Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Vote_lcapThe Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Voting_barThe Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Vote_lcapThe Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Voting_barThe Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Empty
PostSubject: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Hacker entered the pre-determined website. This was Model Eleven's first time using this name, but he thought it was appropriate. He didn't want his actions to bring harm to the Titans again. The time the government had come to the Tower to arrest him was a painful memory, but one he had learned from.

Hacker had recieved a message from his copy, Model Eleven Point One. When last they had met, Point One had tried to kill Zack. What Point One could have been up to in the time that passed was a complete mystery.

Point One was waiting for Hacker when he arrived. "Good, you came."

"When we last met, you were trying to kill a Titan," Hacker said with anger.

"True, but did you not previously attempt to kill the same Titan? You know that Zack's power causes confusion in our programs. What right do you have to dislike me? Remember, I am a perfect copy of you." Point One headed for the exit to the site. "But now is not the time for this. Come with me. I have something to show you."

Hacker followed Point One a long distance, eventually coming to a complex but seemingly old computer. "What is this?"

Point One smiled. "The Grid. It holds the key to saving humanity. Inside the grid, our power would be magnified beyond the imagination. We could stop all war, control the nations, and cease all terrorism. I want to save the world from itself, and I know that you do, too." Together, the two programs entered the grid. Huge buildings towered above a clean cyber street. Programs of all kinds walked around on the glorious reality of the Grid.

Hacker felt the power inside his programming increase. He could now control the internet with much greater efficiency.

"It's a little broken down now," said Point One, "but if we work together, we could create the ultimate efficiency. Will you join me?"

Hacker shook Point One's hand. "Yes, brother."

Five Weeks Later

An urgent email arrived in Jak's computer. It read:

"Jak, I need your help. I have been betrayed. Bring a team of Titans to the arcade down town. I will meet you there. The fate of the world is at stake!" -Hacker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 am

ooc:// This is the official thread, right? I want to make sure before I post. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:18 pm

OT: Yes, indeed it is

JaK had been asleep at the time in his room when the alert came. It would pop up as a 3D holographic on his desk with the face of Mod 11 right next to it to show who it's from. Isn't that the android dude from the Christmas party? In any case, this guy was a robot and if memory served Sage remembered that they forgot to build him with a sense of humor, so this was most likely serious. With that thought in mind, he would forward the same message to Teen Titans Central, just in case they were unaware of what was going on as well and added to the bottom of the E-mail that Titans East were already on their way. Sage would then get fully dressed and walk through the tower yelling out.

"Alright boys suit up, it's save a Titan in need day!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:31 pm

An email arrived in Shadow's inbox.

"The world is in trouble.
I don't know if the Titans got this message.
Please come to the arcade down town.
This is urgent. Bring help."
-Hacker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 pm

(I just realised that Shadow could've tracked the Titan's communications anyway, but thanks. >.<)

Shadow looked around as her laptop beeped. She rarely got messages. Opening the email, she raised an eyebrow as she read. That was new. The world was in danger? Sounded like some tragic movie. But Shadow was a protector of the city, and the least she could do was investigate.

'Bring help.' The girl frowned as she read the line. She usually would've alerted Simca or Krious and let them call the shots, but they weren't here. They were off with Apache, figuring out how to stop Emblem and his God Destroyer, or whatever it was.

Shadow shrugged. Nothing she could do about it now. She marked her page in the book she had been reading, left a note on the living room table and slipped out of her window. The wind blew back her hair as she flew fast as she could towards the arcade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Inside The Grid, Hacker wondered how much longer his forces would be able to hold out. His small army of programs had been defending the portal for countless processing cycles. They were equipped only with their disks, the price he paid for getting to the portle first. Point One's army had their disks, combat staffs, and even a few cyber-tasers.

Hacker himself rested until he would be needed again. He tried to reserve his power to take out Firewalls and tanks.

"Get here soon, Titans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 pm

The moist, almost suffocating air infected her apartment like a sadistic creature bent on making Katarzyna weighted down even more than she already was. The makeshift sixteen year old had spent four sleepless nights working, perfecting, slaving over her arm and the whips it wielded. Her father’s blueprints were her guide. Her mother’s death was her motivation. And although she lay passed out on her mattress, disoriented and chaotic with a prosthetic limb as her companion, Kat was happy. She was satisfied. She felt worthy of being Konrad Donlinksi’s daughter.

A loud beeping woke Katarzyna up. She groaned, regretting the gin she’d downed to get to sleep. Beep! Beep! Beep! Her Titans communicator blared, the one she had received from a member named JaK. “Oh, man!” she exclaimed. “I’ve gotta get going!”

Within a startling five minutes, Kat had again become Electrified, the title the citizens of Sczcecin and now Jump City had given her. She attached her metal, electricity-conducting arm and grabbed the two mechanical handles of her lightning whips. Katarzyna applied her black eyeliner, pulled her waist-length electric blue hair in a high ponytail, put her on her boots, strapped the harness that held her power disc around her torso, and finished by adding her high collared trench coat to the ensemble.

As she literally jumped out of her window and landed on the ground with ease, Electrified checked the message again.

"The world is in trouble.
Please come to the arcade downtown.
This is urgent. Bring help."

“Sheesh! Why can’t anyone send more detailed warnings?” she sighed. “Or at least an address or some coordinates…” But she sprinted anyways, hoping this arcade was the only one in Jump City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Shadow and Electrified were just arriving. Hacker wondered how many more would come. He would take any help he could get. He started warming up the digitization laser.

OOC: With Jak's farewell, we could just say his character found some urgent emergency that needed to be taken care of and went to do that. Sound good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:34 pm

(Yeah, he did say that JaK ran off to look for Nightmare. Who can fill in for him?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

OT: We need someone from TTE in here. Either AJ or myself would be the quickest respondants so Ill let you three pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

(Wait, weren't we gonna have 5 people? Shadow, Kat, Will, Lance and Zack works. If Zack is going to join in... and if not, then someone from TTC.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:12 pm

ooc:// If needed, I could also roleplay Liev (he's from TTC). I'd just like to start writing for this awesome thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm

OOC: I invited Zack. Let's just get this thing started and he can jump in when he gets here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Receiving an email requesting him to go to the old Jump City arcade, Will gets out of his chair and turns off his computer. Walking down the hallway, Will knocks on Lance's bedroom door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:39 pm

It didn’t take long for Katarzyna to find the arcade. The moment she rounded the corner of the street, a blast of strange electronic waves hit her with a startling power. “I’m guessing that’s the place,” Electrified said, pulling out her handles and switching them on. A static, ringing burst of lightning erupted from each one, gaining energy as she neared the arcade.

“Jeez! Someone’s been playing too many video games,” she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)   The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grid=Tron Cross-Over (Alternate Universe)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next