Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Vote_lcapBloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Voting_barBloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Vote_lcapBloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Voting_barBloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Empty
PostSubject: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Bloodmoon was walking through the city he was for once being a normal teen seeing as there was nothing for him to do at home or anything that peaked his interest as he walked down robin advenue he came across a comic store with the name comics for fans. Bloodmoon shrugged to himself before heading in to look around as he went through the door he heard the chime above the door go off. Letting the door close he looked around the room taking note of all those in the room before heading over to a random rack of manga's and began to leaf through it carefully hoping not to damage the book with his claws. When another customer remarked on how his full metal alchemist themed costume was awesome. When bloodmoon asked what that was and that his arms where really metal the other teen began a rant of that being impossible and how could he not know what full metal alchemist was growing annoyed he started to walk away with the manga in his hand it was about a half wolf demon and a young high school girl that fell down a well and went back in time. But the annoying teen followed him ranting after him finally getting sick of the boy he turned and glared at the boy hoping to get him to leave him be he said in a wolf like growl with his cloak coming to life, "Either leave me be or I will send you through a wall got that." the boy quickly fled out the door after that while others stared at him in shock. Powering down his cloak bloodmoon began to look at other manga books.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:23 am

Alex Greggory wasn't your ordinary teenager, he was also known as Dagger, although he wasn't the most famous hero so he wasn't really known much by that name either. Despite not being a normal teenager, he still liked to act like one, albeit a nerdy one, so he visited Comics for fans to get a Fullmetal Alchemist that he left out of his collection, he walked into the store to see a very familiar face threaten a random boy. He approached the mange section and picked up the Fullmetal Alchemist he needed, then walked up to Bloodmoon Hey Shawn his voice was completely casual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:57 pm

"hello alex," said bloodmoon looked over to alex and asked, "What is full metal alchemist and what does it have to do with my arms? The person I just threated wouldn't shut up about how could I dress up as something and not know a thing about it." as he began to look through other mangas for ones he liked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 am

Alex smiled So that's what that was about? Basically, full metal alchemist is about well... Alchemists. The main character lost his arm and got it replaced with a metal arm, kind of like yours he rapped his knuckles against Shawn's arm to demonstrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Bloodmoon nodded and picked up a copy of the first book to read and said, "I may have to say sorry to that kid if I see him again but he wasn't making any sense." He then started to flip through a copy of saint syereraia and added to his small stack and then turned to alex and asked, "Any book you would recommend."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Dagger shrugged I would recommend Full Metal Alchemist, but I think you're probably fed up of talking about it after that kid he checked out Bloodmoon's stack The books your getting are quite good though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:51 pm

"That I am" said bloodmoon as he got ready to go pay for his purchases he said, " Will have to come here more often the books seem to be good."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Alex smiled casually Yeah, they are as if he suddenly remembered that he had business here other than talking to his teacher he walked off to get some more books while Shawn paid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open   Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodmoon explores the world of comics(open
Page 1 of 1