Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let me in.(open to two titans) Vote_lcapLet me in.(open to two titans) Voting_barLet me in.(open to two titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let me in.(open to two titans) Vote_lcapLet me in.(open to two titans) Voting_barLet me in.(open to two titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let me in.(open to two titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Let me in.(open to two titans) Empty
PostSubject: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 am

Premise: I just assume that in some super secret awesome meeting Ravian was accepted into the titans because it'd pretty much impossible to rp an acceptance to the team without one of the titans going 'Forget everyone else, I say yes.' So this is Ravian showing up for 'his first day on the job.' May the videogames and pizza commence.

Ravian stood on the edge, having flown there. He was actually pretty tired. It was rare that he ever had to fly more than a couple dozen feet at a time unless he was in a fight and if he was fighting, being tired wasn't high on his list of priorities. He had made it here though! He sighed and walked up to what he assumed was the front door. It faced the city at least. He briefly wondered if there was a back door to this strange building, and why it had doors at all when teleportation or something would be SOOO much cooler.

"Hello? This is Ravian, I'm the new guy?" he said to...well, no one. He just assumed he could be heard. He wondered if there was gonna be any test. Maybe he would have to break in? No. Then the whole city would be freaking out over some lunatic with eye lasers attacking Titan's Tower.

"Oh! You probably know my code name better. Oculos Lux."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 pm

The rapid pitter-patter of foot steps could be heard approaching the door.

Then nothing.

Suddenly the door flew open and out popped the head of a pink haired teen. He was wearing an oddly designed tank top and a scarf. He had black cargo pants on that tucked into combat boots and two scrolls tied around his waist. The boy sniffed Ravian as if he was made of meat, then sighed as if relieved. "Finally you're here!"

The teen pounced on Ravian and began sucking on his neck - not like a vampire mind you - it was as if he was trying to give him a hickey.

An odd greeting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 am

Ravian could have sword that he had heard some feet running from beyond the door. Just as he began to listen they stopped. "Well that wa-" His words were cut off by a man popping out of the tower to...sniff around, for lack of a better term.

He then came flying out of the doorway and giving a ridiculously intense neck kiss. Ravian stumbled back, trying to steady himself with his powers, but failing falling. He was dazed for a second but quickly decided the best option was to roughly and quickly. "Hey!" Ravian yelled at the guy.

"What the heck was that?" he said angrily, getting up and crossing his arms, eyes glowing slightly. He had to know his ally's powers, obviously....and he wasn't convinced the person in front of him was a titan. He had been hoping that it was some random guy over for a visit.

He was disappointed. "You...are a Teen Titan, right?" Ravian questioned.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Jenny was just putting the finishes on Wrex having been working on him for a week or so in her free time when not working and on patrol and she was coming out of the basement for a snack wearing her casual clothes that she liked to wear at the tower, tank top showing the stomach, black chucks, baggy jeans and her eye and mouth mask with her hair in a pony tail. She also was covered in a lot of motor oil from working on Wrex as mentioned before.

Jenny went to the kitchen but stopped as she heard a shout. She didn't recognize the voice so maybe it was the new Titan they had voted on. She ran down to the front door to see Ravian speak in an angry tone at Kale crossing his arms with his eyes slightly glowing. Jenny could only assume Kale possibly had done something to Ravian as a greeting or something.... She really hoped kale didn't just kiss this guy, she really had to explain the whole kissing thing better sometime.

Jenny walked calmly over to them further one of her eyes slightly down like a confused dogs as she asked probably after Kale's response to Ravian's question. "Hey you're the new guy right? Uh what did Kale exactly do to I assume append you. And if he didn't sorry for assuming that." She said in the kindest manner she could trying her best trying not to say anything that would make Kale feel bad for any misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:17 am

Kale licked his lips, as electricity sparked across them. "Delicious." He noticed the newcomer seemed to take offense to Kale's greeting. "Huh? Of course I am!" That's when Jenny made her way outside. She saw Kale had obviously aggravated the young man before him and inquired what he did. It was even obvious to the mage that he had done something to break yet another human folkway. "It's not my fault he tastes so good." Kale grumbled in chibi form under his breath.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 am

Ravian could tell this living situation was going to be quite different than what he was used to. He hoped that a run in like this with Kale wouldn't be the norm. Ravian wasn't one for too much physical contact. This was way more than too much. This was too much with a cherry on top and a side of...whatever goes with what you put cherries on. "It's fine, I just wasn't expecting that and...am pretty confused."

Ravian wiped his neck with the sleeve of his shirt, being sure to get rid of any spit on his neck. "A bit weird too." he tagged on.

"Yeah. I'm the new guy. Name's Ravian, nice to meet you." he said to Jenny and with a glance at Kale added "You too...I guess."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 am

Jenny looked from Kale to Ravian as he wiped off his neck and blushed brightly but couldn't really be seen with her two masked on but her ears pointed straight up to the sky as her eyes went wide but she tried to calm down as she cleared her throat partly her voice showing a slight southern accent as she looked to Kale. "Uh... I know he must taste great but uh... like kissing... you don't really do that to just anyone that is if you did what i think you did..."

She moved off to the side and gestured to the door looking to Ravian. "Nice to meet you too I go by Energy Warrior feel free to shorten my name if you want, but please come on in and we'll show you around." As Ravian would go in she gave Kale a light hug, she found him pretty adorable right now. "Come on let's head in" she then would follow Ravian in hopefull with Kale going with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 pm

( A month later...)

Kale folded his arms. As far as he was concerned he really didn't think he did anything wrong. Dragons always playfully bit each other. Handshaking as a greeting was a human thing -- seeing as they had long arms that could reach, and opposable thumbs and all. Kale followed them inside.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Ravian headed in and smiled as they entered. He was a titan now. Stage one complete. He had passed go! This would be awesome. Now he would be able to stop crimes without having to walk around all day. It probably wasn't going to be as healthy, but it would cost less and be less tiring. This was a sweet gig.

"pretty sweet, so does this place have a police scanner or something? Does the top have a look out tower? What about a surveillance system or something?!?" he said excitedly.

Last edited by The Muse on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:15 pm

As Ravian and Jenny conversed, Kale stood behind him imagining all these foreign objects. For police scanner he imagined a police man being placed on the grocery store rack and scanned. "Don't go that."

For look out tower he though of a tower on top of the tower with a big window. "Nope."

Kale actually knew what a surveillance system was. "Ah." He interjected, pointing towards a hidden camera in the TV remote. Yes these teens were crafty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me in.(open to two titans)   Let me in.(open to two titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me in.(open to two titans)
Page 1 of 1