Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Vote_lcapMistaken (Titans/Open) Voting_barMistaken (Titans/Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mistaken (Titans/Open) Vote_lcapMistaken (Titans/Open) Voting_barMistaken (Titans/Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mistaken (Titans/Open)

Go down 
+2
Tython
Energy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mistaken (Titans/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Jenny tied back her hair looking in her mirror letting her hair be its normal color as she took in a deep breath she then put on a wig that was long and black and wavy in style before putting on a very large black rabbit mask that just exposed her moth. The eye holes of the mask lighting up white as she adjusted her black and red dress that was rather frilly. She then pulled on her usual black fingerless gloves on and black stocking with black rabbits on them before pulling on a red and black pair of combat boots that were only ankle high.

She bounced on her feet a bit testing the mask and wig before extra securing it a bit more when she was pleased with it she jumped out her room's window before flying back up and closing the window and flied to the city. If she could remember right the setup was in crash alley in the more shadier area where the police refused to go check at noise complaints at. Soon she arrived on the street, many local shady joe night clubs had turned the street into a night time fun as all hell night club for anyone to come in where they were having people come in and perform music at live who had gone earlier in the day to try out.

Jenny being one of the people who had made it though she only getting rewarded the slot of one song since she was new to the scene and they didn't know how well she would do under the pressure of an entire crowd. She walked up to the stage grabbing her guitar as a few stand ins walked up and the started to perform right away. Jenny playing her guitar she had gotten earlier amazingly she never missing a note in their metal version of Immortals by Fall out boy. She singing every note perfectly into the mic that worked as an earpiece. Though as she started to get further into the song 2 men jumped down from the roof tops around them landing on the stage.

She narrowed her eyes under her mask the two men wearing all black armor their hair white and eyes red. She though kept playing as they ran at her. She thought jumped up with her energy blasts making them crash into each other as she continued to play before going into her guitar solo as she landed on the two’s shoulders and back flipped off them while doing a semi split. As she landed they formed swords and swung at her as she shot herself forward sliding on her knees and she leaned backwards just barely going under the swords as she started to sing again and hopped back up to feet.

She backed up as she continued to play her guitar the crowd going crazy as she used her guitar to just barely black the swords as they attacked she using the back of the guitar as she did so and planted her foot firmly on the chest of one of them sending off a blue blast at them to make the shoot backwards she kicking off him in order to spin and grabbed her guitar like an axe and slammed it into the back of the other man hitting him into the crowd. She panted as the crowd went wild not knowing it was not apart of the show until the one behind her to her left went to stab her through the heart.

She though went to dodge but she wasn't fast enough and as she jumped out of the way she was stabbed through her shoulder blast. At this point everyone knew it wasn’t apart of the show and started to scatter. Jenny gasped in pain as everything seemed to slow down for her she though toughed it through as her hands started to glow brightly. She grabbed the blade pointing out on her side holding it in place before grabbing the man's face shooting out and energy blast sending him flying and the sword to shatter.

She fell to her knees holding her shoulder as she pulled out her communicator speaking in her normal voice that would sound a bit younger and less raspy than normal and called her teammates. ”I’m at the crash alley club festival, I was just attacked mid performance in civilian wear by two guys. I need back up.” She said with a decently thick southern accent due to her panic before the two men got up again. She jumped off the stage then tried to heal her shoulder but nothing much came out of it making her curse. She had to purely think about healing now...Her powers were affected too… more than she once thought.

Spoiler:

The Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjiYliFL3es
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 12:57 am

Solgaleo was peacefully sleeping to ‘Adagio For Strings’ in his still plain bed. For once he was having a relevantly good dream about his team at the beach. However it seemed fate is not fond of his rare moments of peaceful dreams and decided to interrupt it. On his bed stool his communicator lit up and started to play ‘Wake me up Inside’. Solgaleo dream blurred away and was greeted with his ceiling constellations. With a grunt he rubbed his eyes and rolled over, grabbing his communicator to his ear and clicking the answer button. Drowsiness lifted off him like a morning fog in the morning as he heard the distress call. Already up and getting his armor on halfway through the message. “I am inbound to your position, stay alive please” he pleaded in concern for his teammate as he got the last of the buckles on. With getting his cape onto his shoulders he focused on the image of Jenny’s figure in his mind. Remembering how her air glows and floating in the air with power. Space around him started to shift and in a moment he vanished from the room entirely and reappeared a few yards from ELF two minutes later.

The first thing he noticed was red, wet, blood on the ground and covering ELF bare shoulder. The grotesque wound burning into his retinas. Despite coming to her aid preparing to see wounds his breath hitched and his heart lurched at the grisly site. He can't look away at the wound and the draining, exudeing, gushing, hemorrhaging, oozeing, running, seeping, spurting, trickleing, weepi- Solgaleo blinked and managed to avert his gaze elsewhere, mostly on the armored individuals who had attacked his teammate. Knowing full well he was out of his league he went on to do what he knew best, providing support to his teammates. He pictured an invisible wall being erected between the white haired men and them. While trying to to look directly at ELF bloodied shoulder he came to her unwounded side with both a concern and fearful look. Cupping his hands a cluster of matter appeared and clumped together into saline, gauze, clean cloth, duct tape, bottle of water, and antibiotic ointments. “H-h-here t-these will help y-you patch up the w-wound, I'll focus on defending us.” Solgaleo said awkwardly as he handed the medical supplies to ELF. When handed over Solgaleo will turn back to the duo and will concentrate on maintaining the telekinetic wall up. Hopefully he can stall them for two minutes but considering he has no clue of the armored figures capabilities he is fearful for the outcome.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 2:03 am

”Appreciated man! And trust me, i don't die easy.” ‘or stay dead long either…’ She thought the last part. She kept running as the men followed and formed bows and arrows that they started to shoot at her then. ”Fuckin seriously?!” She shouted in an annoyed and shocked manner as she barely missed the arrows and skid to a stop as she said wher team mate sol appear and put up the wall. Seeing his reaction she remembered one of his phobias and tried her best to hide it from him, for him. She though blinked seeing what he made. ”We really lucked out with you didn’t we?”

She nodded when he said that hed focus on defending and took the things. And kneeled down putting the medical supplies down and leaned forward quickly moving this was clearly not her first time rushing to treat her wounds while in battle. Though it still wasn't the best job of cleaning and what not due to the rush. She poured the water over her wound to get most of the blood off that she could she then grabbed the antibiotic ointments and started to apply then cursing loudly in pain before muttering. ”Of course it took my pain tolerance away too, cause i totally didn’t need that with my luck…”

She said annoyed to herself before grabbing the duct tape and looked at it. ‘Is this supposed to go on my wound or hold the gauze..? She didn't need it for hold gauze… but if it goes ove rher wound its gonna hurt like hell to rip off later and may tear the wound back open…. Or maybe it won't…. She has never once hear of anyone using this before or seen it in action before….’ She was wasting time! She put it down and went to the items she knew well and wrapped up her shoulder the best she knew how and tied it with one hand and with her teeth. Before getting back up. ”Sorry i didn't use everything you gave but i think that may take too much time for me to figure it all out on the fly.”

She said walking over before blinking and watched as the men started to shoot out blasts of what looked like shadows. ”....I think this is a good of a time as any to say this but…. I'm not from this dimension in particular… or time line… i'm not sure what you’d call it but in other words there's another me who runs around in this world who doesn't really make nice with others well…. And those guys have like the reverse version of my powers based on the looks…. And i have no idea who they are… it's possible that they may want to kill me because that other me pissed them off some how… Normally i’d take this guys out in the first 30 seconds i'd fight with them but when i came here i like an op mmo character got nerfed."

"Skills Power mastery and control, age, everything. So in other words… there may come the moment in this fight that we need to run, I can’t risk you getting hurt… so just be ready.”
She explained really quickly with just like 2 breaths total before starting toward the men who stopped hitting the wall and stared her down as they formed their swords again. She winced as she did it but got into a fighting pose and started to charge her energy that glowed light blue as she tried to get ready for the possible incoming fight.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Solgaleo became somewhat flustered while still concentrating on his force field, “I'm not that amazing” he mumbled mostly to himself. Facing the duo who were now firing arrows he could hear ELF tending to her wound behind him, somewhat happy that he managed to come up with medical supplies in a tense situation. Hearing her get up he glanced over his shoulder and was thankful to see ELF was able to patch her wound enough to last through the fight, hopefully they can get out of this quickly so she can get to more extensive healthcare as a stab wound caused internal injuries. He then heard ELF apologizes which made him blush a little, “Oh n-no I should be be s-sorry. I-I panicked, I didn't know what to do so I just generated what I-I thought can help you patch the wound.” Large impacts against the wall made him wince, facing forward again he saw them now throwing what looks like shadowy blasts. In an attempt to ward them off he focused on the outside section of the wall and generated a flash of photons into their direction along to a flash grenade. Which would activate all photoreceptor cells in their eye, making vision impossible for approximately five seconds, until the eyes restores itself to its normal, unstimulated state. An afterimage will also be visible for a considerable time, impairing the their ability to aim with precision. Solgaleo would proceed to continue flashing them at random moments to keep them second guessing and try to keep them at bay.

He heard ELF start to talk next to him as he continue hold up the wall, his eyes widen in interest and fascination at the exposition she’s dumping on him. If this was any other time he would have found this amazing and would eagerly try to inquire more on the subject, sadly they were in a bit of a tussle and talking is not a free action in real life. Thankfully ELF spook as quickly as she could as he was starting to get a headache from keeping the wall up, “That..That sounds amazing ELF” He commented as he continued looking forward, as a fan of science fiction he loved this kind of scenarios and he understood the complications of said scenario, “S-so do y-you think it’s possible w-we could talk them down?” Solgaleo inquired as the prospect of a potential ceasefire was appealing to him as he doubt he could do much combat wise. As ELF continued talking his thoughts became gloomy, he already knew he was a burden, she did not need to tell him that. He knew he was worthless a long time ago, “I-I U-understand, I am able to teleport us back to the t-tower. Just give me a signal to jump us out of here if this goes south.” The wall began weakening so he began to condense an increasing amount of mass a inch above his open palm that he held below his waste, combing the proper chemicals to create cyanoacrylate. “I got our backs,” Solgaleo said as he knew that he was more better at defense considering his offensive capabilities is nilth. Generating one last flash he let the wall down, “Titans, Go!" Solgaleo yelled the trademark battle cry of the Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm

In the chaos, it might have been a bit tough to hear from a distance... but as Kaden neared the venue the sounds of explosions rang through the venue. The bystanders seemed unsure whether this was another incoming attack or what, but the fear didn't stop their hasty evacuation. Like an insane knight riding off of blast propulsion, Kaden appeared above one of the smaller rooftops. He was closing the gap at his top speed but moving this fast he failed to see where his comrades were.

He put his back to a wall, hoping any attacks launched at him would safely hit brick instead of innocent flesh. The enemies on stage were easy to spot. They seemed to take notice of his explosive entrance, and were taking aim... but at 80 miles an hour, twisting and jerking his body rapidly he was a tough target.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!!"

He screamed over his explosions as he spun, then launched the attack. Both palms pointed to the stage and there was a brief moment of quiet followed by a subtle pop pop pop as smaller explosions built towards the BOOM!
Two full powered explosions launched at the stage from his position about 5 feet away. The blast zone was large, blowing the equipment and the fragile stage into dust. He was confident that the enemies had survived, but he hoped the grandiose explosion would cause enough of a ceasefire for the civilians to evacuate.

His eyes scanned around the ruckus and he spotted Sol first, and quickly made his way over.

"I'm late, aren't I? Forget it, let's deal with these bastards while the civilians escape..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 12:27 am

”Trust me you are now accept the compliment and get back to focusing on that wall of yours.” She said a  bit playfully as she worked. When she went to stand by him she put a hand on his shoulder and looked to him and spoke seriously. ”Sol… you did better than most under pressure… trust me. I've seen others break down and give up unless less pressure. You did just fine, thank you.” She reassured him with a nod. The men were affected by the flashes and winced looking off rubbing their eyes as they were blinded for the moment. They were affected each time but eventually they started to keep their eyes closed.

”That's one way to look at it…” She said looking at the men. ”i'd say that's a no.. I think I'll have to show them my face so they can see i’m not a japanese 18 or something year old girl… and even then they may not step down so we may need to fight either way." At this point they kept their eyes shut and just stood there and when the last bang went off they opened their eyes after the flash should have past and went to strike Jenny as she called out teasingly. ”Pretty sure that was my line!”

She said totally joking as she back flipped over the blades just barely in time. Though hearing the blasts she jumped backwards as Kaden attacked them making them fall down on the now dust stage. She chuckling a bit ‘good thing that wasn't my guitar’ she thought to herself as she looked over watching kaden land by sol, which made sense she did look like a civilian right now. ”Welcome to the party Lem!” She called out as one of the two men jump out and go to pounce on her while aiming a stab at her heart again. She though quickly spoke. ”ThisIsGonnaHurtOhMyGooooooood!”

She shouted the ending as she palmed stiked the sword blade just a bit off timed making it  grade her side and cut into her hand. She thought fought through the pain and kicked the man to the ground with a blast shouting to sol ”Stare at Lem Or the other enemy I have blood on me!” Giving him a fair warning before pouncing on the man and started to punch him in the face over and over with light powered energy blasts with each shout. ”Pass, The, ****, Out, Already, Ass, Hole! Gah!!”

She roared out though right as she went to punch the final blow that would have fully knocked him out she was kicked off the man with a shadow blast sending her flying into a lamp post. She fell to her knees as things started to go dark she though bite her lip steadying her breathing as she held her eyes widely open ‘dont pass out from the hit don't pass out’ And after a moment it passed and she panted and started to get back up to her feet.[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 4:50 am

“O-okay.” Solgaleo yields to her playful command, not wanting to cause a fight with his teammate he continued to ward off the attackers. He slightly jumped at the unexpected pressure on his shoulder, he timidly look over to see the white eyes of the rabbit mask staring straight ahead and he could feel the seriousness coming from the emotionless mask. At the display of gratitude Solgaleo took a blink as he realized something. She was right, he was doing better than average for being so young and with severe mental problems. Now that he ponders on it for being in his first combat scenario he is surprisingly holding together, and the strangest thing is the smallest sense of deja vu as if this was not his first time. Even though he has no clue how to fight he is handling the atmosphere, like he has grown accustomed to it. But that, it does not make any sense, none of this makes any sense. His headache grew worse all of the sudden which made him draw out of his jumbled thoughts to focus at the situation at hand. “I-ll trust you. T-thank you E,” He said with a weak smile. With the wall down he watch the bladesman go after ELF as she called back to him in a teasing manner, making him somewhat blush, “I'm pretty sure Cyborg said it once or so,” He defended in his typical flustered manner. With ELF engaging in close combat and keeping their attention he rose his palm which contained a ton of super glue. With a rising migraine he cocked his arm to throw the glob of superglue.

Only to have it fall out of his control when a shockwave kicked him off his feet, he fell on his back in a daze with his creation now a useless pile of glue near him. He gave a few coughs due to the large amount of dust in the air, irritation creeping into his demeanor as he realizes the only person who would make such a loud entrance. Sitting up he got to his feet and took note of Kaden approaching, nodding in agreement that they should focus on the situation. “Y-yeah let's do this.” He said in agreement as he began to run after the fighting as he needs to be close to E in case they need to teleport out of here. He watch in dismay and fear as the man take a aim at her, wincing at what's going to happen he shrilled his eyes by pulling up his hood with his telekinesis to block some of his vision. His heart breaking at the yell which led to something dark within him squirm and boil. He cried out in fear as he heard Jenny get blown off and the sound of a body hitting a metal pole struck him like a dagger. Gritting his teeth he recall the moment where he fought against his nightmare demon and began to mentally picture invisible links crisscrossing both men body, tightening them like a cobra. He pictured the links on one man continued extending with a few stray chain lashing out and connecting to the other man links. Solgaleo than picture the links receding, in which it would drag both men together. Solgaleo was struck with a migraine and began to waver yet still remained focus, “Light em up LEM!” He yelled to LEM to get them while they were still trapped in his psionic chains.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 am

His two teammates quickly organized themselves in Kaden's distraction. ELF, who's identity he'd figured out after watching her quickly take down an enemy, struck an imposing figure over the limp body of the man she'd taken down only to be hit by the unsuspecting counter attack. Kaden moved before he realized what he was doiing, and he was between her and the shadow wielding enemy. Another blast that was heading towards ELF was blocked by Kaden's bracer, earning a harsh grunt as the powerful teen was sent skidding back a bit. The next blast almost made impact with him, but a bright flash from his left hand seemed to deter the shadow.

His breath was a little heavy, but he was bracing for another block when he saw the men tied up by Sol's power and heard the boy yell. His grin turned wicked and seemed to light up in the night as he ran forward, propelled by explosions.

"DIE YOU BASTARDS!!!"

Following the harsh threat was a powerful blast pointed at the two that were trapped in the telekinetic hang up. Despite his harsh threat, Kaden was sure to restrain the blast a bit so they didn't actually die. He was supposed to be a hero, after all.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Another man jumps down in between the blast and the ones about to get hit before taking the blast on himself the armor getting totally destroyed and the man underneath stumbles back a few feet his skin torn and cracked from the damage but other than that the concussive force has not done any major damage due to him being a machine under the skin it seems.

Looking back to the intended targets he says “I'll cover you two get out of here.”

Returning his attention to the rest he pulls his m16 off his back and un-clips the strap on his holstered five seven handgun just in case. He began  firing half the mag at the guy who just tried blasting those two(15 bullets) then firing the other half at the other two with extremely fast reflexes.

Smirking as  his unnatural red eyes shine back at the defenders. He then begins to reload his rifle all while keeping an eye on the three “Hell if I knew id be blasting supers today I would have brought bigger guns, oh well we win some we lose some.” he said with a dark chuckle. As he got the clip in before he cocked the gun he popped two smoke grenades and took cover behind a car.

Powers used: nano armor and wired reflexes
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 1:35 am

Jenny smiled softly to him nodding ”Trust is all I ask for… your welcome Omi.”She giggled hearing his rebuttal. ”I know i'm just teasing~” she said in another teasing tone. After Jenny managed to fight back her possible passing out she got to her feet panting while the two men fought to break out of the chains.. Which they were doing very quickly. Jenny saw one's arm break free and shot at her she got ready to counter it with her good arm before pausing and blinking to see Kaden take it hit for her instead.

”Lem…” She said softly in surprize She took a step forward to go closer to him but he was already off and unlike in the movies she didn’t stare in aw… no… she head her ringing ears shouting ”holy **** thats so fuckign loud god damn it man!” she shouted in the ringing in her ear. The two finished breaking free and looked to each other then the man of metal as it told them to actually run… who was this guy and who doe this guy think they were? There were no pushovers and they would certainly not run and be covered by someone with such bad damages to themselves.

Jenny blinked seeing the man pull out his gun she ran over using her blasts to try to get to kaden in time but just as she grabbed onto him and pulled him into herself to  jump out of the way a figure with white angelic styled armor landed in front of them and swung her angelis looking swords around to block the bullets that her mechanical wings couldn’t block. When he ran out of bullets she put one sword away and giggled speaking in a robotic voice but clearly still human that sounded almost like an older version of Jenny's voice.

”A bit of overkill for a little girl with an injuring and an angry little boy trying to save his pretty lady friend?” She saw the smoke grenades hit her mask filtering out the smoke as the men moved from the smoke to get into better tactical positions making the girl sigh. ”Of course you don’t… Come on now… I wanna play with the real killer here.” Jenny looked at the girl with wide eyes still holding onto kaden. ”Is.. Are you…? Wait… real killer?” The woman giggled pulling out one of her white and dark grey pistols and held it up with her sword. ”Yep!” She said cheerfully.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 am

In the shadows, there was a glistening of something metal, small like a baton, but bright enough to get the attention of all in the area. Suddenly there was a flash of blue light and a humming sound as the the blue light was sustained, taking the shape of a sword blade. The wielder was illuminated by the blue light of the plasma sword, it was a tall man with black hair. He was wearing an outfit that seemed like a sick joke, black body armor with a Red Bird on it, obviously meant to be a robin, but the paint was dripped to look like blood. He wore a black domino mask that was torn, it didn't seem meant to cover his identity but more to mock the Boy Wonder himself. He wore a sly grin, "If you want something done right, et cetera et cetera." He calmly walked into the fray, passing a light post and gently pressing the plasma sword against it, the sword slid through the pole like a hot knife through butter. "Jennifer Necowl, also known as Energy Warrior, you are wanted dead by blah blah blah, doesn't matter, you're gonna be dead within the next 10-15 minutes, and I'll be paid."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 4:32 am

Solgaleo was getting irritated, a by product of his depleting energy levels from his constant use of telekinetic power. He could start feeling himself start overheating a bit which rose red flags in his mind. It won't be long till he exhausts himself and collapse, rendering vulnerable. Knowing this he became more frustrated with himself, despising the fact that he is not lasting as long he should. Still maintaining the binded duo he watch Kaden fire off a large explosive round that instead of hitting the duo it slammed into someone else. The resulting bang resulted him to lose his concentration as all he could hear for the next few seconds was the constant ringing. Looking up in his daze he could see a strange man who was armed.

Unfortunately due to both lack of reflexes and still he felt four sharp blows to his chest and two objects glancing off his shin guard, knocking the breath out of him as he fell into his breath. Solgaleo coughs from the blunt force but felt no copper in his mouth which was a good sign, looking down he could see his chest guard had blocked the bullets and were imbedded into the chest piece but regardless it still hurt like hell. From his point of view from the ground he could see a white armored women who he briefly saw jump in front of Kaden and surprisingly E, deflecting the bullets with her metallic wings. Solgaleo breath a sigh of relief, not caring that he got shot instead he was happy that his teammates did not get shot.

Despite his hands shaking he knows he needs to get to his feet so using a bit of telekinesis he lifted himself up just in time to see the gunmen run behind cover and throw a smoke bomb. With his former annoyance and desire to get his friends out of this growing he began to become more irritated. Whipping a arm he flung the grenades away before they hit the ground with his telekinesis and focusing on the car he pictured the gas tank in his mind and mentally crush it, resulting the car to explode. His breathing now becoming labored he averted his attention over to his teammates and their savor, not catching what's the latter is saying due to Solgaleo beginning to feel light head.

The sound of something metallic hitting payment drew his attention, turning his head he saw yet another newcomer to the scene this time it was a man with a plasma sword. He held in a groan as he pondered why a fight only minutes long seem to attract people out of nowhere. Knowing he is becoming useless in this fight he stumbled closer to his teammates, “What...Is...The...plan?” He said between gasps due to the bullet impacts still hurting.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:45 am

Kaden was disappointed when his explosion was blocked by a third party, but luckily disappointment fueled his anger. Was that lucky? Being angry in a fight was good right?
Cut from the thought as the man reached for guns. ****. Kaden prepared to dodge but was feeling like he wasn't going to be out of the way to dodge completely -- then he felt ELF grab him and get ready to help him move. Together they could get away fast enough, but another person joined the fray. The angel landed heavily and blocked the bullets for them. How convenient.

Despite the angelic humaniod blocking bullets for them, Kaden remained on guard with his palms out towards it. The smoke made it hard to see the other enemies but he could hear the next newcomer walking up and talking his noise. What the Hell was going on here?

"Who the Hell are you now?! Some third rate assassin? Well, ya damn idiot, this ain't even Energy Warrior. I met that ***** and she's WAY more annoying!!!" He chose not to add 'and that's saying something!'

When Sol got close enough to be seen through the smoke, Kaden cringed a bit. The boy looked like he was in shitty shape. Damn it.

"Keep enough energy to warp us out of here just in case. ELF's literal guardian angel should buy us some space. I can blast us through this building at our backs so we can find some cover and regroup... assuming that plans works for you, O captain my captain..."

The last line was a little sarcastic, but if she approved of his plan Kaden would us a blast to bust a hole in the brick wall. He was sure that on the other side was a small time barber shop that had closed hours ago, so they'd be able to duck inside without worrying about civilians.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 7:18 pm

After Kaden suggests his plan and Jenny gave her answer, the three Titans would receive a message on their communicators. When/if they picked it up, they'd hear sounds of battle, consisting of rapidly fading gunshots and whams. Lightning Wolf's voice pipes up after one of these said whams. "And stay down! Sorrysorrysorry!!! Robbers!!! Finishing now!" He stops, rapid whams coming through the mic,then speaks up again as sounds of traffic come through the speakers. "Coming now!! Will be there in minute!!"

Indeed, soon enough the sound of rushing wind and the smell of ozone serves as the only warning as a blue and black blur blasts through the door of whatever building they were in, skidding to a stop. The blur resolves into a boy wearing a wolf halfmask and crowned with spiky, bright blue hair.Words spill out of him in a rapid tempo. "I'm here!!Are you guys ok?Who do I punch?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken (Titans/Open)   Mistaken (Titans/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistaken (Titans/Open)
Page 1 of 1