Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Vote_lcapModern !music?(Lazy)OVER Voting_barModern !music?(Lazy)OVER Vote_rcap 
Moon
Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Vote_lcapModern !music?(Lazy)OVER Voting_barModern !music?(Lazy)OVER Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Empty
PostSubject: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:36 pm

The halfling strides though the streets of Midtown, listening to all the music floating on the air.He passed by a place called Rockers Paradise, and out poured out menacing, angry screaming. "Gah.…How terrifying....."Wincing, he skitters sideways, only to discover something else." I got the honky tonk blues!!!The honky tonk bluuuuuues!" Tilting his head, Toji shrugs." Uhm....not to my taste....." He walks on, then stops as something enterestimg comes on. It was rythmic, and the worlds weren't sung so much as chanted!!!Toni starts rocking his head!"Wow, this is amazing!!!I like it!" It was obvious by looking at him that he had never heard anything like this. He stepsd to one side, than the other.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character
Name: Melissa Seri Williams
Code Name: Lute

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Melissa was browsing an outdoor music store. The store had an assortment of genres but Melissa went straight for bubbly pop genre of music. She took a CD and placed it in a slot where it would play the music for you to hear through the designated headphones. This store however, had it so it would also play on their stereo. Soon, bubbly pop music started to play and a few gave smiles as they looked to see who played it. It was a nice change of tunes from the other harder songs, Melissa's choice was a breath of fresh air to some.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:45 pm

The music stops, and Toni stops groocving as some strangely happy music comes on." Huh....." Looking around, the halfling locates the place the !music was coming from. Walking over, he asks the green haired lady." What is this device? And uhm....can you tell me what kinda music that was that started playing?"
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Melissa was a bit tuned out, she enjoyed this album and was completely unaware she was approached. It took another 3 mins for Melissa to turn her head and see a boy there. She jumped a bit but regained her composure. "I'm so sorry, I was so tuned out to this song. Bubble Pop is so nice! I really do love it. Did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Toji amiles."Sorry for bothering you. I was wondering what kind of device this is, and what kind of music was before this...Bubble Pop, is it?...anyway, before that.'" He grins kinda sheepishly.' I'm sorry, but I'm not used to moderen cultue yet, and well, I need help."
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Melissa looked at the cd player. "Oh this is a CD player, it hooks up to these headphones and the speakers which I assume you heard the song from." She took off the headphones and ejected the CD putting it back into it's case. Adjusting her goggles sitting on her head she gave a smile and held out her hand.

"My name is Melissa, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Toni grins. " Toni Okami of the Okami demon clan, Teen Titan;Codename: Lightning Wolf!! Its nice to meet you, Melissa!" Looking at the hand, he tilts his head, looking very much like a confused puppy." Um....I'm not familar with that greeting....like this?" He nodes his hasnd straight out.
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:18 am

Melissa did not even catch most of what he said, she couldn't process all that. "Toni? That's a cool name," she said feeling bad she didn't remember the rest. When Toni looked at Melissa oddly, staring intently at the hand she held out, she giggled.

"It's a handshake greeting. Commonly used for formalities, but you don't have to do it all the time. However when someone notions it, then it's common courtesy to return the gesture." She put her hand down for a few seconds then holding it out in front of her, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Toni."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:06 am

Toji grins. "Haahahahha, you make me sound like a.....what's it called,ah,yes, a gangster. I must have mispronounced it. It's actually ToJI' But, it doesnt matter." He nods, thinking."Ah, a handshake. I think I got it now!" Grabbing her hand, he getnly shakes it. "And it's both a pleasure and an honor to meet you, Melissa." He smiles. "You seem like someone mussically inclined."
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Melissa smiled, "Thank you! People say I have a gift for singing. Though...I hope to sing on stage at least once in my life." Melissa readjusts her goggles that seem to be giving her a bit of trouble with her hair. She quickly said, "I'm sorry, I sorta woke up with hair that doesn't seem it wants to listen to me today."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:22 am

Toji smiles."I'm sure you'll acclompish that dream,someday! I' not musically inclined myself, butI'm great at rythming...." He blinks, tilting his head as Mellisa adjusts her goggles."Your hair...its alive....." Suddenly, he blinks."Oh, there's one musical thing I can do....hold on!" He runs over to a man selling large metal rings, for some reason, and buys some, slipping the over his forearms. Dashing back, he says,"don't worry,alright The lightning wont hurt you." Then, he starts channeling lighting through his arms in specific bursts....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6GAKou7zQ

As the tune finishes, he smiles selfconsiously, not seeming to notice everyone staring at him.Thus, hes greatly surpised when everyone starts cheering."hooo!AWESOME?! WAY TO GO, ELETRIC DUDE!! SWEEET! GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!" Toji blanchhes."Whats going on? Did I do something?"
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:24 am

Melissa's jaw dropped during the performance Toji did. Once he finished a crowd cheered for him. "You were amazing and that was really beautiful! People are cheering because of that talent!"

Melissa got a little closer and whispered, "We share the same elemental power." She winked at him and then answered, "My isn't alive. It's a personification of my hair having human characteristics. It's often used in most songs, but Bubble Pop uses it the most."

Melissa seeing the crowd still relatively huge, she grabbed Toji's hand smiling, "Come on, let's go somewhere less crowded!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:39 am

Toji grins, rubbing the back of his head, the rings clattering." I wasnt all that great, really...." When she tells him she has the sa!e power, he blinks. " A fellow electro?! Cool!" As she grabs his hand and starts leading him away, he goodnaturly allows himself to be tugged along. " Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:45 am

Melissa led him straight into an alley where they couldn't be seen. She smiled and said, "I can do similar electrical powers but mine are a bit more use for saving people. Take a look." Melissa then placed an Arc Barrier around Toji, proving she has powers and non combat utilities.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:56 am

Toni blinks, tapping on the barrier. " Impressive!! " He grins st his knew friend. " I'll admit, I'm more combat based, though occasionally I discover a cool trick like the one I just showed you. Believe it or not, I discovered it while messing around with armor. I was wearing metal rings like these, and that tune was playing in my head.,Soon I realized that the tune was playing itself busing !my lightning and electricity!" He thinks, then grins. " We should join a musical group, or make one!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER   Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern !music?(Lazy)OVER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: