Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Vote_lcapJenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Voting_barJenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Vote_lcapJenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Voting_barJenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Empty
PostSubject: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 pm

"Well at least I wasn't turned into an old lady...."

Jenifer Necowl

Jenny Civillian Clothes
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) 2nq8ln10

SEM/Hero clothes
Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Image311

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Jenifer Leeanne Necowl
Nickname(s):Jenny, Zoney, Zondra, Zondra Vallexii, Shadow, Shadow Knight, Pixe, Fairy, Monster, Demon, The Murderer
Codename:Energy Warrior
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:(short) Brown
Eye Color:Brown(completely bright blue when powers are activated)
Height:5'3"
Weight:125lbs
Other Traits:Long pointy ears, 4 super sharp teeth

===POWERS===

Powers:
Super Energy Mode (SEM): Over time Jenny has managed to master this skill and now can turn into it when ever she wants for how ever long she wants but it no longer changes the strength of her powers so now she just uses it for looks and as a Hero costume.(also works as armor (strong as steel)

Healing: Jenny can heal any of her wounds and has learned how to take away the negative affects of her smoking. Healing simple flesh wounds only take about 3 or so seconds but bones take about 1 minuet and she must stay still. things like gun shot wounds on the other hand are a lot harder for her to heal since she must stay still and completely focused on it.(this doesn't count for shots to the head or heart those are just as deadly to her as it is to regular people.) Although her self healing has advanced it still takes twice as long to heal others and some times healing others bones may take out to about 5 mins or so. (also she may be able to stop the bad effects of smoking to herself she still can't do it for others yet.)

Flight: Can fly from 75-100 mph continuously for about 5 mins.

Energy projection: Can shoot out energy bolts(can also shoot one continuous blast making a large beam the energy blast would do cutting and knock back damage.) Jenny can shoot out energy for anywhere on her body but still can do it from all over her body all at once yet. Jenny can create objects as small as a key to a huge sword, and can be as simple as a sword to a gun. Any weapon will be a little stronger and powerful than regular weapons usually the strength of these weapons are as strong as steel.

Skills:Knows how to speak Keliconigla (a language from an alternate dimension), Hacking most machines, Picking locks/ breaking into stuff, Mixed Marshal arts, Hand to hand fighting, Acrobatics, Dual/single/large sword fighting skills, dual/single gun fighting skills, knife throwing skills, running at Olympic speeds, near cat like reflexes, how to mimic most peoples voices(usually only girl voices  but can do male voices too and usually only used for singing), How to play guitar(lead not bass)

Weaknesses:When she over uses or putts to much strain on her powers her nose bleeds and becomes light headed to the point of nearly passing out. Jenny might have super powers but when she can't black or stop an attack she will be wounded just like any other human. As Jenny learned a long time ago (for her) she will be willing to give up everything even her life to protect/save the ones she loves and or cares about.

Strengths:Her powers and skills, protecting/ saving lives, climbing things.

Equipment:Motorcycle when not doing hero related things
Spoiler:
Pack of cigarettes(of course she doesn't carry them on her during school, but usally just puts them in a compartment on her motorcycle)
Black lighter with skull that has blue fire comming off it picter on the side)
Spoiler:
(usually makes what she needs from the energy she projects.)

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:After everything Jenny has gone threw in her life Jenny has learned to be more mature about things and has grown up but since she is 16 again she has become more of a goofball at times once again. Even though she my mess around she still knows exactly when to stay serious and when to goof off. Jenny still treats her kids as her kids but only in public she says they are her cousins.

Interests/Habits:Track Team, Gymnastics team, Acrobatics performer in a circus and works with her husband,

Likes: Bunnies/rabbits, Her job as a circus performer, singing, playing guitar, playing video games, reading comics, Her husband Adam, swords, the following bands and music like theirs: Three days grace, linking park, flyleaf, Paramore, Evanescence, Abandon All Ships Guardian Angel  etc.,Motor cycles, her childern, being able to relive her teen age years

Dislikes: Villains, being made fun of, when she cant protect/save people she cares about, People who make fun of her kids, people who threaten the lives of the ones she cares about, having to go through pubity again, not being able to call her husband her husband or her kids her kids in public, being short again.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Adam Necowl (Husband (took on Jenny's last name) Adam Jr. Necowl (2 year old son) Anna Necowl (new born daughter)
Place of Origin:A small town in Texas
Current City:Jump City
History: After returning from the alternate distention Jenny learned that Eric was no longer with the Titans and remembered that he had been thrown into a wall during the fight with EP and assumed her died because she didn't learn he was really training with Tib. Because Eric was the only thing that kept her going those 3 years while in slavery she had to leave Jump City because she couldn't handle that pain of thinking Eric was died because of her.

After leaving Jump city without even informing anyone of her return she traveled on the road most of the time until a traveling circus offered her a ride and she happily accepted. B the time they had reached the next city Jenny had already been accepted into their little family and she became a member of there circus with her and her new soon to be boy friend Adam being their main circus act with Jenny being the main doctor (with her healing powers) special effects person, and main body guard to those unwanted mobsters and such selling "esurance"

Jenny and Adam got married when Jenny was 20 years old and Jenny now at age 26ish is now pregnant with her second child Anna (the first one being now 2 years old Adam Jr.) and Adam and Jenny plan to have both Adam Jr and Anna join their acrobatics act when they are old enough. (Adam Jr. has semi pointy ears and teeth and Adam's ability to be basically like a rubber person or something and well basically he's like plastic man but with the ability to only stretch out his limbs more than 2 feet. He has his fathers black hair but Jenny's brown eyes. Anna will have her father's green eyes, black hair, and the no pointy ears and teeth gene but will have all of Jenny's powers but only in purple and will also have little control over it but Jenny is going to help her with that when shes old enough.)

After hearing about the state Jump City was in Jenny had the Owner of the circus make the new permanent spot right out side Jump City so she could help out with protecting Jump City. Jenny still makes time for her family and the circus but now spends most nights protecting the people of Jump City.

After a month or so of Jenny's Parrallel self Akow using her powers non stop messing with the wall that divides all the dimensions Akow caused the Walls to basically reboot by stucking up and putting back all of the people who are inter twinded with anyone who at the time of the basic reboot back to their normal dimensions and fixing anything that was done to thier bodies from the dimensional hopping. Akow of course was jumping through rifts at the time and since she hadnt been going through the dimensions that often she wasn't really effected at all. Jenny on the other hand was forcced to have her body deage back to 16 years old but she still kept her power control and memories. Now that she is 16 technically again she has gone back to school saying that her husband is her uncle and her childern are her cosins.

Last edited by Energy on Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 44 times in total (Reason for editing : Change name)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Telepathy is being able to communicate with other people with your mind. Since you mentioned flying in her weaknesses, I'm assuming you meant telekinesis: the power to move things with your mind. (Unless she's just afraid of flying in a plane?)

We need a little more information here. Her origin has to be included in this profile, even if nobody (including her) knows it. Add some background, tell us what she is and where she came from. Once you've done that, I will happily approve this character.

-Dar

P.S.
If you ever have her gain powers in the future, those powers must be approved by a mod.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

OT: Just saving Dar some additional work here; in case you don't know, make edits to the app itself that Dar specified using the edit button up top.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 pm

ok ill fix it up snd message you back when its fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Like I said before, moving things with your mind is called "telekinesis." I went ahead and changed it myself so as not to waste your time, but be aware of what it is called. If you say you use your "telepathy" to pick up something, people will be confused.

Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Kamina44
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:00 pm

well it seems okay, anything you can compare her speed to? or a specific running speed? (example: 50mph and can only run ten miles before she starts getting tired.)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:42 am

ok i fixed up the running speed to make it more clear
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:46 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 am

I re did Paige hopefully for the last time waiting for approval
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:10 am

Re-Re-Approved. Please don't make this a habit.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:07 am

Re Apping Paige for the last time
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:14 am

Re apped paige and I'm using my new free 4th character slot to make her no longer npc fixing my 2 nnpc problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:54 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:18 pm

does that mean shes re accepted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm

It does indeed. The profile can stay here in the Legends section, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)   Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenny Leeanne Necowl (reapped)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Legends-
Jump to: