Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
May I see you?(Mega) Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) Vote_rcap 
Moon
May I see you?(Mega) Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

May I see you?(Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

May I see you?(Mega) Empty
PostSubject: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 7:26 pm

Peace is the product of understanding, patience, and compromise.

To the best of her knowledge, these three ingredients are needed in order for entities to co-exist.  It is a thought that has been tested by Rose ever since she could think at a level above that of a simple animalistic intelligence.  She has learned from every available opportunity, even those experiences which she did not understand at the time.  Even bad experiences can be used for good, and how she thanked those once bitter times for the wisdom they gave her.  Learn everything that is learnable, know all that is knowable, and transform that understanding into wisdom.  Even before she knew it, she was raised with this imprinted in her mind, and she wouldn't have had it any other way.

That wisdom, melded with the gift of patience, has created what is now the adult creature known on Earth as Rose.  She is not the only Rose on this world, but that fact does not take away any feeling if individuality or uniqueness.  She knows who she is, and she knows where she belongs.  

Today she creates a new opportunity to learn, to gain the first of those three ingredients.  Understanding.  There is a force that has lingered in Jump city, creating and spreading a limited array of chaos in the city.  Controlled chaos is nothing to be demonized, for it has it's place in the universe.  Yet it cannot be easily argued that this entity has somewhat overstepped it's bounds, like a bathtub that has overfilled and spilled over the edges.  Everything has it's place, and it is best to keep them there.

"Dear Santa."

She writes with a sense of pride and giddiness, finding it impossible not to form a smile.  Two month ago she would have considered writing to be impossible for her; but she has mastered it as she has mastered other things.  It was not easy, but order never comes easy.  It comes with sweat and pain and struggle, but once achieved it blooms into a glory that no-one can resist the allure of.  Even agents of chaos look to order with a lust for destruction, proving that everyone desires it for some purpose.

"May you have peace and kindness in your heart, and may I bestow upon you blessings no less than my best.  I write to you in regards to the presence in this city that many know as the Steves.  I have met a few of these fascinating creatures, sweet and humorous as they are.  Quite dedicated to their tasks, as well.  I understand that you rank among them, dedicated to bringing happiness to the youth of this world through good gifts, hand crafted by your workers.  It is for this reason that I humbly ask a gift of you as well, a gift of peace and understanding.  

I ask for an audience with you, to be allowed entrance your operations; to understand yourselves, your place, your purpose, your goals, and a vision of the future as you plan it.  Perhaps the word for what I desire is a "tour" of your operations.  I ask this in response to the change in the natural order of this region, with a desire to create an arrangement for an order that benefits and satisfies all parties.  

I know I have been a good girl.  At the very least, I have done my best.  I do not know the cost of what I ask, but perhaps I have been good enough for this request to be met.  Regardless, I would love to hear a response from you, Santa.

With love and gentle wishes,
-Rose

P.S.  I know it is your custom to give gifts, but I cannot help but wonder if you yourself have been given any.  It can be quite exhausting to give your love and work relentlessly with nothing given in return, and so as not to let you be discouraged, I wanted to give a gift back to you in return for all that you have done.  I hope you like it.  May it bring a smile to your face and warmth in your heart to continue on in what you know is good.  Never discourage in what you know is right."

With a deep sigh and a satisfied smile, Rose put down the pen and read over her letter at least twice.  Yes, it appears she has everything in there that she wanted to say.  Her language is unusual, and the translation to English is a bit outside the norm for this language, but it seems clear and perfect in what she wished to say.  

Rose folded the letter carefully and sealed it in an envelope.  That envelope was then placed in a package that contained two other items.  The first, a bag of jelly beans with a note taped to it.

"I heard you really like these.  Please enjoy and share!"

It was a full pound of the candy.  She would have provided more, but shipping has it's limits.  The second seemed to be a personal CD player with a disk already inside.  Attached to it was another note.  

"My aunt Caroline helped me record my singing for you.  I didn't know if you had the means to play CD's, so I sent a player with it.  If you want to make copies of the disk, please consult with me first.  I hope you like it!"

Twenty minutes later, and the demon with hair and heart as white as the snow she walked in looked around for one of Santa Steves so-called "mailboxes".  It really didn't take her long to find one, and she smiled as she approached it with a package marked for delivery to Santa at the North Pole.  She would deliver it into the box with high hopes and a twinge of excitement.  She couldn't wait to hear back from him!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 7:58 pm

The "mailbox" would wave eagerly when Rose approached it. "Ello Rosie!" Yes, it was a Steve dressed as a mailbox using cardboad boxes and bright wrapping paper to make them look more festive. "Something for boss?" The Stevebox accepted the letter and package, doing a little shimmy to get it into his costume safely. "I'll make sure to chase the boys down when I see em," The Stevebox assured her. By the way, all of this is being translated for our benefit- because otherwise it'd sound like a bunch of Steve Sounds. It would take atleast the better portion of the day, and late into the evening before there would be any indication that he had gotten it.

Now, what do you think Santa Steve uses to get from place to place? If you said, "A sleigh being carried by a number of Steves with little propeller hats," you'd be correct. How dare you metagame! And no, it wasn't JUST Steve-power but also wind power. Besides the strong wind, the sound if bells was the only indication that Santa Steve had been making his rounds. "Where boss say Rosie was?"

"Snowball say here somewhere."

"What about hair? I thought we were looking for Rosie."

"No no no this way. OW! That's my face!"

"G-guys, stop fighting! Ack! Haaaaalp!" Came a series of Steve Sounds as a green clad Steve fell from a rooftop, failing to jump across and so landed by where ever Rose found herself. He had gotten trapped, flailing with his little Steve feet trying to get free.

"Boss said you needed to work on yer... uh... what was that big fancy word for... roof jumping ability?" A red clad Steve called down. "Oh! Steve found Rosie! Good job! OI! Don't push- AAAAAAH!" The Red Steve continued as two more festive dressed Steves appeared to look, sending all of them falling down with rubber to squeaks- landing in a pile in the snow,

"You guys are idiots..." A puffy coat Trouper said, busy making a Snow Steve- as in a Steve shaped Snowman.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 11:00 pm

Rose would smile and nod when greeted by the little mailbox Steves. Such sweet little creatures, and yet Rose found it peculiar that all of them seemed to recognize her. If this was truly the case, it gave the indication that a few facts are to likely be true.

1: Steves were very good at distributing information from one to the next.

2: Steves, for whatever reason, knew to pay attention to Rose. She was important to them for some reason. Why?

If both of these things were true, then they were also likely to be inversely related. For example, if Steves were in fact NOT very good at communicating with each other, then the fact that so many recognized her would mean that she was somehow EXTREMELY worth noting. Or the opposite might be true. She could just be yet another person the know of, and be very good at sharing info on everyone they meet. This led to the idea that either one or both of these facts could be true even to an extreme extent. It led to wondering, were the Steve's a hive mind? Was she for some reason a person they had their eyes on? How much did they know about her? How much did they know that they DIDN'T know?

So many questions. And maybe some answers to be found soon!

--A FEW. HOURS. LATER.--

Rose was on her way back to her room in Facade's repurposed real estate when she started hearing Steve voices above her. It caught her attention to a degree, but she had become rather used to hearing them running about here and there. It seemed like there was always a Steve around, and she was used to it. Yet the idea that one of them may be paying her a visit soon made her feel just a twinge of excitement ever since she dropped off that letter. She wondered each time if and when she may here back from them.

Seems like now was the time.

After observing one of the Steves fall straight down from his failed attempt at leaping the gap between rooftops, Rose was stunned momentarily and left watching a flailing little green mass. Rational thought soon took hold as she rushed closer, helping the poor little guy up. Was he hurt? Was he suffocating as he was stuck headfirst in a bin? She had to make sure he was okay, the silly little thing.

Immediately upon arrival, she helped him out and set him upright, ignoring the sounds of the others at first to check this one over and brush him off. Was he hurt? She couldn't ask, sorry to say.

If he was, he wouldn't be the only one for long. More followed suit, and deliberately this time. By the time Rose had noticed and considered getting out of the way, the other three had already fallen nearby. It was a silly display, but also reckless. Should she be concerned for them as well, or start laughing? Stuck between two extremes, neither one transpired. Instead she was left staring at them in mild confusion.

It sounded like these four were looking for her. Gee, I wonder why. Unable to ask, she wore her questions and mild concern for their constitution on her face. As chattery as they were, it wouldn't take long for her to understand them and get the gist of their mission.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 11:22 pm

"Bleh! Why do people keep so much rubbish in one place?" The Green Steve questioned with what could only be described disgusted Steve sounds- it was hard to tell with a mask, if not fort he fact the eyehoes had become swirly. The Green Steve apparently didn't understand the significance of trash cans. "Ah! H-hi! Remember Steve? W-we met at Lord Hotman's," Green Steve's eyes blinked when he suddenly realized he had been picked up by Rosie.

"Steeeeeeve!" Red Steve announced, triumphantly throwing off the FeSteves dramatically to save face. "Boss got yer letter and stuff! Boss is making his rounds but sent us to find you," Red Steve said with the Animal Crossing "Joy" emote.

The FeSteves jingled and jangled as they managed to land back on their feet, striking a silly pose. "Rosie this?" One questioned, upon closer inspection they also had little elf ears duct taped to the sides of their heads.

"Rosie but not plant?" The other FeSteve questioned with a question mark appearing over it's head.

"How is Rose not plant?"

"No no, Rosie is Rose. Lil Witch has decreed it so," Red Steve corrected them. This didn't help at all.

"Steve is Steve and is called Steve because is Steve. Snow is called snow because... snow?" A FeSteve tried to explain before spiraling down into confusion.

"Snow... S now- soft now!" The other one tried to alleviate its friend's confusion.

"It's called snow because someone with the power of names decreed it so," The Snow Trouper said with a honk. Both FeSteves simultaneously made an "OOOH" sound.

"Lil Witch has power to name things."

"Did Lil Witch name Stephanie?" Both rattled off.

"Uh guys, maybe we should head back now? We found Rosie and stuff,"

"Right right- but how do you suggest we do that Steve? Yer the one who fell down here and forced us to come after you," Red Steve scolded, completely ignoring the fact he had fallen down here against his wishes. The Snow Trouper would start waddling off, finished with his SnowSteve.

"Where Steve go?" A FeSteve asked.

"Steve is going this way," The Trouper honked matter of factly. There were jingle bells ringing nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 11:47 pm

Ah, so the little Steves WERE indeed looking for her. She began to wonder how many of them there truly were running around, both looking for her and not. The red Steve gave the message that they were responding to her letter. Already? That was fast; these little guys were efficient workers. Well, it seems she was getting her wish after all, or some variant of it.

Rose set down the green Steve and gave him a pat of assurance, reaching to hold his little hand if she would allow it. She expected that he would have no objections.

Her eyes lifted as the snow Trouper Steve talked about the jingle bells, and it seemed reasonable to follow them. With a look to the green Steve, she nodded towards them and began to go search for the bells and their source. Probably more FeSteves.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 12:09 am

It was not, it was the aforementioned sleigh pulled by Steves wearing propeller hats. There was probably something to be said about all of this manual labor The Steves put themselves through. But if there was any actual problem it remained to be seen. The Snow Trouper would wave up as Snow Troupers on stilts trotted by, hitching a ride on one of the legs. "Report!" The Trouper honked. Several more Stilt Walking Troupers stopped and formed a small perimeter beneath the sleigh as it started to descend.

"Dozen SnowSteves are done. Also, Rosie has been found," The Snow Trouper replied.

The Green Steve had no obections, The Red Steve was totally not jealous or anything.

"Boss! Boss!" The FeSteves said excitedly, jingling and jangling their way after the sleigh.

"Wait for me! I was promised Jelly Beans!" The Red Steve chased after them, having difficulty waddling through the snow.

"Jelly Beans? Steve wants Jelly Beans!" A Stilt-walker Snow Trouper exclaimed, several echoed his sentiments.

"NO! Steve found Rosie- and Steve was with me so that means I get some Jelly Beans!" Red Steve argued. Fortunately the FeSteves had already run ahead and were out of earshot. But they probably would've asked if they were getting any.

"But Steve is with us now- and Steve found Rosie which means we all get Steve's Jelly Beans," The Trouper countered.

"W-what? T-that's not how that works at all!"

"Steves can't have my Jelly beans!" Red Steve fumed.

The bickering would be put to rest as Santa Steve let out a loud, boisterous laugh. "There's no reason to argue about it. There'll be plenty of Jelly Beans and hot coco back home. Speaking of, aren't you cold my dear?" Santa Steve asked from the sleigh, the Soaring Steves taking a quick break.

"Hey chicken legs, you heard the boss. Mush," The Snow Trouper said.

"Steve is not chicken! And why is Steve on my stilts?" The Stiltwalking Snow Trouper demanded, trying to shake him off. For those of you wondering how stilts are able to traverse the snow so easily- it's because they have snow shoes at the bottom. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 12:37 am

Oh, so it wasn't a gathering of FeSteves.  It was the big Steve himself, Santa!  Not only was he prompt, but he came directly.  That came as quite the pleasant surprise to Rose.  

She was content to stand with the small green Steve's (warm?) hand in her own, watching as Santa came down to greet them.  Wow...they really did like Jelly beans judging by the way they seemed to argue with them.  At least S.S. had enough sense to be responsible with them.  Nevertheless the creatures were entertaining to watch, bringing a smile to the young demoness's face as she approached the sleigh.  With a soft smile and a wave she stood before the S.S. and waited to see what he had to say next.

It would seem that Christmas came quite early for her, this year.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 10:03 am

The Green Steve had more of a nub which felt just as cold as the cold air around them. The "Santa Steve" as he had taken to being called was taller than most Steves- second only to perhaps The Supreme Chief Officer or Subzero Stephanie. It may have also just been the fact Steves weren't known for their physiques; but Santa Steve also looked mcuh more slender than how actual Santa was always protrayed. He still had the epic old man beard that seemed attached to his mask, and he was dressed in very festive red and white.

"Boss! Did you know Rosie isn't plant?"

"Rosie the not plant!" The FeSteves chimed in after clamoring into the back of the sleigh.

"Oh, there you both are. I was worried you had gotten lost after trying to use one of the Steves' propeller hats," Santa Steve patted them on the head.

"Get off!"

"Not until I get my hot coco!" The exchange between Troupers continued. Some of the other troupers seemed to acually be trying to competently do their job, which seemed to be looking out for danger that might assail Santa Steve. Why anyone would do that is beyond me. But crazy people do exist.

"Anyway, come come! I've just finished my rounds and would be happy to show you around- you're actually the first person to ask. Everyone else has only asked for video games and the like these days," S.S offered, also offering her a festive red and white floofy cape despite her not looking cold.

"Fly? We fly yes?"

"If Steve can pull his own weight of course."

"What was that Steve?"

"Ack! Don't shine that flash light in my face!" The Soaring Steves bantered amongst themselves while Red Steve and Green Steve tried to climb into the back with some help from the FeSteves.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 2:11 pm

It comes as no surprise that she was the first to ask for something like this, seeing as how most youth are going to be selfish and ask for toys and playthings. She can't really blame them. In their limited understanding, it must be the best possible thing they can think of. They have yet to learn how to be selfless or consider the needs of others; in fact, in fact she doubted many had thought about Santa Steve himself. Did he even have the means of making video games for those that asked? If so, how did that work with copyright claims?

I guess she would find out.

Rose approached with a patient smile and a quick bow of thanks before accepting the warm cape to adorn herself with. She assumed it to be on loan, but greatly appreciated it softness and comfort for the time. Her feet and eyes met at the same location as she started stepping up into the sleigh, falling into her usual routine of asking permission with no voice. Start to do something, pause, and wait to see if those noticing stop you. If they don't, assume that you are allowed to.

Her vision shifted to see the other Steves begin to climb in as well, the conciseness being that they were all loading up for the trip back. Yes, it did make sense, didn't it? Her hesitance left and she contained up onto the sleigh, to wherever S.S deemed a good place for her.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 2:45 pm

Whould be up at the front by him, after he opened what looked like a little side door. Unlike most sleighs which had gaps on the sides for people to get in and out, this one had doors for safety reasons. Too many FeSteves had gotten overly excited about flying and fell out. This if course did nothing to them but it was still worrysome to have Steves cosntantly falling over to look down. "Very good. Alright boys, if you're all rested we can head back home," S.S announced once Rose was all settled in.

"Fly Time!"

"Don't go so fast! All at once!"

"Flyflyflyfly!" The Soaring Steves bantered as their little propellers whirred to life. Santa Steve would likewise seemingly raise up the roof, in actuality gathering the winds to help give them lift. Excluding the over enthused flyers, the sleigh would start to gently take off into the air before the Soaring Steves began pulling in a direction.

"Steeeeve! Steve won't get off my stilt!"

"Stop yer griping and mush! Boss is heading back which means we should too! I want my coco!"

"Last one back is rotten egg!" A FeSteve called down, almost falling out if not for Green Steve pulling them back in.

"Steve is not rotten egg!" A trouper bantered as the little platoon went back on the move, following close behind as the sleigh would start to fly through the air surprisingly well considering how not aerodynamic it was. Must have literally been Giftmas magic. It should be noted that someone in Rose's position would've probably realized that there was a high chance of going to the North Pole- since that's where she originally tried to send her present to Santa Steve.

Actually, they would be heading out toward the snow covered Mesa where an unnatural snowstorm was blowing all over. "Stephanie appears to be blowing up quite the storm tonight," S.S commented off-handedly as they seemed to fly straight into it. S.S didn't seem the least bit concerned, so that had to mean they'd be fine. Right?

"Wheee! Steve can fly!" A FeSteve squeeed as they were almost pulled right out from the back from the winds.

"Get back here ya bird brain!" Red Steve tugged, almost also pulled out of the back if not for the other two Steves pulling him back down. "All Steves and feet must remain INSIDE the sleigh when in motion!"

Sleigh shenanigans aside, it would be a short trip through the raging snowstorm before the air returned to a calm, and they seemed to emerge into the "eye" of the storm. "Are you still doing alright dear?" S.S asked Rose curiously as there would be lights back on the ground. As they started to descend closer, it'd fit an accurate description of a holiday town? It was too big to be a village. The Sleigh was flying more toward a pair of spot lights, that were waggling about to help lead them to a safe landing spot- which were Steves whose eye holes were replaced with unusually powerful lightbulbs. The Spotlight Steves would scatter once they touched down, more FeSteves appearing to greet them.

"Boss is back!"

Indeed. Look! Boss has new friend!"

"Get bag! Look! Steve is here too!" Random FeSteve chatter ensued as Red Steve emerged from the back.

"Yes it is I, Steve! The finder of Rosie!" Red Steve claimed dramatically.

"But... I found Rosie," Green Steve said quietly.

"Hello little ones, yes we have returned. Once you're all done sorting out the sleigh, come join us at the workshop. Rose here wants a tour... err... where's The Cheif?" S.S explained,hopping out of the sleigh as a totem pole of FeSteves opened the door on Rose's side for her.

"Uh... ACK! Was supposed to tell Chief boss was coming back! ACK! Chief is gonna be mad!" Severel FeSteves realized in panic. "Quick! Tell The Chief before be bonks us!"

"Let's all blame Steve!"

"Yes it's Steve's fault!"

"You take that back Steve!" The FeSteves comically ran off to go fetch the "Chief."

"A tour? I was waiting for this day! Lemme grab my things and I'll catch up! Come Steve!" Red Steve declared dragging Green Steve away at high speed.

"B-but what about the jelly beans?"

"I would love some. But there will be no snacking while on the tour!" The Steves bantered off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 6:38 pm

Rose sat down with the cloak wrapped around her shoulders, and took a seat in the sleigh. It was nice, comfy, and the warm cloak was a nice addition. This ride itself was going to be a nice experience it seemed, and one she found herself looking forward to.

Listening to the banter between Steves was entertaining to say the least. It gave her a little tickle to know that she could understand something that not everyone could. It felt like a twinge of....pride? Perhaps, perhaps not. She didn't really understand it, but it made sense to feel an importance when one is able to do something useful that others aren't. Aside from that fact, it was also enjoyable to listen to what they had to day, their little back and forth haggling. It reminded her of some of her own family

Rose seemed to be comfortable with the ride, only concerned enough to hold onto the sleigh with one hand to ensure her stability. Her eyes shifted to look at the view as they flew over the city. Wow, that wasn't something she got to enjoy very often. Perhaps she should sometime.

They landed, and Rose continued to take the opportunity to observe the Steves. It wasn't very nice of Red Steve to take the credit for finding her when that certainly wasn't true. No matter, it seemed that Red Steve got his desired reward, and Rose would make sure that Green got his. Or, at least she would have before he got dragged away by an excited Red Steve. Oh well, she'd repay him for his good deed later.

For now it seemed she had an opportunity to satisfy some of her curiosity. She had a hunch that S.S wasn't the big man in charge, but instead acting under someone else. It sounded like she was right. Curious; it made her wonder more what was going on, but that's exactly what she was here to find out, and she felt like it was okay if all the Steves knew it.

She wasn't to know more, and she wasn't going about this in a deceptive or sneaky way. She had come right up to the front door of their operations and asked politely if she could know what was going on and why they were here, and it seems they were complying politely.

It was a good sign.

Rose was content to wait, taking any hints to stay in the sleigh or leave depending on what S.S wanted to do next. She was their guest, and would play the part.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 7:23 pm

"Well, while they're all getting sorted. The main workshop is this way," S.S said leading the way. Another interesting fact Rose would observe was that no matter what silly little accessories or outfits The Steves wore, there was no visible... skin or anything to assume that there was a body. Along the way there would be other Steves doing Steve things, most of which were FeSteves but also a good many of the gas mask wearing Troupers. "You don't talk much do you?" S.S joked to pass the time as Steves started to slowly follow after them- Rose specifically simply because she was new and not a Steve.

A pair of FeSteve troupers opened the workshop doors for them and inside was much of what you'd expect from a mystical toy factory- except slightly more modern than you'd expect. To answer of Rose's queries, yes- they could make video games. Unfortunately there was a very small corner of the main factory floor where that was being done, and currently being manned by another unique looking Steve dressed in a little lab coat and swirly goggles. It also appeared to have some kind of... fancy doodad wrapepd across his chest.

"Hello everyone!" S.S called out, which was returned with varying degrees of 'hey boss' and Steveing about Rose. The Science Steve practically fell out of it's chair as it Steved over, fumbling around at the doodad it wore.

"Hello young lady. Finally! Someone from the outside at last!" The Doodad would be speaking in text to voice.

"Uh, Steve... she has shown to understand us. But she's very quiet," S.S explained.

"Oh." The Science Steve replied, slightly crest fallen and embarrassed. "In that case- welcome anyway! I am Steven Sparrow, formerly a Physicist!" Steven introduced himself.

"She's asked for a tour, and after everyone has had a chance to relax after tonight I was going to show her around,"

"Zat so? EGADS! Then I must hurry and clean up my lab! ACK it's a mess! I would've cleaned if I knew there'd be guests!" Steven started to rattle away as he went to go out the door they had just come in- it should be noted that a number of Steves had somehow latched onto the outside of the windows looking in, being brushed off by FeSteve troupers and their brooms. Anyway, as soon as Steven went to leave, the doors would suddenly fly open and send him flying.

"Official Steve business! Official Steve busines!" A Trouper would announce, followed by several more. Close behind them would be a sharply dressed Steve in white artic uniform, which couldn't decide if he was a police officer or a military officer so decided to combine the two together.

"Hello, yes, I have arrived. Is this her? The one you invited against my warnings?" It was The Supereme Chief Officer Steve, the commander and Steve of The Troupers.

S.S would help pick Steven off the ground before turning back to The Chief. "Why yes, and seeing how several Steves have taken to her already I took your warnings into consideration before I accepted her request to visit us," Santa Steve replied promptly.

"Has she been searched for listening devices? What about contraband? Has anyone frisked her yet?" SCO.Steve machine gunned questions.

"Contra? Isn't that a uh... what were those things called again Steve?"

"Uh... I think Steven knows- it's his department. Also what's it got to do with music?"

"No no, it's gotta be like a wrist band- which she isn't wearing. So all is good!" Troupers would banter.

"No no no! Contraband is stuff brought in that shouldn't be here! Steve, frisk her!"

"What's that?"

"Steve, you're overreacting. She's our guest, and I will not have you treat her like a suspect," S.S scolded him.

"Hmph! We'll see what MisStephanie has to say about this," SCO.Steve puffed out his chest.

"She was likewise okay with it. So anyway my dear as I was saying, let us all calm down and relax for a little while with some coco. Then we shall start the tour proper," S.S said putting the matter behind them and led the way. SCO.Steve more or less deflated as his ace in the hole was trounced by a royal flush. S.S would lead the way to what could've been a cafeteria or mess hall, when in fact it was mostly an oversized rec room with Steves going in and out. Some were playing various card games, incorrectly, some were playing table tennis, and others were just munching on something with some hot coco.

Also, some were doing what could be best described as an Irish jig at one end of the room amongst rather burly Steves dressed in mining equipment.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 7:59 pm

Rose could hardly keep up with all the hustle and bustle that was going on. So many Steves to see; and with only one pair of eyes to see them, it was hard to follow. They were chattering, talking, following her and S.S as they made way to the workshop. There were so many of them, but she did notice a lack of any creatures that weren't Steves; except for herself. This place was probably pretty exclusive, which made her wonder how much of an exception had been made to allow her entrance. It was flattering already.

Her quiet nature was asked about, and Rose gave S.S a little head shake. No, she didn't really talk that often, and preferred to keep things that way. Although, who knows; she might speak or sing something for them later on if there was a situation that called for it. But for now, it seemed that there were other matters at hand. Now where did that little Green Steve go? Oh well, she'd find him later.

More Steves, more introductions. Rose gave a polite smile and wave to each one that introduced themselves to her, being as polite and receptive as a mute girl could be. It seemed impossible to greet them all properly, as many as there were, but she made sure at least to include those that seemed most important. Already she had greeted Santa, now the quirky Physicist Steven, and...who was this next?

Oh, it seemed to be an officer; and one that did not like the fact that they had been so trusting in bringing in a stranger. Rose understood his skepticism, and didn't blame him at all for feeling the way he did. She was ready to submit to searches already, taking off the cape given to her by S.S in preparation for a search that then never came. The decision was put to a stalemate to be determined by, MisStephanie?

Very nice play on words; Rose couldn't wait to meet the person. And yet, she felt a bit anxious. How was this going to go? Plenty of the Steves felt receptive to outsiders; now she had met the first that was not. It made her more anxious to meet this Stephanie, whom she assumed was the next rung up the ladder of command, perhaps even the top.

Thoughts for later. For now, Rose hummed to herself as she looked out at the workshop busily working away making toys for all the good children. It was pleasant to see, and her eyes lost themselves to the rhythm of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 8:20 pm

And then they would be in that cafeteria place that was mentioned in the last post. Either way, S.S found himself a place to sit down as some FeSteves scurried up with little trays. "Thank you kindly. Ah... uh... if Rose wants some she can have some naturally," S.S said realizing she couldn't exactly explain how she wanted her hot coco exactly.

"Mallow or no mallow?" A FeSteve asked.

"Caramel or chocolate? With or without milk?" The other would chime in, both mixing whatever she wanted to be added in.

"Oh, hello Rosie," A Yellow Clad Steve that had totally been there the whole time greeted her, munching on some jelly beans from his almost being completely swallowed up by a yellow bean bag chair. The perfect chamoflauge.

"That reminds me, thank you very much for the gifts. It's been a long time since I've recieved one myself. I especially enjoyed the song," Santa Steve said warmly before he took a sip of his hot coco. Several Steves from other tables had finally noticed Rose and were slowly starting to Steve over.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 8:40 pm

The cafeteria seemed like a charming place to linger and just spend time enjoying socializing. Rose assumed that they were stopping here for some specific reason, and if she had to guess, she'd say they were waiting for MisStephanie. Rose began to feel eager at the idea of meeting her, whoever she was. Until then, it looked like a time to relax and have a hot beverage.

Rose sat down next to S.S, soon being asked how she liked her hot coco. As usual, her ability to communicate was limited by the people asking her questions. As such, she resorted to nod her head 'yes' at all three of S.S's questions. It was impossible to answer them given the format they were asked, and she expected them to get her order wrong. Yet 'wrong' was not the correct word for what she felt. She was prepared to accept whatever they decided to bring her, and had determined ahead of time that it would be perfectly fine as it was.

A quick wave and greeting smile was given to the yellow Steve hidden in plain sight. How did so many of these creatures know of her?

Her eyes returned to Santa, and her smile widened. He liked the song! She was glad for such, and hoped he got some use out of it. Her only regret was that she wasn't able to sing for him in person, but she was already waiting for an opportunity to do so again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I see you?(Mega)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next