Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Vote_lcap(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Voting_bar(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:47 pm

I purse my lips and nod before standing and circling the bed and climbing in under the covers. I close my eyes but they snap open again and so I just stare at the wall. My eyes eventually close however and I drift into a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 1:02 am

Renagade stays up watching over her till the doorbell rings making him get up "damn its too early for this crap" opening up the door theres a photo of ren and his old squad with x's over there faces except ren " at the bottom of the picture it your next metal man renagade shuts the door locking it and laying on the couch with rein before drifting off to sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 12:27 pm

I wake up a while later, not sure what woke me up until I hear it. My stomach growling like a monster lives in it. I sigh and pat it. "Ok, ok, I get it." I get up and a wave of nausea hits me. I force it down and walk into the kitchen, pulling open all the cabinets and stepping back, head tilted. I don't know how to cook. I chuckle at the mere idea and walk over to the fridge, I grab a piece of paper I had under the magnet there and turn to pick up the phone. I then realize I ripped the phone out of the wall so I walk back into the bedroom to call the number on my own phone.

It hardly rings once before someone picks up. A groggy voice sounds through the phone and I smile. "Jason? Hey, we have a lot to catch up on. Could you bring me some wings and I will explain everything." He agrees and I hang up the phone with a sigh. I lay back in bed and turn over to see Harmony. I scream and fall out of bed. I forgot she was there. I run into the bathroom as the nausea overwhelms me once more, and I lean over the toilet, dry heaving for there's nothing to puke up. I hadn't eaten in a while.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:25 pm

renegade knocks on the bathroom door "hey hun you ok in there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:35 pm

I cough and stand, shake from low blood sugar. My head spins as I walk for the door. "Yup, I'm fine." I say as I open it, taking a second to maintain my balance. I blink as the world spins. "I, I just need to sit." I walk over to the bed and lower myself onto it with a sigh. I close my eyes. I know what this is, the symptoms. This was not low blood sugar. I lay down, opening my eyes not more and struggling not to give away my recent discovery. Either way it would be better after I ate.

Last edited by Divvie on Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:40 pm

renegade sits down next to Ivy "hey you ok, and dont lie i can tell if you are "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:44 pm

I look him directly in the eyes. "I'm fine. I need food but I'm going to be okay. It's just low blood sugar and the smell of the f-ing decomposing body laying next to me. I have food coming." I hope that didn't sound rude. At this point I felt like he was the only one on my side. And no, the irony of that was not lost on me.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 8:50 pm

renagade nodds his head "ok ill dispose of the body and clean the sheets ok, you just get ready to answer the door for when your freind brings the food" he then left to do as he said before she could question how he knew what he did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:12 pm

I nod my head, not thinking anything of it. He probably overheard the phone call. I yawn and lay back on my pillows. I reach over and grab my phone, for no reason other than to have something close to me.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:04 pm

once done with his tasks at hand Renagade returns with a small box and sets it down infront of Ivory inside was a custom made armor set looking gothic area but still being tough enough for modern weapon use and a pair of claw blades . when he sets the box down you can see visible cuts and burn marks on his arms and hands those mainly from metal working "i wanted to apoligize for doing what ive done to you, i wanted you to have these as a gift hope you like them"
(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 A14-XL1073(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Divines_emissary_skyrim_custom_armor_by_zerofrust-d4kkxpl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:25 pm

I frown as he sets the box in front of me. I look back up as he starts talking, eyebrows raising in surprise. "O-oh!" A smile creeps over my face as I look back at the box. "Thank you Renegade." I reach over and slide it closer with one hand. I open it and my eyes widen as I lift a piece gently from the box. "It's beautiful.." I whisper, funning my fingers over the armor.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:32 pm

renegade nods his head smiling at the fact that she liked it "thank you and as much as it pains me to say it the kid that you bear isnt mine for ren is the father sure im the body but as far as i can see it i had nothing to do with its creation" renagade looked deflated at what he said as he was trying to be the nice guy here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:37 pm

I frown when he says that. It was a random thing to bring up at the moment. "Did you wish you were the father?" I ask, for that is the only reason I can think of that he would be bringing this up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:41 pm

renagade flinches at that "ya i did but the reasonable side of me says i cant do that not because i physicly didnt do anything to contribute but because idk i think its wrong of me to but into peoples love life like that" renagade turns to leave the room "im sorry i brought that up ill just go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:48 pm

Before he can leave I've stood up and walked over to him, wrapping him in a big hug. I lean on him slightly as I stood up much too fast and am feeling dizzy but that's not important. "I forgive you." I say simply, taking a step back and grinning. I sway slightly but stay standing, it wasn't enough to be noticeable, lucky for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}   (SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc} - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(SW/Divvie) The Danger Is Within {Arc}
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next