Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
TRoN - Alternate Universe Vote_lcapTRoN - Alternate Universe Voting_barTRoN - Alternate Universe Vote_rcap 
Moon
TRoN - Alternate Universe Vote_lcapTRoN - Alternate Universe Voting_barTRoN - Alternate Universe Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

TRoN - Alternate Universe

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

TRoN - Alternate Universe Empty
PostSubject: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Spoiler:

So in the AU thread I wanted to do this idea, where Hacker AKA Mod goes all evil on us secretly and captures Aeon; or maybe Aeon tries to combat him. In any case they end up making the world of Tron AKA The Grid and 11 starts trying to hack through the Government's vast system to launch nuclear weapons all over the world; while Aeon is trying to prevent this. But, in the world of Tron, hacker's army of viruses are starting to grow in number and will eventually overpower Aeon. So the Titans (Maybe 5 of us) have to go in and stop him.

Suggested Titans:

JaK

Shadow

Zack

Honest

maybe Lance

Which is a team of 5; 2 from each titans team and 1 sliver. This is just a suggestion of course, there's alternate ways of doing this. But ya the main idea is to have the Titans enter the world of Tron and have a very long adventure, in which we try to stop the oppressive ruler of that world and maybe get aid from Tron himself; or heck he can be the oppressive ruler, or maybe he could've been killed, who knows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh, that sounds so cool. xD I would love to be a part of that, but isn't Simca a more appropriate choice, seeing as she is kind of closer to Aeon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Nope SImca is AFK too often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Sweeeeet xD Well then, everyone else get your butts in here and agree so we can get this started! =P
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
TRoN - Alternate Universe 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Lmao, I like how it says "Maybe Lance"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Well it' jut because I dunno how Lance's powers would work in the cyber world?

Zack can have his guns, Shadow can have her whips and wings and Honest can wear mask that'll change his figure cybernetically; but, as for Lance there's no real rock to control so he'd be kind of powerless except for sword and same with JaK too I guess unless I edit how his power works to absorb data or something? Then again we can worry about all that later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 pm

I know, cause I was thinking the exact same thing. If you see someone more appropriate, by all means I don't mind if Lance is taken off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm

I doubt Will would any more than Shadow could seeing as they both fly. Dont think it's possible to read the mind of data. Cant stab the toxin into their blood. And white magic is weird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Uh, well, does data cast shadows? Otherwise, Shadow is kind of powerless, apart from flying. O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:50 pm

She has her whip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 pm

The whip can only be used if there are shadows nearby to form it. It's not actually real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh I want to add that Ghost Rider and Moon Knight have nice TRON-ified versions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am

Lance would still have his sword, just saying.

I would be up for this idea. I am a big fan of Tron. However, forgive my ignorance, I do not know who Aeon is. Please inform me.

Also, in a recent thread between Silent Night and I, a second (very possibly evil) version of Model Eleven has been created. Yes, there are now two of them! One good and the other...bored. Perhaps the evil Model Eleven Point One (please come up with a nickname fast) could create/take over the Tron world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 am

Nickname: Model 666 or Mod-X6 for short?

Your powers would still work, but just gotta Tronify it. Well for those who's powers are lessened, remember in the world of Tron, we'd all get those discs. In pics above Thor still uses lightning and Spider-man still has web, just in a Tron like version. Crazy you're toxins could shut down the limbs of programs instead of poisoning them, like that apart of their body goes dim and your magic could work the same. Also, in Tron shadows still exist, well at least in the movie they had shadows.

Aeon is in NPC section (not villain), she's the Slivers AI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRoN - Alternate Universe   TRoN - Alternate Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRoN - Alternate Universe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next