statues shoulders and held onto his head as she pointed at the guy she beat to the statue and laughed at him as he was hit away. The more havoc the creature make the more the girl laughed and happier she seemed to get. She then laughed happily as it started to sprint away again and hugged its head seeming to stay near perfectly still as it ran as if she wasn't being moved by his running. "I like you stone man! I claim you as my new friend!" She declared. She noticed the guy from before pouting and unzipped part of her bag and pulled out a pistol and aimed it at the guy. "Go away he's mine!" She threatened him as she held into the statue with her free arm and legs.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 7:17 pm

Daniel was almost caught back up now, thankfully only alittle sore from the ordeal as he summoned Maxillabur. "I want you to stop, right now!" Daniel demanded, noticing that the girl was now aiming a pistol at him. Was she stupid or just totally oblivious to the danger she was in? Though the statue didn't even seem to be paying her any mind at all. Maybe it just hadn't noticed? No. He probably just didn't care.

"I am not trying to take him! He is a danger to those around him and I am trying to get him to stop before someone gets hurt! And please don't aim that at me or I will have to do something... drastic," Daniel shot back at the girl, totally not phased by the single pistol. Now if she had another pistol, he might be worried.

The stone giant took an extra sharp turn, his broad shoulder clipping the corner of a building and he ran into a large loading dock. It was a dead end as far as he could see, looking all around for a moment. He could just plow right through a wall... and that seemed to be what he was considering. "Finally- you there! Turn arou-" Daniel started before Rocky turned and sprinted toward a building. "No no no! I said stop!" Daniel demanded, extending Maxillabur out as he swung it for one of Rocky's legs. He managed to just have enough force behind the swing to catch the stone giant's foot, tripping it and making him fall flat on his face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 pm

"Well we all want things we can't have now don't we!" She shouted at him. She pouted and looked at her gun then back at the guy "Are gun just n tin this season?" Sh asked herself wondering why he didn't seem phased by it. "Is this gun not working for you?" She shouted to him as she put the pistol back and pulled out a sawed off shot gun.

"I got this too if its not! I feel that the hero villain relationship just doesn't click right if both sides aren't totally invested you know?" She said as if it was a casual conversation. "I can even fire at you before were even really started if that helps!" She leaned to the side casually as he took the sharp turn to keep her balance. She then noticed the dead and and blinked. "Huh... noted.. he doesn't like water..."

She smiled as he turned around and sprinted toward the building. "But he doesn't give up! What a guy!" She though eeped as he then tripped the stone creature making her smack her face into the back of his head making some blood trickle onto him from her nose and made one of her legs that was caught on his chest jerk to a weird angle.

"You know... I am really..." She pressed her hand against the ground and sent off a large blast her forearm expaning and seemingly ripping around the skin on her forearm as she held onto the stone creature to bounce him off the ground slightly to pull her legs free one of them looked twisted out of place. "Starting to get the buzz kill feel from you..."

She said as she looked at him her nose bleeding as it looked like her skin from her face was tore up but just show off a lighter shade of skin under it. She then twisted her leg back in place and got up as she aimed the shot gun at him. "Now... then... let's play then." She said as she hopped off the stone creature and started to unload the shotgun at the green guy looking slightly upset as the turn up skin on her face and fore arm dangled off while her hair looked slightly off.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Daniel could have understood a young lady carrying around a pistol for protection. But a shotgun? Who walked around with a shotgun for self-protection? Even with his added agility, he wouldn't be able to dodge the spread of bullets. So he summoned his shield right before the first barrage before he could try and get behind his shield properly. "If you are a villain, then it is my duty to see that you are brought to justice!" Daniel proclaimed, ignoring the red hot pain from a bullet or two missing one of the armored plates of his armor.

He quickly got positioned better behind his shield as she started to unload on him. He angled Maxillabur over the top of the shield and with the same trick to trip the statue, he extended it and aimed for her shotgun. Meanwhile, glowing bones started to appear and hurl themselves at her one by one. They were mostly aimed at trying to disarm her but if one was lucky enough to knock her out, then all the better.

The stone statue meanwhile, started to slowly pick itself back up. Clearly a simple fall was not going to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 9:04 pm

She unloaded i then lowered the shotgun and scrunched up her nose as she tilted her head to one side. "Whose Justice? Is he less of a buzz kill that you?" She said mockingly as she pumped the shotgun then as the barrels started to glow light blue. She fired off her gun again then it was shot from her as one of the bones went into her shoulder though it seemed to phase into her as her eyes started to glow light blue and along with her circuits under her fake skin.

There was minor damage to her shoulder as she backed up a bit but started to laugh as she bounced up and down. "Somebody uses energy~" She sang out as she pulled out her two green swords from her bag as she grinned widely and pulled off the fake skin on her face to show off her circuits and pulled off the blond wig to let her long white hair fall down to her hips.

"I wonder what else on you is made of energy~" She said as she shot out energy blasts from her feet to run with incredible speed at him. She then would jump up and would do a flying spin kick to his face if it hit anywhere it would feel like a heavy solid metal bar being swung and hit into him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 9:30 pm

What... was this girl? Daniel was getting more questions for the questions he already had! But it seemed like pelting her with bones was... not going to work. That would be a problem if she continued fighting at range. "This is not a joking matter! I don't know what you've done but you don't have to continue down this path!" Daniel tried explaining, only to be met by more aggression.

But then she charged him! It was an odd change of strategy, given that she had the inherit advantage with her energy absorption. Be that as it may, he calmly responded to the kick by quickly shifting his stance and catching her foot with both hands. And using the momentum of her kick, he spun on heels before letting her go flying. He felt confident in doing so because now she was armed with melee weapons, so he didn't have to worry about being shot now. Well- shot from bullets anyway.

A thud behind Daniel suddenly reminded him of the stone statue that had indirectly caused this encounter. And he seemed rightfully irritated by being tripped. To which he tried to smash Daniel into the ground, missing as Daniel nimbly dodged it and swung himself up onto the shoulders of the statue. This time the stone giant didn't want to be used as a mount again and so started to thrash about. "Please! My apologies for before but this is not helping you any!" Daniel exclaimed before being forced to hop off from one of the giant's arms snapping physically backward to try and punch him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 9:39 pm

"Oh come on every manner is a joking one if you try hard enough!" She said mockingly. "What I'll hurt somebody?" She said with a grin "My count is 500.... and that was just 2 months ago... pretty good for a 13 year old girl huh?" She said with a smile. "Weeeeeeeeeeee!" She cheered out in a high pitch voice as she spun in the air like a top then landed on the ground as she assumed a graceful ballet pose.

"That was fun~" She then laughed pointing at him as she saw him get attacked. "He doesn't like you either!" She called out like it was a joke before running forward like before and leaping up to slash at him from behind where he was falling with her sword and attempted to do so mid air. "If you wanna fight you gotta fight ad not forget about me silly!" She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Daniel had not forgotten her. But for the time being he was much more concerned with not getting hit by what he suspected was a ton of rock! So as he fell he quickly summoned Maxillabur again and extended one end quickly into the ground, extending and using the other end for a kind of makeshift pole vault to put him out of range of another attack from the stone being. This also managed to get him out of range of being attacked by the girl, retracting the other end of Maxiilabur with a flashy flip as he landed back on his feet.

"You can still change, even if you don't believe you can," Daniel persisted, pushing aside all the questions forming in his mind. He needed to focus on right now. And right now he had a girl with swords and anime powers, and a giant stone- hey where was that statue going? The stone being seemed to have had enough of these shenanigans and seemed to have calmed down a bit. He was trudging off back the way he came. But he had no intention of going back to that museum. "H-hey! You can't just leave in the middle of a battle!" Daniel proclaimed.

The stone giant simply waved it's arm back in a sweeping motion, causing the pavement behind it to shoot up into a wall that even the great Daniel would have trouble getting over. "No matter... I shall have to deal with you quickly then!" he continued, returning his focus to the crazed girl. He was still at quite the disadvantage with her being able to absorb his energy attacks. But maybe... he could still increase her gravity? "Let's go!" He said rushing toward her, summoning a blue glowing bone and hurling it at her.

[sorry for the delay. Work was rough last weekend and I needed a break]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 5:51 am

She grit her teeth hen he evaded her attack then but landed on the ground and twirled her swords in her hands with a grin as she let the creature run off. "But tell me...." She started to strife around him with a grin still. "What if I don't want to change?" She said as she grinned wider. "I'm actually happy when I'm Nightingale! Why would I ever want to be sad old Addison? She was always so sad all the time, but now Nightingale is around and I is she and she is me and we're very happy that away!"

She then looked back at the wall that was formed and ran at it as he threw the bone. She then lept up onto the wall and back flipped off it as the bone hit the wall just barely missing her. Though as she jumped off it she shot off an energy blast sending her flying. She landed behind him and pointed her sword at him. "I didn't think that'd be energy due to you actually being dumb enough to shoot it at me if it was...." she then paced around him as she kept facing him and pointed hersword at him tilting her head to one side.

"By the way... you suck at the whole good guy recruitment thing..." she then made her voice deep toned and mocking. "Hey you should be a good person but first let me attack you." she then shrugged and spoke normally. "I dunno it might be just me but that doesnt really drive the sale home for me." She said mockingly but seeming to not attack yet as she kept moving.

((Its cool i wasnt really rping much this week due to lack of muse due to irl issues.))
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 4:17 pm

[Daniel's still a rough draft right now xD]

She dodged his blue bone using a move straight out of a kung fu movie- with her own flair tossed into it. "Why would you have to be sad not to hurt people? You don't make any sense!" Daniel argued, giving his weapon a twirl between his fingers as they seemed to circle eachother. Then her comment made him falter for a moment and hurt his ego.

"If you need a mentor on how to be a better person then I can easily assist you," he said simply, trying not to let on that her comment had hurt his ego. His demeanor had changed slightly though. He was alittle more serious now if not smarting alittle from the comment from before.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:13 pm

She frowned at his comment and shouted in an over dramatic shout. "That because I'm crazy we arent suppose to make sense!" She huffed and flipped her hair with no hands. "Gosh you just dont understand me dad!" She kept circling him as he made his offer before shouting in the same manner. "You just think this is a phase dont you! Well its not!"

She made her voice sound more nasally and whiny as she teared up. "Why can't you love me for me daddy! I got that piercing for you cause your like my senpoop and never notice me! Enter and other emo kid comment that ties into an internet meme here!" She shouted as she ran at him pretending to cry as she started to swing her swords at him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 pm

This apparently stopped making sense awhile ago. He had already assumed she was crazy to a degree based on how they met and everything leading up to this point. But now this was starting to become sad in the eyes of the great Dan The Man. So he dismissed Maxillabur since it was energy and would get absorbed and took a stance that may or may not have had anything to actually do with martial arts. He just saw it that one time in that one ninja anime with the Guy in the green jump suit. But he quickly realized that she had TWO swords, which meant what he originally planned wasn't going to work.

So instead he summoned a handful of blue glowing bones and hurled them at different parts of her body. Block or dodge, he just needed them to distract her for a moment so he could quickly step in and try to sweep her legs out from under her with enough force to make her flip and land on her face, using his body's momentum to hop back to his starting position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rock and a hard place [Open]   A rock and a hard place [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rock and a hard place [Open]
Page 1 of 1