Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Voting_barA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Voting_barA Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Lazy Day [Mega]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 4:55 pm

"It's too far," Hans said, subtly hinting that he was too lazy to go all the way to bed to take a nap. But on that matter, he wouldn't mind bringing her home with him. "So you don't have a home, and I do. You want a place that serves great three meals a day, and cozy beds to sleep in?" Hans asked curiously, referring to his home. "My bro makes great pizza," Hans added, making it more clear what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Yuriko would smile brightly at the thought of coming home with him "i-if you really don't mind, then sure, I'll follow you home~" she said with a giggle "I don't eat much, I only eat to feel warmth, and I don't need a bed, or much caring, I only need a shelter and someone to cuddle" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:25 pm

"Well- then there shouldn't be a problem. On all accounts," Hans chuckled, opening one eye that was completely black for a second, suddenly lighting up as the fabric of space was sucked in around them. Then the fabric of space snapped back, with them now in a living room. "Here we are. Hope you don't mind that we took a shortcut," he grinned cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Yuriko would cling to him as they took the shortcut, confused to what happened but...that must have been what Hans could do "ah, I don't mind" she said happily as she looked around and would stand up "m-may I explore?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:55 pm

"Sure. Be my guest," Hans said rolling lazily over onto his stomach. He mentioned his brother but didn't mention that they lived together... with a slime. Hans was actually hoping that one of them was home and unaware so she could give them a fright. Halloween was fast approaching afterall~
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Yuriko would turn to her ghostly form and floated through the walls, going around the ground floor first "so living room, kitchen, entrance way, is this a study area? Pretty neat~" she would utter quietly before floating up through the ceiling, appearing as a head through the floor in the bathroom, where Yaani was enjoying a hot bubble bath, the two staring at each other for a few moments before both screaming "AAH WHO ARE YOU?!" "AAH I'M SORRY! PLEASE EXCUSE ME!"

Yuriko would suddenly float out of the room, her head running through the floor and cautiously exploring the other rooms, finding what was clearly Hans' room, and his brother's room, deciding to hide in Hans' room in the wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Hans would chuckle as his plan worked, heading to his room and finding her in his wardrobe. "Heh. Was expecting there to be a skeleton hiding in here. Not a cute ghost~" Hans smiled reassuringly at her. "That worked out nicely," he added, referring to spooking Yaani.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:15 pm

"W-Why didn't you tell me there was someone else in the house?!" said Yuriko, feeling as if Hans had betrayed her with comic anime tears in her eyes, feeling embarrassed to have disturbed a stranger like that.

Yaani would finish her bath and hear the voices before soaking up the water and morphing clothes onto her body before following the voices "Hans? Is that you? I saw something in the bathroom that-" she said as she looked into the room and saw Hans and Yuriko "o-oh, you know her? That makes it better then" she said, smiling in relief.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:21 pm

"Sorry Yuri. I thought it'd be funny to give her a spook. Don't cry," Hans said giving her a hug to comfort her. And then Yaani appeared. "Yea. We slept together in the park," Hans blurted out, letting that sit there for a moment before adding, "And then a small ruffian poked me with a stick and woke me up," he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Yuriko would welcome the hug and hugged him back, smiling and calming down, enjoying Hans' warm arms.

Yaani would blink "uhh...you two...slept...together?" she questioned, deciding to take things innocently "so you two had a nap and a kid woke you up? Heh, well looks like this house will have four beings now~ this'll make things interesting" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:02 pm

"Yaani, Yuri. Yuri, Yaani," Hans introduced them to eachother. "She's a friendly ghost. Can I keep her Yaani?" Hans asked playfully, pretending that Yuri was a cute stray he wanted to adopt.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Yaani would laugh at Hans' playful response and nodded in greeting to Yuri "hey, it's yours and Dan's house, I'm just as much as Dan's stray as Yuri is yours, I followed Dan home like a slime kitten remember?" she said with a chuckle "it's nice meeting you Yuri, I may not be human, but if you need a girl to chat to, feel free to, we're all a big family here" she said sweetly before heading downstairs to do a bit of cleaning.

Yuriko would smile and wave bye to Yaani for the moment before looking to Hans happily "hehe, so I'm your cute puppy huh?" she asked "alright then, I promise to stay by your side forever~" she said softly before sighing happily and hugging Hans tightly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:21 pm

"D'aww, you're so cute. I should get you a bone to chew one," Hans chuckled slyly as everyone would hear the door open and then close.

"I have returned from work!" Daniel announced loudly for everyone to hear.

"Heh. Bro's home. Guess that means we'll have dinner soon," Hans chuckled, feeling quite happy having Yuri in his arms. Even though she was cold to the touch, he still felt warm and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:27 pm

"Welcome home Dan~" said Yaani happily "we have a new person, Hans has his own guest now" she said with a giggle as she would be putting some dried dishes away that was on the drying rack, Yuriko would shyly shrink a little in Hans' arms, shy to meet yet another new person.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:39 pm

"Oh awesome. Welcome to casa de Baines," Daniel greeted her dramatically.

"Sup bro," Hans said kind of appearing, noticing something sticking out of his pocket. Was that pink?

"After I get cleaned up I'll help with dinner. I shall return shortly!" Daniel announced, missing his gaze as he went back to his room to change and stuff. He seemed to be in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy Day [Mega]   A Lazy Day [Mega] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lazy Day [Mega]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next