Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh Brave New World! (open) Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh Brave New World! (open) Vote_lcapOh Brave New World! (open) Voting_barOh Brave New World! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh Brave New World! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Oh Brave New World! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Tetroneaque had fled the strange human building as quickly as he could, after snatching whatever he could find that looked useful. A mask was essential of course, as was the clothing he'd grabbed... and while he wasn't particularly fond of sharp pointy objects he knew a knife might come in handy as well. It was a bit odd how there had been so many different objects in that one place, and he couldn't help but wonder what kind of building it was supposed to be. Still it wasn't so interesting that he'd wait around to get caught by any humans again!

Outside the museum was hardly better for the Kitsune, the whole night seemed just as bright as day with all the odd lights lining the streets. Those odd lights that didn't flicker at all like a proper candle or torch should, and the sheer amount of light from each one was rather disorienting for someone not accustomed to electricity and it's functions. So following his instincts Tetroneaque had followed his nose and sought out the nearest area that smelled of fresh wood and leaves that he could find, eventually finding a rather nice forest in the middle of the human city.

Only once Tetroneaque had gone deep into the wooded area and climbed a tree did he allow himself a moment to rest. He wasn't breathing heavily, it seemed his magical imprisonment hadn't really done much to his body as he'd feared. He was just as fit and agile as ever, though he did notice that he'd sprung a few more tails since last time he'd taken a look at himself. As he sat in the relative safety of the tree he counted his new tails, a bit surprised to find he had nine now.

"Just how long was I trapped?" He wondered aloud before climbing the tree higher to get a better look of his surroundings. To his dismay it seemed the massive human city was even bigger than he'd thought, with buildings that seemed to reach into the heavens themselves. His ears drooped in fear at the sight.

"And where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 3:40 pm

A dark haired youth with violet colored eyes would also be at the park. Isiah and his older brother were pretty settled in now. And while he enjoyed hanging out with his brother, Isiah didn't want to feel like a third wheel between him and Nina. So after getting a cellphone, Isiah was making use of his new found rebellious nature by being at the park by himself! Not the most exciting of places but he needed to take one step at a time out of his brother's shadow.

So he was near the wooded area, doing some sketches of things that popped into his mind. Was mostly whimsical fantasy looking nature stuff. He was pretty good at it, actually.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 5:15 pm

Tetroneaque sat at the top of tree and pondered on what he should do now. Obviously he was no longer in his home forest, or anywhere near it for that matter. He needed a new home, and this forest seemed to be the only one around. Hopefully no one else had laid claim to it yet, but there was only one way to find out. Sitting on the highest branches of the tree, the Kitsune summoned his fox fire. Nine orbs of blue flame appeared around him and floated up higher.

"Now to send a signal to see if this place is free." He said to himself as he sent the orbs higher into the sky. It was the usual way of sending an inquiry as to whether or not another clan of Kitsune had laid claim to a particular area, if he saw another pattern of fox fire it meant it was already called for... if he saw nothing, well then it was his for the taking.

Tetroneaque waited for several long minutes, casting his gaze in every direction in search of any other fox fire. He didn't see any. He decided to give it a little longer just to make sure, his orbs dancing in the air above the tree he was taking refuge in.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Isiah would be minding his own business, briefly getting lost in his own little world when he noticed some lights going on high in the air. He thought they were fireworks at first. But when they didn't go away, he was more curious about what they were. They reminded him of will-o' wisp, and that should have been enough reason not to go looking for them. But that was more reason for HIM to go looking for the source. He never got to do any adventuring with Orion around! So he ventured toward where the lights had come from.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:03 pm

The purple furred Kitsune waited for more than enough time than the proper amount needed for protocol. He'd merely waited the extra bit because he had never done this before and was trying to remember everything his parents had told him about such things. Not seeing any other fox fire in the area he decided that the forest must be free of other Kitsune, and thus free for him to make his home within.

"I guess this is my forest now. So what else was I supposed to do once I claimed an area as my own? Uh... oh yeah! Scare away any humans who might threaten me." Tetroneaque continued to speak to himself. As soon as he was done speaking though he extinguished his fox fires and climbed back down the tree to some lower branches. Feeling a bit more secure he simply sat and listened for anything that seemed out of place. Since this forest was entirely new to him, even the trees were a variety he wasn't familiar with, it was a bit of a task to determine what was and what wasn't normal here.

The rhythmic sound of footsteps did instantly alert him though, the noise of fallen leaves being crunched underfoot. Tetroneaque went entirely silent, his ears standing at attention under his hood. It sounded like whatever it was, was coming his way. A small bit of shadow magic let the Kitsune mask his own noise as well as his form, becoming one with the shadows themselves. Now he simply needed to wait and see who had entered the newly claimed territory.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:13 pm

Isiah would try to be careful, heart racing slightly at his boldness. He had no idea what he was heading for, and his vivid imagination didn't help. That and he knew enough that forests weren't totally safe from all the horror movies he watched with his brother. He would then emerge where Fox was, completely unaware of Fox he looked up. There didn't appear to be any blue lights in the sky any more. Did he go too far? He couldn't tell from where he was standing. Something seemed... off, more so when he looked at a specific spot. Why was he sensing fear? Isiah blinked and hesitantly walked forward a few more steps, clearly confused. Was there a ghost here? He decided to try a test.

He took his cellphone out and took a picture of Fox with the flash on.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Tetroneaque watched the human come near, the Kitsune staying completely silent and invisible thanks to his shadow magic. This was the closest he'd been to a living human in quite awhile, and his last time had not made him friendly toward them. If anything he was nearly petrified with fear. This was his forest now though, he wasn't supposed to be afraid... he was supposed to make anyone who entered it afraid so they'd never come back!

Tetroneaque was about to get a better hiding spot and then conjure some nasty illusions to terrify this human, as he really didn't like the way the human continued to look right at him even though he was invisible to the human at the moment. Then the odd human male pulled out some sort of device. It didn't look like a weapon or anything, in fact it looked like nothing Tetroneaque had ever seen before... which was a tad unnerving. Better to act swiftly then!

Just as he was readying to move to a better hiding spot the little item suddenly flashed brightly, blinding Tetroneaque for a moment and managing to take his picture as the flash cancelled out his shadow magic for that split second. The flash also left the Kitsune stunned and confused for a moment, trying to rub away the blindness from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Isiah would check his phone, eyes going wide when he saw the picture. It was a ghost! But did all ghosts wear masks and dress like that? He really had no idea since this was the first time his finding a ghost. Except all of those times he felt a presence. Did spirits come out THAT crystal clear in pictures? Something was strange about this. Something in his head told him if he spent too much time questioning something, it was probably wrong."H-hello? Are you a ghost?" He asked Fox, turning his phone around to show Fox his picture on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:43 pm

The Kitsune continued to rub at his eyes under his mask until his vision cleared. He heard the human calling out now, asking if he was a ghost. While he wasn't a ghost he could probably play up that angle a bit, ghosts were supposed to be scary right?

As his vision cleared he looked down at the human and paused again. Why was there a little glowing picture on that weird box now!?! It showed Tetroneaque in his disguise in perfect detail! Thankfully it didn't seem to have picked up on what he really was, so maybe he could still play the ghost angle.

"Yes, I'm a ghost! And you're disturbing my peace... so go away! I'll haunt you if you don't!" Tetroneaque blurted out, removing the bit of shadow magic that kept him from being heard. He kept the magic going that kept him cloaked from view however, intending to pretend he was a ghost and hopefully frighten away this curious human. Truth be told he was way more frightened of the human at the moment, but had no way of knowing that.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Isiah actually did jump slightly with a start, actually not expecting such a crystal clear response. If Ghosthunters told him anything, he should have needed some kind of recording device. Which his phone had but... he didn't need it. And he was still feeling fear emanating from Fox's spot, which didn't make his threat very... threatening. "B-but I mean you no harm! Were you the one that made those lights?" Isiah asked curiously, trying not to be as spooped as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Tetroneaque actually growled a bit as the human decided to ask more questions instead of just running away like a good little human should. He didn't believe a word the human spoke, having heard such lies before and deciding he wasn't going to fall for them again. When mention of the lights came up though that caused the Kitsune's ears to perk up again.

Oh yeah! I can use my fox fire to scare him off probably! He thought to himself, suddenly feeling very clever. An instant later nine balls of blue flame formed in the air around the human, swirling around him just out of reach. After all he just wanted to scare the human away, not hurt them.

"Yes it was me! Now flee this place before I add your soul to this collection of lost spirits!" Tetroneaque called out, making things up as he went along. Now that he'd said it he did his best to make the balls of fire look more like little burning skulls. To his credit the effect was actually rather spooky looking and had the Kitsune feeling a bit more confident instead of frightened now.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Isiah was starting to believe this less and less. "But... then why did you have them so high up? Even if you were trying to spook people, there would still be people like me attracted to them," Isiah pointed out, less intimidated now then a moment ago. "Besides... I can do that too," Isiah added, creating his own violet colored fireballs. Unlike Fox though he couldn't shape them into skulls, so they remained glowing violet fireballs. Also unlike Fox, Isiah had... more then nine floating around. And if Fox was really hostile, they'd start to make him really sleepy!
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 7:21 pm

"Because uh... I... er... don't question the spirits!" Tetroneaque said, unable to come up with a plausible answer to the question. When the human then summoned their own fire, not fox fire but flames nonetheless, if startled him for a moment.

"Wait, you can summon fire too? Er, I mean... leave my forest now! Or... suffer the dire consequences!" The Kitsune said, bumbling his way with trying to scare the human away. Why was this so difficult!?! His father had always been so skilled at making the occasional human run away in terror with so little effort, and here he was still struggling with scaring away a single human. He was just no good at making up false threats, especially when he was probably more frightened of the human at this point than the human was of him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 7:46 pm

Well he didn't sound like his flames were doing much with their heat. So... that meant he didn't actually mean Isiah any harm. Atleast that's how he would interpret it. "You're not really a ghost are you?" Isiah asked pointedly. "You're just some guy hiding in the forest! I know you're afraid... of me I assume but I really don't mean you any harm," Isiah continued, dismissing his fire so he would be less spoopy.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Tetroneaque didn't know what to do now. It seemed the whole ghost idea was proving to be a bust, and the human still wasn't leaving! The Kitsune wondered what he should do to be left alone but he wasn't sure what he could do at this point, heck he didn't even really know these woods well enough to understand where the best hiding spots were.

"Why are you humans always so mean? Why can't you just leave me alone?" Tetroneaque blurted out, sounding almost like he was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brave New World! (open)   Oh Brave New World! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Brave New World! (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next