Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:16 am

I kneel down to look in the girl's eyes and set my hands on her shoulders. "Honey, I need you to trust me. Esscast belongs here, this is where she's safe. We don't belong here, and Earth is where we are safe. If we don't leave we will be putting both ourselves, and Esscast in danger. If Esscast were to come with us she would have to leave behind all her family and friends. She would not be safe on Earth. Do you understand?" I search her eyes, a gentle look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:28 am

ren sighs and says "well come back and see here after all when i got here i told everyone she was coming but they left us alone because i asked them too" reina perks up at this and hugs ren and gets ready to go ren could feel the hate or possible hate not even looking in ivy's direction he asks "is it to late for me to run"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 am

I glare at him when Reina turns away. "I don't know why you would run. But just so you know I'm never coming back here." I take off my crown and set it on the bed, take one last look around and walk out, going to get armor.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:35 am

ren pops a ciggerete in his mouth and lights it and starts walking "funny even if reina would let you talk to you madre " inhailing the nickoteen then exhailing he continues " i thought it be a great thing to come back to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:47 am

I purse my lips and don't say anything for a moment. "My mom would understand that I can't risk my life, or my children's lives." One hand moves to my belly at the thought and I give him a look like 'do you disagree?'
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:51 am

ren nodds his head "understood my queen" ren jokes as he makes his way to the ship onboard is a small squad of sec ops one says "transport is waiting sir and mam well get you to your destination " ren closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose "somtimes i hate you renagade" with out any more words he gets in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:54 am

I frown and look between them. "Why... is this bad?" I take a hesitant step back and narrow my yes at the people.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 11:57 am

ren looks to reina and ivy "ill be back , ren called a merc squad" ren put on the gear and looks back two the two of them "ill be back after the job with this ship " and with that it took off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:15 pm

I frown, sigh and sit down, right there on the yellow concrete to wait. I watch as the ship takes off and mutter to myself, "so much for leaving as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:20 pm

the ship goes about 30 feet from the area yellow flashes can be seen from inside the ship becomes a little shaky then stables out frow a breif moment the ship looked like it dumped alot of somthing into the waters below returning with the ship the doors open reveiling bloodstains and bullet casings "well comon lets go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 12:24 pm

I nod and stand back up, letting Reina go ahead of me before following.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Ren flew the ship back to earth and to ivorys apartment hopping out and offering to help ivory out of the vehicle "Your kingdom awits my queen " ren said with a smile as he led her back to the house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:26 pm

I give him a small smile and accept his house. "Thank you, kind sir." I let out an audible sound of relief. I'm finally home.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Sighs as he puts renia to bed and walking to ivorys room and leaned against the wall "So you might have to meet my creator" since he is basically my dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:08 pm

I smile and nod "I look forward to it. Why do you say "have to"? I'd love to meet him." I sit on the bed before letting myself flop back with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next