Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Voting_barA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Voting_barA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Lazy Day [Mega]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 pm

"You can share my bed," Hans said flatly.

"You would say that wouldn't you?" Daniel said after conceding to Yaani cleaning the dishes. It was nice to have someone else around the house to help with the cleaning up and chores.

"You heard her. She wants to take my warmth. And my bed's extra warm~" Hans said and somehow made it sound alittle questionable with a sly wink. Of course he wasn't actually saying anything would happen, he just liked messing with everyone.

Daniel opened his mouth as if to respond but couldn't think of something to say at that moment. He didn't want Hans to start firing away puns because he was sensing Hans would start again any moment now.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Yuriko would blush brightly at the thought of sharing a bed with Hans "b-but we only just met today, a-and I don't want to make you too cold in the night and-I-uhh..." she said nervously fumbling over her words, but she knew it'd be warm, and Hans so far didn't seem to mind her coldness "I-If you're sure..." she said softly.

That's when Yaani would walk in chuckling "oh come now Daniel, you insisted I slept in your bed on our first night too~" she teased him a little "although at least you were a little more...innocent about it" she said, deciding not to commend Hans for his cheeky implications either.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:52 pm

"Y-yes but only because I didn't want a guest of my house to have someplace comfortable to sleep," Daniel added in agreement with Yaani.

"Well I want a Ghost of my house to have someplace comfy to sleep~" Hans winked before Daniel brought his head on the table with a thump. Hans chuckled as Daniel just headdesked a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Yuriko would giggle yet again at the pun, which helped melt away her nervousness about the situation "w-well I have no objections if you don't mind then" she said as she would walk up as Yaani folded her arms with a chuckle "make sure there's nothing there you don't want her to see Hans~ she was still a human girl once" she warned, sure there'd be clothes all over the place, it was Hans, it was to be expected, but a simple trip on a jumper could reveal things previously hidden.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:17 pm

"Do I look like someone who keeps questionable things in his room?" Hans smiled, pretending to be innocent.

"Yes. Because you're too lazy to make an effort to hide them..." Daniel pointed out knowingly. This seemed to amuse Hans who chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Yaani would agree with Dan then sighed a little "well he's a big boy, who knows, maybe after a while, Yuriko might encourage him to be a little tidier and more energetic" she said, although she was doubtful, yes the power of love is a strong one, but strong enough to have Hans awake for more than 5 hours? Heh, it was merely wishful thinking.

Meanwhile, Yuriko would be already cosy and snuggled up in Hans' bed, enjoying the softness and warmth of a proper bed.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 6:15 pm

"I'm more worried about Hans seducing her to the dark side of lethargy..." Daniel said seriously. He had no idea how it would really affect a ghost but one Hans was bad enough. But even worse, what if she starts... making puns like him? Danny shuddered to think at that.

"Heh. What's with that expression? You look like someone who's having a bad time," Hans teased him playfully.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure you want to get to bed," Daniel changed the subject.

"Hmm I do feel tired," Hans yawned.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Yaani chuckled "two Hans? Don't worry, I'd help you out" she said happily "but yeah, you go have your snuggles with Yuriko, but no funny business~" she teased, she would then sit on the sofa and get settled for spending an evening with Dan.

Yuriko would be deep under the covers smiling happily and purring softly at how comfy and warm she was, although she could always be warmer.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 10:46 pm

"But funny is my business~" Hans chuckled.

"Goodnight Hans," Daniel said before joining Yaani on the sofa.

"You two behave and keep the noise down," Hans chuckled, sending Yaani's joke back on them as he slipped away. Yawning loudly as he found Yuri had managed to navigate the treacherous, self sustaining cyclone of clothes to the bed. He took off his hoodie, throwing it where ever and soon joined her under the covers. "Welcome to the family~" Hans sweetly said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 11:18 am

Yaani would settle in for an evening with Daniel, whether it be watching a film or something, she didn't mind, as long as it was with him "do you want any dessert or anything Daniel? I'm pretty sure I saw some ice cream in the freezer" she said with a kind smile, it had turned from Daniel treating her as the guest, to Yaani treating him as the guest.

Yuriko would giggle happily and wrapped her arms tight around Hans "thank you" she whispered before falling asleep while clinging to his warm body.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:23 pm

"I'm good. But if you want some I have no problem getting you a bowl," Daniel offered, trying to hang on to his role of good host. Technically at this point Yaani was less a guest and more a member of the family.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:28 pm

"I'm alright, I'm not too hungry, I'll share a bowl with you but since you don't want any, I'll be ok" said Yaani calmly, it looked like there might be cute little disputes between them in the future, let's just hope they don't visit a restaurant anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:43 pm

"Alright then, neither of us shall have ice cream then," Daniel commented, joining her on the sofa. "What do you feel like watching?" Daniel asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 5:49 pm

"Hmm...how about that one?" she said, pointing to the DVD rack, specifically Robin Hood Men in Tights, because it looked like it might be funny.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 7:06 pm

"That will be fine then," Daniel said picking the DVD that she picked out, putting it in the player before going back to the sofa and sitting close to Yaani.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day [Mega]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next