Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Vote_lcapkitsune neko zetsu( finished) Voting_barkitsune neko zetsu( finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Vote_lcapkitsune neko zetsu( finished) Voting_barkitsune neko zetsu( finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

kitsune neko zetsu( finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kitsune neko55
kitsune neko55

RPG character
Name: kitsune neko zetsu
Code Name: foxcat
Villain or good guy?: Good

kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Empty
PostSubject: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:37 am

"Don't mess with me, or I'll kick your butt."

Full Character Name

kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Neko_girl_by_drossloveyaoi-d4opxp9

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:kitsune neko zetsu
Nickname(s):kit, neko, zetsune
Codename:foxcat
Alias(es):kit-kat
Classification:animal hybrid
Affiliation:good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:brunette
Eye Color:purple
Height:5'8"
Weight:105
Other Traits:light freckles, flawless skin, full lips, knee lenght hair, normally in a ponytail or braid,she has cat ears and a fox tail.

===POWERS===

Powers:cat like reflexes,can run at 95 mph, she can go from 0-95 in both forms,can breath underwater,

Skills:archery,excells in hand to hand combat, swimming,martial arts,
climbing,amazing at handling guns.

Weaknesses:scared of dogs,bulldozers and airplanes.if you cut the end of her tail,her sense of balance will be off,causing her to be somewhat clumsy.if you hit her ears her hearing will be effected,causing her to have hearing problems.she is mortal.

Equipment:bow and arrow, a little more than 5 knives,2 grenades,and a pair of pistols.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:kind yet fierce,loyal,normally happy,sees others as equals(most of the time),tries to find the good in most things,

Strengths:can run super fasted, can jump off tall building and land on feet, can see in the dark,very alert
amazing sense of smell,can smell stuff up to 10 feet away,can hear stuff up to 9 miles away,can see up to 2 miles away

Interests/Habits:habits:sudden bursts of energy/happiness,acts like a cat
interests:martial arts,wrestling

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:unknown
Place of Origin: lab in japan
Current City:jump city
History:
spent first few years of life in japanese lab after those few years broke out and was on the run from lab security for a while then ended up in jump city

Sample RP kitsune looked back saying "grrr why are they still following me?" After she had broken out security kept following her.she ran as fast as she could then jumped in the air and turned in to her hybrid form(foxcat).after doing that she ran under a tree and watched them run by from there.

Last edited by kitsune neko55 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : found ways to improve it)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 pm

sounds very familiar :3 can i call when finished ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm friends with Kitsune and she said that you could call it. She may not finish it anytime soon though (she's procrastinating ^^").
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Hmm I was told it was finished so here I go.

I'm going to need more description on her powers. And if she excels in martial arts I would go ahead and add that to powers. I would also add could breath under water in powers too. Also I'm going to need a legitimate weakness, something that indicates she can be beaten. Like state that's she's mortal meaning she can actually die and get wounded.
Back to top Go down
kitsune neko55
kitsune neko55

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 pm

i added those and a few other things Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 am

um, you didn't really do any of the edits i asked you to do. and your weaknesses, well i need a major weaknesses, like if shes mortal, if she was shot would she die or get wounded. I still need more description on her powers, How far can she see? How strong is her sense of smell? How good is her hearing? you might also want to mention about the tail in her appearance.
Back to top Go down
kitsune neko55
kitsune neko55

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:47 pm

i'll work on Smile
Back to top Go down
kitsune neko55
kitsune neko55

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 pm

fixed,also how do i set a picture for it?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Use the image code.

Code:
[img]image link[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kitsune neko zetsu( finished)   kitsune neko zetsu( finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kitsune neko zetsu( finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: