Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Vote_lcapPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Voting_barPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Vote_lcapPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Voting_barPicking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 3:09 pm

Being a registered hero was tiring, every now and then they needed some time off. This was what one young hero, Kicker, also known as Kane, was doing at this very second. He was somewhere around mid-town, shopping for some comic books.

As he was looking through the shelves of a local comic book, his wallet fell out of his pocket, he heard the wallet hit the floor and finished looking through the shelf before looking at what the sound was. Just as he bent down to pick up his wallet a swift man swooped in, took it, and ran out the store.

Kane stood still in stunned silence for a few seconds, before he shook his head and ran after him. The guy was fast, amazingly so, but if Kane wanted to he could close the distance in seconds and send him flying with a kick.

But he was just dressed like a normal guy, questions would be asked if he did that. So as it was, Kane did not use his powers to kick this guys ass, he instead yelled Help! He's got my wallet!
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Jay looked up from her sketch pad as she heard someone yell for help down below her. She had been sitting on the edge of a tall buildings roof, sitting back and relaxing. And now it seemed relax time was done. She gathered her pencils together and shoved them into her pack along with her sketch pad and flung it over her shoulders. Looking over the edge she gathered what was going on and nodded,"alrighty you asked for help," she muttered.
She stepped off the roof and let herself drop a few feet before spreading her wings and gliding over Kicker's head. "I got em," she called to him as she flew over the heads of the other pedestrions walking down the street. Was she getting a lot of attention? Yes. Did she care. Not really.
She closed the distance to the theif and used her wing to whack him over the head, it was enough to trip him up and send him toppling into the sidewalk face first. "And if you could just keep your hands of other peoples things. Tsk tsk." Jay picked up the wallet and opened it to find an ID and turned to the person who had been chasing after. The picture looked the same. "So whats your name?" She asked, she didnt want to hand the wallet over to the wrong person. That would be a good move. Stop a theif hand it to another theif.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:47 am

It was just another day to Dravocn, he went on his routine walk around the city... his job wasn't as exhausting as the other's as his abilities honestly relied on others and him sitting back to watch. Dravocn had always been thinking during his walks, even on the most noisy environments or during extreme weather. While he thinks... the world ceases to exist... he's pretty distracted while he thinks. Today he'd been thinking once again about his design on a robotic life form.... a person whom to give company as he enjoys such very much. The robotic life form would be obedient, look and act like a person... and be able to protect him, as his own body is fragile he needs a defense. However the plans weren't completely there... he wasn't entirely finished. But his thought process stopped when he heard a cry for help... great time to go to work... thoughts noted... and begin... but it was too late... a winged girl had already flown right over him and taken the thief down. Dravocn payed no mind to the wings as powers were common in Jump City, he did however notice a friend he'd met earlier this month and since he was the victim Dravocn decided to go say hi.

"Hello." Dravocn said coming up to the pair with a smile on his face "How have you been?" he asked the shy boy... he didn't know much about social interaction but he's read that that's usually how you greet someone whom you haven't seen in a while.... a day or two minimum... after around a couple years you're supposed to act like you don't know them again.... weird.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Kane started to feel like the thief would get away, when something cast a shadow on him above, he looked up and saw a winged girl flying through the air towards the thief. He widened his eyes in surprise and then in admiration as the girl took out the thief with her wing. He came to a stop in front of the knocked down thief and was asked for his name.

It occured to Kane that she must have suspected that he may just be another thief, a bit strange since he matched the picture but he guessed she was just being cautious. He spoke his name, but as a result of him being nervous and shy around people he mummbled so the words came out a bit weird, instead of 'Kane Landy' he said Came London he was so used to the sound of himself mumbling that he did not realise his mistake.

He heard a familiar voice and turned to see a guy he vaguely recognised, Kane took a few seconds to recall their meeting and spoke again when he remembered the guys name Oh, h-hey Dravocn he smiled politely, if somewhat nervously and waved.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:40 pm

Jay raised an eyebrow as she looked at the printed name, Came London? It was close but, "not quite sute I heard ya, could you repeat that? Maybe a liiiiiittle louder?" Jay asked as she pushed the card back into the wallet. She would give him another shoot at gettin the name right since he was so close, maybe he was just shy or wasnt used to seeing winged people on a daily basis.
She was interupted in her thoughts as another person came over who 'Mr. London', his new nick name for now, seemed to know. Jay smiled in his direction and flashed a quick peace sign towards him with the hand holding Kane's wallet. She didnt mind meeting new friends, the more the merrier for her, even if to meet one right now she was holding their wallet hostage for a name. She chuckled to herself at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Dravocn's smile was bright the entire time he walked their way. The peace sign was confusing though... he didn't know it was even a peace sign... he thought it was for two... he was confused.

"Oh good you remember me." he said happily in response to Kane's greeting.

Dravocn remembers his shy friend, he was trying to get a girl to like him so he went to Drav's favorite place in the mall... the jewelry store. Drav bought him a diamond necklace that he thought would help his friend get the girls attention and told him not to worry about it. Drav is usually there to see the wonderful items... he sure enough funds the place enough for real gems so he was happy to be there... he's also met two ladies there as well... so he also went there for social study. But Drav had found another friend... a girl.... perhaps the girl his shy friend was looking to impress... so Drav was even happier to see the girl.

"Hello there, my name is Dravocn Hecoro." he said in his usual palace butler manner "A pleasure to meet you." he said happily and genuinely
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:37 pm

(OOC: Sorry if it's short)

Kane looked back to the person who got his wallet back for a second, for some reason he was asked to repeat his name, this confused Kane but he decided to do it anyway I-I'm K-Kane Landy hopefully she would be satisfied with it this time, if she wasn't... well, he didn't want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Jay smiled at Kane, he had stuttered but had gotten the name right the second round, "DING DING DING, We got a winner!" Jay stuck her hand out with the wallet, both offering it in a hand shake and to return the wallet. "For a moment thought you said you were Mr. London." She grinned a little then turned to the other guy who said his name was-Drav? "Nice to meet you Drav. I'm Jay." She held her other hand out to Dravocn.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 11:30 am

Dravocn looked at the girl with wings "Hello there Jay, how are you this fine evening?" he asked with a smile in his usual palace butler polite manner, taking her hand and shaking it. Dravocn looked to Kane again "Oh so you got your wallet stolen?" he asked rhetorically with a chuckle "Well I hope she's yours mister." he said refering to Jay "Otherwise I'd feel bad for the diamond necklace I bought for you not working." he said completely unaware that the girl referred to when they met was not Jay. Dravocn looked back to Jay "You're right to like her Kane, she is a beauty." he said happily with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Kane took the wallet from her hands, then shook her hand. He was glad to have his wallet back, it was a scary thought that he might have had his wallet retrieved, only to not get it back. He didn't know where she got the nickname 'Mr London' from, but he had a feeling it would stick for some time if they ever met again.

Kane heard himself being addressed by Dravocn so he turned to look at him, Kane completely missed out the meaning of Dravocn's words, just thinking that he's droning on about nothing. But then he said something about Kane liking her and if he was drinking something he would have spat it out Where did you get that from? his face was red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Jay smiled brightly as she shook Kane's hand but then turned to Dra confused, what was he talking about? What did a necklace have to do with anything? And then when he suggested that they were together Jay had to hold back a laugh and felt her cheeks go red, "so, do you always get your wallet stolen to pick up your dates?" Jay teased Kane.She blushed brightly at Dra's compliment, "thanks-" she said a bit embarrassed.

She then turned her attention to Kane, this was turning into one big joke she couldnt let pass her. "So Mr. London, where are we going on our date then?" She asked jokingly. She laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Dravocn smiled "Oh? So you two are dating then... good... the necklace didn't fail." he said happily "I would suggest a restaurant.... I fund it... I can call them if you like." he said happily, not skipping a beat Dravocn pulled out a small device never seen on commercials, he put it to his ear and smiled "Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for Dravocn Hecoro? A table for two yes, it is for a couple of friends.... yes I shall pay their bill." he said with a smile. Dravocn put the device into his tuxedo pocket "Well, you two have a table reserved at 'Aller excellente cuisine de la ville'" he said to the two happily. Dravocn smiled completely in oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Kane was teased about losing his wallet to pick up girls, he grunted something and looked at his feet. But then the joke was taken even further and Kane's embarrassment stretched further when the girl asked where they could have their date. To make matters even worse, Drav actually reserved them a seat at a fancy restaurant!

Kane buried his face in his hands, this was going to far, he tried to say something, but all that came out was a strange high pitched squeak. He was helpless to do anything, all he could do was get ready for his dinner date he didn't want.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Jay laughed as she teased the guy and was about to call off the joke and take off, ....when suddenly the unthinkable happened. The Dravo-con....Drago...-Dra guy called them up a reservation! And worse at some fancy frenchy sounding restrant place. She heard Kane make a squeek sound and couldnt agree with him more.
*maybe I should start regulating my sugar intake...*she thought to herself. *then I wont get into these messes.*
"Uh... that really is nice of you, butyou didnt have to go through all that trouble." Jay said, shakily trying to swallow her stomach which had stubbornly jumped into her throat. "Im sure-" uhhh.. kane? "Kane, wouldnt want to cause you any trouble."she was trying very hard to sound calm. She didnt want to embarrass any one any further by just plainly saying they werent dating and that the necklace had gone to someone else. That gave jay another thought, who was the girl the necklace had gone to and if she found out would Jay be in trouble?
Uh oh.Jay swallowed and glanced at Kane urging him to help her out, even if she had dug this hole herself mostly.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Dravocn smiled happily "Oh not to worry... It was no trouble at all... in fact there are no complications at all." he said happily "The check will be payed for... as well as everything you need, even all of the romantic things you wish to do... it is a five star restaurant and they just adore romance... at least as far as I've seen." he said happily with a giant smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)   Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking on the shy guy (Foal, PM me if you want to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next