Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Voting_barBlow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBlow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Voting_barBlow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All)   Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 pm

It hurt. Oh it hurt. In the moments that followed, Lewis realized he had never known pain until now. His heart felt like it was being torn apart. What was Lonic doing to him? He wanted to scream, he wanted to run away. He wanted to break Lonic's neck, but he just couldn't move. The pain was too much.

Why was he suffering like this? What had he done to deserve this? He lost sight of where he was, of who he was. Parts of him were lost entirely.

Finally the pain began to fade. Lewis opened his eyes. He was on the floor. He didn't even remember falling down. Lonic stood over him, a big grin on his face.

It didn't work? No. That was impossible. After everything he had just been through, he had no results? No powers? Lewis felt a deep regret. He had been hurt so badly, and it had all been for nothing.

His arms were shaking as he stood up. He would kill this man, Lonic. He would kill him with his bare hands.

But wait, Lonic said that he had been able to accomplish something. He had opened a door? Something had been holding Lewis back, and Lonic had removed that weakness. To sweeten the deal, Lonic provided a 'get out of jail free card' that seemed to do just that. Lewis immediately saw the value in this, and tears actually filled his eyes. Maybe he couldn't teleport at will, but he could do it once. Once at any time he wanted. Maybe that was enough. It would have to be.

Lewis smiled. It was a thin, weary smile, but it was a sign that not all had been lost. He could see clearly now. So many times in his life he had struggled to do the right thing, and had ended up losing. If he wanted to win, then he had to do what was best for himself. It seemed so simple, now.

"Thank you. I feel much better now. I can now achieve my purpose. I will become great."

Powers or no, Lewis knew that nothing could stand in his way now.

"I don't suppose you could return me to Jump City?" I have some unfinished business there."
Back to top Go down

Blow Em Up And Learn [Hive Class] (Open To All)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2