Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Welcome to Kitsune Comics!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Nina 2 would be translating quietly to Jenny so she could keep up with the conversation. Nina giggled at the flirtations "twins? Oh no, not twins, she's just a clone of mine that I made to help translate for Jenny here, my name is Nina, owner of the shop" she said before she smiled at Aurtr "yeah there's a D&D tournament today, some of the regulars are going to be turning up eventually too, and there'll be a hot lunch at 12" she told them happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 2:23 pm

"Oh? So then you're actually a Kitsune?" Orion assumed based on the name of the store, and the fact no normal human could make clones of themselves. Plus, look at her! Even he was able to put two and two together to make fish.

Isiah's eyes brightened at his brother's realization. "Wow that's so cool. I can't wait to start then," Isiah commented cheerily.

"Just don' get too excited bro. You'll wear yourself out before the fun starts," Orion chuckled. So the other Nina was the other girl's translator? Earlier it sounded like some kind of oriental language. Probably Japanese if he were to guess. Well that sucked for Isiah then. A girl that liked the same things as him might get his nose out of manga books.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Jenny nodded thank you to her as Nina 2 began to translate for her. So she was right, this guy was trying to hit on nina.... yeah she wasn't too surprised there. Jenny then though gave a small wave when she heard herself being mentioned. She though blinked hearing that she was a Kitsune before she started to smile happily at Nina. She hadn't seen a Kitsune since she was a kid! It was so cool to another one again finally after so long!

She couldn't wait to tell her cousin about this now! She couldn't believe that it took her this long to piece it together but in defense there were many animal esc looking humanoid beings running around in the world now and days. "(Sorry for not noticing sooner but its very cool to learn that you are of the Kitsune mam.)" She said kindly and happily to her but rather calmly.

She looked to Isiah as he seemed more excited about D&D and nina to register that she was offering him a cookie. She looked to the cookie as her smile lessened a bit before putting it back and sinking ever so slightly in her chair more as she ate her cookie. Not being in the center of attention all the time was a great refreshment and all but it was still a bit weird to her since she used to be the center of attention most of the time since in her home country she was an up and coming super star with her music even when the band went on hiatus.

In Germany she and her team were the local heroes everyone loved and invited to social events as friends and everything... It was fun here in America and all but the language barrier seemed to be putting up a stupid high wall between her and true establishment in this community.... She knew she should have tried to learn English a few years back when her cousin offered to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 4:29 am

Nina would chuckle "it's okay, people thinking I was cosplaying is how I ended up working here in the first place" she said to Jenny. Eventually a bunch of regulars showed up, all greeting Nina as one walked over to her "my sweet princess from another castle, I've longed to see you again" he said before kissing the back of her hand as Nina laughed "oh Mike you're so funny" she said "ah but all my intentions are serious my dear" "yeah and you know I'm not going to respond to them" she said as Mike still had a look of determination "one day I'll win your heart fair maiden" he said as Nina waved him off "sure sure" she said smiling as the guys would head into the game room to set up their things.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 7:31 am

Orion watched as some of the regulars came in. They all looked about how he imagined. But one immediately stuck out in his mind after hearing him speak. Reminded him of Isiah when his... power had just surfaced. The way he was speaking mind you, not the fact he was hitting on Nina. He obviously didn't like other guys trying to get in his way. "This happens all the time doesn' it?" Orion asked Nina to make conversation, some steam coming out of his mouth. It was more from the fact his body heat was much higher, and it was chilly outside to begin with.

Isiah meanwhile, calmed down alittle at his excitement from finding a place that had most of his favorite things in it. He did just notice that Jenny had offered him a cookie, and felt a little bad. "Ah, so how long have you played?" Isiah asked Jenny curiously.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 3:45 pm

"(Well to those who don't think that or know of paranormal beings are living around them would probably rationalize things like that. So that makes sense, though I feel bad that you were brought into a job based upon your looks. But if you like working here then i guess that means things worked out well then.)" She said with a slight smile.

She then blinked seeing the others who came in and how they talked to Nina.... so that explained what she meant by friendly.... It seemed that Orion was reacting in the manner of how a boyfriend would. Jenny never understood the whole dominance thing that many guys seemed to need to have all the time especially towards some girl they just met.

She though turned her attention back to Isiah when he spoke up and sat up a bit more. "(For about 5 years I learned about the game about a few months prior but it took a while to talk my sister and cousin into playing with me. I'm usually am Elven Rogue. What about you?)" She asked curiously in return as she finished her cookie and grabbed another.... she liked cookies.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Nina nodded "yeah, but I don't mind, I love getting chocolates, I tell them that they should save it for someone special and someone who will accept their love, but they insist, I've stopped resisting now, and upped my exercising" she told him with a chuckle "they seem to understand that I won't date any of them, but I guess they see me as their...leader...who needs tributes...maybe a goddess of nerd stuff, which I don't mind" she said with a shrug, she saw him steaming a little and couldn't help but giggle inside, how cute.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Orion would notice and then pretend to be smoking. "Chilly out today," he commented offhandedly, totally trying to not seem like he was jealous. Why would he be? They had just met. But still, just the way that guy swooned for her just rubbed him the wrong way. "Someone must have caught your eye atleast," He added, not exactly fishing but definitely hinting toward something.

Isiah was glad that the Nina clone was translating for him, as he knew a limited number of words in Japanese from some of his anime. "I don't think too much about race. But I usually pick Paladin, or Cleric- something to help everyone else's characters. But sometimes I'll fill in a role that's missing if it's that kind of campaign,"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Jenny laughed a little and smiled nodding "(Well clearly you're far kinder than me in games with your being willing to help everyone else out while I'm usually the jerk that is either the rogue or a **** bard when i'm not allowed to be a rogue but am always what my sister likes to call me, 'the loot harlot' since i steal all the loot at all times especially when im forced to be someone who wouldn't steal things. And when I can be I'm the kelpto that would be carrying a tavern table out of the door with me just because i could sell it for a single copper piece.")" She said laughing but was being totally honest... maybe that's why her sister and cousin hated playing with her in games some times.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 6:50 am

Nina shrugged and looked to Orion "maybe, but we'll see how that goes in time" she said with a small smile to him "sometimes love doesn't happen instantly though, sometimes it takes time" she added calmly.

As more and more customers filed in, there would be openings for Jenny and Isiah to join in, the clone would follow Jenny around wherever she went and translate for her while the real Nina would relax at the counter for now and tend to any customers who just came to buy things.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 5:08 pm

[That table thing is a reference to Cryaotic isn't it? xD]

"Oh, you're one of THOSE people," Isiah teased her with a strained smile. Sounded like his brother almost... except he was usually focused on what helped him kill monsters faster rather then JUST to have it. "Well I guess that means I'll have to try and pull you out when a mimic tries to eat your character~" he added playfully. He was looking forward to this.

"How 'bout now?" Orion asked after a few minutes, grinning playfully at her. He didn't think he could take all of this sitting around doing nothing for long periods of time. He'd get bored quickly. "What ya think about doing before you fell into this?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Jenny chuckled with a smile and nodded at his comment "(sure am, a) party members best get riggity wrecked)" she said as a jome with a smirk. "(why how kind of you sir, shall we be off to find a party now?)" she asked witha bright smile standing up then so they could find a party.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 10:55 am

Nina shrugged "nothing really, I decided to come to America through my wanderlust, spent some time as a fox watching human behaviour and then I was lucky enough to find a job here, I didn't really have any job aspirations before that" she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 11:04 am

"S-sure thing m-my lady," Isiah smiled sheepishly, more so at what he said. It was very possible and likely he was subtly hitting on Jenny. Or maybe it was nothing at all and in hindsight Isiah just thought it sounded like he did because he hung around his brother too much.

"Me neither. Too busy gettin' into fights, partyin' and then looking out for shorty over there," he commented, referring to Arty. "Was a hard transition. But I'm not complaining about it," Orion added sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Jenny giggled at his gesture and curtsied to him since she was wearing a fancy esc skirt today. "(Sure a gentle man~)" She joked before walkign off into the room and spotted a table with 2 open seat and pointed to it. "(That table seems to be working on character sheets so we should be able to jump right in at the start with them.)" If he was up for it she would then proceed over there and sit down getting a character sheet from the GM and turned the sheet to write in her own proper method on the sheet in japanese putting her character name down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kitsune Comics!   Welcome to Kitsune Comics! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Kitsune Comics!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next