Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barCosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barCosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cosmic Thaw (Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 11:51 pm

A run through the few frigid corridors of the ship would reveal no other passengers. The ice around the man head began to melt away until there was only a thin layer remaining. At the very top of the ice around his neck, something came to rest. A necklace of some kind, and tied to it, were two dog-tags.

The fog inside Virgils mind was deep. He felt something. A thud. A slight heat... was he still dreaming? Probably. But maybe it was something more. Maybe he was finally about to wake up from this horrible nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Solgaleo heard the order and readies himself for the transport, bringing up the image of the tower medical bay to the front of his mind to get a clear jump. "O-okay, I'm ready to jump." He said as he came within teleporting distance to jump the others. He watched her melt most of the ice and was fascinated to learn what he was. The inside while frosted he could tell it was high tech. So many questions came to mind but he suppressed his desire to learn to keep the image clear, he has to be ready for Jenny next order.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 1:31 am

Toji peeked into the cockpit with wide,curious eyes as he snuggled even deeper into the cloak and jacket. Spotting the ice covered man, the young halfling's eyes widen,and he leans in closer to examine him, head tilting curiously and brows furrowing in concern. All that ice wasn't good...Thankfully his Pack will be able to take care of him!! Speaking of which...As Elf started melting the ice around the poor man's head and made her request, Toji hops in, giving her a playful salute. "Can do, Alphasister!!!" He sets off, doing a quick jog through the ship,and comes back a little later. "No one else here."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Jenny looked to the dog tags to see if there was a name on them if not she just kept moving on she not really focusing on them for too long. Jenny nodded to him ”okay guys get in range for sol then.” SHe said as toji announced that there was no one else on board. She then nodded to sol for him to get them all to the medical bay. Once there Jenny got into action and placed the man on one of the bed and grabbed several heaters around the room and set them up around the man and turned them on. ”Sol if you would make a fire with your powers and use it to steadily melt the ice on the man I would greatly appreciate it.”

She said before looking to Toji. ”Please get some warm blankets and towels when hes melted there will be a lot of water on him and he’ll likely need help heating back up” She then looked to kaden. ”Feel free to get ready to attack and tie him up if he starts to attack or freaks out.” She said before sitting down by the man and started to use her energy again to help sol de thaw the man. ”Now for the boring part… thawing the mansicle.” She said getting ready to be there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Plugged into the medical bed, the readout gave no sign that he was alive. No pulse. He simply lay there like a slab of meat. Slowly but surely, the ice would begin to thaw. Just to get the outermost layers off took about 15 minutes. Then it happened. It was slow, but the line on the hearrate monitor was moving upwards. His heart had moved.

As the fog faded from Virgil's vision, he found himself running down the corridor of a spaceship. Something about it all was so familiar. Then it hit him. He was back on the Vakar ship, running from the a small group of soldiers. Soldiers just doing their job. Just like he had been doing his that day his plane was abducted from over the bermuda triangle.

All at once, the heartrate monitor jumped up, then down again.

*Be-beep*

His heart was beating.

*Be-beep* *Be-beep*

As Virgil ran, the hallways seemed to stretch on. And on. And on. Finally he couldn't stand it, and looked back. The Vakar were still hot on his heels. But when he turned to look back at the hallways... there was Trex. Standing before him. As Virgil skidded to a stop, he immediately looked behind him again. The Vakar were gone. Now it was just him and Trex in an empty corridor.

"Trex! You're alive."

"No V. Richter. I am merely here to see you off."

"See me off? What are you-"

All of a sudden, the floor began to tremble. The metal plating shaking violently.

*Be-beep* *Be-beep* *Be-beep* *Be-beep*

"You're about to wake up from a long slumber. To a world familiar... but alien all the same."

"No! Don't go! Tell me what I need to do!"

"I can't do that V. Richter. You're in control now. Your destiny is yours. Welcome home."

The plates burst apart as Virgil was sucked out into space at light speed. Everything began to go white again.

"No! I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Please don't leave-"

And with that, Virgil jolted upright in the hospital bed, eyes wide.

"TREX!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:54 am

When they appear back in the tower and Jenny delivers her orders, Toji nods and gives a salute. "Can do, Alphasister!" He blurs off for a few minutes, and comes back with a large pile of warm blankets, held together by the chain of his nunchucks. The somewhat overeager Titan deposits them into a seat, then blurs off again. Coming back again a few minutes later,this time with a somewhat smaller pile of towels held together the same way,he deposits them on another nearby chair and glances at Jenny,bouncing on his feet. "Is that enough?!"

After that is handled, he waits 'patiently' (aka only sitting in his seat and quivering in suppressed excitement and worry as opposed to bouncing around the medbay like a particularly fluffy and energetic bouncy ball).Said quivering increases when he notices the increased heartbeat. When Virgil bursts awake, the boy jumps, then holds his hands out reassuringly. "It's ok, you're fine, Sir!!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:14 pm

Kaden would be anything but patient with his waiting. When Toji came back with the first set of blankets, he'd even be tempted to take one. He honestly didn't have much stock in this plan.

"Do we really think that guys just gonna wake up? Like this is some movie or something?"

As if on que, the man would bolt up and scream out the name Trex, making Kaden swallow his words and take a lazy defensive stance as he eyed the spaceman. He looked human, which was weird. If he was from space, why was he so... normal?

"Holy ****. He's alive. How bout that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Thaw (Titans)   Cosmic Thaw (Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Thaw (Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2