Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:56 am

renegade smiles back "thanks Ivy" he says. he then continues to leave the room and the sound of things in the family room could be heard being moved as well as other voices if she went to check Renagade and a few other random guys were replacing furniture in the house as well as adding some and rooms to Ivys house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:26 pm

I heard some banging and scraping sounds coming from the living room but decide to ignore it. I didn't have the energy at the moment to go and look so I walk back over to my bed and lay back down. I pick my phone up again and send a text to Ren.
"Hey. Where are you?"
The message sends and I lean back, dropping the phone in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Ren texted back "out buying a ring" then went back to searching for the perfact one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 4:27 pm

I jump when my phone buzzes. That was quicker than I expected. I pick it up to see he was getting a ring. I smile at that and start thinking about the ring I was getting for him. It would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 4:38 pm

after a wile ren finds the perfact ring for Ivy it looked like a dragon and a tiger that would rap around the wearers finger with a blood stone in the center after purchasing the ring he took a picture and sent it to Ivy asking 'do you like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 4:45 pm

My phone buzzes again a while later and I once again jump. "Damn it!" I yell at my phone before looking at the picture he sent. The ring takes my breath away and I sit there staring at it for a bit.
"It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:22 pm

ren texted again "so yeah i thought youed like it mabie tonight when everyone's asleep you and i can" ren dosnt finish his sentence hoping that ivory will get were hes going with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:32 pm

I keep the phone in hand this time, satisfied when I don't jump in surprise.
"Can what?"
I text back, wanting him to squirm a bit. I smile as I text that and drop the phone beside me. I then practically jump out of my skin when it buzzes once more. I curse pretty lousy before looking at it. It was Jason saying he was here.
"Come on in. I'm in my room, the door should be unlocked."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Ren texted back "have sex " ren got the ring and box and made his way back to the freeway headed to Ivy's place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Jason walks in right as I see Ren's message. I blush but quickly hide it when I see Jason. "Did you bring the food?" I ask, eyeing the bags he was carrying like a hungry tiger.... oh wait. He nods and raises one eyebrow. "Yes, and hello to you too." I laugh and pat the bed in front of me for him to sit. "What can I say? I'm mostly happy to see the food. I. Am. Starving!" "What don't they feed you here?" "No. I have to feed myself and I don't know how to cook so..." I joke.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:47 pm

ren uses his hot wire jack while driving to hack ivy's phone when he heres Ivys freind come in he talked into the phone "so you going to intraduce me to your freind ivy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:54 pm

I scream and fall out of the bed when Ren talks through the phone. "GOD DAMNIT REN!" I scream and almost chuck the phone across the room. Jason is cracking up as tears spill down his face. "Oh my god. I like this guy already." I glare at him and he shuts up but he's still smirking and I can tell he's holding back laughter. I give him a good shove and he topples off the bed. I chuckle and climb back in bed. "You guys have already met. At the bar remember?" I open the bag and pull out a leftover box with a huge smile as Jason climbs back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Ren couldn't stop laughing after he stopped laughing he says "im sorry i couldnt resist ill just bring catnip when i get back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 6:03 pm

I glare at the phone. "I. Despise. Catnip." I say, teeth gritted. Luke puts a hand on my knee with an amused expression. "Try chocolate Mr. boyfriend." I look to him."Yeah, about that... It's now Mr. fiancé!" I grin and bite my lip. He grins as well. "Well congrats!" "Thanks!" He winks at me then turns back to the phone. "Well then, Mr. fiancé chocolate can never go wrong. Especially if it has cherry or raspberries in it."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 6:11 pm

ren talks again "you say that but shes already hyper enough plus her plus hyper never would end well for the kids"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next