Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 5:11 pm

I freeze as Renegade takes the bullets for me. "R-.. Thank you." I also begin to help before he says not to. As much as I wanted to help I nod and instead grab Reina, picking her up and grabbing Esscast's wrist before running back down the hall. Before I leave I lock eyes with Ren and I'm sure he could see the pain in my eyes. I get to Esscast's room and throw the two girls in. "Esscast lock the door. Neither of you come out until I'm back." I say this in the native language but repeat it in english for Reina. I then run back just in time to see Renegade fall. I freeze and stare at him, not able to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 5:17 pm

ren is by renegades side "hang in there man well get you fixed up ok ren said tears threatening to fall "not this time friend its my time to go" ren shook his head at renagades words "dont say that youll be fine ok its not that bad" renagade coughed up more blood "your a terrible lair" he says "before the life fades from his eye and goes limp "renagade, no please no" ren buries his head into his shoulder and softly crys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 5:31 pm

My whole body shake as I watch the two and tears threaten to spill out. "I told you not to come" I whisper, but my voice carries across the room easily. I then turn back around and run back to the girls. I rap my knuckles on the door. "You can come out." I hate how shaky my voice sounds with unshed tears. As soon as I know they heard me I am running once more, as fast as my legs can carry me. I pass room after room, hallway after hallway before finding myself in my old room. I close and lock the door behind me and stand, staring for a moment. I then throw myself on my bed, burying my face in a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 5:41 pm

several moments had passed ren a Reina's tears had dried up a while ago "kain find Ivy" the gardion begins his search for Ivory once he found her he asked "you ok?" he asked "he died a true soldier as grey as it may seemed he did it for a reason he had somthing he wanted to tell you but since he passed he only had a note (if ivory chooses to read it it would say: hey ive been wanting to tell you somthing but havnt gotten the time to and if your reading this i ran out of time i wanted to tell you im sorry for everything im not asking for forgivness chances i died making up for what ive done all i can say is if you truly care for my son in a way ren please help him threw these tough times make sure reina grows up to be a greate person and take care ill be watching)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 5:52 pm

I look up as Kain starts speaking, the pillow is slightly wet but I pretend not to notice. "I know he died a soldier but he wouldn't have had to die at all if I had been able to keep him at home." I nod and take the note, fighting not to start crying all over again as I read it. All I can think is it's my fault. It's my fault he's dead. I fold the note carefully and tuck it into the boot opposite the gun.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:54 pm

ren sees the wounded big guy try to crawl away from the scene pulling his revolver both of them from his holsteres and proceeds to shoot bullet after bullet into the man shouting absinaties as he dose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 pm

My ears prick as I hear Ren shouting, though I know he's at least one flight of stairs below me. Strange. I don't even remember climbing those stairs. I shake my head and curl up on my side, wishing I had never come.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 11:58 pm

"you know you have to get the cure for your arm" kain said to ivy ren stops shooting mainly because hes out of ammo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 12:05 am

I nod, eyes closing. "I know." My voice comes out a whisper so I clear my throat and try again. "I know, but it can wait. I need to rest." I ignore the common sense telling me it's better not to wait and pull one of my blankets over me. Now I'm sad but warm.. just like it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 am

ren takes off his jakect drapping it over Renegade before walking in the area kain went coming to the door and nocking his voice solf but filled with sorrow "ivy can i please enter"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 am

I squeeze my eyes tighter but sigh. Without a word I stand and unlock the door before returning to my bed, though this time I bury myself beneath the covers. It's my fault. I shouldn't have come. I should have never left...
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 12:15 am

Ren walks in but shuts the door behind him locking it and climbs into bed with ivy before saying "ill see you in valhala father "he turns over to Ivy rapping his arms around her torso " he wouldnt want you to be upset, it my fault hes dead if i didnt ask him or reina to come non of this would have happend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 12:25 am

I don't answer but hang onto his arm like my life depends on it. My eyes are closed once again but I can't help the flooding back memories this time. I'm shaking slightly as the past runs through my brain and I scoot closer to Ren.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 12:37 am

ren raps his arms around Ivory tighter "i love you my queen" ren says. kain dicides to add insualt to injury "you do relise sombody has to break it to jason " ren turns his head to glare at kain who returned to reina at that point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 am

I shake my head slightly. "Love you too my loyal guard." As Kain mentions Jason I nod. "I can do it when we get home." We can't get home until I get this cure. I need the cure for my baby. I peel myself out of the bed and sigh, standing and waking to the door, though hesitating to turn the lock. I shake my head, growl and instead kick the door open. Without a word I step out into the hallway, turning to wait for Ren. I would have never gotten any sleep anyways, this armor isn't really made for sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 30 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next