Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Vote_lcapMost Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Voting_barMost Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Vote_lcapMost Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Voting_barMost Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Empty
PostSubject: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:22 pm

I walked through the halls with my bathroom pass, I didn't have to go, I just needed to get out of that god forsaken Chemistry class. I walked went to my locker and pulled out a book, I then just sat there and read. I'm such a star student, I know.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 am

(ok, so this is the class room setting? cool! Nikki's "favorite".)

Nikki grumbled as she exited the gym. She was in her work out shorts and a loose tee shirt that sported the school colors all over the whole uniform. She was grumbling about the gym teacher and heading toward the ladies locker room to change since she refused to stick around that place much longer. Nikki paused when she saw Kris, sitting in the hall....reading a book.... during normal class time. But she soon forgot that any thing was out of the ordinary and jogged over to him.

"Hey! What's been up?!"
she said as she plopped down beside him. "how's your school day going?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 am

"Oh, hey there, Nikki!" I smiled at her, she reminded me of happier times, before all this stress, "It's.... going, how's life with the Night Hawks been going?" I wondered if she's heard about Symbiote or how I'm the leader, we weren't open, but we weren't necessarily closed off from the world.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 pm

"Oh its interesting. So many people have joined in I don't even know who's who anymore," Nikki laughed, "and it seems we got a new leader recently." She had been hoping for the longest time that Mr. Pacific's death had all been a dream. "So what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:18 pm

"I've created my own little group of misfits that actually has a treaty with the Night Hawks," I laughed, "Have you heard of Symbiote?" I laughed, trying to make it more melodramatic.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:37 pm

"yeah I heard of them, just not much about them. Haha." Nikki smiled and plopped down beside Kris. "So what are you reading? Any thing interesting? Oh, and can you believe that the gym teach wouldn't let me use my ferret form during his class? Its not like its cheating or anything."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:07 pm

I shrugged, "Just somethigng on WW2, and I think that is cheating, miss wereferret." I grinned, but than said seriously, "You should get changed."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Strolling by the hallway after she had crossed all those stairs,Katera showed up from theirs view,bag on the shoulder,she eyed both of them and let out a quick wave since the hawk girl kept disliking this itchy school uniform which we had gave her,as she scratched her neck rapidly with her fingers and opened up her own locker.

Hey you two Katera said,dropping her bag in the locker space,her reddish eyes glancing at them from the side
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Ayumu walked silently down the hallway, carrying her cat in her arms and looking annoyed from the weird looks that she had been given, when a teacher tried to take her cat away from her she had glared and ran off with the cat hissing at the teacher, she then walked up to her locker and took some books out of her bag as her cat sat in a little basket that had been attached to the door of the locker, stroking the cat with a frown as she looked at her uniform "can't wait to get home and back to my normal stuff" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Nikki grinned,"Its not really cheating, just using my not so natural abilities. Whats wrong with that?" She chuckled. "And yeah, I guess I should get changed. But I'm not really looking forward to any of my classes for the rest of the day.... unless this is the last class...."she looked at Kris,"is it the end of the school day yet?"

She was tired of going to school, being a super hero and trying to track when the red moons and full moons where going to be.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 pm

I laughed, "We have three classes left, Nikki, don't worry." I laughed and rested my head against the locker and fixed my tie.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 am

Nikki sighed dramatically,"UH! I'm going to die! Three classes! GAH!" Nikki fell over into Kris's lap and pretended to be passed out, or dead.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 am

"What are you complaining about, I have double Geometry next!" I stuck my tongue out at her, and laughed. I hit her playfully with my book, "C'mon, up!"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Receiving no greeting at all from both of them as they were laughing,Katera heard another voice on the corridor noticing Ayumu on school clothing too.Picking her book,she closed her locker and turned to Kris and Nikki trying another time for a response hi you two the hawk girl spoke up again hoping they would hear now
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Ayumu got out her books for her next lesson then picked up her cat out of her locker then walked down the hallway as she carried him in her arms, slipping her books into her bag pack and walked towards her lesson silently, ignoring the looks that she got from other students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)   Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Mundane Place in Jump City (Open after foalfire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next