Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A whole new world of Pokémon Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon Vote_rcap 
Moon
A whole new world of Pokémon Vote_lcapA whole new world of Pokémon Voting_barA whole new world of Pokémon Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A whole new world of Pokémon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A whole new world of Pokémon Empty
PostSubject: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

[OOC: Ok so I was hoping to do some-kind of Pokémon rpg except instead of everyone going down the typical road of becoming a Pokémon trainer, its a kind of Pokémon mixed with real life, like...riding a Charizard to school, playing in the park with your Vulpix of Eevee, stuff like that, I was thinking that people's characters could meet at places and become friends at school or at the park or any place where you'd meet a friend in real life, I guess you can still fight with Pokémon but I was planning it to be more of just a friendly and peaceful Pokémon thread where people play with their Pokémon instead. Your characters can also be characters from the game or made-up or you can even be a Pokémon.]

A girl with long, dark brown hair that went down to just past her shoulders slowly opened her eyes and climbed out of bed, walking downstairs in her pjs she smiled at her mum who was sipping some tea, a Gardevoir putting some toast in the toaster, the girl quickly ate her breakfast and got ready for school, she put on a black sleeveless top with a picture of Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf on, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black converse allstars with grey stars printed on them, she then put on a warm grey jacket with a little bit of fake white fur around the edge of the hood, meeting with her Dragonite outside, she then looked to the huge garden and called out to her pokemon, a huge group of pokemon glomping her "ok ok I'm only bringing Vaps today" she said with a laugh before she looked to her Vaporeon and held out a pokeball, Vaporeon entering the pokeball and the girl then climbed onto her Dragonite, starting to fly towards her school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm

I got out of bed and yawned and then looked to my right and saw my starter pokemon laying on the floor asleep. Feraligatr. I had gotten the Totodile at age 5 when I was young and evolved him at the age of 11 into a Crocnaw and at age 16 he fully evolved. Ferlagatr was about the same height as me and Im about 6'3. he also definitely weighed nearly 200 lbs more, except he grew a bit more since I was 16. He used to be 5'11 and only about 180 lbs. Anyway it was time for out morning routine, I woke him up and he opened his eyes sleepily.

"Come on lazy bum, bet I'll beat you today."

I then darted down stairs, throwing off my clothes while he followed energetically on all fours while racing me and then dove into my pool with my pal along side me. At the bottom of the pool I opened my eyes and caught site of Psyduck staring back at me in the face, head cocked to the side and everything. I loved clowning on him from time to time and then as I looked past and petted the duck, stuck by the pool light was Staryu, just chillin out. After a few seconds I popped my head up and looked to Feraligatr who came up from under me, causing me to piggyback ride upon his burly neck.

"Haha, almost got you that time bud. Okay, time to get ready for school." Smile
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

The girl's Dragonite eventually landed in front of the school then walked him over to the pen where he happily started to eat the pokefood there "I'll come back for you at break time ok Draco?" said the girl with a smile to which Draco responded with a grin and a happy sounding "dra".

The girl then walked into the school and towards her locker where she got out a few books, letting her Vaporeon out of it's pokeball too "sorry Vaps, I know you don't like heights so there isn't much choice when you come to school with me" said the girl as she stroked her Vaporeon's head before she continued to gather the needed things from her locker.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:00 pm

For years the boy known as rex pestered his parents for just one thing: he really wanted a pokemon, but his parents could never afford one, untill one faithful day. Mom, dad, I'm going to school. Before he could leave his mom gave him a gift but made him promise not to open it untill he got back from school, with a parting 'thanks' he ran out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:31 pm

I arrived at school via the school bus and stepped outside with my backpack on, when suddenly I felt a nustling in my backpack. I then stopped and pulled out what had been rustling...It was my Heracross. As it would seem, he had gotten into my lunch again and was eating everything!

"Heracross, what the heck!"

I then returned him via a red beam of light that retracted him into my pokeball. I would usually try to have another pokemon take it home, but I didn't want to be late for class and instead headed inside. Many kids were being dropped off either by car or bike or giant flying type pokemon at the same time. Some kid had even teleported in with his Kadabra, lucky sap! As I roamed the halls looking for my class, I noticed some kids were trading pokemon in the hallways and others were showing off how many badges they had. Man, how much I wished to be an elite trainer one day and go onto the League, which is like a trainer's version of the olympics, one day, but my parents always wanted me to be an engineer. Lame.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:54 pm

The girl finished taking the things out of her locker before she closed her locker and walked to her class, her brother had already started his journey and was planning to become a pokemon master, she on the other hand wanted to become a pokemon researcher and wanted to work along side legends like Professor Oak, Elm, Birch, even Juniper, but that would mean she had to get the best studies, even if she did only really want to work with water pokemon, but she knew the job would require working with other pokemon too, maybe she could be a pokemon drawer like Tracy Sketchit, she did enjoy drawing her pokemon on a cool summer's evening or her Glaceon on a cold winter night all wrapped up in a blanket.

The girl figured that if she wasn't smart enough to be a researcher then she'd hopefully be able to be a pokemon drawer, the girl walked into her class and sat in her chair, noticing she was a little early but it'd just give her time to fuss her Vaporeon by stroking it's head and popping the bubbles from it's bubble beam.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:06 am

By the time Rex arrived his curiosity was killing him! What was the gift? Why was he getting this now? Surely he should of got this on his birthday or at Christmas? Why is he asking himself these questions? He should be getting answers! He ran into the toilet, opened his bag, looked inside and couldn`t believe what he saw. He ran outside and saw a girl, she looked pretty smart so maybe she knows what he wants to know. He ran up to the girl (just to clarify, this is Emmi`s character), caught her attention, opened the compartment of his bag that held his gift and asked Do you know what kind of egg this is? as he showed her his Charmander egg.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:24 am

The girl blinked and smiled "ah, the pattern on it looks like a Charmander egg, very pretty" she said with a smile "was it a gift or something? You're very lucky indeed" she said with a smile, starting to think about her Blastoise back at home and how she had looked after him from his own egg "be careful though, if a Charmander's flame goes out somehow with water or anything....its not very nice, so make sure it's tail flame never goes out" she said, she felt like a geek but she knew some people didn't know how to look after their pokemon properly and just be irresponsible "but I trust you'll take care of it" she added calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:52 am

As I took some books out of my locker and was just about to head into class, I noticed some of my classmates talking about an egg. It was always a sure fire way to hit on girls by bringing pokemon eggs to school. They found them to be so cute and it was lucky the eggs were so durable too, because a lot of the lame-o's who tried this nearly always almost broke them via pure stupidity.

Anything cute could catch a girl's attention nowadays, it's sickening, to me personally. Bringing a pokemon egg to school was very irresponsible. I must have felt a little too strongly about this, however, because I found myself staring at them and both caught glimpse of my obviously unapproving glare. I tried to suddenly look away, trying to not let on that I was watching them, but it was too late, so I just tried to walk past instead, hoping they wouldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:20 am

You mean it for real this is a charmander egg?! Thanks! he put the egg back and noticed some guy glaring at him, what was his problem?. He stormed up to the guy and grabbed his shoulder What`s your problem?! I saw you looking at me!. Rex really felt the urge to punch this guy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:46 am

Lola blinked when she saw Rex walk up to him "c'mon, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it" she said, trying to help avoid any conflict as she walked up to the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 am

I stopped in my tracks once addressed by the boy, so he had seen, and by his tone he was angry..Well now it was time to put up or shut up.

"Actually, I did. What's wrong with you, bringing a pokemon egg here? This is not the place to be bringing something that fragile just so you can show it off."

I spoke rather righteously while curling my fist in anger myself. I believed I was in the right fully, giving me more courage as I talked down to the other kid.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:59 am

This guy was seriously pissing Rex off, he heard the guys response and snarled in anger For a start, it was in a fully protected box with padding on the inside so it wasn`t going to break! Secondly, it was a gift, I didn`t know it was a pokemon egg untill 10 minutes ago! Lastly, I wasn`t showing off, I wanted to know what it will be when it hatches! he then swung a punch at the guys face, subconsciously aware that this was a bad idea, this guy was 16, Rex was 14 and still hasn`t had his growth spurt yet, ignoring his brain he would aim a kick at the guys crotch. Rex did Judo when he was 5, lets hope he still knows some moves.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

"Break it up you two before the Headmaster comes with his Ivysaur and uses sleep powder on both of you!" said Lola, trying to break up the fight, but people were already gathering around to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Ouch. I just got punched in the face, before I could even respond. Then as I fell to the ground I was kicked at, but luckily covered up. The first hit I was gonna take, but the second one meant this was war, and apparently my pokemon sensed my emotions on the matter too, because out of my backpack suddenly burst a flash of white light and out in the hallway was Ferlagatr with a tyrannic roar. I then stood up next to him and contemplated returning my pokemon, but instead held the pokeball straight out and spit blood out of my now busted lip.

"Ok dude, you really want to bring your pokemon to school and start fights. Then how about you man up and settle this with a battle!"

I didn't want to be expelled or suspended from school for fighting, but I knew this kid would back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whole new world of Pokémon   A whole new world of Pokémon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A whole new world of Pokémon
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next