Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:36 pm

ren grins at her growl "ok tiger , show me what you can do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:43 pm

About an hour later I'm sprawled out in bed, dozing off and on when I hear a car pull up. I gasp, wrap a sheet around me and hurry to the closet, closing the door behind me and getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:47 pm

ren dose the same as renagade comes into the living room ren walks in there as well and laughing can be heard from ren as he walks back in pointing behind him to wich if someone looked is a blushing renagade with a baseball sized hicky mark on his neck same place ren's spot is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:51 pm

I exit the closet to see Ren laughing and a Renegade blushing behind him. I smirk when I see the hickey and raise an eyebrow as Jason walks in. "That's a good sized hickey man!" I say, earning a deep blush from him. I chuckle as he hides his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:58 pm

ren laughs a bit more before looking to renegade "so how was your time " renegade seems a bit peppier at his response "good but i wouldnt be surprized if we got a few noise complaints wile at the motel, guess it was just a little much for jason"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 6:05 pm

This makes him blush even more and he turns around, looking around him as if looking for a way out. I chuckle and walk over to him, tucking my head over his shoulder from the back and hanging an arm over each. "Aww hon, it's fine. Ren got a little overwhelmed too." I turn us both around so we are facing the others and make puppy dog eyes at Ren. "Though, to be fair, I'm gonna be a bit sore after two days in a row." I pretend to wince but wink at Ren.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 6:10 pm

ren chuckles "oh ya but i know you injoyed it " renagade piped up so dose this mean shell be have two kids instead of 1" making ren stop chuckling looking at renagade then back to ivy "uhhhhhh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 6:13 pm

I smirk. "Yes of course I enjoyed it." When Renegade mentions the next little things I frown. "Psh I have no clue." I look to run and raise my hands in surrender, exiting from behind Jason who is now smirking at me. "I've never been pregnant before and never knew my mother so...." I shrug. "I guess we'll have to wait a while and see."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:12 pm

ren nods his head "well whatever happens im here for you" Ren turns the corner and locks the garage door behind him eye of the tiger can be head playing on the other side along side power tool sounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm

I smile at him and nod. He then leaves to do something in the garage and I sink down onto the couch for to rest. I must have fallen asleep because I wake up a while later, Jason gone. I check my phone and listen to a message he left, saying he was leaving and to take it easy. I scoff at that part. I was barely pregnant, I hadn't even gone to a doctor yet and technically the test could be wrong. I'm sure I'll be fine at least for now.

I get up and head to the garage door, rapping on it loudly. "Hey Ren! I was just about to take a shower! Feel like joining me?!" I yell through the door.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 pm

the door opens and ren says" sure " before handing ive what looks to be a small electronic earpeice
"ill tell you what thats for later"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:02 pm

I take it from him and frown down at the it, in the palm of me hand but shrug. I turn and without a word head to the bedroom dropping the earpiece on the bedside table. I then glance over my shoulder to make sure he was following.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:11 pm

ren followed along pulling off his t shirt and dropping it to the ground before following Ivoy into the bathroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:24 pm

I smile at him and walk into the bathroom, hearing him follow behind. I kneel beside the bathtub to turn the water on, making it hot, but not burn-your-face-off hot. I then set it to shower and watch as steam billows out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:38 pm

reina walks in half asleep as ren is doing his thing with ivory snapping awake she says "eeeewwww" and abruptly flushes the tolit whilst there showering together running out of the room as she dose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 27 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next