Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Vote_lcapHive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Voting_barHive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Vote_lcapHive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Voting_barHive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)

Go down 
+2
Izzy
Emmz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:10 am

Nina walked into the common room after a long day's mission, putting some coins into the tea & coffee vending machine, adding extra sugar into her tea, as the paper cup suddenly popped down and began filling up with the tea Nina just stood waiting patiently. The counter on the vending machine counted down and then beeped, indicating the beverage was ready, Nina slipped out the cup and began drinking her tea.

Nina then walked over to one of the sofas with a tired sigh, she wondered if anyone else would come down here, maybe they could all go out for dinner or something, heck, that might even help team-building somewhat, at least they'd all know what food they liked or something...
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:15 am

Blake had already been in the room, behind the couch and playing with her mouse toy. When Nina came in, she batted it under the couch with her hand. This would be her new place to keep it. No one will find it! SO I DECREE! Nina got herself some tea and sat on the couch in front of Blake.

Blake slowly raised her head over the back of the couch and her ear twitched. She hopped over the back and landed weightlessly on the other side of the couch, smiling at Nina. "Hiya."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:25 am

Kris walked into the room, wearing a tank top and jeans, his arms and chest were covered in scars. Yours would be too, if you were a trained assassin. He nodded at Nina and Blake before going to the fridge and pulling out a beer he kept hidden. As he opened it he sat in the chair, turning on the TV, looking for something to watch after another hard Free-lancing mission. TIB didn't say anything about it so Kris assumed he was in the clear.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:49 am

Nina had settled down and relaxed just as Blake had popped out and scared the heck out of her, nearly spit-taking her tea and spilling it "jeez Blake! Gimmie a warning before you jump out of nowhere next time alright?" she said as she clutched her chest to get her breath back, looking to Kris as he nodded at her before she slowly sat back in the chair "hey...you guys wonna go for dinner or something tonight?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Blake felt bad about what shed just done, she really did. And she sat a little closer. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She said as Kris walked in. He had alcohol, but that was no shock, anyone who left the guild usually became a raging alcoholic or drug adict...unless they already were one. " That sounds nice Nina."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Kris looked over with a moderate looked of interest, "Eh, I'm free, what'd'ya have in mind?" He honestly hasn't had a night off since he showed up in Jump, you know what they say, more corruption, more targets. Kris walked over, finishing his beer before chucking it in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:54 am

Nina smiled and shrugged "well Jump is full of culture, we could go for a traditional Indian curry or Japanese ramen or Chinese or French or Tai, whatever you want, I could go for anything" she said happily as she leaned back into the sofa and relaxed, maybe the better friends they were the better they'd work as a team.

Also she hadn't been out for dinner in ages.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:25 am

The entranceway opened once more. Stood surveying his contemporaries was a lad whose hair tufted as if he'd only just gotten out of bed. Hugh Exley was more commonly sighted as a larger-than-life computer sprite, but today in the presence of his allies, he was nothing more than human. A youthful face looked over his upturned collar and sighted the back of Blake's head. He clasped his hands maniacally. "Guys! Oh good. There you are."

He leaned half over the backrest so as to come between Nina and Blake, "If you'll listen. This base is subject to water pressures considered harmful to an unprotected regular human. I bet Quinn when she was here that I could get a pixel construct down this far without jeopardising structural integrity." Renewing his posture, Pix gestured cordially towards a window. One of those reinforced viewing screens for gazing out into the deep blue abyss, "Come and look. If the items I put inside are dry then my experiment was a success."

If they moved to join him, they would see a single cube composed of pixels stationary in the water. It was illuminated by diodes so as to penetrate the lack of light this far down. Sudden force would have smashed this construct like an eggshell, but a constant pressure, combined with delicacy, had allowed the fragile object to descend this far down.

"Here we go. Open up." The construct opened. A plethora of cat toys spilled out and were instantly lost into the maelstrom of underwater currents. Now Pix turned on his audience, "And that's why we don't leave rubbish lying around on the stairs, Blake!"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Blake had followed Hugh to the window in feign curiosity. She didn't honestly care much, but she didn't want him to feel bad, she had to fit in with all of these criminals. And she was definitely about to seem like a blood thirsty animal. When the construct opened, Blake watched most of her childhood toys get washed away and her eyes widened. Her ears flattened. She slowly turned and looked at Pix, and it was then she was thankful that her abilities were genetic.

In a blur Blake now had Hugh pinned to the floor and had her hands wrapped mercilessly around his throat, choking him and smashing the back of his head against the floor. "I should stick you right now you ungreatful little sorry excuse for a meta human!" She raised an arm and revealed her hidden blade to the group for the first time before holding it to Hugh's neck. "Tell me, just exactly what happens when a cat skins Mario?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 pm

"And here I was thinking the new guys might actually be worth something." Gilda said as she walked in, just in time to hear Pix's comment about the toys and see them float away. "Harsh, but funny." Gilda said with a smile. She always had wondered what hazing was like. Apparently Blake, the new girl, didn't share in the amusement though. She seemed sorta pissed off actually.

"Just don't hurt him too much or you get a caved in head. Got it?" Gilda said, arms crossed with a dark smile on her face, "It's not totally his fault anyways, you shouldn't leave your stuff lying around mittens."

Gilda looked out into the water "Find it... sorta funny that a bunch of cat toys are gonna get eaten by fish."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Kris watched the whole scene happen with a grin, he cracked his neck out of habit, "Now that we got that bit of excitement out of the way, where should we go for dinner?" He wasn't sure what he was in the mood for, not to mention it'd be nice to just get off the Oil Rig without having to do something.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Nina sighed as she watched then walked over to Pix and flicked him hard on the forehead "thanks Pix you almost ruined the night, almost" she said before she turned to Kris "I just feel like stuffing my face with curry, I know this really nice Indian restaurant that makes really nice naan bread" she said as she put her hands in her pockets "don't worry I'll pay" she added, she would wait till everyone was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Blake hissed very loudly, glaring at Pix before sheathing her hidden blade. There was probably a mark on his neck now, hopefully it would scar over. "You ever do something like that again...and I will not be nearly as charitable." She said before hopping back over the couch to make sure her mouse was still there. It was. That was her first toy, and she refused to lose it so she put it into her pocket instead. Pickpockets never got away from her, and if anyone in HIVE so much as tried...well they were all just criminals anyway.

"As stereotypical as it sounds..." She said, poking her head back over the couch and twitching her ears. "I'm really in the mood for some fish...and no, I just want fish today, okay?" That really was the truth...sometimes you just feel the need to eat some cod...or maybe a salmon.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:06 pm

As Blake went to strangle him, Pix got his hand in the way. He was laughing up until the point she drew her weapon. Some people didn't take a joke well. He had no idea of the sentimental value of the items he had thoughtlessly cast off. To him they looked like rejects. The blade hovering perilously close to his neck was blocked once again by his second hand, folded inside a sleeve. Not that the fabric would stand up to any slicing action, but Blake wasn't really trying to maim him. Was she?

"Heh. Chill pill, Blake. TIBERIUS will freak if you lose control. S'why I made sure he was in house. Probably watching the cameras now. Ah!" It seemed the assassin had removed herself. Maybe Pix's bluff had worked. He rubbed his wrists as Nina moved to berate him, "Tch. How is this my fault?" The feline's reaction did not adhere her in the eyes of Hugh. He got along better with people who could take a snipe. Unfortunately on this occasion he had underestimated the intrinsic value of his theft.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:42 pm

TIBERIUS was indeed in house. He had been on his way there he turned the corner as Blake was standing and he gripped the door frame twisting the metal in his hand. "Would someone like to explain to me why exactly there is a situation occurring... We lost one of our number recently, do we really want to lose another to infighting." He stepped into the room his head turning to look at each member waiting for his answer.

He snapped to Kris suddenly and said. "Kristoff, deliver your report of what happened here. We're under lock down until this gets sorted out. One way or another this will get settled." His gaze shifted only slightly staring down Blake and Pix with cold black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)   Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Shenanigans (Open to HIVE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next