Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Vote_lcapWelcome to Kitsune Comics! Voting_barWelcome to Kitsune Comics! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Vote_lcapWelcome to Kitsune Comics! Voting_barWelcome to Kitsune Comics! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Welcome to Kitsune Comics!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 9:55 am

Nina would yawn and rub her sleepy eyes, climbing out of her bed and making herself look decent, showering and brushing her teeth before pulling on some tights and a casual dress, walking into her kitchen and making some buttered toast.

Today wasn't anything too special, just an event at the shop, a Dungeons & Dragons play day event, people from around the city, coming to meet with friends and strangers, to all join together in a day of D&D, the tables were already setup in the customer gaming room. The event was due to start at 10am with a break for lunch then continued till 4pm and there would be 5 people per game, Nina wasn't sure how many people would show up but she knew her fanboys and fangirls wouldn't be too hard to organise, not everyone coming to the shop would be taking part in the event.

Nina would make her way downstairs and open up the shutters on the shop, unzip the shelf covers and make sure everything was neat and tidy. Nina then sent a clone to make some lunch for later, a nice vegetable stew for anyone who wanted something more than a packed lunch or a vending machine snack.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Bump, anyone? Anyone at all? C'mon it's Nina.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:07 am

((Sorry about not throwing in someone with english but I want to join so you got someone and my only english speaker is prone to killing people and i don't think Nina would want blood everywhere.))

Jenny started to walk out of her house with her hero costume on only to be stopped on the way out by her mother who spoke in Japanese. "(Jennifer I thought you were going to go play D and D. Why are you in your costume?)" jenny sighed and took off her mask letting her hair fade from glowing blue to black. "(Well My mask translates my speech to English and I need it to play with the others correctly but i can't just only wear my mask alone! It would completely ruin my secret identity thing going on here!)"

Her mother sighed and muttered. "(She obsesses about America but never learned a sigle work of their native tongue....)" She looked right at her then and pointed up stairs. "Well you can't go like that so go change then just try your best when you get there okay?" Jenny then sighed and started to shuffle upstairs. "(Yeah okay fine...)" She then soon came back down in her civillian wear, her hair down and her eye with the scar being able to be seen a bit better than her other due to her hair.

"(I'm leaving!)" She called out opening the door "(Return safely dear!)" Her mother called back as she closed the door. Jenny then made her way to the store and when she got in she looked to Nina blinking but gave an awkward smile before walking up to her showing her the flyer to tell her what she was here for. Since she knew no English to say hey I'm here for the D&D thing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 7:16 am

[Lol, good thing Nina's mum taught her Japanese anyway, part of her cultural ancestry lessons.]

Nina would be waiting around reading her usual yaoi, a content smile upon her face as she turned the pages, when she saw Jenny enter she smiled warmly, when Jenny just gave her the flyer she nodded, she was use to her customers being a little shy or awkward "it's just in here" she told her, leading her to a room by the entrance which had various chairs and square tables in with a longer rectangular table at the back "help yourself to snacks from the vending machines, I'll be serving lunch at around 12ish if you fancy having a hot lunch, its vegetable stew, but if you're allergic to anything let me know and I can whip something for you up" she said spoke calmly and warmly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Jenny fel a little less awkward seeing her smiling so warmly to her, the woman seeming rather nice. She nodded after she spoke even though she actually had no idea what she had probably said until she lead her to the back room. She then started to talk again and even told her a time too! Oh man what if that all was important? She sighed a defeated sigh before starting to speak in Japanese.

"I'm not sure at all if you'll understand me or not due to it being my understanding that American's tend to not learn other languages but I can't actually speak English. You seem to be very nice so i feel bad for not understanding you but well I cant understand what you just said." she said looking a bit embarrassed.

"Which I know probably sounds stupid of me to come to do this when it requires a lot of talking but i really wanted to see what it would be like and what an American comic book store was like in person."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Nina blinked when Jenny began talking in Japanese and chuckled "oh why didn't you say so? Yes I speak Japanese, my mother is Japanese so when I was growing up in England she made sure I knew Japanese" she explained to her, before repeating what she had said in English to her in Japanese "if you need any help communicating to the other people here just let me know, I can create a clone to assign to you as a translator if you like" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Her head perked up upon hearing her speak in Japanese it being that last response she expected to get. "I dunno I was just worried for well... stupid reasons now that I look back..." She said looking embarrassed as she looked down a bit for a moment before looking back up and smiling "I'm glad that I can talk to you though, thank you for being so kind and all."

She said kindly as she nodded "Okay, thank you and no I don't have any allergies so don't worry mam." She said replying to her resaying what she said before. She then nodded "Yeah having a translator would be nice-" She then blinked "Clone?" She asked before finally noticing her Animal features, she had been so distracted with all of the possible issues she thought she had with communicating with others she had sorta not noticed them until now.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Nina would create a clone of herself as if by magic who then waved at Jenny and went to stand next to her "the clone is a copy of myself, she'll act exactly like me of her own accord and I can gain control of her in a pinch" she explained as Nina-2 saluted cutely "if you want you can come chill in the front room until others show up" said Nina with a calm shrug "I'm not sure how much of a turnout we'll have today, I know the regulars are coming, they're really nice so don't worry~" she assured Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 11:36 pm

Jenny blinked and stared in awe at the clone as she looked it over curiously as she walked over to stand next to her. "Well that is certainly a cool trick mam." She said clearly impressed. She gained a very faint blush from the salute and gave a slight bow in response. She then looked to the first nina as she spoke to her and nodded to her "Yeah that sounds great to me! Thank you." She then gave a small slightly nervous smile but still a genuine one. "Well I hope I make a good impression on them, since I honestly may become a regular here too since, I love comics, and there's someone other then my parents who can speak English here." She said kindly and gratefully to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 4:25 am

Nina smiled and got out a chair for Jenny to chill out on "want some cookies I made the other day?" she asked, opening an airtight food box and offering a mix of peanut butter, chocolate and strawberry cookies.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 9:36 pm

A seven foot tall and attractive looking red headed male and a four foot, dark haired youth were walking along. "Not bad for tha' states eh Arty?" Orion commented, running a hand through his fiery red hair. They had been in Jump for a short time and were still trying to get situated, staying at one of the hotels. But they obviously couldn't live forever in a hotel. They also could not live off of the money they got from their mom's death. Orion was trying not to think about that too much right now, and he didn't want to worry his little brother either.

"It's better then Steel City for sure" Isiah replied excitedly. Superheroes and such weren't exactly a new thing no matter where you were. But it was one of those things that you never imagined you would see in person for yourself. Well that wasn't completely true. His brother could create and control fire, and he always considered him to be some kind of hero. Even if he denied it up and down. But it was one thing to have someone with actual powers be your big brother, and another thing to be in a city that was well known for having a team of them protecting everyone. It was so cool!

The brothers would begin passing by Nina's store which immediately caught Isiah's eye. "What's up? Oh, a comic book store," Orion said looking up at the store sign. He could make out what the shapes of manga books too. And he didn't need to ask what Isiah was thinking, already seeing him anxious to go inside. "You wanna go in? Not like we have any where to be bro," Orion offered.

"Sure! It looks like they might have some cool manga," Isiah smiled brightly and went inside, Orion following close behind him, being careful not to bang his head on the door. That happened more often then you would think...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 2:06 am

Jenny thanked her and sat on the chair with a soft smile and nodded at the offer of a cookie "(Yeah I would love one thanks!)" She took a peanut butter cookie and ate it happily and gave her a smile and a thumbs up as she chewed the cookie. She then saw some guys coming in and looked to Nina then. "(Are either of those guys some of your regulars by any chance?)" She asked curiously before seeing one guy eye the manga. and the larger guy behind him and gave a very timid small wave and smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:12 am

Nina would put the box on the counter so Jenny could get any more if she liked, she shook her head to Jenny's question "nope, never seen these guys before" she replied in Japanese before looking to the two "hey there~ welcome to Kitsune Comics! If you need any help just let me know" she told them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 5:41 pm

[[Here's Isiah btw E Clicketh]]

The brothers both blinked at the two Ninas. Inferno grinned widely and Isiah just sheepishly went off to go browse through some of the manga. But he'd be casting curious peeks over whatever he was looking their way."Ello there ladies, not often I meet twins. Especially in a place like this," Orion smiled. One of the red heads felt... off to him. He could only tell through his vague sense of heat used when manipulating fire. But basically one felt more "natural" to him then the other, even while not close up. "I'm Orion~" he introduced himself.

"Are you really having DnD here?" Isiah would ask suddenly rushing over after he saw the flyer.

"And this excitable lad here is... Aurtr," Orion introduced Isiah using his little alias, ruffling his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:51 am

Jenny continued to eat her cookie as she saw her leave out the box for her. and nodded slightly when she said she didn't know who the men were and started to talk to them in english. She figured she was just telling them welcome and what not so she finished her cookie and reached for another while the oldest of the two started to grin at the ninas and started to talk to them. Nina was pretty good looking so it would make sense if he was flirting with her or something like that.

She grabbed a cookie then and mid bite she blinked seeing the other guy rushing over eyeing the flyer she brought in asking a question. She didn't know if it was to her or not so she while will mid bite looked up to Nina 2 in hopes for some translation help. If she did so she would look back to the guy and took her bite and handed him the flyer. She then spoke with an empty mouth after swallowing her cookie.

"(Yeah, if you want to join then i think right now it will be you and me until more people come.)" she said a bit nervously but gave a small awkward smile to him hoping for Nina 2 to translate for her back to him. She then looked up as the other guy ruffled the younger one's hair saying what sounded like an introduction and then what was probably the guys name. She took another bite of her cookie before grabbing one and held it out with her free hand offering it to Aurtr then while looking up at him with her cookie in her mouth as she took another bite from it.

((Hey you may want to throw in some more letters since Emmz and I both could identify as E XP))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Kitsune Comics!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next