Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Ren smiles and climbs into bed softly cuddleing ivory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 9:25 pm

I purr softly and curl into him, nuzzling his neck slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 12:32 am

Ren petted her hair softly 'How do i tell her' ren thought as he tryed to not show worry on his face and failing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 12:35 am

I catch the look and close my eyes with a sigh. "Well? What is it?" I look at him with a 'Don't-try-to-deny-something's-wrong' face.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 12:52 am

"It's nothing i cant handle dont worry" he lies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 12:55 am

I purse my lips and frown up at him. "No. Not good enough. Tell me what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 am

Ren sighs "Im dying" He says as he lays there wincing slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:06 am

I frown and sit up slightly, to lean on my elbows and be able to see him better. "You're dying?" I pause for a second, trying to figure out what to say next. "I mean... how? Why didn't you tell me sooner? How do we stop it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:14 am

Ren sighed " I was damaged by that soldier guy and suffed a punctured cell and unfortunately need a vary hard to get meneral that is highly illigal as well"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:24 am

I clench my jaw and sigh. "Ok.. so then what's the plan? We've gotta get it so how are we gonna do it?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:27 am

Ren sighed "Hun as much as i need it its not a good idea its in storage at the jump city precinct this being said it is to dangerous and would make us wanted criminals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 am

I scoff. "The other option is letting you die, and that will not happen. I will do whatever it takes in order to keep you alive and if that means breaking the law, so be it." I sit up and give him a determined look. "Even if it means I will go by myself."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:39 am

I knew there was a reason i loved you but not this time hun" ren injects ivory with a paralices shot "It should were off in thirty minutes but dont try following just incase" with that ren armored up and kissed her forhead "For what its worth thanks for showing me how to love again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:51 am

I glare after him, unable to anything but watch as he walks away. I spend the next half hour attempting to move, when finally I'm able to twitch a finger. I continue trying, hoping to be able to move before he gets himself killed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 1:56 am

Ren drives down the highway hopping he'd be able to get this done quickly once at the police lockup area after gunning threw several guards in the process with rubber bullets several police cars show up later several show up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next