Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:04 pm

ren gets up and follows ivy out of the room to were ever she needs to go reina stays with renagade's body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 10:09 pm

I glance around and think for a moment. Where would be an antidote? There is a sinking feeling in my gut when I remember where I will find it. I sigh loudly and then find my way back to the girls. "Ok, I need to ask some questions." I say to the shy little servant, to witch she nods quickly, hands poised and ready to answer. She was always eager to please me.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 pm

ren follows her out of the room standing by her side and then asked in english "so think your subjects would care if you pregnant" ren asked curiosly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:45 pm

I purse my lips, tensing slightly at the question. Of course they would, but I don't say that. I don't answer at all. I can't even think about what they would think of the baby until I'm back home and we're safe. I sign a couple questions to Esscast and getting answers. We are silent for a couple moments, our hands dancing through the signs until I end the conversation with a curt nod. I turn to run and switch to english. "Should we leave Reina here with Esscast? You can trust her and I'm not sure how dangerous where we're going is going to be. It could be deserted or completely dangerous or anywhere in between."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:51 pm

ren nodds his head getting reina and telling her to stay with esscast brushing the dirt off off her because she just burried renagade turning to ivy he nodds his head " alright lets go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:57 pm

I take a deep breath and nod, signing some instructions to Esscast, who's leopard ears twitch in excitement. She loves kids. I then lead the way down the long flight of steps to the street. I raise a hand and a ship drops in front of us with a thump. I gesture for Ren to get in and hop in the drivers seat. The small ship starts talking but I don't pay it any attention, instead ducking down to look under the seat and re-wiring some stuff before closing my door and taking the wheel. "And... it's in manual mode." I say in english.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:09 pm

ren nods "good " as they pull off he sighs before asking "so were we going"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 pm

I purse my lips and shake my head. "You don't want to know till you have to." I sigh and keep driving, pulling up to drive above the traffic, getting annoyed looks from others until they realize who it is. I pull up outside a strange, old, almost broken down house. I simply sit for a moment, staring at the house. I then take a deep breath and whisper, "This is where the man who sold me into slavery is rumored to be. My dad." Emotions war inside me as I struggle to pick through them. I study the house, definitely not a home fit for a king. I open my door and step straight into a puddle of ooey, gooey, gloppy blue mud. I wrinkle my nose, glad I'm wearing blue and step out the rest of the way, adjusting my crown before closing the ship's door. My fingers itch to draw my gun but I would like this conversation to stay civil.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:28 pm

ren nods his head "well time for a a$$ wooping" he says as he kicks in the door of the house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 pm

I sigh, growl and hurry after him. As soon as I catch up I grab his ear and drag him back out. "Let me deal with this. I'll let you know if it gets.... violent. You're not even supposed to be here so just leave it to me. You can come in just... be.. passive." I drop his ear, cross my arms, raise an eyebrow and tap one muddy boot.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:37 pm

ren growls in a pleased way when she pulls his ear then covers his mouth cusing himself for doing so but nodds his head to ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:52 pm

I raise an eyebrow at that but shake my head in an amused fashion and venture back into the old house. The door is now broken, to which I give Ren a dirty look for, but I simply step over it and look around. The place is bigger on the inside than it seemed and I wonder where to start first. My ears twitch slightly as they listen for any signs of movement.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Ren walks into the room his eyes glowing red "miss me ivy" Ren chuckles " im to badass to die by that big guy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 11:23 pm

I freeze for a moment before turning to him. I then start warming on his chest, semi-hard, semi-gently. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED YOU NUMBSKULL!" I then pull him into a quick hug before pushing him away, brushing myself off and walking into what looks like a living room without another word.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Renagade shrugged it off " ya Ren dosn't ...Didn't know either" looking to the living room he looks around then his head focused to the floor "I got something 3 heartbeats two old one young there's a floor beneath us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 31 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next