Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:26 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6468-harmony
Harmony smiles sweetly when the door opens. "Hellooo! Is this Ivory Dopufola's current residence?" She blinks innocently and grins.

I hop out of bed when the door opens and hurry to get dressed. I don't care who's at the door, they don't wanna see my pjs.

Last edited by Diva on Tue May 23, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:29 pm

Ren heads to the door a handgun in hand "how do you know my fiance" Renagade turns to look at harmony waiting for the question to be answerd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:34 pm

Her eyes widen only slightly when she is threatened with the handgun. She raises her hands in innocence. "Hey now, slow down there. I'm glad Ivory found someone to take care of her but this is a little far. I didn't even know Ivy was getting married. Then again, she hasn't really kept contact with me..." She trails off before returning to the question. "She and I were best friends back on our planet."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Renagade chimes in "then you should know that shes pregnant with his kid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Harmony stares at the two men. Her voice goes low for a second. "She is pregnant and didn't tell me?" She then shakes it off and grins. "I'm sure she's been busy." She has cuts and bruises all over her and her clothes are torn up. "Aaaanywho, can I come in? I'm exhausted, I flew all night to get here and had a rather stressful crash landing." She grins at the two, waiting for them to step aside so she could prance in the house.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:47 pm

they let her pass and ren says "shes in here room if you need her miss queen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:53 pm

She tilts her head. "Miss Queen? Oh! Ivory must have told you how she left the whole planet under my control even though that's not what I wanted, needed, or was trained for." She chuckles. "Yeah that kinda sucked." She walks into the bedroom and sits down on the bed.

I come out of the bathroom and scream when I see Harmony. "Harmony!" I run to her and wrap my arms around her neck.

Harmony pats the girl's back. "Hey Ivy."

I frown slightly. No hug back? Weird.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 11:47 am

Ren Walks back into the bedroom looking at the two of them "you two need some privacy to catch up" Ren joked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 11:53 am

I shake my head quickly and peel myself off of her. "Harmony! Meet my fiancé. Ren, meet my best friend." I smile at the two of them and grab Ren's hand. I sit next to Harmony and have him sit next to me. "I've missed you." I lean my head on her shoulder.

Harmony smiles at her fiancé but inside her blood boils. Ivory went off and started a family and left Harmony to fail at Queenship and be chased away from her home. Great. All the more reason to hate her. She doesn't say this of course, instead she simply smiles and waves. "When did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Rens eyes glow slightly before ceasing to glow "i can sence your agrey for some reason harmony care to explain"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Harmony frowns at him but chuckles. "Well sir, you must be mistaken. I'm not angry." She giggles and looks to Ivory. "I'm just happy to see my bestie!" Ugh. Harmony couldn't wait for this guy to go. Though she was happy to see Ivory, it wasn't because they were "besties"

I smile at her and turn to Ren. "Don't worry about it Ren. You're just being paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Renegade walks over to the door and speaks to Ren in Russian "( i got a bad feeling bout this)" to wich Ren point out of the room and makes it sound like hes answering a question in russain "(so do i just be ready if things go pear shaped)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Harmony frowns at Ivory as they start speaking a different language.

I smile at her. "It's fine. It's russian. They both speak it and talk to each other like that sometime." I turn to the boys. "Could you guys give us a little bit? We've got a lot of catching up to do."

Harmony smiles sweetly at them when Ivy says this. She can tell they are suspicious. She sounded too passive aggressive. The real problem in the plan is the two of them. How will she get past them?If she succeeds in what she is about to attempt she will need to get out. The window is the best plan. She would never be able to get back through the living room.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 6:46 pm

Ren nodds his head in agreement after kain told him in his head that hed let him via Reina if anything bad happens "OK Hun , you two have a good time catching up" Ren states with a smile and hugs Ivory leaving the room as he dose shutting the door before entering the family room were renagade hands him a silenced five seven as the both sit on the couch they the look to Reina and wait her eyes glowing as she becomes a living two way radio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Harmony smirks as they leave the room and turns to Ivory. "So? You wanted to catch up?"

I smile at her. "Yes absolutely! Gosh I've missed you!" I hug her once more and then back up slightly. "Ok. So... first of all, I'm engaged and..." I bite my lip with a grin. "I'm pregnant." I squeal slightly afterwords and wait for my friend to show her excitement.

Harmony simply nods. "Your fiancé told me."

I deflate slightly when she doesn't look happy at all. "Oh. Well, ok, how are things back at home?"

Harmony bristles slightly at that, how dare she call Harmony's planet her home! She left it willingly long ago she has no right. She forces herself to calm down and smiles but it looks more like she's baring her teeth. "Oh... you know... It has just basically fallen apart due to you leaving me in charge. Turns out I'm a bad queen. Aaaany who, millions of lives were lost and it's your fault, so yeah!" Her eyes glow slightly. "But don't worry. I don't blame myself." Her eyes glow a bright blue and she lunges at Ivy, pulling out a knife she had hidden, dipped with poison.

I stare at my friend in shock as she talks and cry out as she lunges at me. I doge, the knife knocking my arm. My friends eyes glow brighter as she fails and her wolf ears and tail come out. Mine do too as I scramble away from her. "Wait! Harmony, stop!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next