Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cosmic Lover Vote_lcapCosmic Lover Voting_barCosmic Lover Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cosmic Lover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unregister Powered Person

RPG character
Name: Sparatus Xeno Hierax
Code Name: Cosmic Lover
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:10 am

"It's life sweetheart glorious and wild!"
Cosmic Lover Ipxd2f
"I intend to live forever, or die trying!"
===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Sparatus Xeno Hierax
Nickname(s):Sparatic
Codename:Cosmic Lover
Alias(es):Muhammad Lee
Classification:Half human Half Celestial
Affiliation:Chaotic Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Jet Black
Height:6'3
Weight:190
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:Cosmic Teleportation:
Spoiler:

-Ergokinesis:
Spoiler:

Power Augmentation:
Spoiler:

Skills:The Most Interesting Man In The Cosmos.

Weaknesses:Devils dealer:Unable to refuse a good deal with anyone.

Racial Loathing:Weak against other Celestials (beings born in space) due to his half human origins his internal resonance if off. And other Celestials internal resonance disrupts his own causing him to become very weak.

Limited Absoption: Cosmic can only absorb 300 degrees, 3000 volts, and 200 rads a second safely. Anymore and he runs the risk of overload and painful death.

Limited Durability:Can take more punches than most humans but not much more.

Gauntlet Crutch:His Gauntlet is the key to most of his offensive powers without it he is much less combat effective.

Equipment:A streamlined outfit designed in a far away galaxy. A gauntlet on his right hand that allows him to focus his powers. Without this gauntlet he wouldn't be able to shape his constructs or focus his energy attacks into anything. THey would just be baseless waves of energy hitting a larger area then his energy attacks with less damage. The gauntlet operates of his own energy powering through it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Lover is a free spirit and a rebellious adolescence graced with super powers. This mix has proved volatile as he is reckless, arrogant, and mischevious. He does what he wants when he wants and to hell with the consequences. He can be rather random and scattered often acting upon half finished plans then abandoning them halfway through. There is a soft spot within him though. He does not enjoy killing and genuinely does not intend to harm anyone with his antics.

Strengths:His zest for life and resourcefulness.

Interests/Habits:Power, money, and meddling.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:None anyone on this planet would know.
Place of Origin:Deep Space
History:Born Sparatus Hierax in the middle of the vacuum of space by a powerful celestial. Embarrassed of her indecent ways and tainting of celestial divinity she sent the newborn to live amongst his father on a earth like planet. His father broken by losing his nigh perfect mother, neglected him. Brooding over his lost love was his life. As soon as Sparatus could he left the pathetic bastard to his squandering. He made a life in organized crime but left it as soon as he realized his powers potential. He then joined many teams of various affiliation running amok the galaxy. Finally he had burned one to many bridges and was forced to flee. Now he has happened upon Earth a primitive planet in his eyes. Just ripe for the pickings of adventure!
Sample rp:

Last edited by Unregister Powered Person on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 am

claimed
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:40 am

Alright to start things off lets go to powers. Starting off you have teleportation with what looks like a limitless range, we're going to need to step that back quite a bit and get a clearly defined limit. Moving right along into Ergokinesis, you have that they can create objects of pure energy and project blasts and beams. I'll need to know how sturdy one of these objects is and how powerful the beams or blasts are.

Now comes the tricky parts. I can't see gravity manipulation tying into Ergokinesis. In addtion to the fact it's already very powerful and shouldn't get sub powers. Based on your description of Gravity manipulation I wouldn't approve this power anyway however, due to it's ability to be abused and god mode with it. Power augmentation falls into the same place, I don't see how it ties into the previous power.

Shapeshifting like this would be your three powers on it's own, for it to just be a power you'd be restricted to only a change in appearance and some very minor powers.

Now to skills, Being able to survive deep space and solar flares would be a power not a skin, and Mastery of martial arts is also a power.

Please make the appropriate edits and I will review your application again.
Back to top Go down

RPG character

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Ok for my cosmic teleportation I set a range for battle and going around places hes never been before. But I think his ability to go anywhere hes been before is feasible. Also my character will never teleport back to the side of the galaxy he hails from since he would be a dead man. So as of right now the only place hes been is Go City.

I actually got all my Ergo powers from the super hero wiki but I swapped them out hope you like them. Oh and Energy Attacks isn't really a sub power just a list of my base powers so I can reference them at any point in the role play.

Now I have only one morph and got rid of my skills hopefully everything is squared away
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:18 am

Ok, so just noticed, an alias is like any secondary names like if you were to also go by the name John Smith. It's not where you would have a claim that its yours.

The range limit wasn't a request that was a point for getting this through teleportation is a very over powered ability. There are limits to how far you can travel. Whether it be 1 mile or 1000 miles, make sure you have a limit. Why is he able to go to Go City though, you don't mention anywhere that he has been there in the past.

I was aware that the energy attacks were not a sub power, that didn't change that they are still extremely powerful as written here. Thats the reason I said no sub powers off this. Especially since with this power your claiming access to immortality, flight, constructs, along with energy absorbtion and attacks, and increase your strength and speed.

Alright, scientifically speaking there is kinetic energy and then there are atoms, thats energy vs matter. The two are not related. You could shape energy into a form but it wouldn't be matter it would still be energy. Additionally you still haven't addressed the strength of these attacks. I'm not as concerned with what they are as opposed to how much force they have. I still need to know how tough and large the constructs are as well. I'll also need to know how fast your able to fly with this power. I'll especially need to know how far your attacks are able to extend how how large your explosions are. This is again in addition to how powerful they are.

For the dragon form I need to know how strong how fast. How hot the fire is and how far it can extend.

This suit in your equipment section what level of pressure can it withstand (pressure is measured in atmospheres). As far as the heat I'll need to know it's upper limit. for tear resistant wouldn't this make it more like armor, if not please explain how it's tear resistant and what it can stand up to.

Finally what does this gauntlet on his hand do, how does it focus his powers, can they be used without it?

Please make the appropriate edits and I will review this.
Back to top Go down

RPG character

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 4:24 am

Hopefully everything is in order now
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Cosmic Lover Approved_by_tarterus_malacor-d69nlgl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cosmic Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Lover   Cosmic Lover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Lover
Page 1 of 1