Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 12:18 am by Megabot

» My Application
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by Energy

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm by Bloo

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 am by Divvie

» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 pm by Dar

» Brute[Ready]
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Megabot

Thuban

Bloo

En'daros

Fox

Hellbreaker

Divvie

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Megabot

Emmz

Fox

Hellbreaker

En'daros

Thuban

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Dar, En'daros, Energy, Megabot

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Ren takes her hand  and follows Ivory to the dance floor but halfway there Ren asks you sure you can keep up Ren asks with a grin plastered on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 pm

I scoff, acting offended. "I-come-here-every-week. Drink-every-week. Dance-every-week. I-should-be-asking-you-that-question." I smirk and drag him the rest of the way to the dance floor. I then start dancing like nobody's watching, which turns out to be pretty great.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola
"The sun shines, not on us, but in us."

Shayde Dopufola
{Character quote coming soon}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Ren starts nodding "ok if you say so " now ren cant dance worth crap so what dose he do he uses his wired reflexes software to mimic the dance moves from the break dance scene in step up two final dance the people around the two giving Ren room as he dose so a few cheering him on as he dose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 9:17 pm

I scoff, recognizing the dance and knowing he's cheating. I simply smirk and climb onto of a table, hands in the air and hips swing I dance like I've never dance before. Nearly every man in the room stops and stares, even Jacob, who I know for a fact is gay. I smirk and let my hair down, allowing it to swing out around my shoulders and frame my face.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 pm

ren nods his head at the challenge ivory was doing so using his own experiences mixed with his software dances he moves and dances in a way that starts to get the women in the room staring in awe during a portion of it his shirt comes off letting his toned frame of himself show a few ladies in the room cheering at him as it happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm

I bite my lip but continue dancing. Two can play that game. I lock eyes with him, a defiant expression on my face before whipping off the shirt I have onto of my tank-top. I smirk and toss the shirt at him. While I still have a shirt on it shows off my curves perfectly, rising to show my waist as I continue my hip sways. The neck of it shows just the slightest bit of my bra.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Ren grabs the shirt but putting it on a chair next to him never looking away from Ivory the guy onstage stoped singing to stare to wich the sound guy took over playing music from eiffel 65 - you spin me right round ren climbs up on the table Ivory was on his dancing turned more fluent and not forced as his software stoped working and ren was just going off of experiance and instinct as he dances close to Ivory his chest glisening as he dose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:01 pm

I bite my lip as my heart-rate quickens. But then I realize I still have a bit of common sense telling me not to do this. I look up at Ren. "I'll-be-right-back." Before hopping off the table, staggering slightly, and going over to the bar and taking a couple more shots. I signal for the barkeep. "Get-me-something-stronger." He looks at me as if that wasn't a good idea, but he knows how persistent I can be so he does as he was told. I take several shots of whatever the heck he brought me before walking back over to the table with red on it, peeling off my tank top and hopping up on the table with a smirk.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:13 pm

ren kept dancing his hips gyrating with his hands behind his head as he waited for Ivory's return once back call him brave call him stupid but one things for sure one ivory got back there Ren moved one of his hands to ivorys lower back teasingly using the tips of his fingers on the base of her tail while the other hand help one of hers "enjoying yourself babe " ren asked however you could tell that in all of this between the music the dancing Ren was diffrent than his usual kick ass to solve problems attitude as he showes a side of himself many people never see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 pm

My breath catches in my throat, my heart beat pounding as I look in his eyes. Everyone is simply staring at us as my cheeks heat up quickly. Instead of answering his question I simply answer, "Well it looks like you missed me." I tease him my voice low and breathy. I smirk as I take a step even closer, not quite touching but almost there. My body ignites in fireworks everywhere his fingers touch and a small shiver runs through me as I attempt a cocky smirk.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Ren close the gap between them as the song draws to a close his chest touching hers as he gives Ivory a light kiss on the lips before parting unable to say anything once he parts unsure of what he just did however the croud cheers both at Ren and Ivory once the kiss happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:31 pm

I close my eyes as he kisses me, completely taking my breath away. I open my eye a moment later, eyes lit up with fire. "That's all?" I say with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. I don't even realize what I said could be offensive. I then take a step forward, pressing myself against him again, planning a deep kiss on his lips.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:39 pm

ren was surprised at first but got over it rapping his arms around Ivory's back as he deepens the kiss however the moment was interrupted by Jacob saying "ok you two break it up save that for the motel room " Ren broke from the kiss blushing heavily before hopping off the table putting his shirt back on and handing Ivory her shirt back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:45 pm

I gasp slightly as his arm brings me even closer. Then Jacob the party pooper ruins the moment. I pout at him. "Oh-come-on-man!" I sigh and take my tank-top from Ren, slipping it on before climbing down from the table. My whole face looks like a tomato but I'm grinning like a hyena. I then walk over to retrieve the shirt that goes over my tank. I slip it into my purse, too hot to put it on right now. I then take several more shots of whatever it was that the barkeeper gave me and take the stage. "I-hope-ya'll-enjoyed-that." I say with a chuckle, taking on a perfect country accent in anticipation for this next song. I wink at the sound-man for he knows what song I'm going to sing. It's my signature.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Tue May 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Ren Who may be blushing brightly give a cuckle as he heads back to the table and watches ivory as she starts to sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next