Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A place of Solace [Open] Vote_lcapA place of Solace [Open] Voting_barA place of Solace [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
A place of Solace [Open] Vote_lcapA place of Solace [Open] Voting_barA place of Solace [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A place of Solace [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A place of Solace [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Sol's Grill and Bar, still a new establishment in Jump City, it had become quite the hotspot after it opened. This was largely due in part to the owner, who was a literal fireman. The City was not new to it's superpowered inhabitants, which either plagued the citizens or protected them. It wasn't often that one of them had such a normal profession, like running a bar and grill. Since it was still during the day, Sol's was open to serve food to customers. Sol was indifferent to the apparent attention his bar had been getting, and by extension him. It was probably the first time in... ever that he was out in the public's eye since his service as a servant to the family that took him and Daniella in.

And as well off as they had been, there were certain eccentricities of the family that he had grown wary of. Not for his sake but for the sake of Daniella. She was still impressionable at her age and he didn't want the "influences" to rub off on her too much. So after saving up (which had been quite the feat) he had made plans to move to the states with Daniella. She hadn't been very happy about having to leave behind her friends and "family." She was also less happy about not having someone teach her more about magic. But after moving here she had warmed up to the change. She still wanted to practice magic even though he had told her not to until they found another teacher. He just didn't want her bringing attention to herself. And if it wasn't already obvious why he chose here of all places, it was protected by a team called the Teen Titans who were well known even across seas.

Unfortunately the recent breakout of the local criminals and supervillains had him... concerned. So much so that even now he would be checking the clock on a regular basis until Daniella was home. He'd feel more at ease once she was home where he could be sure she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Cain had heard whispers about a new bar and grill opening up in midtown. And although this would indeed be a new competitor of her business, she saw no reason for hostilities. In fact, that was why she was here at this very moment: to show support for the new business owner and give them cooperation, whether they were receptive to it or not.

She was in the usual eccentric getup of hers. There was a local Comic Con going on in the area, so she had taken to the spirits of sporting a costume for the occasion.

Spoiler:

She walked right up to the bar, smiling wryly to... Inferno, apparently.

"Greetings! How is your day going?" she asked, her Scottish accent seeping through in places.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Inferno would be busy cooking something, clearly simply relying on his own generated flames to cook some burgers. You would think a being with no taste buds would not be the best chef, you would be wrong. If you had recipes and used your own temperature to cook everything, then there was little room for error. That was not to say he was a master chef by any stretch of the imagination, but he had won the approval of several different appetites. Inferno wasn't all up to date with the festivities celebrated by humans, noting that some were more "colorful" than he was used to. He thought he recognized the attire of one or two but he couldn't be sure.

Serving up the next order, he noticed someone else had come in as he collected some plates with one hand before bringing them back behind the bar. There was a flash under the bar as he "cleaned" them with a quick wash of fire. You understand that as a man of fire, trying to wash dishes the conventional way was... not an option. And when the plates got that clean, you couldn't argue with the results. Even if there had been some left over food, there wouldn't be afterwards- and he got a little snack to boot.

Setting the plates aside to "cool" he turned to Cain as she greeted him. Inferno made a noise that... kind of sounded like something remotely tangible to speech. It sounded more like crackling, a sharp rasp of air and a low bellow like a fire. Inferno then simply offered a slight wave and nodded to how packed his bar was, all the while he was casting glances at the nearby clock on the wall. Still wouldn't be off yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Cain's eyes lit up when Inferno spoke to her. As if she perfectly understood him.

"Oh, how delightful! A psionic! Unfortunately I don't get to communicate with psionics enough here in Jump City but welcome!" She looked at whatever menu there was, magicking one up for a brief moment before letting it go poof. "I'll take one of your specials. Whichever you think I should try; it's my first time here after all."

She smiled brightly to Inferno. "I can't really speak psionically either, but you seem to understand me well enough, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 3:26 am

Jennifer sighed leaning up against a wall taking a sip from her energy drink watching Yogito run around, he was a nice kid who she had regrew up with him was one of the handful of people that were actually mentally their actual age when they were freed from the labs. He had expressed to her about how badly he wanted to go to this comic con thing and how he wanted a cosplay buddy since his friends didn’t want to cosplay as well. She of course decided she'd say yes since he offered to make the cosplay and get her some tickets so she could check the convention out as well, that and she liked seeing the kid happy.

She though after having spent 10 hours on her feet being a goof ball with him was way too exhausting. Yogito though made his way back over smiling to Jennifer, it was sorta funny seeing him looking like this, but hey she had to admit his Light Yagami cosplay was on point. “Hey these guys wanted to get a picture of us, I know you said you were done for now buuuut can we get one more then you can leave after if you want?” He asked hopefully making Jennifer sigh and giggle a bit her lips curling into a smile. She gently placed her hand behind his head before pulling him forward and pressed her lips against his forehead blowing out a raspberry.

“Hey!” He shouted before chuckling pulling away. "Sol-right. One more picture." she said teasingly placing her energy drink down and looked to the people with the camera and striked a pose with Yogito letting them take the picture. “Thanks! Love your Misa cosplay too by the way.” The one of them said as the two waved to them letting them leave. "Thanks he made this one too though." She said grabbing her drink and finished it and threw it away before gently hugging Yogito. "Stay safe me wittle dweeber. I’ll drop the cosplay off at your house tonight after I get it off okay?" He smiled and nodded. “Okay.”

She then headed off and after a while came across that new bar and grill she had heard about between the talk of the recent break out. She made her way inside immediately noticing the living flame before her. Her face lit up with a bright smile. Another less than or not even human person! She loved running into people like that, she always tended to feel a bit more closer to those people then most normal humans so she loved meeting more of them.

Another person was there in seemingly a cosplay as well… either that or she had an interesting fashion statement. She made her way over to the main bar and took a seat near the two looking at what some others were having before back to the man behind the counter and waited till he was ready for her order and pointed to the guy on her other side eating. "I’ll have what he’s having and a water. Also very nice place you got here." she said in a friendly manner looking over to the woman in costume. "You come from the convention too?"

(OOC: Hope you don't mind me popin in with you two
Her In Cosplay:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Inferno nodded simply at Cain's enthusiasm as she magically poofed one of his menus to her. Well, he wasn't the oddest one here any more. Well- he wasn't the only odd one here rather. The glowing slits that were Inferno's eyes seemed to be looking Cain up for a moment as Inferno tried to make a intuitive guess as to which special she'd be able to "handle." Something his place had gotten known for was it's hot concotions- both of alcoholic and edible. Since it wasn't quite that time, atleast the drink part of the menu was off the table a she nodded and went about cooking something. He'd grab a piece of chicken, apply some dry rub before tossing it onto a heat conductive surface that he casually slipped his hand under before lighting it up. There was a flashy flare of fire for a moment before he lowered the flame, basting the chicken in some kind of sauce he had on a shelf.

He'd go gather some more plates, take another order, get what he needed and move on. Inferno had quickly gotten used to multitasking before even opening up his store. Then he'd start assembling Cain's order, getting a bun that he toasted with one of his hands before adding some of the other condiments and setting the completed order infront of Cain. He'd glance at the clock again, then go back finsihing up the next two orders before checking back in with Cain to see how she was taking to the spicy chicken sandwich.

And then he'd acknowledge Jennifer, his eyes briefly widening like "O.O" before shrinking down again. She did understand that he was fire didn't she? Unfortunately water was a basic "human" need that he was required to provide. Fortunately there was a loophole around that in the form of bottled water, which he had enough of. So he'd go and grab one. He also gathered up what he'd need for her order before setting the bottle down (like he was worried it would explode might I add) infront of her before going about cooking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Cain smiled brightly to Inferno as he began preparing the item she ordered. She couldn't wait to see what he returned and surprised her with! As she watched him cook, she had to admit he seemed very good at it, and she admired his confidence. There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to prepare something for her that she would never forget.

She noticed, too, how often he was checking the time. There was concern there, obviously, but Cain did not know for what. Was it something that she should be concerned about as well? Cain gave him another smile as he placed the order in front of her. "Thank you so much, Inferno! I actually run the local cafe here in Jump City. It's called the Sconehenge. I think partnering and promoting in our community is important and can lead to prosperity, so I would be absolutely honored to promote Sol's at my business!"

She turned to see Jennifer taking a seat near them and smiled lightly over her way. "Oh, this? No, but thank you! I knew there was a con in the area but I didn't have enough time to enjoy it, so I instead donned a maid costume for the occasion." She took a brief look over her. "Your costume is so cute! Are you supposed to be Misa Amane? It looks great!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 12:51 am

Jennifer watched him cook with a smile, he was pretty impressive at it… or at least from what she could tell without tasting it. She eyed the food he brought over to the other dressed up girl before looking over to the man just in time to see his eyes widen. She bunched up her own lips a bit letting her cheeks cover the corners as she looked off for a moment then back to him holding a face like “OHO” did they not sell water here or something? Nah they sold water everywhere, maybe the dish the guy was possibly hazardous to the human body? She watched him go ad grab a bottle of it for her and started to bring it over. She wasn’t quite why he had that sort of reacti- she watched the bottle as he set it down and the bottle burst at the points where he had been touching.

She though instinctively moved her hand forward her hand glowed a soft light aquamarine while her eyes and a slight glow under parts of her wig began to glow as well. Particles flowed out quickly forming into a cupped ring shape around where it was bursting and gathered the water before it fell to the counter and guided it back into the bottle. She gave out an awkward laugh grabbing the bottle where she had it sealed and uncapped the bottle. "Your fire is always actively on… noted." She muttered a bit to herself looking over to the girl as she replied to her taking a drink from the bottle… toasty…

"Ah I see well it looks nice on you!" She looked down to herself and smiled looking back up to her. "Yeah it is, my friend wanted a cosplay buddy so he made me this." She offered her a hand then that wasn’t currently holding a bottle that she was trying to secure till she drank it down past the busted point. "My name is Jennifer by the way."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 5:49 pm

Inferno made a mental note to try alternative methods of handling water- even bottled it made him anxious. Though he concentrated on cooking orders, he didn't give off any indication that he hadn't been listening to Cain. Quite the contrary, he had heard perfectly. He had heard something about Sconehenge from some of his customers. He didn't get out much or hear much else that didn't pass through his doors. He had his hands full running the bar and taking care of Daniella. Speaking of which, he checked the clock again. She should be back any time now. Inferno would rejoin the two of them, setting Jennifer's order infront of her. His eyes also bent into "^^" shapes in response to Cain's statement. He'd like that, more money coming in was always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2019 4:51 pm

Cain didn't seem at all surprised by Jennifer's abilities. Quite the contrary, it was still impressive, but didn't warrant anything overt in the terms of reaction. "Thank you so much! The Misa cosplay looks well on you also. You should tell your friend he has a gift for these kinds of things." She took Jennifer's hand and shook it politely, cracking a smile when Inferno was apparently pleased at her proposition. Unbeknownst to Inferno advertisements would begin to be created within the cafe as they spoke, now that she had Inferno's blessings.

"Seras Arcadia. Most of my friends take to calling me Cain, but I don't mind whatever they choose." She looked to Inferno. "This is delicious!" she said after trying a few bites of the food he had made for her. This was turning out to be quite a pleasant find indeed.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 2:05 am

Jennifer nodded to him with a smile when her food arrived. "Thanks." She said looking back over to Cain who didn’t seem to react really at all to her powers. She was like in this place more and more. It was nice to not have someone flip **** when seeing her projections for once… you know someone who wasn’t apart of her group. She smiled to Cain taking some bites of her food after shaking her hand. "I’ll definitely let him know, maybe it’ll get him more open to the idea of being some form of tailor or costume maker." In this world heroes were a thing so costumes were probably more of a demand then it was in the world they had memories from. She nodded when Cain gave her name and nodded.

"You got a pretty cool name." She said with a chuckle eating some more nodding in agreeance of the food quality. "I might just have to tell my family about this place, cozy, power friendly, and hella great food." She said with a warm smile and chuckle. Hopefully they wouldn’t all come at once though. Shed feel bad for the guy behind the counter to be overwhelmed with people crowding up the place.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Technically speaking, the bar was already kind of overwhelmed, yet this didn't compare to some of the "unique" appetites he had to feed. He was mostly in auto-pilot mode right now, moving about behind the bar to gather plates, refill drinks (the only time he seemed to slow down) or take an order. He would also float around by Cain and Jennifer so he could still be part of the "conversation" going on. It was probably due to the fact that this place was run by someone truly exotic that the display of powers barely registered. But it pleased him to know Jennifer liked everything so far.

Before he had time to check the clock one more time, a small girl in a school uniform suddenly came in. "Feeeernoooo!" She called, grabbing Inferno's attention before he slipped passed the opening to the bar. She smiled and giggled, running up to him as he knelt down and hugged him. "It's so busy! A lot of people are running around in cool costumes. Have you seen any ones you liked?" She started to ask excitedly.

Inferno's eyes shifted into, "^^" as he made some soft raspy fire sounds, getting back to his feet. It seemed silly to him that everyone made a big deal out of dressing up. There was already an entire holiday for that, not to mention there were superheroes running around in "costumes." Did that still count in this case? He then gestured upstairs. "Aww but I wanna stay and see some of the cool costumes," she whined, catching sight of Cain and Jennifer. Inferno tilted his head, made noise again in a vaguely questioning. "Yes sir... can I come down after I do my homework?" She begged more than asked. Inferno looked around for a moment. He didn't have time to argue so he simply patted her head, which she took as yes. She'd go back out, going back around the side and up to the small flat upstairs.

Inferno's eyes took on an intense look for a moment, using his thermal to make sure she got home alright before he returned to his place behind the bar. Now he could relax and focus on work.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Cain enjoyed making small talk with Jennifer while Inferno manned the bar and kept carrying food out to people. He had a good business; Cain was sure it was going to be a hit. She mentioned that she was trying to convince her friend that he should be a tailor or a costume maker.

"There's definitely a market for that here. In fact, if I could see a bit more of his work, I might even pay him to tailor and design some of the costumes for my employees at the Sconehenge. I can usually make them myself but I like to support the community in whatever way I can." Then she remarked about her name. "Thank you! Jennifer is a wonderful name as well."

She watched as the little girl approached Inferno. The little girl that he had been so worried about this entire time. She was glad she was home safe like he had been hoping, and tried not to listen to too much of their conversation out of respect for their privacy. "She's so cute!" she remarked. "What's her name?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 12:39 am

Jenny happily made small talk with Cain as she ate, she enjoyed the company of a new face honestly. She loved her people and everything but she also enjoyed the surprise of what a new person would bring to the table honestly. She smiled hearing that Cain may be interested in more of his work and wiped her hand off on a napkin before pulling out her phone.

”If you want I could show you some pics or give you his number so you can chat with him about it later.” She offered with a happy tone of one that felt a bit like a proud aunt trying her best to help out her nephew. If she wanted his number shed pull it up for her, if she wanted the pictures shed start to cycle through some of various costumes from anime and games, and a few of some dresses each one was modeled by a couple different people and some by seemingly her with either blue or red eyes. The last one though was of her and a girl that looked just like her but with red eyes and had long black hair the two just being obnoxious in the photo together.

”Thanks” She said at her return compliment towards her name. Hearing the little girl that called out in the distance made Jenny’s hear turn over to see the little one hug the flaming man… huh. It was super cute as hell but… if he could possibly cook a bottle by touching it wouldn’t he do the same to the girl? Wow morbid thought Jen, she probably has some sort of protection or resistance. Seeing the girl look her way while she was still eyeing them curiously caused Jenny to give a friendly smile as she raised her last 3 fingers using the index and thumb to hold onto the food she was about to bite into and slightly raised her hand in order to give a friendly wave before going back to focusing on eating her food some more.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 12:06 pm

Inferno would idly start collecting some plates, using the flames of his hands to engulf and burn off any leftovers until they were clean. Regardless of his inability to handle water properly, Inferno slid back into his groove as Cain mentioned Daniella. Which is what he would try to respond with, managing to speak the first couple of syllables before the rest just sounded like hot air. Something she had mentioned a moment ago also caught his attention. There was definitely a market for costumes and the like- he knew somene who had started such a business venture among other things. He didn't want to think about the ruthless business orientated mind catching wind of a potential competitor. Infact, he was kind of glad she had no interest in trying to run a chain of bars despite the finnancial gains.

After catching up on a couple orders he'd return without missing a beat, again managing some syllables that roughly sounded like 'daugh' something. Assuming Cain was the only one, that was implied that he had adopted her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place of Solace [Open]   A place of Solace [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place of Solace [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next