Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Vote_lcapKitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Voting_barKitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Vote_lcapKitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Voting_barKitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Nina sat in her shop boredly, giving a sigh as she stared out to the empty store, she then got an idea as her face lit up then got out her mobile phone and started texting Kyte, she had been thinking about Kyte and then wondering if she should get to know Rico more, after-all she wanted to make a good impression on Kyte's family, so she had the idea that she could maybe babysit Rico for a night, so she texted Kyte with her idea.

"Hey Kyte, had the idea that I could babysit Rico for a night while you're working, don't worry I'm not looking for money, I just thought that I could get to know her more, she seems like a really nice sister so I thought I could just play some video games with her and such and answer any questions she might have about me while you're out working, it's fine if you don't want me to, I was just curious that's all. -Love Nina."

Nina sent the text with a smile and waited for a reply, wondering if Kyte would be able to trust her with Rico.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Kyte ran through the aisles of crates, rolling behind one to be beside a man. the main quickly pointed his automatic weapon at him, but Kyte pointed both Tenebrae and Lux at his leg, firing repeatedly every inch. It was quite unnecessary; Kyte could have shot him in the head, but that wasn't fun. He turned the man's leg into minced meat, making him scream, before dispatching him.

Kicking him out, Kyte ran, and jumped onto the body, making it slide across the floor spinning, and shooting many other men in the room without being harmed himself as he got a text. Feeling no one else alive in the room, he read the text, smirking gently. There was one around the corner. He drew Noctis with his right hand, texting back with his left as he tossed it into the man's chest just as he appeared from the corner, not even having looked at him.

That's fine. Go to this address. He gave her the address to the nightclub's upper floor, even giving an image of what the place looked like. This line isn't secure, so when you get to the elevator inside, text me back so I can give you the access codes.

Sending the message and pocketing his phone, he retrieved his sword. His hair was an unusual blood red, from all of the blood in it, and he moved on to the next room. He loved sweeping missions.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Nina smiled happily and quickly started packing up a few things, bringing a few gaming consoles and controllers along with some DVDs and video games, it was a hefty load but she figured she'd have to entertain Rico somehow, she walked to the nightclub and managed to get into the elevator after some time, she then texted Kyte again "okay sweety, got into the elevator now, brought lots of games for me and Rico to play as well as some DVDs, hope she liked what I brought lol. -Love Nina."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:00 pm

She didn't get into the elevator, because it required a code. Kyte texted her back after sniping with handguns; another hobby.

Make sure she finishes her homework. Here are the codes you need.

Kyte sent her the elevator access code, the security override code since she wasn't of Kyte's DNA, the security reset code for when she got out of the elevator, and the lockdown code in case Nina and the five clansmen weren't enough for a situation.

Have fun. I'll be there by 11PM. Make sure she's in bed by 10.

Kyte tac-knifed a man sneaking up on him as he sent the text.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm

"okie dokie, don't worry, I've had my experience with babysitting Kitsune cubs...except I'm pretty sure Rico won't be as troublesome" Nina texted back before inputting all the codes that she needed to put in as well as resetting them too, she then walked into the living room "hey Rico, it's me Nina, remember from the comic book store?" she asked with a smile before she put her mobile phone into her pocket, she then looked around for Rico as she put the bag pack next to the sofa, rubbing her shoulders a little "jeez no wonder they made the PSP...the PS3 is downright heavy..." she muttered "then that added with the Gamecube, PS1, PS2 and Xbox-360 too..." she added before she looked around for Rico.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Nina would see five men in the shadows of the room, all staring at her. Slowly, they bowed, before standing back up straight and sinking into the shadows. Rico came in from the elevator five minutes later, her backpack on, skipping into the room, before stopping in front of Nina.

Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAco3oe01BqlyLsOoRi09hdC_trnmQwTcSx-RHdGeqXE0xWz91I8_HCtbfXQ

She blinked slowly at Nina, remembering what Kyte told her about guests.

Be polite.

Hello, she said, smiling gently, before making a slight bow herself.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Nina smiled to the men and bowed back to them before she turned to Rico and bowed to her back "hey Rico, its me remember, Nina, from the comic book store, the one who gave you the lollipop" she said with a chuckle, curious to if she remembered her or not "Kyte said I could babysit you tonight while he's out working, if that's okay with you, don't worry, I brought lots of games for us to play and DVDs to watch" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Rico smiled at Nina as she introduced herself once more. She said that Kyte gave her permission to babysit.

Really? That's wonderful! I remember you, Nina. It was delicious.

She took off her backpack.

But I have to do my homework first. Big brother says it's very important.

She walked over to the table and put her schoolwork on it, working on it. She seemed to be happy but was silent.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Nina chuckled "well feel free to ask if you need any help" she said happily before she started unpacking her bag-pack of things that she had brought, taking out the game consoles, video games, controllers and DVDs, she then started to think about what she should make Rico for dinner, having lived on her own for quite some time now she had managed to teach herself some very nice culinary skills, although thinking about it, she'd just have to use whatever was in the kitchen, she doubted that there would be any Japanese ingredients for making sweet mochi and such.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Rico finished her homework quite quickly, putting her work back into her pack and then bringing it back to her room. She shortly returned, sketching some things on paper silently, before looking to Nina. She still didn't say anything, as her legs were slightly swinging.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Nina smiled at Rico "so what do you want to do? I brought some video games for us to play as well as some DVDs you might like to watch" she said, hoping that Rico would like the things that she had brought.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Rico smiled at her gently.

What do you have?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:03 pm

"Loads, I've brought some one player games if you just want to play them, ones like Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy as well as some two player racing games and fighting games too, take your pick" said Nina happily, showing Rico all the video games that she had brought "I've also got some anime, comedy and action DVDs too, I wasn't sure which ones you'd like" she said with a chuckle as she showed Rico the DVDs too.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Rico tilted her head to one side as Nina discussed all of the available options of video games, and then tilted her head to the other side as she went through movies.

I've never played any of those games, but I'd be glad to try, she said with a smile. Or we could watch a movie...whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Nina smiled at Rico "well lets start off with a DVD first then, the Studio Ghibli DVDs are really good" she said before looking through her Studio Ghibli DVDs, trying to find a suitable one "oh yeah, what would you like for dinner too?" she asked curiously as she picked out something actiony and not too babyish but also not too scary, Tales from Earthsea "this one has dragons in it" she said happily before she put the DVD into the DVD player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)   Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune Babysitting (Kyte Uchiha)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next