Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jennifer Necowl  Vote_lcapJennifer Necowl  Voting_barJennifer Necowl  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jennifer Necowl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 12:10 am

"Yeah I'd say you're joke was killing me but that would be in poor taste."

Jennifer Necowl

Jennifer Necowl  Anti_spirit_jennifer_necowl_civilian_by_2793p-dbh8dbk
Spoiler:

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Jennifer Necowl
Nickname(s): Jenny, Blue, Blue Blast, Berserker
Codename: Energy Knight
Alias(es): N/A
Race: Outsider - Anti Spirit (Spiritual Being Of Sorts)
Alignment: Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black (Glowing Light Blue With Powers)
Eye Color: Grey (Glowing Light Blue Irises And Her Whites Of Her Eyes Turn Black With Powers)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120lbs
Other Traits: Has a scar that is on both sides of her chest that is located right in in the middle of her chest right inbetween her ribs.Her canines and the tooth right beside all of her canines right before her molars are all super sharp and long. Her blood is black and her flesh including her tongue are all grey and shades of grey.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
-Physiology - This race is basically the incorrectly resurrected few of the race Spiritbloodline and is the equivalent to the spiritbloodline as zombies are to humans in terms of how they are seen and how certain parts of them work.

Power Looks: Based on the general power color of the individual people of the Anti Spirits, they are able to light up their hair and irises in a glowing fashion. Jenny's color is Light Blue And Black. This can either be turned on by choice or out of the individual having high intense feelings.

Mild Pain: This race is unable to feel very minor forms of pain such as paper cuts small cuts from knives, flicks and slaps from average humans. anything past this they would feel the pain as very slightly less than they normally would but not much more.

Razor Sharp Teeth: Their teeth are razor sharp and can cut through wood decent well but are heavily mean to only be used to cut through average skin and flesh like butter.

Flesh: This race can eat things other than flesh normally but will gain nothing from it. This race also must be well fed on flesh to be able to heal normally (it gives no bonus to how quickly they heal) and get over being sick and other such things. They must eat the equivalent to flesh as they would normally eat in normal foods, which means some may need to eat a massive amount of flesh due to eating that much food normally while others only need to eat a little at a time.

-Energy Bursting: Jenny can let out concentrated bursts of energy through her hands and feet and eyes to allow her to do powered up attacks and faster running. This all runs on though her own body energy. This means the less energy she has to use these abilities, and the quicker she burns out on energy when she does use them.

• Boosted Speed: This ability allows her to run up to 75 mph by her sending out a blast through her feet as they leave the ground to push her forward faster. This can be done for 2 minutes straight when fully energized. Though if she does do this for too long in one go she will leave herself with overly sore legs that make it hard for her to run even normally for the next 2 days due to the fact that her body was not fully meant for such speeds for that long.
  • Boosted Attacks: Jenny can let off blasts from any real direction from her feet and hands. These blasts can be used to make deep dents in 2 inches of mental and can even be used to counter super strength attacks that are done by attackers who have the strength of 5 tons. Any weight/strength further then that then pushes over/past and she feels that. ((For example when blocking a 6 ton attack she would feel 1 ton out of it.)) Though these attacks would need to be charged for  10 seconds before they can get this strong. She can do quick rapid hits with no charge that just make her punch and hit twice as hard as normal. If constantly attack for this whole time she can do no charge hits for 2 minutes straight while fully charged ones last for 30 seconds. In addition to this she is able to send out blasts through her eyes going up to 5 feet away from her body, these blasts being the same strength as all her other blasts.

-Energy Construct: Jenny is able to transfer her energy into objects to replace very basic missing parts of non living objects and make her energy into solid constructs that have a decently basic design. In order to do these she must envision what she wants to make first before she can create each construct and she is not able to make anything more complicated than something with the set up like a rubix cube (its interlocking parts being the complicated part) and nothing that out sizes her own mass.

(Ex: she can lets say make a staff that is taller than her but the taller it is than her the thinner it would have to be making this a very big give and take power.) Reach of her constructs are no stronger than average steel and she can only make up to the equivalent of 3 maxed out constructs(in size) before she runs out of energy. Though if the constructs aren't shattered due to something breaking them by force cutting or any other physical means she can reabsorb them but must be able to touch them to do so.

She can get up to 20 ft away from each construct before they break on their own. She is able to transfer her energy into something to make a construct inside it to use it in that manner the best and easiest example of this is if she funneled her energy into a gun she could create bullets for it though with higher caliber guns the force they put off to fire the guns become too great and shatter her energy upon attempting to fire off a bullet.

She can only do common pistol level bullets, and low end rifle bullets. She can not do things like shot guns due tot the bullets scattering nature, this nature would cause the bullets she would make to separate incorrectly and cause the energy bullets to shatter on their own (the same going for any explosive styled guns and weapons.).

Skills
-*Master Hacker/Programmer
-*An Advanced fighting style that incorporates some basic hand to hand, capoeira, animalistic styled attacks and various forms of dancing.
-*Advanced Acrobatics
-Advanced Rollerblade/Hover boot using skills
-Knows how to speak Japanese English and German
-Can sing at a professional level/can speak/sing perfectly in sync with her twin sister and cousin.
-Knows various forms of dance
-Knows how to play the, Lead/Bass Guitar, and the Violin Extremely well.

Physical Weaknesses
-Her Powers: Her powers quickly drain her over all energy down quickly if not used correctly or efficiently thus leaving her at a point where she is possibly nearing passing out or having already passed out.

-Running: Running for too long with her blast boosts make her sore and unable to run for the next few days due to her body not be able to handle all the constant over powered running.

-Anti Quirks: If she doesn't eat enough flesh she will not be able to heal correctly. On top of this due to not being able to feel certain parts of pain she could accidentally touch something hot or cut herself and not notice it right away and make the injury worse.

Mental Weaknesses
-Hungry: When she is hungry she starts to hallucinate and no longer can tell people apart other than seeing silhouettes of them and her brain will start to tone out what they are saying and replacing it with her own voice telling her to eat. Though if she focuses hard enough she can push back some of these affects and fight back the urge to eat. This can sometimes cause her to attack her allies.
-Bad Memories: After being tortured for so long after being kidnapped then watching her parents die and then being killed right before she could get to her family has left her with some major issues. These issues causing her to get distracted at times remembering them and even giving her night terrors due to also being cut off from the dream scape thus giving her normal natural styled sleep like any other human.

Equipment
-Hover Boots: Her hero boots are built to double as hover boots, they work just like roller blade do with speed  though require harder training due to having no friction to slow them down making them more dangerous to use. They hover about 3 inches off the ground and when at extreme speeds such as 100+mph it is possible for them to glide over water though before then she would just sink at a pretty decent rate.
-Basic Hero Armor: Her Hero suit is a bit thicker then most making basic normal hits from average people feel half as bad and helps possibly lessen piercing and slashing wounds that would have to pass though what would feel like hard thick rubber first. Though this suit is made to help regulate out heat to make her feel just about always room temperature.
-Hero Mask: This mask works as many different things. It works as a music player and communicator to who can patch through it. Buttons to swap around music, her translations and filter are all on various parts of the mask. The mask also works as night vision goggles but puts out light when she has it on. This night vision is tinted black and blue rather then black and green.  

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality Jenny at times can still find herself able to make jokes smile laugh and be goofy and act the age she is mentally. Though over all she seems on the surface to be devoid of many emotions but this is mostly due to her refusing to look sad.

She is much darker now and tried her best not to kill but now sees it as something that may just happen and in some cases its heavily needed to avoid something bad from happening in the future. Jenny is much less social than she once was but is also less awkward when she talks to others due to no longer caring how others see her.

-Dancing
-Singing
-Puns
-Terrible Jokes
-The Pain in the eyes of those who hear bad jokes
-Goofing off
-Fighting
-Helping others
-Cartoons
-American things
-Elves
-Bunnies
-When certain people are in pain sad or die
-Regrettably the feeling of biting into someone

Dislikes
-People who tries so hard it gets sad and or annoying
-Spicy things
-Tinny yapping dogs
-Most parts of tumblr
-The color Sarcoline because it's name tries to hard for such a bland color
-Sushi
-Living/Comign back the way she did and how she did

Habits/Hobbies
-Singing, dancing, and playing music
-Crime fighting.
-She has a bad habit of biting people at the wrong moment on accident making things incredibly awkward.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Jane Necowl (Mother/Dead) Mike Necowl (Father/Dead) Addison Necowl (Twin Sister/Dead) Azar Necowl (Cousin)
Place of Origin: Shikoku, Japan
History
Jenny was born in a city hidden by magic in the Glowing forest of Shikoku Japan. Each day she went to a school dedicated to the people of her race and teaching them the culture, how to blend in, and their powers. Here she spent most of her time with her twin sister and cousin who was from Germany but traveled to the school to get a proper education for her people. Over time though the 3 decided to form a music group, this group getting a very large following for more than just their music.

Due to all the random things they did they gained a wide spread fan base that some were there for certain things while others were there for everything they did. Their group was known for their music, parties at random dance clubs, and crazy meet and greets where they spent most to all their money all the time to make it fun and free for all who came.

After a bit of doing this the 3 of them would also all travel to Germany to act as a hero team that quickly became very noteworthy in the local area. Though one day her twin raced off ahead of her and her cousin and by the time they both caught up to her her twin was wearing a half broken mask, was crying with an insane smile and laugh, and all of the gang members they were planning on taking into the police after taking them down were dead.

Jenny managed to calm her sister down but the next morning she was gone. After this they made an announcement a few months later saying the her sister was missing and due to this they would stop most to all of their parties, concerts, and meet and greets though they didn't say the reason why they thought she left since that would mean revealing what her sister did.

After a year her parents announced that they had to go to America for a job but they could go and move to anywhere of a few set locations. Due to feeling bad over how their last daughter always seemed bothered no matter how much she denied it they told her that she could pick where of the set locations she could go.

After hearing news of the titans picking new heroes she decided to go there and to try her luck with getting on a new team since her old one hadn't left to do hero work together since her sister's disappearance.

Last edited by Energy on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 1:25 am

Ready to go
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 11:57 am

To apologise for the delay, I'm not even going to read the powers on this ap, I'm just gonna close my eyes and click 'approve'. Sure hope there isn't reality manipulation and chronokinesis in there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 2:02 pm

We're not looking at the power section on this one?
Whatever you say, DD.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 6:17 am

Updated just about everything but the history some areas i just slightly tweaked things but the major changes is in philology powers and added a second power and altered her weaknesses a bit.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Looks like I got ANOTHER ONE to review xP

So point of clarification about her Speed Boost and Hover Boots. You mention at 100+ mph she can glide over water, which is fine. But with the speed boost she can run at 75mph. I'm simply wondering if she can actually reach up to 100mph on her own or if I'm missing something here.

And for making energy constructs inside of things, can she do this to bodies or armor of people?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:21 pm

I added in the small clarification of she can make her constructs that go inside something as it can only go inside non livign things. And you arent missing anything thats just a clause of if she goes that fast. Her hover boots due to not being pulled down by traction and carrying her so she doesnt have to keep running to hold the speed. This meaning that if someone like Toji or someone who can move faster than her pulled her into a fast speed with her hover boots on she would be able to maintain the speed on her own after they let go so if she is going that fast when she gets to water she could then glide over it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:29 am

Jennifer Necowl  2nu5caq
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jennifer Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Necowl    Jennifer Necowl  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Necowl
Page 1 of 1