Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Vote_lcap>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Voting_bar>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Vote_rcap 
Moon
>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Vote_lcap>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Voting_bar>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Empty
PostSubject: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:27 pm

It was only natural.

Due to the recent appearance of yet another sibling in Jump City, Wrath decided he was having no more of it. Wondering if he was going to be surprised by the visit of a family member was simply killing him, so he started keeping tabs again. He opened up old contacts and got a bit of his network up and running again just so he would be aware the next time one of them set foot in town. And then he started actively looking.

When thinking of Sloth, he had to get a little clever. One might think she wouldn't take up residence at all, but that wasn't necessarily true. She would just have a smaller place to live in. She wouldn't want anything extravagant because it would cost way too much, but a small place which she could just sleep in...that was doable.

His search soon brought him to the residential district in his own city. He walked down a hall, looking at a scrap of paper, and rounding a corner. As he observed the numbers on the doors he immediately stopped. He'd gone too far already? He turned around to notice a small door with the number of her room on it. Strange. He walked up to it, breathing in quietly. He then rapped on the door. "Rent's due," he said, hoping that would be enough to get her up, if she were indeed Sloth.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Sloth was sitting with her headset on, playing a game on the laptop she'd gotten herself. While Wrath wouldn't hear much from her room, especially not a response, he would hear the very distinct sound of a mouse being clicked. A lot. Maybe some of the music playing in her headset. At least the door was unlocked, right?

When Wrath came in, he'd see a rather small room, but it was just the right size for one person. Especially someone Sloth's size. It had a small area to sit in the corner nearest to the door, where Sloth was now. A small desk with her computer and her in a chair. Toward the furthest wall was a kitchen area. A mini fridge, a countertop and stove, and a pantry. On the remaining wall (ya know, the one without the door), was her bed, which was clearly very well used with a perfect indent of the little sin's figure planted right in the middle of it.

Sloth kept clicking away, evidently not having heard Wrath or just choosing not to bother herself with his sudden appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Bummer. Wrath scratched his head sheepishly. He guessed that was to be expected. As he was about to turn away, though, he picked up on the clicking. It did sound just like a mouse being clicked...he sighed. It's not like they could do anything if he was wrong. He tried the handle, and it was unlocked. "I'm coming in," he announced.

As he walked in, he looked at her small abode. It was actually perfect for her. It was nice and small, which not only meant everything was there, but that she would have to move around less. He noticed the imprint of her on the bed, and noticed her in the corner. He instantly perked up with a smile. She was adorable. That was partly because of how tiny she was. She was almost two feet shorter than him. She still hadn't seemed to notice him, which he saw was because she had headphones on. He shut the door, and walked over to her. Sibling instinct kicked in and he annoyingly peeked over her shoulder just to see what she was doing, before poking her shoulder a few times.

"Hey, sis." He smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 7:48 pm

She blinked and looked up, apparently she had just won whatever game she was playing and looked up at him. "Oh...Wrath?" She didn't even jump, Wrath was someone she was relatively used to, so she yawned and turned back to the screen for a second to type furiously into the post game chat.

'Good to see you're branching out Nunu. More people than Africans need feeding.'

After turning off the game entirely she turned her little spinny chair around and looked up at her brother. "Hi bro." She said with a big yawn, standing up and giving him an awkward hug. She hadn't seen him in...a few years? Probably? Christ, time moves fast when you spend most of your time asleep, ok? "...Why are you in my apartment?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:02 pm

He smiled a little as Sloth was able to recognize him and call him by name. ...then again he supposed he was the only one she was ever really on good terms with. He watched her turn League of Legends off, and smiled to her again as she turned around in her swivel chair to face him. She gave him a hug, and he gladly returned it, making a nice, big and tight hug. She asked him why he was in her apartment.

"Oh. Sorry about that, but you weren't answering the door when I knocked, so I thought I'd let myself in. ...unless you meant generally, in which case, I've been looking for you."" He smiled, and fished a few Snickers bars and Twixs out of his pockets, handing them to her. "Here. For you. So how's my favorite little sister been?" He'd never actually play favorites, especially in front of Gluttony, but to be honest Sloth had never really angered him. She had a good record, and even though he was wrong back then to mutilate Gluttony, it was still not as fond a memory.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Sloth took the candy and blinked. "Usually stuff like this is for Gluttony." She said, sitting down with her candy and nibbling one of them. Her computer then interrupted the silence with a very loud "ONII-CHAAAAAN!" She blinked and opened a window, which showed that the two were actually on a livestream. "T-Wrex thank you for a $12 donation, your support is greatly appreciated." She then muted the mic, typing brb in the chat.

She looked back up at him and laughed awkwardly. "Oh, yeah. This is how I'm paying rent."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:23 pm

He chuckled a little as Sloth took the candy, saying that it was usually for Gluttony. "Yeah, well I could only find chocolates in heart-shaped boxes, and I didn't want to look weird if someone else were here instead of you." They were suddenly interrupted by a very anime-centric "Onii-chan", which caused Kyte to look at the computer. "You watching anime right now?" he wondered.

When she showed him they were both actually on a livestream, he leaned down and looked at the camera skeptically, before straightening back up as she told them she was leaving for a minute. Sloth multi-tasking...how about that...

He looked at her as she informed him that it was how she was paying rent. "I see. I'm glad it isn't too much work for you, then." He smiled kindly. "So you like it here? It seems like you've got a nice little setup."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 8:25 pm

She stood up to show him around. Oddly enough that almost seemed to subtract from her height, seeing how high her chair was. "Yeah totally. I have to shuffle like 3 inches to get food. I livestream myself playing games and I guess I'm enjoyable or whatever. So I get moneys for it." She opened her dresser and pulled out a purple hoodie with 'Twitch' written on the back of it. "I got one of these from the website for free."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Kyte found himself chuckling a little as his sister showed him around her apartment, and said she did really enjoy living there. "I'm sure you are enjoyable. You're actually really funny." He smiled. She then showed him the hoodie that Twitch gave her for free. "Do you ever wear it?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 10:15 pm

"Sometimes on stream. It's just a cool little keepsake, so I wanna keep it looking nice." She said, folding it up and putting it away. She sat down at the computer and said something about her brother being in town before shutting the stream down entirely. She scooted away from her desk using her rolling chair and smiled up at him. "So what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:07 am

He smiled a little. "I would ask you if you've been living under a rock, but I mean...you are you." He looked at the computer. "But...with the internet...surely you at least get some reports of what goes on in this city. I know I've been highlighted on a few of them." He returned his gaze to her. "I've been keeping in touch with the fam. Gluttony lives with me. Greed just dropped in a few months ago, and now Lust's here too...so honestly I was just seeing if you, Pride, or Envy were here as well. Only turned up you."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Sloth scratched her chin and sat down at her computer. "I mean I get obnoxious popup ads, but that's about it as far as news goes. I tend to focus on streaming so I can make money." She said, stretching as if she'd just done hard labor. "Figured I'd turn in for a nap pretty soon but its hard to say. Might watch some anime first or something."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Wrath nodded a little as she said she only got ads in the way of news, and said she was thinking of going to sleep soon. Wrath smiled. "That's alright...I'll let you go to sleep, I didn't mean to interrupt... I've just kinda missed you, lazy." He pet her a bit. "So I hate asking if you're busy- no matter how funny it is- but would you like to come see Gluttony sometime? She'd really like to see you."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:23 pm

She blinked and eventually shrugged. "She's not gonna, like, tackle me, is she?" Sloth was pretty tiny, even the likes of Glut could probably tackle her through a wall or something. "Just make sure she doesn't do that and we're good to go." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:46 pm

He chuckled a little as Sloth expressed her concerns about getting tackled by Gluttony, but hesitantly agreed to seeing her. "Well, you're probably not going to walk with me there, am I right? So she'd probably tackle me while I was carrying you if anything...and I'm pretty sturdy. Otherwise Gluttony's only about two inches taller than you. I doubt she could do that much damage."

"But I'll tell her to abstain. Er...are you getting back to your fans? Cause we can set a time later but otherwise we can go right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)   >insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>insert title too lazy to write here< (Izzers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next