Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Vote_lcapTRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Voting_barTRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Vote_lcapTRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Voting_barTRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TRoN - Alternate Universe

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 am

Neurotoxin turned into neurovirus!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:49 am

Come to think of it, there was rock in the movie, too.

I see, Aeon is almost identicle to Evan powerwise. Sure, we could put her in there, if Simca would be up for it (seeing as she controls Aeon).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:53 pm

IS she only one allowed to control? If so never mind cuz like I said she's too AFK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Yeah, she is, unless you get special permission from her.

We can have Evil Eleven (just haven't found the right name yet) be responsible for these events. He will try to take over the world (or something nearly as bad) and the Titans will have to go into the Tron world to stop him.

So, where will the good Evan be? We can just say he's busy with something else.

Any more discussion or should we start this party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Ok lets replace Aeon with good Eleven then and before we start can I assume everyone who posted wants to be part of thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 am

Yess xD. I haven't actually seen the movie yet, though... None of my friends will go with me. T.T Considering just watching it online... I bet if I do that, someone will ask me to go see it with them =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 pm

You should be fine in this thread, even if you haven't seen the movie. You just have to understand the concept of going inside a computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Oh my God this is SO cool! (Excuse my faliure to notice this thread until now.)

I'm such a Tron whore; I have the originals graphic novels and such, along with creepy fan memoribilia. This is going to be so much fun!

If we do this, do you guys think Electrified would be a better fit for this Tron plot? I think it'd be fun to play either Liev or her, I'm just wondering which character would be a better fit. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Undoubtedly Elctrified, but I also imagine Liev could mimic any program by placing a virtual mask on his face up to you really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Hmmm. You've made my decision even tougher than before! :/ Imma think on it, then let you know ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:41 pm

I've decided to go with Katarzyna; she'll be a better fit, plus she's super tech-savvy. Do we know when this is going to start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Ok then and I've PMd Darth on options on how we should start it, as soon as he Pms me back I shall post the thread. Needed his approval since it heavily involves Mod 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 pm

The Cross-Over goodness has begun. Here is the link.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t669-the-grid-tron-cross-over#13155
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:03 pm

It actually needed to be in the creation nation AU thread, but Simca can just move it later or Emblem maybe XD Will respond ASAP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Uh, I just noticed that Zack hasn't replied to this at all. Who's our fifth Titan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRoN - Alternate Universe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next