Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 12:18 am by Megabot

» My Application
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by Energy

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm by Bloo

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:19 am by Divvie

» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 pm by Dar

» Brute[Ready]
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Megabot

Thuban

Bloo

En'daros

Fox

Hellbreaker

Divvie

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Megabot

Emmz

Fox

Hellbreaker

En'daros

Thuban

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

Dar, En'daros, Energy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:49 am

ren sighs leaning turning to the window ledge then back to ivy holding out his hand "do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:51 am

I hesitate for a moment. Ok, ok I know.. he's my fiance, but I also recently found out he was part of my horrors in the past so.. I stand with a nod and take his hand. "Yes. Why do you ask?"

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola
"The sun shines, not on us, but in us."

Shayde Dopufola
{Character quote coming soon}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 am

ren takes her hand and leaps with them both for a brief moment they fall till they land on what seems to be a cloud outside the window "because theres somthing i know youll want to see" bending down he opens a door steping down into the fake cloud inside was a room with files and maps of all of ivy's places she was before coming to earth a few picturs of ren sitting as a little boy with ivy's mom and father and radio transmission logs between ren and a woman watching over ivy "i was always whatching over you ivy i always have been"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am

I scream when he forces us BOTH to JUMP OUT THE WINDOW I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the impact of the ground to shatter all my bones and flatten me into a pancake. Instead I land with a bit of a muffled sounding poof and open my eyes to see I'm on a... cloud? I follow him INTO the cloud... ok I must be hallucinating at this point right? I look around to see.. I'm not even sure what I'm looking at. Ten then says he's always been watching over me. I spin in a circle, taking it all in. "I.. I don't even know what to say" I say, my voice whispery and breathless. I walk over to the pictures, picking up the one with my parents and a little boy that I'm guessing is him. I loosen my grip when I realize my knuckles are white with a tight grip. A small tear drop lands on the picture and I wipe it away before swiping at my eyes. Why am I crying? There is no reason to be crying, but I suddenly can't help it and am kneeling on the floor, picture clutched to my chest, caved in on myself, sobbing. What.. the... heck?

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:15 am

Ren bends down and hugs her "its ok my love"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 am

I shivers and lean back against him. "Th-there's no reason for my to be crying" I say in between sobs as I desperately wipe at the tears. "I'm fine, I just-" I shake my head. "I don't even know." I hold the picture closer and grab Ren's arm, dragging him down to my level. It's stupid but I want to be held.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 am

ren cradles her wiping the tears away from here eyes and starts singing a song come little children as he holds ivy making sure shes ok he gabs two pillows and lays her down with him holding her close as he dose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:30 pm

I focus on trying to calm down as I curl myself in to him. Deep breath in, deep breath out. "Thank you," I say in a whisper as I force myself to calm down some.

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm

ren pets her hair "its ok to cry even though it can be embarissing" ren kisses her forhead and says "you want to just relax for a bit"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:57 pm

I shake my head. "No, we need to go. I can't stay here. I want to go home." I frown and look at him, "We need to find a ship. Luckily not too many people know I'm back. If too many find out I guarantee they will try to stop us from leaving. The sooner we get out of here the better."

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:59 pm

ren looks up with his eyes "renagade ?, " in moments rens eyes flash red "done theyll be at the west shipyard in 30 minutes " his eyes turn normal "think we can make that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:02 pm

I purse my lips slightly. "I hope so. I need to stop by the room to grab my bag, then grab my armor then get Reina, then get to the shipyard, all in thirty minutes, but I think we can do it." With that I stand then hesitate for a moment, "How do we get back up to the room? Or.. like, down to the ground would work too."

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 pm

ren hold onto ivys him "erogon , tp to queens chambers " the dusty speakers in the room say "as you wish renagade , royol gaurd cammander" in a flash of light there back in ivys room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divvie
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:07 pm

I blink and nod to him before rushing to grab my bag and turning to the door. "You ready?"

Coming soon:

Aurora Dopufola

Shayde Dopufola

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowwalker
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:11 pm

ren moves to the door reina standing there hey papa look what my new freind esscast did she braided my hair dont i look pretty ren looks to ivy for assistance "you do look pretty hun but we gotta leave soon " reina looks down like shes about to cry "but why i told esscast i would teach her how to defend herself like you taught me , i like it here "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next