Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Vote_lcapJennifer Wakeman [DONE] Voting_barJennifer Wakeman [DONE] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Vote_lcapJennifer Wakeman [DONE] Voting_barJennifer Wakeman [DONE] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jennifer Wakeman [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0bserver
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
0bserver

Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Wakeman [DONE]   Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 12:47 pm

"I am sorry, Sir. I am paid to report news, not to make them!"
Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] XxvTivn

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: XJ9
Nickname(s): Jenny, Robot-girl, Bulletproof reporter, Calamity News
Race: Robot
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Is this a canon?: Well yes, but actually no.

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color:Blue
Eye Color:Blue
Height:6'6''
Weight: 600 lbs
Other Traits: If you look really closely, you could see thin lines making up the hidden panels, plates, etc. around her body.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Machine Physiology

Jennifer is a Robotic Global Response Unit, aka a battle robot. This gives her a variety of capabilities related to being a machine. Although the later upgrades let her replicate some of the human functions, which include eating, sleeping, and others, she does not need them to continue functioning. She does not need to sleep and is immune to diseases that can affect human beings. She also can shut off 'pain receptors', lose limbs, etc. With adequate repairs, Jennifer can live on forever. Her memory can be downloaded into a computer and then put into another body, should the current one be damaged beyond repair.

Powers

- Super-strength: Used to be able to throw spaceships, after the purposeful downgrade can lift no more than 20 tons.

- Super-durability: Her shell is made out of a durable titanium alloy, making her impervious to conventional weapons and even high-caliber rounds. Super-strong individuals (similar or stronger to herself) and heavy explosive ordinance would still be able to do damage, however.

- Built-in arsenal. Though severely downgraded from what it used to be, it is still impressive, featuring various armaments, including jet boots (flight speed of 200 mph), Shiva sword-arms, a very tough net (can withstand blades and peak athlete strength targets), palm blasters (can blast holes through brick walls), seeker mini-missiles, a stun grenade, and a finger-laser, highly concentrated to cut through most metals.

- Superhuman-agility. Jenny can outrun a human athlete (40 mph running speed) and has reflexes that allow for dodging punches and the occasional bullet.

- Superhuman senses. Features a set of scanners, radars, and different spectrums of vision to navigate in limited environments.

Skills

- Excellent hand-to-hand combatant;
- Excellent weapons user;
- Competent in repairs, computing, and electronics;
- Degree in Journalism.

Abilities

- Pinpoint accuracy of motions;
- Eidetic memory;
- Machine learning.

Physical Weaknesses

- EMP;
- Hacking;
- Unstable surfaces (weighs 600 pounds);
- Can't swim.

Mental Weaknesses

- Very difficult to commit heroic acts;
- Will fight only in self-defense;
- Substance abuse;
- Self-doubt.

Equipment

Installed: Camera, microphone, notebook, voice recorder, a variety of suits to fit the climate/culture/physical conditions.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality

Her working persona is always the same: Jennifer Wakeman, the reporter of Calamity News, is always there first. Perfectly dressed, polite, upbeat, serious when needs to be, not afraid to ask the hard questions. An excellent reporter and a news anchor, ready to report facts from the teeth of catastrophe. This is the Jenny you would see every day on TV, when switching to Calamity News.

Off the clock, however, Jenny is a whole different person. Tired, burned out, cynical and apathetic. An often goer to bars, thank you mom for allowing me to process human food. Not caring about the next day. Prefers crude and dark humor. Having interviewed so many scumbags, has a low view of people in general. But behind the withered and cynical exterior hides someone who once believed in fighting for right and wrong. It cost her dearly, forcing her to put on a shell. Jenny does not want to take the risk again. She has a new life as a reporter, a job that pays well, and... that's it. Not much to lose, but it's all she got.

A lonely creature all by herself, save for a few drinking buddies. People who used to know her have probably forgotten by now. The only 'friend' Jenny has is her mother. They talk over Skype from time to time. But for personal reasons, the robot girl prefers her creator to stay hundreds of miles away. Makes it easier.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Nora Wakeman
Place of Origin: Tremorton, USA

History

I used to be famous once, you know?

The Hero of Tremorton, they called me. Going to school, fighting off alien invasions, trying to fit in as your average teenage robot. Until I screwed up. One wrong fight was all it took. A missile barrage meant for an alien invader, which hit my school instead. There was fire. And then, there was screaming. So much screaming. I tore the foe apart with my hands, and then flied back, to dig out the rubble. I dug as fast as I could, but the damage was already done.

28 injured, 11 casualties. One of them was my friend Brad. As soon as the fires were extinguished, the sirens came after me. I did not resist. What's the point, when they're right. I screwed up, I did wrong. The court session was fast and painless. I just nodded my head and agreed with anything the prosecutor said. All will to fight, gone. They wanted to lock me up, sure. What's the point, anyway? I am a machine, cold and immortal. The judges were sympathetic. So was the jury. And even the prosecutor. They all knew me. I didn't care, either way.

15 years in a colony. Released 5 years ago. I wouldn't have minded to stay for a bit longer. Or a lot longer. Time flows very quickly when you're not waiting for anything to happen. I moved away from Tremorton. As far as I could. Too many memories there. Started anew, in Jump. Finding employment was hard, and with mom not around to fix me up, I had to earn my own upkeep. Signed up with a media company called Calamity News. They were all too happy to hire someone not afraid of being blasted to smithereens. Finished my degree in journalism. And here I am.

This is Jennifer Wakeman, Calamity News. Keeping YOU safe from the lies.

«««Sample RP»»»

- Hi.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Wakeman [DONE]   Jennifer Wakeman [DONE] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 12:34 pm

Beep boop bop

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Wakeman [DONE]
Page 1 of 1